The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Seldom see you rave about ML who provide FJ. This Lulu must be something special.
We just stating our honest feelings nia..

What we feel you may feel otherwise..

Don't build up that skyscraper of expectations till you actually try her..

Anyway you better focus on Tina/Aimee first..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
since we're reminiscing the past, anyone know if TB is coming back?
This kind of thing very hard to say one.. The fluid nature of the pandemic can change plans at the snap of the fingers..

If she manages to come again for another stint then good.. If not just settle for what we have here and hope for a vaccine to be out asap..

Old 06-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Who buys her her favorite bubble tea before going up to her place??? Hahaha
Bubble tea sibei unhealthy.. Drink too much and very soon she'd find herself with unwanted sugar rolls..

I'll instead encourage her to drink healthier stuff like green tea!

Old 06-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This kind of thing very hard to say one.. The fluid nature of the pandemic can change plans at the snap of the fingers..

If she manages to come again for another stint then good.. If not just settle for what we have here and hope for a vaccine to be out asap..
Yup, not to be a wet blanket, but all of you shouldn't be happy until Lulu steps foot on our soil again.

As late as early January, the likes of Amei were still planning to come again in February.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.live/niu-niu-massage/

This one genuine, any bros tried? $150 price tag for BBBJ. 19 Yr old unlikely, more like 25, 26.

Side note, $150 could land a satisfying session with Lulu, wet wet action packed one.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Seldom see you rave about ML who provide FJ. This Lulu must be something special.
Thanks for sharing parklane xiaoqian's contact. up u.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Do you guys rotate between vanilla and non-vanilla ladies?
Old 06-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Do you guys rotate between vanilla and non-vanilla ladies?
Personally I prefer vanilla 😁

Tried xue-er and Lulu, both not my cup of tea.

See this week can book who. Wonder Friday will be full or not.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The first Lulu was one of the JS pioneers who came and gave us all bbbj-cim massage services. She's know as the kissing fish Lulu.

Last year's younger Lulu, who's also XE's friend , started with bbbj-cim services. That's when I visited her. Then within a month she upgraded to offering FJ as well. So she had 2 rates and 2 set of services. Both she provided with equal enthusiasm and passion. Many thought she won't be a hit after she offered FJ, but she did. It's her that was a hit, not just the services. Young, genuine , passonate, loving, skilful and pretty. What beautiful mix.

That's why I said before. Not TB, not Angel.. I actually look forward to the return of this Lulu most... Unfortunately she doesn't miss me that much! Still hurting... Sob dob.

Who buys her her favorite bubble tea before going up to her place??? Hahaha
Then I must be confused. I always tot XE is kissing fish friend. Opps.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/allie-massage/

this one look like xiao bai yang elder sister
Old 06-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

any regular of zhu zhu? I wanna read experiences with her leh.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/niu-niu-massage/
This one genuine, any bros tried? $150 price tag for BBBJ. 19 Yr old unlikely, more like 25, 26.
Side note, $150 could land a satisfying session with Lulu, wet wet action packed one.
She offered FJ too at another site but has since been selective
Old 06-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Personally I prefer vanilla 😁

Tried xue-er and Lulu, both not my cup of tea.

See this week can book who. Wonder Friday will be full or not.
Actually me too. Though flavorful ones can do really kinky things. As for vanilla ones, the thrill lies in playing the Game.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
She offered FJ too at another site but has since been selective
Thanks bro. FL convert. You tried? Worth the high price tag?
Old 06-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I realised my XE is Xin-er and Kopi XE is Xue-Er.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1