The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2020, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Who can massage better? Jane or 7p?
Old 28-06-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Does Jane and RR don't accept new comer as I tried to messagd them. They didn't reply
Old 28-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurongpainter View Post
She looks very familiar. I think she's been here before as an ML? I can't remember. Any bro can confirm?

https://go141.com/zh/B32350-%E6%97%B...NewbiesSection[Homepage]
Was on wolf site listed as FL, $130-150 can't remember
Old 28-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.live/hui-zi-massage/

Is this the same Hui Zi in 2017-2018? Did a search and found the reviews not too good. But the cfm looks is right up my alley.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Does Jane and RR don't accept new comer as I tried to messagd them. They didn't reply
RR probably still accept but if your num have bad record, she will likely reject as rtc soon, not worth taking the risk.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
RR probably still accept but if your num have bad record, she will likely reject as rtc soon, not worth taking the risk.
I have nv contact her befire. This is a new number. Any ML or FL to recommend that easy to book? It seems like today no one reply me all bluetick me. Pls sharesome contact
Old 28-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by venomancer View Post
Seriously, i believe all condo got cctv at their guardhouse for incoming/outgoing vehicle. If unfortunately, u kana virus. I think there’s no way u can escape contact tracing. From the moment u step out of yr car to the lift and into the apartment, all will be recorded. So how safe is safe. For the virus, it’s like poking girls raw, how can we know that the previous person is “ok”?

留着青山在不怕没柴烧

Take care and stay safe
It's quite easy to track our entry and exit, just that they have no reason to do so. So to assume it's totally safe by doing this and that, will be kind of naive.

Anyway don't give them a reason. Assess your own risks to stay safe.

To say I am all healthy and not afraid of COVID is quite a selfish statement because you end up infecting others unknowingly.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/hui-zi-massage/

Is this the same Hui Zi in 2017-2018? Did a search and found the reviews not too good. But the cfm looks is right up my alley.
That previous Huizi is long gone.
Old 28-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
That previous Huizi is long gone.
Good then i can try this huizi without fear. Added her wechat, gym video looka good. Thanks bro!
Old 28-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

looks like community case keep increasing
Old 28-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Can share contact pls? PM works too, thanks much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Nobody talks about Violet from Macpherson anymore . See the wechat like almost fully booked everyday. She is quite a looker, considered vanilla. Good JG skills.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meepmoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good viet MLs around now
Old 28-06-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Don’t think she is accepting new comers. I contacted her but no replies nothing.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomancer View Post
Seriously, i believe all condo got cctv at their guardhouse for incoming/outgoing vehicle. If unfortunately, u kana virus. I think there’s no way u can escape contact tracing. From the moment u step out of yr car to the lift and into the apartment, all will be recorded. So how safe is safe. For the virus, it’s like poking girls raw, how can we know that the previous person is “ok”?

留着青山在不怕没柴烧

Take care and stay safe
agree bro, up u

or get a new sky number to cheong now

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-06-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have nv contact her befire. This is a new number. Any ML or FL to recommend that easy to book? It seems like today no one reply me all bluetick me. Pls sharesome contact
if all else fails, maybe try xue er (slg), consider a fail-safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1