The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Probably will commando this one soon. Will provide MR. Hopefully I come back in one piece. Not kena landmines. If any Bros has MRs for this ML, kindly share. 10Q.
You might wanna pull the hand brake on this one lol. Check green tea site number 4809 gal.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nobody knows anything about her?
Iirc the general consensus about her at the time was that decent overall with a slightly pretty face but maybe complexion not so good.

Other bros can lmk if I'm mistaken, thanks.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros here can let me know more about this fei fei?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/

I tried searching for past MRs but there are just too many fei fei around. If I didn't read the wrong reviews, it seems like most bros say she's damn good but with one saying he got okay service only.

Gamsia gamsia
Old 19-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Went once but she keep rushing and like don't want to massage properly
My experience was pretty decent until the next customer called and told her that he’s arrived. After that she just seemed to rush through all the actions. Overall the session was far from ideal. Went to visit another ML a few days after and found her service to be miles ahead so most likely won’t visit her again.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Any bros here can let me know more about this fei fei?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/

I tried searching for past MRs but there are just too many fei fei around. If I didn't read the wrong reviews, it seems like most bros say she's damn good but with one saying he got okay service only.

Gamsia gamsia
She was on my radar before as I dig her kinda look. I remember reading that her pics are an accurate depiction of her real person. But she is not for boobs lover (like A cups) and her attitude got worse as time passed. So eventually dropped her.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Probably will commando this one soon. Will provide MR. Hopefully I come back in one piece. Not kena landmines. If any Bros has MRs for this ML, kindly share. 10Q.
The face is soooo obviously photoshopped completely

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 19-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
She was on my radar before as I dig her kinda look. I remember reading that her pics are an accurate depiction of her real person. But she is not for boobs lover (like A cups) and her attitude got worse as time passed. So eventually dropped her.
Agree that her attitude got worse as time passed... photo and real person must discount abit lah if you see carefully.. or rather body physique
Old 19-11-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yuki is not xiao bai yang. She was here a few months ago as Sindy and stayed with xby. Their photos' similarity makes me wonder if they're actual sisters. I was tempted to try them tarma then but in the end went with just xby.

As what bro cheongster says, super limited roaming, only go for her if you like being serviced by a cute syt with surprisingly ample boobs (for her size). That was about xby but I would imagine yuki's pretty similar in her restrictions.

Rtm xby recently when she return to our shores.
I feel that her roaming signals have improved although i feel she's not too comfortable with it.
Haven't try Yuki before but am very keen. Green tea site says 全身触摸, so i'll try roaming my way
Old 19-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ohh wow, thanks for that! Especially since I'm a boobs lover (along with pretty face & slim bods haha).
Don't know whether to laugh or cry at how someone can go from A cups to C in her ads 😂😭
Old 19-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ohh wow, thanks for that! Especially since I'm a boobs lover (along with pretty face & slim bods haha).
Don't know whether to laugh or cry at how someone can go from A cups to C in her ads 😂😭
I actually remember she was honest initially and put A cup in her ad. Along the way, she became C... probably from lots of papaya.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/
Try her this morning

Looks 9/10 slight diff from pic but is her and she looks good
Figure 9/10 slim and natural front. She was wearing those school girl undies with small pic wow. Kinky. Nice cute butt too.
Massage 9/10 she know what to do with oil. You can let her know if u dun want
Sensual 8/10 she is like those school girl been shy but I like that and ask her to do what you want.
Gfe 8/10 good conversation.
Rtm yes

If you like massage she is a go to.
If you like those school kind of feeling, she is nice. Did advise her to get a clothes that is easy removable.

Rtm Bei Bei
Still good with her massage. Hard or smoothing. You choose. Her forte.

Skin is still smooth and soft. Boobs as as well definitely. She has fair skin.
Location is clean and neat.

Shared apartment but not and issue.
Drive or public transport is easy reachable.

Has that school girl friend feel. If you like that, she the one.
She has that cute yet shy kind of feel.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I had looked for Qing Chuan many times based on the following positives:

-very pretty face with captivating looks
-great conversationalist
-good strength massage and very soothing (comparing with other MLs I had visited)
-great hygiene practice

Here is my humble FR:

https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/

Photo similarity: > 95%

Looks: 9.5/10 (definitely my type of looks, real SYT. Head turner on the streets - for me)

Body shape: 9.5/10 (I like her hourglass figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a perfect 10. Alas, she is trying to cut down on her weight, ladies - they have very high expectations of ideal weight . The perfect 10 will have to wait )

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you intently. I can totally lose myself to her)

Lips: 9.0/10 (nice thin lips. The type I love. Unfortunately, can’t kiss those lips. I’m fine and respect her wishes. Certainly, I would want her to be comfortable)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with very decent and good strength, please go and try if you are looking for massage. Observe her elbows a little and you will know if this lady is hardworking in this aspect. This is one of her strong points that made me RTM ...... thumbs up!)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for my hands to hold. I respect her wishes though)

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently - it’s really that type of feeling)

HJ: 9.5/10 (her technique is great! Great for me! Cummed! )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (very honest lady and terrific conversationalist)

There are restrictions that Qingchuan had placed to make herself comfortable. I’m very happy with respecting her restrictions. Afterall, we would like to be comfortable, isn’t it.

You will be happy conversing with her. She has good knowledge of certain topics of interest. Find out yourself. It is very engaging kind of conversation, trust me on that.

And, this honest lady keeps to the stipulated time in a reasonable manner. I like she way she manages it, truly.
Also, if you intend to tip her, please tell her upfront. I gave her $150 and you guessed it, she gave me $30 back! We had a great laugh. I love her honesty and very teenage like demeanor.

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Qingchuan may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 19-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Any bros here tried Cindy already?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-cindy/

I do realise that she's also an fl on the green tea site. She looks like such a pretty syt from the pics & vids, but 49kg at 162cm feels abit dodgy...

Thanks in advance!
Anw for those who are still curious, i tried her for hj already and personally enjoyed my session with her.

Very close resemblance to her 5sec vid with mostly just her face. Demure syt with slim bod, slight boobs (maybe got B cups) and surprisingly perky/jiggly bubble butt. Unfortunately she's not that skilled when it comes to hj, but the plus point is that she gives bbbj/cbj even though she didn't list it (u might want to check with her first). 4G roaming if I'm not understanding the terminology wrongly, as in can massage her bean. Didn't ask her to massage me so idk about that. Overall I get the feeling that you might have a better experience booking her for fj, but she did mention to me that she's OK with receiving both types of customers, whether hj or fj.

Lmk how it went if any bros here do decide to try her 😁

Last edited by whysocbleh; 19-11-2019 at 11:30 AM.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/jia-jia-massage/

Has been scam

Face and pic nv tally

Massage abit den give hj

Kinda of piss off

Only last abt 15min or so

I damn piss off so left the place
Brother you sure? I have visited her twice, once in area G and the new place in Balestier.
Old 19-11-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey1109 View Post
Brother you sure? I have visited her twice, once in area G and the new place in Balestier.
looks like a sabotage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1