The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Is visiting a lady on consecutive days a symptom of being KCed?
How many consecutive days?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Visited Mango a few times since she back, still as good as before and GFE improved.
Eh? Just noticed you edited your post, which originally said Lily was probably coming back..

You referring to the tall Lily who resided near the famous CKT right?

Old 16-08-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How many consecutive days?
2. Still not that bad right?
Old 16-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
never try before, no intention of trying untested momo stables :/
She also got ad on SLG leh, that one kind of trustes right?
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh? Just noticed you edited your post, which originally said Lily was probably coming back..

You referring to the tall Lily who resided near the famous CKT right?
If she comes back, my regular will have stiff competition.
Samster

Quote:
Chey.. 2 nia.. Not strong enough an indication yet..

Old 16-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
If she comes back, my regular will have stiff competition.
Didn’t really wow me, tbh.. Just okay nia..

Let’s see if she’s gonna charge $100 again or raise her price if she’s coming back..

Old 16-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Didn’t really wow me, tbh.. Just okay nia..

Let’s see if she’s gonna charge $100 again or raise her price if she’s coming back..
Recently, I like vanilla flavours.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 17-08-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 17-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
2 days is a sign. Who who
Old 17-08-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Good choice. Won't regret.
One of the better ML out in the market atm
can shed more light what's the good points
Old 17-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I think its because she is going back soon and not planning to come back in the short term. She splurge quite a lot on her hotel stays and orders atas food to her hotel too...
Wah .. .this one you also know ...lol....
Old 17-08-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

MR for MiMi
Had time to kill today(Friday) as I was going out for drinks later so tried to get a slot with YZ - did not happen but I remembered a cutie on my to do list and I msged Mimi.

She replied she could see me at 8pm and if I wanted 60min or 90mins?
Frankly I've struggled to have any ML get me off twice but I opted for the 90mins - heard so much about her skills and BBBJ CIM that I got greedy

Place: super easy for public transporters and ample parking in the vicinity. Stays alone, relatively clean and I'd rate it 8/10 for cleanliness - towels were fresh, bed was comfy, bedroom was large and well aircond. Bathroom was relatively clean but has seen better days - no grime or anything like that...just older fixtures.

She met me in a oversize t and I'd describe her as a pixie like beauty. 8/10 in my books, slim, petite, nice B+ boobies. Picture-wise its quite enhanced but the actual gal is pretty and grows on you. Not sure if she had a bad throat but had a sexy husky vibe. Nice nips and smelled fantastic

She stripped to her birthday super quick and guided me to the recessed shower stall - first I've ever seen. Unlike Natalie, no teasing but a general good washing getting to all areas especially between the legs and buttocks. was wondering if she had some sort of cleanliness regimen - but was good to be a big baby again.

Helped me dry up and asked me if I wanted 2 CIM or 1 I told her I was getting too old for 2 but she said she's confident she'd get me to come twice and the challenge was on.

Proceeded to the massage. Well the gal tries and shes so pretty and earnest, I let her at it. Decent pressure but not so skilled. I'd give her a 9 for effort and 6.5 for the massage (not that its the main act here anyway). In between her ministrations she interspersed some sensual moves that had me on tenterhooks with me expecting more before she carried on with the massage. Teasing me. ...

Then it happened. That catbath with that solid tongue. From my ear to the back of my knees. It wasn't a saliva fest but a very erotic and strangely soothing. After some minutes of this she cleaned my back with a fresh towel and asked me to go on all fours. She then basically assaulted my balls and perineum and ass cheeks with kisses and licks and mini me was all but 100% all out screaming out for similar action but she did not oblige.

After an eternity - and my weak legs giving out, she turned me over and started that kissing licking and finally BBBJ that was fanF-ingtastically mindblowing. Within minutes she flicked her tongue and slurped her way to my first coming. 10/10 hands down.

Natalie's BBBJ is totally different to hers and is another beast all together. Mimi is just unbelievable and her moans are so much more erotic and she takes all your jizz and sucks you dry. I suddenly realised that all this time she was nude and within stroking/striking range but I was too engrossed in my own pleasure to even nibble on her nips. Other then passive cupping of her soft boobies ...I was just enjoying myself.

Then she cleans mini-me up and goes to spit out the cum and then returns to cradle your head in her lap and gives you a upper body (arms) and head massage. Small talk is inevitable and she makes the effort to laugh at my lame jokes. Head massage makes me drowsy, and I'm quite aware that my head in cradled between her legs on her little bush. Just added to that chemistry.

As I drifted in and out of sleep, she then said she's game for a 2nd CIM and she wiped weepy mini-me before administering more of her tongue flicks, licks and sweet, sweet BBBJ. She went at it like a trooper and I felt bad that she was not getting results after quite some time. Suggested she switch to a HJ and she seemed awfully grateful, pulling away and flicking that tongue until I had my second eruption a few minutes later.

She seemed pleased that I'd come again and proceeded to cleaned me up, before she corralled me to the bathroom for a thorough bath and clean up all the while making conversation and building that GFE.
I mean I met her for the first time but I know for sure this lady is special

Helped me change, complimented my dressing and EDP (was going to a club/bar afterall). Had the customary post session water and told her, she'd see me again real soon - she said she'd like that and I believe her

Frankly I've never experienced this sort of GFE from a ML and attention to service I guess. Was thinking if I should share this MR but I'd be doing her a disservice if I did not.Met my boys at the bar and they are wondering why I'm so happy....if only they knew.
Old 17-08-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
My mind want to consecutive but my body cannot make it, hai
Old 17-08-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
MR for MiMi
Had time to kill today(Friday) as I was going out for drinks later so tried to get a slot with YZ - did not happen but I remembered a cutie on my to do list and I msged Mimi.

She replied she could see me at 8pm and if I wanted 60min or 90mins?
Frankly I've struggled to have any ML get me off twice but I opted for the 90mins - heard so much about her skills and BBBJ CIM that I got greedy

Place: super easy for public transporters and ample parking in the vicinity. Stays alone, relatively clean and I'd rate it 8/10 for cleanliness - towels were fresh, bed was comfy, bedroom was large and well aircond. Bathroom was relatively clean but has seen better days - no grime or anything like that...just older fixtures.

She met me in a oversize t and I'd describe her as a pixie like beauty. 8/10 in my books, slim, petite, nice B+ boobies. Picture-wise its quite enhanced but the actual gal is pretty and grows on you. Not sure if she had a bad throat but had a sexy husky vibe. Nice nips and smelled fantastic

She stripped to her birthday super quick and guided me to the recessed shower stall - first I've ever seen. Unlike Natalie, no teasing but a general good washing getting to all areas especially between the legs and buttocks. was wondering if she had some sort of cleanliness regimen - but was good to be a big baby again.

Helped me dry up and asked me if I wanted 2 CIM or 1 I told her I was getting too old for 2 but she said she's confident she'd get me to come twice and the challenge was on.

Proceeded to the massage. Well the gal tries and shes so pretty and earnest, I let her at it. Decent pressure but not so skilled. I'd give her a 9 for effort and 6.5 for the massage (not that its the main act here anyway). In between her ministrations she interspersed some sensual moves that had me on tenterhooks with me expecting more before she carried on with the massage. Teasing me. ...

Then it happened. That catbath with that solid tongue. From my ear to the back of my knees. It wasn't a saliva fest but a very erotic and strangely soothing. After some minutes of this she cleaned my back with a fresh towel and asked me to go on all fours. She then basically assaulted my balls and perineum and ass cheeks with kisses and licks and mini me was all but 100% all out screaming out for similar action but she did not oblige.

After an eternity - and my weak legs giving out, she turned me over and started that kissing licking and finally BBBJ that was fanF-ingtastically mindblowing. Within minutes she flicked her tongue and slurped her way to my first coming. 10/10 hands down.

Natalie's BBBJ is totally different to hers and is another beast all together. Mimi is just unbelievable and her moans are so much more erotic and she takes all your jizz and sucks you dry. I suddenly realised that all this time she was nude and within stroking/striking range but I was too engrossed in my own pleasure to even nibble on her nips. Other then passive cupping of her soft boobies ...I was just enjoying myself.

Then she cleans mini-me up and goes to spit out the cum and then returns to cradle your head in her lap and gives you a upper body (arms) and head massage. Small talk is inevitable and she makes the effort to laugh at my lame jokes. Head massage makes me drowsy, and I'm quite aware that my head in cradled between her legs on her little bush. Just added to that chemistry.

As I drifted in and out of sleep, she then said she's game for a 2nd CIM and she wiped weepy mini-me before administering more of her tongue flicks, licks and sweet, sweet BBBJ. She went at it like a trooper and I felt bad that she was not getting results after quite some time. Suggested she switch to a HJ and she seemed awfully grateful, pulling away and flicking that tongue until I had my second eruption a few minutes later.

She seemed pleased that I'd come again and proceeded to cleaned me up, before she corralled me to the bathroom for a thorough bath and clean up all the while making conversation and building that GFE.
I mean I met her for the first time but I know for sure this lady is special

Helped me change, complimented my dressing and EDP (was going to a club/bar afterall). Had the customary post session water and told her, she'd see me again real soon - she said she'd like that and I believe her

Frankly I've never experienced this sort of GFE from a ML and attention to service I guess. Was thinking if I should share this MR but I'd be doing her a disservice if I did not.Met my boys at the bar and they are wondering why I'm so happy....if only they knew.
Thanks for the FR bro.
You referring to the below mimi?

https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/
Old 17-08-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the below Twmm massage can give review... pm me also can

https://sammyboyforum.info/showth...post190 86090
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1