The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: W16 House # 6

I managed to catch a glimpse of this shop WLs when I was there to bonk resident ang pai An An.

Xue Er - Definitely a SYT, fair, Approx. 1.58m tall, slim and she wore a white outfit with a plunging neckline that made her cleavage super deep and her tits seemed to be oozing out ... I suspect it was the miracle of the brassiere technology ... I guess she only possesses full A or perhaps B minus knockers.

Lina - She looks chio with her sharp facial features. She is medium built, fair and I am quite sure she possesses natural C cup frontal assets as she was wearing a outfit that exposed her deep creamy tits & they apparently bounced violently as she sashayed along the aisle of the shop. Based on my guesstimation, she should be 1.64 to 1.65 m tall.

Lan Lan - Quite chio as well, slim and should be around 1.63 m tall based on my guesstimation. Not sure about her tits size though.

Xiao Yun - she looks plain without makeup, I guess she would look a lot better with makeup as her facial features are quite sharp. I think she is around 1.6 m tall. She is slim and with huge knockers which is a rare species in GL these days.

Mei Li - I have not seen this WL. The OKT told me she has huge tits.

An An - She is not those pretty pretty type IMO. She looks like a local chilli Padi lian ... she is superbly slim, nice taut and youthful physique with flat abs. My favourite type of physique for a woman. She has A cup tits with beautiful reddish pink cherry size nips ... Albeit A cup, her tits are well-developed and very nice to caress/suck as the bottom parts are rounded. I guess she is 26 years old although she looks younger than her age. Her service accorded to me was fantabulous! Lots of passionate DFK in the session ... all initiated by her. She told me she loves sex ... hmm ... No wonder she behaved a little like a nympho ... I enjoyed the session thoroughly as she was superbly spontaneous and it was really like having sex with my lover. Am not kidding! Will FR in due course.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Xiao Yun - she looks plain without makeup, I guess she would look a lot better with makeup as her facial features are quite sharp. I think she is around 1.6 m tall. She is slim and with huge knockers which is a rare species in GL these days.

Mei Li - I have not seen this WL. The OKT told me she has huge tits.
i wonder who has the bigger boobs then
Old 28-06-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Baihe rtc long gone.. FYI Xue er bbbj 9/10, wet and slippery slide rod 9/10. Good Stamina for hard knocks .
Old 28-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Baihe rtc long gone.. FYI Xue er bbbj 9/10, wet and slippery slide rod 9/10. Good Stamina for hard knocks .
Good service but fake tits. Feels hard to me.

Overall i give her a thumb up. Good alternative to XY and AA
Old 28-06-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mi Na of 1654A also super big, should be bigger than C or close to D, wasted, two hands cannot cover all.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i wonder who has the bigger boobs then
Your guess is as good as mine ... haven’t got the chance to take a look at her let alone groping her mega tits.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

AA ...
So shall I say lesser advanced in technology? 🙄

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:

Overall i give her a thumb up. Good alternative to XY and AA
you forgotten those stretched marks
Old 04-07-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
So shall I say lesser advanced in technology? 🙄
cheap production that is ......
Old 04-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you forgotten those stretched marks
i am allergic to fake tits. The rest can't get any worse .....
The only fake ones that i can accept from the current batch is Coco W1615 and Ella 1654A
Old 04-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
i am allergic to fake tits. The rest can't get any worse .....
The only fake ones that i can accept from the current batch is Coco W1615 and Ella 1654A
Crumpled tummy actually more serious than silicon right
Old 04-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So who are the WLs in GL houses with alluring body with real (B or larger) boobs for a fit and handsome guy to savour? Frenchers highly preferred
Old 04-07-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Thumbs up MaXx found a Nympho ....

MaXx found a Nympho in GL ... FR on An An ...

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...&postcount=101

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-07-2019, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Hello baotohk:

Found out from dbhh that Ella is still around.

How could you tell her breasts are fake?
go and try for yourself. If it feels real to you, then you should accept it and enjoy it
Old 22-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree bro, crumpled tummy is a real turn off.

Quote:

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1