The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 27-08-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lugakuga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah, a whole batch of young dommes apparently quit the scene after some "trouble" regarding their dungeon project.

But from what Ive seen on twitter, more international dommes have been visiting SG these days.
that's a pity though. the dungeon concept was so appealing that I almost went for it but it was too public and got itself more attention than it was looking for.
Old 27-08-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

....deleted

Last edited by zoomer; 27-08-2019 at 11:19 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 27-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugakuga View Post
that's a pity though. the dungeon concept was so appealing that I almost went for it but it was too public and got itself more attention than it was looking for.
Yeah. Fantasy is a large part of bdsm, but they got caught in fantasy too much and forgot what country they were in lol. Setting up establishments is obviously highly regulated here.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows what happened to Estella? Why her twitter and website suddenly private?
Old 30-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboyboy93 View Post
Anybody knows what happened to Estella? Why her twitter and website suddenly private?
she posted 'due to some concerns', she is still contactable via email, u can email her if you wish to contact her... she has some 'issues' to sort out so not to worry...
Old 30-08-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah. Fantasy is a large part of bdsm, but they got caught in fantasy too much and forgot what country they were in lol. Setting up establishments is obviously highly regulated here.
Well. The biggest mistake they made was that they attempted to carry out an illegal activity and they weren't white. Having those pigments in your skin allows you to rob banks,beat up taxi drivers and run over several pedestrians whilst operating an automobile under the influence with relative impunity.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

reality and fantasy is one clear line, however for pple involved sometimes it becomes blur...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 31-08-2019 at 03:24 AM.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Well. The biggest mistake they made was that they attempted to carry out an illegal activity and they weren't white. Having those pigments in your skin allows you to rob banks,beat up taxi drivers and run over several pedestrians whilst operating an automobile under the influence with relative impunity.
Dude this is a bdsm thread. No need to randomly bring up race/politics, it has nothing to do with what I even posted.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am planning dominance at bkk next week. Anyone been there?
Old 01-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Domina I mean
Old 02-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnySmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, anyone can give me rating on Princess Yura please? In terms of looks etc? Thank you!
Old 02-09-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySmith View Post
Hi Bros, anyone can give me rating on Princess Yura please? In terms of looks etc? Thank you!
looks subjective bro, better you meet her to find out, if your feshi align with hers...
Old 02-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone sessioning with Mistress Youko this week?
Old 02-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackky View Post
Dear kinkster bros, came across an ad of a local Mistress Kelly. Any experience bros here knows which Mistress Kelly is this Kelly as there seems to be so many Kellies around! Any bros tried?

Thanks

https://m.locanto.sg/east-region/ID_...ess-Kelly.html
Kelly from holiday inn?
Old 02-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
Kelly from holiday inn?
it's a different kelly, kelly from holiday inn has moved out from there alrdy...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1