The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Happening in the West.

is M*d We**ness at West Coast closed down? My fav Lisa havent visited since CB and now closed!
Old 16-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 13
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I just now walk past K*r** spa at gombak and notice their place like abit revamped

any bros know if they are going to reopen soon
I think it’s open already! Last I heard though is that they’re only open on Fri,sat,sun & mon. I think only 2/3 MLs are there
Old 16-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Runningboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Closed liao bro
Old 16-07-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all
So can roam Southern Hemisphere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyironman View Post
I Usually go there and get **y, has GQ but no roaming at the northern hemisphere
Old 16-07-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
is M*d We**ness at West Coast closed down? My fav Lisa havent visited since CB and now closed!
Temporarily. Wait a few months later.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
I think it’s open already! Last I heard though is that they’re only open on Fri,sat,sun & mon. I think only 2/3 MLs are there
REALLY?
will go there recce.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
REALLY?
will go there recce.
And keep us updated ya ..
Old 17-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

MR for yesterday Session and it was something very new which I have encounter. This is the 2nd time I try this shop and first time was randomly assign to a Malaysian ML B which is not so good. Elbow massage and special is 50 need to top up to 80 if want roaming. Looks are average and close to no boobs so skip roaming. During the session, I ask which are the ang pai in the shop since they do not advertise so have to ask. She provided 3 names so I have a mission to complete. LOL

Make an appointment with ML L and when I reach the shop. Very disappointed with the looks as she looks very MILF with chubby body shape. Looks wise is not pretty and look very auntie. Since book already bo bian lor. Massage is above average, after 40mins she ask need bao yang. She started with HDLY and it is good, then flip to the front she pass me some wet tissue to clean my hand and ask me to clean my finger. I am thinking why leh...then she pull up her shirt and pull down her bra. C boobs but kind of saggy, she ask me grab her boobs. I ask it is included in the 50HJ, she say yes. hmmm cheap...then while grabbing she ask me unzip her pants and finger her....WTF...no wonder ask me to clean my finger with dettol wet tissue. Unzip her and pussy so wet, kind of weird feelings. hahaha. unloaded and first time have such experience. Weird and feel abit disgusting. LOL. Will try other 2 ML next time.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-07-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie View Post
So can roam Southern Hemisphere?
She will let u touch her butt
Old 17-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
i see. thanks for heads up. what abt y* h** d*** spa at west coast? thinking of visiting a spa in that area, but walked past and saw mostly milfs. will prefer syts
There got 1 syt late twenties recommended by another bro when I last visited before cb.
Slim and face belongs to pretty type.
Initially took 1 hour. As I thought there is not much teasing, add 30min to see she will improve but no. Whole session cut short by 15 min so didn’t feel so good.
Theres no teasing before main question pops so the whole experience didn’t entice me to go further. Massage is relaxing kind and probably not for people who into good massage.

Can’t say much on services as I didn’t take up her ofter.
I Should not rtm as there many other better places..

Last edited by sibeinerd; 17-07-2020 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Y
Old 17-07-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Therr got 1 syt late twenties recommended by another bro when I last visited.
Slim and face is belong to pretty type.
Initially took 1 hour. As I thought there is not much teasing, add 30min to my timing to see she will improve but no. Whole session cut short by 15 min so didn’t feel so good.
There no teasing before main question pops so the whole experience didn’t entice me to go further. Massage is relaxing kind and probably not for people who into good massage.

Can’t say much on the services as I didn’t take up her ofter.
Should not rtm as have visit many other better places..

Long time already before covid, tried a W**** at this shop. Hard to roam top as their uniform is quite thick material and tight-fitting Slip hands in, not easy. Feel nothing special there unless have promo. So many other choices, competition is stiff.
Old 17-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 13
unlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunlove is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
REALLY?
will go there recce.
Ya! I went once a few weeks back. I know 2 of the old MLs went back! They should still be open la! Don’t think will close just one month after it reopen!
Old 17-07-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
... then while grabbing she ask me unzip her pants and finger her....WTF...no wonder ask me to clean my finger with dettol wet tissue. Unzip her and pussy so wet, kind of weird feelings. hahaha. unloaded and first time have such experience. Weird and feel abit disgusting. LOL.

Whhahahah..i laughed so loud that i need to lie to wife i was reading some online jokes.

Power lah bro,u must be jin yandao, and ml want u to orh her cheebye.

Mind sharing the ctc ? I also wanna feel disgusted leh
Old 17-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Whhahahah..i laughed so loud that i need to lie to wife i was reading some online jokes.

Power lah bro,u must be jin yandao, and ml want u to orh her cheebye.

Mind sharing the ctc ? I also wanna feel disgusted leh
I not yandao..i think is her standard package. No wonder her business so good. Alot of pp orh her cb before me. Already dripping wet when i touch. Kind of disgusting feeling. She not chio milf, chubby body...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-07-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Wow. Quite rare for MLs to ask customers to finger due to hygiene reasons.. but I Guess that must be her selling point to get more customers to return. She probably lubricated herself earlier? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
MR for yesterday Session and it was something very new which I have encounter. This is the 2nd time I try this shop and first time was randomly assign to a Malaysian ML B which is not so good. Elbow massage and special is 50 need to top up to 80 if want roaming. Looks are average and close to no boobs so skip roaming. During the session, I ask which are the ang pai in the shop since they do not advertise so have to ask. She provided 3 names so I have a mission to complete. LOL

Make an appointment with ML L and when I reach the shop. Very disappointed with the looks as she looks very MILF with chubby body shape. Looks wise is not pretty and look very auntie. Since book already bo bian lor. Massage is above average, after 40mins she ask need bao yang. She started with HDLY and it is good, then flip to the front she pass me some wet tissue to clean my hand and ask me to clean my finger. I am thinking why leh...then she pull up her shirt and pull down her bra. C boobs but kind of saggy, she ask me grab her boobs. I ask it is included in the 50HJ, she say yes. hmmm cheap...then while grabbing she ask me unzip her pants and finger her....WTF...no wonder ask me to clean my finger with dettol wet tissue. Unzip her and pussy so wet, kind of weird feelings. hahaha. unloaded and first time have such experience. Weird and feel abit disgusting. LOL. Will try other 2 ML next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread