The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
So sad😥. Just webchat my favourite WL at Lorong 8 and she told me still has no news of reopening from okt. She couldn't take it any longer and will be leaving in early August. So difficult to get one with such good look and service and now she gotta go. Looks like there won't be opening in July. 😪😓
Lorong 8 house 43? I only come across 1 wl that can be considered good looking
Old 15-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Lorong 8 house 43? I only come across 1 wl that can be considered good looking
It's a Prc joint at L866e my favourite playground. They have 8 wls now, most are pleasant looking. 2 or 3 are good looking and most give good service. unfortunately most are going home due to no income but have expenses to pay. Worse is some of them were here for less than 6 months when the virus struck.

Last edited by charger; 16-07-2020 at 12:32 AM.
Old 16-07-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 17
dilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud of

If it really opens. Wonder will the queue form outside the houses with 1 m safe distancing?
That will be pretty interesting..
Old 16-07-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Picture above taken by my Teerak from one of the houses in Lor 8. Looks like supply is not low after all and they have their hopes up high for the reopening of geylang. We should learn from them and be optimistic that it is not geylang endgame. Well, atleast for those who prefer thai houses hahah
Old 16-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

T -2 and counting
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

delete delete

Last edited by YouAllSuck; 16-07-2020 at 11:09 AM. Reason: delete
Old 16-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Racer9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555Lover View Post

Picture above taken by my Teerak from one of the houses in Lor 8. Looks like supply is not low after all and they have their hopes up high for the reopening of geylang. We should learn from them and be optimistic that it is not geylang endgame. Well, atleast for those who prefer thai houses hahah
Wow, thanks for sharing bro!

Chiong so many years, my fav are still L8H45 and L8H66A, heard same owner for these 2 houses.

Can't wait for them to open, though I am unsure if girls before the lockdown are still there, but one thing's for sure, I am super sick of pcc liao.
Old 16-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -248 / Power: 0
Kanezap Kanezap Kanezap

Quote:

I shall not go this house. Machiam maid quality lo!
Old 16-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanezap View Post
Hahaha give chance la bro, they are in their pyjamas and ready for bed leaw. I知 sure you値l change your mind once you see them all dressed up and ready to serve hahahh, confirm your small head will takeover your big head if you know what i mean 😂😂. Plus there are hiddem gems in this house just like my teerak.
Old 16-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer9 View Post
Wow, thanks for sharing bro!

Chiong so many years, my fav are still L8H45 and L8H66A, heard same owner for these 2 houses.

Can't wait for them to open, though I am unsure if girls before the lockdown are still there, but one thing's for sure, I am super sick of pcc liao.
No problem bro! Same here, I知 also bored of self servicing myself for the past couple of months! I crave for physical contact. Let痴 hope they open soon
Old 16-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL....bro your bold statement hurt lots of bros feeling especially their supporters

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha give chance la bro, they are in their pyjamas and ready for bed leaw. I知 sure you値l change your mind once you see them all dressed up and ready to serve hahahh, confirm your small head will takeover your big head if you know what i mean 😂😂. Plus there are hiddem gems in this house just like my teerak.
Haha yaloh, now go tik tok can see videos the girl change from average to beautiful with make up and nice clothes
Old 16-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro not nice remark leh
Old 16-07-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shinya123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks bro for sharing
Old 16-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

This is the reason why GL should open asap for the good of the nation.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/121239...k-early-death/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1