The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
livevire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Northern neighbourhood massage with maximum teasing

Hey Bro,

Pls share your spoils. Have been looking around for good places lately.
Thanks in advance
Old 15-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

$88 is a waste of money, if u try hard enough, will be able to get those MLs to just oil n jerk ur cock with just $20, w/o massaging.. 10 min settle the gist..
Old 15-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Helipadpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mews View Post
Great FR bro, but seems like you have not experienced enough bro, I could get that rating but pay $50 instead of $88.
Perhaps I have yet to venture enough for potential places at the 50 range. 😭 I hope fellow readers don't see it as I am promoting the place, but just sharing my experience at that price point. I will share more if I come across any good gems. 😊 Cheers!
Old 15-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Helipadpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Stop feeding spa owners with the extra $38 just for them to close 1 eye for the ML to tease!! Some spa had already come up with $98 / $108 gimmick. Sooner or later the price will just increase across the spa if we don't boycott all these nonsense.

Some ML already open rocket price of $50 no roam, $80 with roam. You guys want the price to keep on going up ? When i started to chiong, it's only $30 with roam. I still insist on $50 with roaming, dont let your little bro take control over your wallet. With more bros willing to give in, the price will only go up. It's basic supply & demand.
I agree with your point bro, sad to say from my observations thus far there are still alot of brothers going for the 88/132 kind of package. Thank you for sharing your views and I hope fellow readers can also help to recalibrate the market price together.

Of course my initial post was an experience of mine, and I look forward to a more pocket friendly price in time to come. 😉
Old 15-07-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
siaoded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
to be more precise, if we choose 50 instead of 88, confirm zero teasing cos the ML will totally avoid the region. Whereas in normal massage, some touching may occur. So I will prefer paying 50 in a normal shop that doesn't offer 88.
yeah bro, I have the same thought as you.
Old 15-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
siaoded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helipadpad View Post
I agree with your point bro, sad to say from my observations thus far there are still alot of brothers going for the 88/132 kind of package. Thank you for sharing your views and I hope fellow readers can also help to recalibrate the market price together.

Of course my initial post was an experience of mine, and I look forward to a more pocket friendly price in time to come. 😉
nonetheless, thank for sharing your experience! moving forward, let hope the market price can go down rather the up.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

For places that offers premium package at $88+++/hr, ML cannot massage anywhere near the sensitive regions if you take the $50/hr. If ML is caught by boss or counter recept, they will be heavily fined (example deduct whole month salary) or sent back.

That's why most ML don't dare to offer any extras if it's not the $88++/hr package. Some places if you take $50, they will purposely arrange for you the room near to the counter for ease of checking by recept. If you take the $88, they will close 1 eye and wont check on you.

For a lot of places with GQ, the ML earns like $10-$20 out of the $50/hr, if take $88, ML will earn like $20-$25, ML usually depend on the extras.

End of the day, more bros goes for the $88, spa earn more. We should boycott it.
Old 16-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

heard these days the timing getting shorter, like 1hr > 30/40/45min session over
too many ppl, they cheat ur time
Old 16-07-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential

But we are talking about north here, do you guys have 50+50 that is on the north to intro?

Highly doubt so cos north don't have much to offer.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For places that offers premium package at $88+++/hr, ML cannot massage anywhere near the sensitive regions if you take the $50/hr. If ML is caught by boss or counter recept, they will be heavily fined (example deduct whole month salary) or sent back.

That's why most ML don't dare to offer any extras if it's not the $88++/hr package. Some places if you take $50, they will purposely arrange for you the room near to the counter for ease of checking by recept. If you take the $88, they will close 1 eye and wont check on you.

For a lot of places with GQ, the ML earns like $10-$20 out of the $50/hr, if take $88, ML will earn like $20-$25, ML usually depend on the extras.

End of the day, more bros goes for the $88, spa earn more. We should boycott it.
Nowadays spa that offers $88 is consider little already. I have seen $96, $108 and $128 for an hour before. I also realised many Spas have increased their Chinese massage to $58 or $60. Kind of hard to find those still maintain their prices at $50 per hour types. Still have but little.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Nowadays spa that offers $88 is consider little already. I have seen $96, $108 and $128 for an hour before. I also realised many Spas have increased their Chinese massage to $58 or $60. Kind of hard to find those still maintain their prices at $50 per hour types. Still have but little.
On the other side there are places that offer 68 (or 78) for teasing. Still not a fan but I can accept 68 if the massage is good.
Old 16-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Just wait a while more. Expect more spa to have all kinds of promo rate soon. Already see a few have $45/hr , hopefully can see something like $30/45min like those dry days just before the CB kicked off. Best ... "Miss, I only pay $30 to try out, how can you ask me to pay $50 (more than what the session costs) for extra Job??" No logic, right?
Old 18-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Soup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, honest feedback on the marsiling spa. i can confirm the $88 spa near marsiling mrt is clean. Been there 3 times with 3 different ml. Their massage is not bad but wouldnt say its excellent either. Their selling point is to highlight on their sensual massage as they will tease hip, thighs and surrounding areas of the groin, but theres 100% no hj. Closest you can get is slight teasing of the balls (think more like brushing against, maybe this might turn some of you on, but honestly it wont finish you off.) You will leave the place with $88 less and blue balls. As mentioned by a few bros in this thread, i wont recommend patronizing the $88 gimmick, for its not worth your hard earned money. But you are still welcome to go ahead if you prefer slight teasing with no further action. Hope this clarifies
Old 18-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
fracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went to the one in Serangoon somewhere, chose 58, didnt get GQ, didnt touch special, so i thought nth happened because i didnt choose the 88 package, i was thinking what if I choose the 88 package, maybe i go there and nothing happens, so it is just a waste of money

Quote:

Old 19-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

just went one spa in the north, now $80 to autoroam + hj? siao boh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1