The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Mazda 2822 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Lor 8 Hse 43 close down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence_259
doctor really can check if sperm in pussy meh? shd be gone after shower what....
Why not?? Doctor can even check your offspring in your ass hole, mouth, ear hole and whatever HOLE you have!!

Just depend on how long your offspring insde and how is they are there!!!!
Old 24-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Yeah confirm that L8H43 is back in business on the 17th, went in and found out that all but 3 (18,19,20) gals left in the house the rest have been sent back. Okt say replenishment in 1 to 2 months. The 3 gals left standard cannot make it for me so left empty handed.
Went today and okt say new stock coming in next week. Agree with bro duke, the gals there now cannot make it.
Old 31-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

wow i didnt even notice closed until now
but i tink it's good the KC gals kena sent back. seems like this hse super notorious for it...

i also kena KC by this gal called Aras there last time, G19 if i remember correctly.

after i stopped patronising her, met her once at GM then even that time she was trying to pour her woes about back-stabbing inside the hse. my limited thai meant i catch no ball anyway... kekeke... i just act interested n nod nod nod...

i also quite silly then, pay for ON just to sleep with her... yet she usually returned to the room only ard 5am+ after her so-called supper n "after-supper-chat" with her "friends"... a few times never even get to bonk. even hugging she also like ai mai ai mai... so no more ONs with thai cat 40s in GL for me...
Old 31-05-2006, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu
but i tink it's good the KC gals kena sent back. seems like this hse super notorious for it...

i also kena KC by this gal called Aras there last time, G19 if i remember correctly.

after i stopped patronising her, met her once at GM then even that time she was trying to pour her woes about back-stabbing inside the hse. my limited thai meant i catch no ball anyway... kekeke... i just act interested n nod nod nod...

i also quite silly then, pay for ON just to sleep with her... yet she usually returned to the room only ard 5am+ after her so-called supper n "after-supper-chat" with her "friends"... a few times never even get to bonk. even hugging she also like ai mai ai mai... so no more ONs with thai cat 40s in GL for me...
Bro, this G19 Ah Rut (aka Aras) you talking about seems to be the subject of our discussion here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...52610&page=170

please go to this thread. thanks.
Old 31-05-2006, 03:30 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu

U betta dun badmouth this girl in this forum.

If not I cannot guarantee you wouldn't get "fire" from Suteerak1099.

If you got give her presents hor, please don't admit or else Suteerak1099 will laugh at you and say you carrot cake

If you got go ON and eat the som tum and kenna lau sai, please don't say out its you, or else Suteerak1099 will scold you 'bastard', don't want go home after ON timing and cause his girl kenna scolding from boss.

If you got give her cash and sponsor her amd have sex with her, please just say you don't have sex with her, or else Suteerak1099 will feel no face. what Suteerak1099 said long time back that his girl got sponsors but no give sex.

If you got any cock stories about this girl, please don't share it here, or else later Suteerak1099 say you discredit his girl.

Last but not least, if you are still sponsoring her, please keep your mouth shut, or else Suteerak1099 will laugh at you and say you carrot cake, you cannot make it, and just the many sponsors in her eyes.

this is the best advise I can give you.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Regarding the old thread, no one had posted there since 2006!
Still got another one bro haha
I posted FR on that thread before.. just lazy to go thru my post history
Old 03-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

meaning some houses already started operations?

tot all houses still closed for this period?
Old 02-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Rem a ex G10,super syt small boob but when doggie.. omg, she bend until her body curve,,,, so sexy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1