The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10159 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
U guys are fantastic! I seriously can't recall any of the M'sian WL names as it has been almost 20yrs?

The only one which I can remember is AC... and that's cos the name is unique and also she was one of the few which continued after the M'sian WLs faded out (she was operating in one of the prc house at Lor 30?)
Ya she was at 3033
Old 22-08-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerlee View Post
Any kind bro can share when jia jia last day is? Or she has already RTC?
Already RTC and cut card .

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 22-08-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There are too many solid ones to remember …
Yes the golden era of legal 150 house

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Ya she was at 3033
Thanks for confirming bro. Remembered I tried her as a newbie when she first started out that time very slim & shy like 18yo syt... until she moved over to 3033 she prob in her 30s aldy and her boobs also upgraded
Old 23-08-2023, 10:55 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what a pity. Didnt frequent geylang for last one month and JiaJia and Xueer Left.

Jiajia body is absolute beast and Xue Er reminded me of JAV Suzu Honjo. Will keep them in my memories.
Old 24-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
orangeapples is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeapples is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeapples is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
An ultra passionate and enthusiastic service provider!

WL name - Xiao Yu (Little Jade literally)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.64m without heels
Built - meaty to plump, fair & super smooth skin complexion. She has a small turf just above her pussy opening. She has nice looking pussy which is hairless.
Tits - Natural C cup with pale brown nips.
Shop - L1654A/L1658B

Looks - I usually don’t go for plump or meaty WL. For Little Jade, I made an exception because she is pretty and I am also aware she offers solid services. She has medium size double eyelid eyes, sharp plus high bridge nose and small kissable mouth. Yes, she looks a little like the popular singer, GEM to a certain extent.

Pre shower routine - 9.5/10

She was accommodating and playful. I could play with her all day long to my sextisfaction. One awesome WL she is, without a doubt! We initially started from mild petting and ended up with very intense petting before we proceeded to shower. She was passionate and enthusiastic. I felt like I was making up with my lover.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. She then gave me a soapy b2b stimulation from back to front. We DFK wherever we could. She ended this department with a super deep throated BBBJ.

Cat bath - 9.0/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She even licked and blew air into my ears.

AR - 9.5/10

Highly skilled and stimulatingly done. She could match her colleague, Fei Fei. It was done when I pronged on the bed flat as well as when I was on my fours. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack and also employed “Push Dragon” technique. She would simultaneously caressed my dick. She shared that inexperienced punters would ejaculate prematurely with her lethal tongue and fingers combo.

BBBJ - 9.5/10

Super Deep throated BBBJ. Her lips touched the base of my dick. Superbly stimulating and highly skilled. One of the best I experienced in GL currently.

DFK - 9.5/10

Highly passionate, engaging and spontaneous. I felt like I was DFKing my real lover. Shiok to the max!

FJ - 9.8/10

I felt like she was really enjoying the sexual act when she was riding on top of me. At first, she raw rubbed my dick sensually and we DFK non-stop. I was superbly rock hard at that instance. She then inserted a condom on my dick before riding me in rodeo fashion. Oh my …. She has tight pussy! She later confided in me that she loves to be on top and if her sex partner has good chemistry with her, she could reach orgasm. I didn’t make her reach orgasm as we were running out of time. I reached a point of no return in missionary position. She has no problem absorbing my violent thrust.

Whore Attitude - 9.8/10

Awesome! Definitely a hidden gem of 54A. In term of service, she is on par with Fei Fei. Both of these WLs are neck to neck at the top of the echelon of 1654A/58B. She is a bang for the buck at $180 per pop.

RTF - Definitely yes as I experienced very intense orgasm out of this session. These days, business in GL is highly competitive. If you can’t offer basic services like DFK, engaging GFE, great whore attitude, solid BBBJ and foreplay, you can be out of business in no time. That suggests why so many WLs quit after arriving in GL not long.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Tried xiao yu today and must say this review is pretty much spot on (thumbs up to bro max priest for the write up).

Very good attitude and very good service, which is harder to find these days.

Pretty face, my opinion is that she resembles ji-soo (maybe 60% resemblance. To me! You may have a different opinion) more than G.E.M.

Highly recommended!
Old 02-09-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
fireboyq is one of the Best!fireboyq is one of the Best!fireboyq is one of the Best!fireboyq is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapples View Post
Tried xiao yu today and must say this review is pretty much spot on (thumbs up to bro max priest for the write up).

Very good attitude and very good service, which is harder to find these days.

Pretty face, my opinion is that she resembles ji-soo (maybe 60% resemblance. To me! You may have a different opinion) more than G.E.M.

Highly recommended!
Used to visit Lizhi. Was caught by surprise that she suddenly cut card.

So decided to try Xiao Yu and was very pleasantly surprised.

Won’t elaborate more since quite a bit has been written already.

Friendly and accommodating service. Will RTF.
Old 10-09-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seeeseee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering that is there anyone know the wx or TG of 1654a here?
Old 19-09-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Yang Yang is not bad too, very service oriented. Sometimes needs to queue a little.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Wow what a pity. Didnt frequent geylang for last one month and JiaJia and Xueer Left.

Jiajia body is absolute beast and Xue Er reminded me of JAV Suzu Honjo. Will keep them in my memories.
Old don’t go new don’t cum
Tried both of them once or twice. Jia Jia had better service but she admitted went under knife before and abortion before but body still quite power
Old 28-09-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Old don’t go new don’t cum
Tried both of them once or twice. Jia Jia had better service but she admitted went under knife before and abortion before but body still quite power
The legendary Jia Jia, last time waited two hours for her at the sofa. Her body was tight and service is very good. Hope the new stock got someone similar to her
Old 09-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tiko123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
The legendary Jia Jia, last time waited two hours for her at the sofa. Her body was tight and service is very good. Hope the new stock got someone similar to her
Any update on new ladies for this house. Heard that should be soon?
Old 09-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiko123 View Post
Any update on new ladies for this house. Heard that should be soon?
heard on the 12th got new girls. today i went there its still closed
Old 10-10-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
heard on the 12th got new girls. today i went there its still closed
This house seems to be closed often. Last week I passed by also closed... only uncle Botak from opposite is operational
Old 10-10-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Probably because only one WL assigned to the house.

If she's on strawberry leave, the house just closed straightaway.
Old 13-10-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PSA

As of 3 days ago, there are a total of 6 girls in this house.
There are also another 6 girls in 1658B
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1