The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 30-09-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GulliblePerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Repeated post.

Last edited by GulliblePerson; 03-10-2023 at 06:55 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Part 1:

I wanted to share my experience here so to raise awareness.

Rule: Never pity these working ladies and never have emotional attachment.

In the past 2 months. I have met no. 15 (the most recent ones as number will be replaced with new girl). I visited her multiple times and brought her out for a few dates.

She told me her family on debt and she needed money to clear this for her family. Therefore, her good sisters (close friend ex LS WL) recommended her this job.

She told me I am special and she likes me. Of course I do not believe but I gradually build emotional attachment to her mainly because of her high body count. (Deleted Sentences) I like her so much that I always find her. Eventually I love her…

Even though I tested her a few times to show me the debt IOU. She said her family have it but did not show to me. Eventually she did and it is just a foolscap paper with some unknown numbers that doesn’t tally with what the loan amount. Nonetheless, I wanted to give her a chance so I intentionally choose to believe her.

I did not transfer one shot to her as I knew she been working for so long. A rough estimate can guess how much she earned. But she always told me it is not enough because her salary all goes into debt repayment. I did a check and feel the interest rate must be crazily high to pay this much. I told her is it a legal source or loan sharks. Her answer was lame as well. She said a nearby farm borrow them the money and she cannot go back unless she fully repay it. Okay… can we make police report because of the unfair practice? Cannot… okay…

Never mind, because i am in love with her and she keep telling me she love me as well. So I transferred her gradually until she achieved this amount (excluding what she has earn and tips received so far)

Now she is a free person back in Vietnam. She promise she will meet me and stay with me. I didn’t mentally expect she will stay with me long term but at least for a couple of months where there is a honeymoon feel. I can fly biweekly to her home town Can Tho countryside (in fact many came from here. Must be words of recommendation).

But when she is at Vietnam. She told me her phone dying and no money to buy. Breathless and need to see doctor yet she no money. All goes to repay debt. She also said her house condition is very bad and needed money urgently to fixed them… so many and endless issues coming.

I do not believe but I love her and wanted to show her I care. So hopefully she can change. Thus, I given her the money.

Last edited by GulliblePerson; 07-10-2023 at 03:33 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Part 2:

All in all, she got cash to repay debt, cash for renovation, iPhone 14 pro max, AirPod, massage outing, meals, perfume, handbag, booking to bring her out, etc. even her return flight ticket I pay for her. At least $35,000 to $40,000 Singapore dollar on her in 2 months. She flee away from me and have many lame excuses to ditch me. All her promises upfront made were gone.

In fact, I sold my shares at a lost to gather money for her. My sole intention is to change her mindset and clearly I am stupid to believe that this sort of people will change…

She just ghosted me and left me with broken pieces of heart. She told me not to report her as scam if not she will return to work. Oh well, I love her so much that even though she cheated on me. I really want her to lead a normal life. Hence, I will hold back for now. She really have to consider herself very fortunate to meet a gullible person like me.

So guys, I know many of you guys have stronger heart than mine. I am a soft hearted person that tends to help people. I helped her yet she did these to me?

The money can be better invested or have sex with her 500 over times. Now I unable to contact her. Money gone. And hurt deeply.

She told me she doesn’t allow BJ to others except me. But I found out she did this to many guys before. Perhaps telling you all the same thing.

So, please take my real life experience when visiting them. Just come for the services. Don’t need to mistreat them but let them do what they supposed to do. Serve you!

No need tips as well. Their job is to serve you. Why tip them when it is their based work to do.
Old 01-10-2023, 06:07 AM
Samster

Part 3:

Can all semester readers and contributors (especially) write down those numbers that even use KC technique on you? For all of us can be mindful of them.

Also, I suggest do not give tips as it is what they supposed to do in the first place. But if some really good! Give verbal rewards or review here. Those lazy one. Just complain to counter and their boss. They are very customer oriented but the feedback must be worthy la. Don’t say cannot kiss you complaint. Based case they do B2B only. The rest is their trade marks that make them stand out.

BTW, I am not referring to the current 15. That one damn chio. Why no one review? I never try because once other saw her face… she will be fully booked!
Old 01-10-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GulliblePerson View Post
Part 1:

I wanted to share my experience here so to raise awareness.

You are not the only one to experience this setback and there will other gullible guys after you in future too. This has been happening for so so so long oredi. If it is any of consolation to you..... there are many current seasoned samsters who also went through this phase. Take it as a learning experience.

Most important is to learn and live by the cheongsters motto: FIND, FUCK & FORGET

If you are unable to do that..... then this hobby is not for you. Better for you to find a regular girlfriend and be faithful to her.

Remember the samsters code :

FIND, FUCK & FORGET
Old 02-10-2023, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 7
nothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find betternothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find betternothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find betternothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Part 3:

Can all semester readers and contributors (especially) write down those numbers that even use KC technique on you? For all of us can be mindful of them.

Also, I suggest do not give tips as it is what they supposed to do in the first place. But if some really good! Give verbal rewards or review here. Those lazy one. Just complain to counter and their boss. They are very customer oriented but the feedback must be worthy la. Don’t say cannot kiss you complaint. Based case they do B2B only. The rest is their trade marks that make them stand out.

BTW, I am not referring to the current 15. That one damn chio. Why no one review? I never try because once other saw her face… she will be fully booked!
There are also cases that WL give in all their heart buy gifts for customer and they pay to extend the session. I visited this joint more often is because of KC/GFE. Its ok to buy things and sometimes they return and buy back. Thats the game. Just that you all-in too early and lost all your chips. Get them to fight for you, not you fight for them. Other joints just pay money and get FS is a bit sian for me. Like screwing a robot, cannot feel the soul.

This place is not a place to be honest and helpful, its a place to talk cock and relax. Like you go ktv sit down only any rubbish also just say only, happy can already. WL likes naughty rubbish man, you too serious nobody like, very hard for them to "work" also. WL will never believe any man that frequent this joints too, so dont waste time trying to proof to them you are good guy that accidentally come here for massage. Just maintain as a friend, dont talk about help, because i dont have money to help. I always say that, no shame 1. I no money. But open wallet have money can liao. You know what i mean. They see you got money in wallet, they respect you and work for it. You dont just give like that, they are not your family.

I like your share, maybe share about your exp of outing with #15. Go where do what and spend how much. Share some ideas. JB go out a few times sian liao, run out of place to go.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 7
nothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find betternothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find betternothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find betternothxbai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
You are not the only one to experience this setback and there will other gullible guys after you in future too. This has been happening for so so so long oredi. If it is any of consolation to you..... there are many current seasoned samsters who also went through this phase. Take it as a learning experience.

Most important is to learn and live by the cheongsters motto: FIND, FUCK & FORGET

If you are unable to do that..... then this hobby is not for you. Better for you to find a regular girlfriend and be faithful to her.

Remember the samsters code :

FIND, FUCK & FORGET
I do it differently from you, as much as we want GFE, i also want to give WL BFE! Haha.. but I know when to stop la, they want to tell me about their hardship, I got 101 problems back in SG can share with them, i will ask them want to help me or not, i come happy not to listen to your problem, you also dont want to know my problem too. After that they dont talk so much liao. Lol.

I dont FFF, I call them by name, remember all the special dates, remember that they likes, text them frequently on what interest them, visit them in vietnam after they go back. Its lots of fun! But when visit them be sure dont be Robert la, always control damage. Spend abit travel is fine, dont go spend on whole kampong then come here kpkb. Haha.. KC them back.. its not a 1 way thing.
Old 02-10-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday Sunday 2.30pm went LS3 asked for number 8. And luckily I only need to wait 10mins for her. Age 25. Had 2 kids back in Vietnam. Daily customers around 10 to 12. She showed me her work chart as proof. Asked me to bathe alone, says she bathe too many times for her work already. I’m her 2nd customer of the day though. After bathe, a bit of piano massage, then start b2b. Her b2b nothing special as her boobs are small B. FS was however very good imo.
Overall I’ll rate her 8/10
Old 02-10-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. I think all FS providers have children at Vietnam. I saw the love from 47 when she show me her son photos. Some do it for their kids. While some do it for money or getting PR status.

8, 21, 27, 29, 47 all have children. But 8 surprising got no tummy marks. Still petite and SYT.

Last edited by sufoxy1; 09-10-2023 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Part 3:

Bro, ex no. 15 provide full service too but need to top up for her to spread her legs. She has been working here for very long already. I suspect last time she work KTV or FL at bui vien walking street. So naturally KC very skillful.

In fact, B2B is at shop. But pay $250 to go hotel and separately you need to be ML regular and tip them to have sex with you.

Last edited by sufoxy1; 02-10-2023 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chaoahgua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Part 2:

All in all, she got cash to repay debt, cash for renovation, iPhone 14 pro max, AirPod, massage outing, meals, perfume, handbag, booking to bring her out, etc. even her return flight ticket I pay for her. At least $35,000 to $40,000 Singapore dollar on her in 2 months. She flee away from me and have many lame excuses to ditch me. All her promises upfront made were gone.

In fact, I sold my shares at a lost to gather money for her. My sole intention is to change her mindset and clearly I am stupid to believe that this sort of people will change…

She just ghosted me and left me with broken pieces of heart. She told me not to report her as scam if not she will return to work. Oh well, I love her so much that even though she cheated on me. I really want her to lead a normal life. Hence, I will hold back for now. She really have to consider herself very fortunate to meet a gullible person like me.

So guys, I know many of you guys have stronger heart than mine. I am a soft hearted person that tends to help people. I helped her yet she did these to me?

The money can be better invested or have sex with her 500 over times. Now I unable to contact her. Money gone. And hurt deeply.

She told me she doesn’t allow BJ to others except me. But I found out she did this to many guys before. Perhaps telling you all the same thing.

So, please take my real life experience when visiting them. Just come for the services. Don’t need to mistreat them but let them do what they supposed to do. Serve you!

No need tips as well. Their job is to serve you. Why tip them when it is their based work to do.
35-40k in 2 months 😮

My friends and I have been active at this joint since May onwards and I happened to know 1 of the girl as my regular too. Supported her maybe about 20 times throughout of 3-4 months. Now that she's back to Vietnam we still keeping contact and my friends do ask me to stay wary.

Next month will be going vietnam for holiday and at the same time finding her. Shall see if it's worth to go ahead after hearing your story.
Old 03-10-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sneakyslimy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkiter3 View Post
My first post in sbf.

Thanks bros for all your FRs so far.

Just tried v26 this afternoon. She's only 19! No wonder poly vibe strong.

Started the session with shower follow by massage. Throughout the massage session, we didn't talk at all. But, her massage is surprisingly decent though.

Started B2B after about 15mins of massage. She's probably a B? So you still can feel something la. haha. Nothing particular crazy here.

Requested for me to turnover after about 5mins, this is when things really start to change. She bend over to look me in the eyes and started giving me really passionate kisses (no DFK throughout).

BJ was alright. Requested to paint her which she allowed. No smell down there, in fact it smells rather good. Shot my load in 69.

After the deed, helped me to shower and keep saying that I'm naughty. Hahaha.

Definitely would return for her.
Went to try LS 26 (The one near KSL mall). Here is my FR:
Damage: 208 RM (This price for 1 hour b2b only. The LS near KSL no offer FS. For FS must go other site as per captain direction)
Communication: Chinese (says her brother in law is from China and she learn her Chinese there)
Looks: SYT as per above. Got the Tsumugi Akari face vibe, but more tan.
Around 165cm (although I feel shorter than 165cm. I am 180cm btw), original asset with a tiny bit of baby fat. The photo no do her justice (Honestly, the photographer for LS should be fired because according to my friend who tried a different number, he says the real person looks way better than photo)

Service:
This is the conflicting part (it is my first time to LS)
> The moment she came in she is still on the phone while I waited
> Shower together (she will help you). After shower use phone again
> During massage can feel she use phone again (my face is downward, can feel the message suddenly stop sometimes. Sometimes is one hand pressing). I feel like the message a bit piano (then again my build a bit bigger so maybe skin thicker cannot feel the massage)
> Handphone use only stop significantly from here when she apply oil and do back b2b. No offer BJ but there are a lot of light kisses.
> No offer front b2b. I have to ask for it,
> No offer bj. Didn't ask for painting too cause honestly at this point of time a bit turn off by the constant phone use.
> Shoot with HJ. After clean up back to use phone while lying down to use phone again.

Maybe I don't look like Andy Lau that's why she keep use phone.

TLDR: SYT that gives you the Tsumugi Akari vibe (credit where credit's due) but poor to normal service (constant phone use; at least this is what I experience)
Old 04-10-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnwong99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried V49 before? Any fr on her?
Old 04-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 15
whatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Part 3:

I usually don't comment. This make me wanna share something.
I believe i am 1 of the early patch regular before this joint gets flooded with people.
It is true that these girls, will do their best to let you give them $$$.
I give $ too, cos small head took over, no choice. But not too much as compared to you. Long story cut short.
Those pretty/hot girl, they can easily earn up to 8K SGD +/- per month. Of cos, there will be other expenses, but still got a lot to eat and bring back to their country.
In case you are wonder why do I know that. Because X years ago, I plan to open similar joint in JB.
Sharing this is not to stop you from giving them money, because if you want get them, sure you have to spend. Nothing is free.
But do not expect true love. (chances of true love will be very low)
When they know you are into them, not only they will keep pressing the phone, some will just tell you that they are very tired and want take a nap. so you will be paying a few hours just to watch them sleep.
I seen worst, the girl post on wechat that her phone spoiled and the next day, she received 2x iphone and 1 samsung phone.
So if you are not rich and have weak heart, please think, before going further.
Lastly, I have to admit, I was hurt too. Broke my heart and pocket. It took me 3 months to get over it. But I feel it is a good and expensive experience. No regrets for me.

Last edited by whatever897; 04-10-2023 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-10-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BlackLoveTaoTao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Part 3:

Bro, think it this way and might be true as well. No. 15 vagina likely can insert 3 or more penis inside at same time. She is touches by thousand of men and cum inside her mouth and her nude photos or video are circulating everywhere without her knowing. This type you still want to be your partner?

These could be her retribution for cheating your money. If not, worst yet to come. Stay happy! Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1