The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Yeah ] ✡✡ ► Busty Syt First Time In This Trade And Good Attitude ◄

✡✡ ► Yeah ◄ ✡✡

Name: Yeah
Stats: 34C-24-35
Height: 160cm
Weight: 48Kg
Services: Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $100/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $130/2shot/90mins
Best Friend Tarma Pair : $300 / 4shot / 120mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon555.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 10-07-2019 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Yeah ] ✡✡ ► Busty Syt First Time In This Trade And Good Attitud

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
Stable: Sex Amazon a.k.a. SA

Tarma with WOW & YEAH
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...4#post18935824
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...8#post18935828

Woke up feeling sluggish from a late night call with US folks. Sian-sian.....washed up and head to office. While PC get booted, decided to check up SBF for latest arrivals. *PING* WoW on SA, texted Bro SA for an appointment and while replying to confirm, spell check seems to have a mind of it’s own, conveyed differently “tarma with WoW”...what English is that? Somehow, it’s a text that turned into a fulfilment...reply came back “WoW tarma with Yeah”...few more text....with the lease expectation��...."TARMA FIRST BLOOD"....��������..."CONFIRMED" and waited patiently as time ticked slowly...����

Finally...the time came and arrived at destination. Proceed per instruction from Bro SA. Discreet location and building is nicely maintained. Soon I am standing at the door, and before I could "knock"... the door opened. Standing and peeking outward were “WoW” and “YeaH” ������...couldn’t help by ogled at both ladies....damn donno what got to me...I stood there “stupidly”. I believe I was stunned but their "breath-taking" appearances....with only one word describe "Swee" a.k.a. "BeAuTiFuL" ������. The two ladies giggled and moved to guide me into a clean and neat place.

“Shower?” WoW asked and I responded with a “WoW” followed by “Yeah”...the next response was “shower together”...hahahaha...Of course lar...wrapped in towel.. we proceed to the shower, which was sizeable, but tight to accommodate 3 bodies...with mine being the biggest...a.k.a F@T...���� that did not deter either ladies. Towels off!! WoW’s girlie and Yeah’s womanly, respectively is how I would describe their “BOD” in a single word....���� With liquid soap in WoW’s hand, shower head in Yeah’s...soon we were sprayed and soaping each other....hahahaha....like ”naughty car wash party”...coupled with tight space makes it exciting with soapy body rubs..��������..OK...rinse, towel dried and smelling fresh...flanked by WoW!! Yeah!!! we proceed to back to the room.
Seated at the edge of the bed, admiring WoW!! as she removed her towel...meanwhile Yeah!! came from the back...with a light shoulder massage, she guided me to deeper onto the bed...WoW!! Crawled over and our lips locked, and we “French” like no tomorrow...Yeah!! Moved aside and slide south and give “ROD” the needed attention...and without further hesitation.... bent and took the ROD into her mouth, tongue, suction followed...all this happening while lip locked with WoW!!...how can I just let them run all over me...with my free hands...I find my way and started fingering...WOW!! & YEAH!!...they get wet easily and soon muffled moaning with occasional release of pleasure filled the room...What a symphony!!!...WoW!! disengaged and went south for my right nipple..Yeah!! did the same but north for my left nipple.....in due course WoW!! was working on “ROD” and Yeah!! locked lips before slidding higher to offer her beautifully shaped breast...suckled on those were sensitive nipple...”hmmmm..hmmm”.. all this while, my finger never leave their pussy alone....while they were busy and I was positioned and increase the tempo. Wetness increased, body responded action, coupled with muffled moaning from WoW!! clearly indicate she is enjoying it....soon Yeah!! was into the same phase of ecstasy . WoW!! Took a breather and capped “ROD”, and YEAH!! mounted herself in cowgal position and rode...WoW!! looked at me and with a girlie smiled...positioned herself over my face with full view of her “abalone”.... I gladly obliged and gave her what she requested...flapping her clitoris, trusting and licking her beautiful “abalone”, “love” juice flowed...and soon she let off a series of moans, grabbed my head closer toward her and buckled. Yeah!! rode hard and reached the “high” as I continuously trust upwards while eating and drinking WoW!!...as amazing as how the session went, it also close with the unloading of soldiers into the “elastic” safety pouch....it was intensed, we huddled together and laid in bed for about 15mins. Cleaned up, and soon the next round begins. This time WoW!! rode and climaxed even before I could get Yeah!! to hit her high note with tonguing action....I am fine because WoW!! has a nice pussy that made the feel “exceptional”...don’t ask me to explain...experience for yourself.

Damn...I am going to stop here. If I continue, I’m going to write a “Best Seller”....*KiDDinG*...anyway, the gals are proactive with 2 more shots and service mindset, both ladies initiated the 3rd, but this 50 yr old body is exhausted...calling quits....at 2.5x..which I am amazed too. Once again, “power’ session and awesome service from the gals.

To the younger bros reading this FR, go an take on the 4x challenge with these two gals......to me, it was money well spent...

Overall Score: 10/10

Location: East, discrete, nice and clean, parking available by road side

Communication: 7/10 ; Can communicate and joke around...Wow’s can understand and speak English, while Yeah isn’t comfortable. With WoW as “Good-Girl’ translates as we goofed around. BTW, both gals can understand Korean...

Looks: 9/10 (WoW) ; 8/10 (Yeah) as mentioned above....

Body: 9/10 (WoW - girlie) ; 10/10 (Yeah - womanly), both has nice curves... Yummy

BBBJ: 10/10 (WoW and Yeah).....very hardworking, takes on the shaft and handled with TLC...AWESOME!!

Painting/Fingering: 10/10 (WoW & Yeah) allowed, no smell, sensitive, response “naturally”, like doing with GF.

FJ: 10/10 per graphical description above. Rides well and has good stamina. Sound and action, good grip for both - can feel the walls as shaft make it way...enjoyed the session as much as myself...especially WoW!!

GFE: this is going to be difficult because I have better feeling towards WoW!! It’s 10/10 for WoW..and 9/10 for Yeah.

RTF: Definitely....WOW & YEAH, leaving 25th July...and willing to take on the challenge of 4x “again”....

Disclaimer: the above is my personal opinion and encounter. One man’s meat is another man’s poison.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 11-07-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Yeah ] ✡✡ ► Busty Syt First Time In This Trade And Good Attitud

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
Stable: Sex Amazon a.k.a. SA
Oh YEAH!! the series continues....

Hahahaha...thank you Bro SA for the special TARMA arrangement. After posting the FR, I can’t help thinking of YEAH’s “Womanly” body, nicely shaped boobs with sensitive raisins being presented before me. ..While you go bananas over WoW!! I took the lesser road to YEAH!! Oh!! YEAH!!...without further ado...texted Bro SA and arranged for a session tonight...YEAH!! ��������

Either I am impatient or Friday night traffic sucks. The drive to the East seems to take ages. Heavily obstructed with drivers going at cruising speed below the stipulated 80km/h, what’s with the people....������. After couple of honking and flashes, I finally arrived at “ACTION ZONE”. Saw a opening, parked and ejected from the car...hahahaha...was hoping to land at the door step, but had to go through the drill (u guys know lar...blah blah blah...) *PING* at the door liao....like some magic.

Like the last time, door automatically open and Wa-lar...YEAH!! YEAH!! �������� beaming brightly by the door....like what Bro ThaiLover mentioned.. her picture does her no justice. Like a OLD_FOOL, I stood there and grinned awkwardly...YEAH waved her hands before my face to break the spell. While moving in towards the room, I meet WoW and LIN in the living room. WoW gave me the “naughty-LOOK” while LIN smiled. LIN is fair (from Changrai), considerably tall with refined features, but not my cup-of tea....��������

YEAH!! took me into the room gave me a long kiss on the lips, meanwhile I lowered myself and sat on the edge of the bed...once seated, she sat facing me with her legs wide over my crotch area, hugged and rested her head on my shoulders (yes, on the edge of the bed, again...hahahaha...creature of habits.) She whispered “Shower?” into my ears. ”Nope. Showered at home, still smell fresh?” came the replied. YEAH than proceed to kiss me on my lips...moved her hips to create some space....and pulled my T-shirt up...OK, I am a 50 year old guy...I am not going to get graphical on this part as it can cause some bro to “PUKE”...������. Like strip game, we did the mine-yours-mine-yours...and we are on par with 3-each (well smart bros would have guess...one lady undergarment isn’t worn).

By the time the last garment comes off, YEAH was standing before me (yes, seated on the edge of bed again) with her boobs at eye level...without hesitation I took the right boobs into my mouth and suckled like how I did on the last visit...”ooohhhh....” came her response of satisfaction and approval (i suppose...��)...as I alternate between the two boobs, it seems the right is more sensitive than the left..(just my observation, maybe bros can verify when you visit...������)...As I took a breather, she kissed me again and mounted me like she did earlier, just that this time without cloths...as we kissed, I ventured between her legs to be met with wetness around the sacred mount. She let off a “muffled moan” as I rubbed her clitoris, when my finger entered...she grabbed me tighter, letting off a louder moan...yup..YEAH definitely wets easily...and I love hearing and feel her body response to the teasing....������

YEAH put her body weight forward, and naturally we fell onto the bed and YEAH slide off me and off he bed, went better my legs, and took my shaft in her hand, looked up and soon length of “IT” disappeared into her mouth....BTW, it ain’t short or small or whatever you describe....suction, slurping, with tongue around the crown and along “IT”....”IT” gave a HARD respond for her effort. Almost released in her mouth, but held back for I want to service this lady, and send her to cloud-nine like the last time.

Pulled her up to reset on the edge of the bed...”AGAIN”...I positioned between her legs like how she did before, I admired entire her sacred zone - the clitoris, lips that hides the passage, untrimmed bush that rest above like a crown on the mount....without warning her hands came and covered the area....”WHAT??” I must have taken too long...and caused her to be shy.....planted a couple of light kisses on her inner thigh, a steady breathed of air lightly blown toward the sacred opening, light flicked on the clitoris - once, twice, thrice...with a small interval...sends electric across her body, the pace picks-up and in due course, a full assault on the sacred ground...������ YEAH reach out, grab my hands tightly and by the pressure, I was able to determine the stage of “Hi-NOTE”....OK OK...always get carried away...Super fast forward, with the zone well prep. A

I took her missionary and gave her the full treatment, varying pace and depth...as before the wall can be felt as “IT” journeys back and forth between light and darkness......������������. Had her on FOURs, slide a pillow under her and she took, admired her from the rear, planted couple of kisses on her butt cheeks, I took on her “bottom”...zap zap...I mean doggied. She held her position on four (despite the pillow) but eventually ceded and collapse on the pillow presenting her bottom...which I happily took on and went on till “TROOPS” are unleashed.......��������

Another round and that wraps for this trip....YEAH was hungry. We eventually left with for food, PLUS 10 bottles of Heinekens at the pubs with LOUD MUSIC....till early this morning....send her back and “PING” a text from her....”THANK YOU FOR TODAY”

Disclaimer: The above is my personal encounter with YEAH. Her English is limited, but with technology that barrier is removed. Through our conversation (via technology) YEAH is Simply your GND type. One Man’s Meat, Another Man’s Poison
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 13-07-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!
Old 10-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1