The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
cognitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Short Story] The Intern

Alex has worked hard to get to where he was, labouring day and night to deliver top-notch results for the team. Sleeping 5 hours a day, working 6 days a week, Alex was set for success.

In the 3rd year of his career, nothing extraordinary has occurred to him besides praises from his bosses. There were a few attractive ladies in his company, but he's never had any casual banter outside of meetings with them.

One day, Alex noticed someone new, seated at a desk he has to walk past everyday on his way to his office. The petite lady was intensely looking at her screen, seemingly trying to figure out something. Just as Alex wanted to walk over to introduce himself...

"Alex, can you come to my office please?" Helen called out. Helen was Alex's supervisor - she has style. Standing tall at 1.7m, she dons designer-like dresses, sometimes flashy in floral, sometimes in elegant black. No matter, her figure suits any dresses. Her heels were almost deadly, but no deadlier than the intense gaze she has. Helen is a high-flyer, having reached the position of a director earlier than anyone. She had short black hair, and can't be any older than 35.

"Alex, you have done quite well over he past 3 years. It's time for you to step up. I want you to learn how to manage a team. This is a test for you. We have a new intern here today."

Helen stood up and walked up to Alex. She put her hand on his shoulder to turn him around towards the office. Alex could smell the floral perfume emanating from Helen's pink camilia dress.

"Look, her name is Jermaine, she's in her third year in Uni, and studied engineering. But she is very passionate and driven to get a job in finance, so I've given her a chance. I've assigned her to do a study to help us look for opportunities. I want you to guide and nurture her for the next 12 weeks - this would be a good training for you too. Let me introduce you" Helen winked.

When Helen called out to Jermaine, she turned around with utmost eagerness. Her ponytail was tidy and neat, Alex thought. Jermaine held a confident smile as she stood up and walked towards Helen. She was in a white blouse - Alex couldn't help but notice the bra lining that was slightly too obvious. One thought led to another and he just realised how well endowed this 1.6m lady was. Before he went further in his head, Alex quickly dismissed those thoughts.

"Hi Jermaine, nice to meet you. I'm Alex, happy to work with you in the coming months"

Jermaine gave a firm handshake. "How delicate her fingers were!" Alex couldn't help but thought.

"Pleased to meet you too Alex, I look forward to your guidance."

Her smile could melt hearts.

Last edited by cognitaro; 09-07-2019 at 11:39 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Short Story] The Intern

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BaconNegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue!
Old 09-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, camping here for more updates.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
vasewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!!
Old 09-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
cognitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pt. 2
Jermaine was the middle child. She always felt that her elder sister, Elaine, outshone her. Elaine graduated from a UK uni, has a 5-figure number of followers on instagram. Jermaine was often envious of her sister's height, standing at 1.7m, and tended to compare her body with her sister's since young. She was self-conscious that her breasts were disproportional to her petite frame, unlike her sister who could pass off as a blogshop model.

But when she started out at uni, she started to enjoy the attention she gets, perhaps more so in engineering where the gender ratio is severely tipped towards her favour. In her second year, she became vice president of the engineering school club when some guys nominated her. She was spurred on by the votes and recognition she got, and gradually appreciated the fact that guys were especially nice to her than her friends.

It was then that Jermaine was determined to succeed in career, knowing that she's probably smarter than her sis and has the charm despite not having that "model" figure. She studied hard, went for career workshops, and networking events. When the chance to intern as a front office position in Bank X landed in her hands, she knew she is going to put in 200% to secure the job. The 5-figure starting salary is the dream of many undergrads, and the reality of only the top 1%...

On her first day, Jermaine made sure to choose the best outfit she thought. A white blouse and black skirt for the earnest and professional look. She tied and re-tied her ponytail to make sure it's neat. Checked and double-checked her teeth before stepping into the office to meet her assigned supervisor for the first time.

"Pleased to meet you too Alex. I look forward to your guidance." She gave Alex a firm handshake, along with a confident and bright smile.

Last edited by cognitaro; 11-07-2019 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Female Intern always got me busy for nothing !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking forward to hear more
Old 10-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 9
DBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Female Intern always got me busy for nothing !
ROI not good enough ROI?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1