The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kleen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which public or private swimming pools to do it

Just wondering if anyone knows of any public or private swimming pools where it is possible to discreetly have sex?

It could be out of sight blind spots where no one can see. Or a 24 hr pool where there are not many people at night.... Anyone with knowledge of local or JB hotels that have such pools is much appreciated!
Old 06-07-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
mx10000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which public or private swimming pools to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleen View Post
Just wondering if anyone knows of any public or private swimming pools where it is possible to discreetly have sex?

It could be out of sight blind spots where no one can see. Or a 24 hr pool where there are not many people at night.... Anyone with knowledge of local or JB hotels that have such pools is much appreciated!
Maybe resort private pool?
Old 06-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleen View Post

what's your budget?
Old 06-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
what's your budget?
No particular budget in mind. I know there are private villas going at up to $1000 a night. But come to think of it, maybe the thrill of getting caught in public makes it more exciting
Old 06-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Port Dickson Lexis Hibiscus resort. All rooms have own pool and steam room. But if your pool faces the main pathway where the hotel buggy moves then not so secluded.
Get the ones facing out to the sea. U can skinny dip anytime of the day, have sex by the poolside or inside, u can do wonders in the steam room and lie on the deck chair naked especially at night.

But it’s quite ex I must say.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Outdoor jacuzzi with room can or not?

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post

Which hotel is 2nd pic belonged to?
Old 07-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Up u bro. 😊
Old 07-07-2019, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Upz for you..
Old 07-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

not too sure if this would classify as public or private.....

used to stay at one of the condos close to queensway shopping centre... there is a rooftop infinity pool and 3 jacuzzi pools at the rooftop...

on many occasions at that time had my then FB come over and have a dip in the jacuzzi and did it in the jacuzzi... on a few occasions there were other residents in the pool... bet they know what is happening... very thrilling...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

You rubbed against each other in the pool and got hard and she got aroused. You turn her around grab the side of the pool while you slide her bottom swimwear aside. And then you slide your cock out discretely. And then you spent some time trying to insert your cock clumsily into her cb from behind.

The first few secs very exciting only.After that it's like having sex with too much KY applied. After you cummed will suddenly feel cold inside the pool haha.

Actually inside the bath tub also about the same feeling.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 07-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Enwstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

not too sure if this would classify as public or private.....

used to stay at one of the condos close to queensway shopping centre... there is a rooftop infinity pool and 3 jacuzzi pools at the rooftop...

on many occasions at that time had my then FB come over and have a dip in the jacuzzi and did it in the jacuzzi... on a few occasions there were other residents in the pool... bet they know what is happening... very thrilling...
Very nice, if the residents are of same frequency they'd probably enjoy looking too
Old 07-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold

Why go to pools when we have the beaches. Done once at silso beach. Beside a tourist family. So exciting.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Someone told me he did it at a swimming pool at Hotel Thistle JB. There is a bridge there across the pool. Under the bridge are blind spots from certain angles. Must have been thrilling
Old 07-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Why go to pools when we have the beaches. Done once at silso beach. Beside a tourist family. So exciting.
So daring. Under the broad daylight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1