The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
I married with her in Singapore and shall file for divorce for either deserter, 3 year separation or lawyer letter within Singapore
Ok bro...

Mine done all in china.. So easier for me.. She did not get a single cent from me...
Old 11-06-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Ok bro...

Mine done all in china.. So easier for me.. She did not get a single cent from me...
Bro getting divorced is easier in China than in Singapore. However China do not recognize Singapore marriage certificate as valid, according to my ex wifey.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro getting divorced is easier in China than in Singapore. However China do not recognize Singapore marriage certificate as valid, according to my ex wifey.
I not sure bro. As I marry in China as I feel it will be very troublesome if next time anything happen.

Singapore rules are too biased to women.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Here I am divorcing soon and wifey of my not contributing to relationships by not working to save money for future and squander my pocket money. Sad to hear from you guys to start all over again. One thing lucky is that I dun have children but had some debts because of my wifey. Alone at times and admiring those lovely dovy couples in shopping centres, it broken my heart that my wife let me down. Now I am dating oversea ladies for opportunity.
I hope to have a glass of beer to toast the brudders who share the same woes here.
Cheers and hope life will be better for you guys
Be strong bro. Easy to find a lady to settle down. As long as u have a decent job, character not bad and not super broke.

Ur situation is same as mine before.

Now I attach again and plan to settle down with my fiance.
Old 12-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Be strong bro. Easy to find a lady to settle down. As long as u have a decent job, character not bad and not super broke.

Ur situation is same as mine before.

Now I attach again and plan to settle down with my fiance.
Brother, I think we have to do intensive dating with the lady before we commit to them for life. By the way your date is local or from other countries?
I am just a normal salaried PMET
How long you were in my situation and how long you take to settle everything and find new gal.
Can share your story details?
Old 12-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

WC start when sg in 50s sand 60s where they dun work and satay home more ...

Been a lot of talk to update wc..but never see.

Just be careful, if ex wife nasty, as long as got marriage cert even oversea, she can still make issue for u unless u never apply ltvp pr for her. Reason is she can claimed she was married to u and wc can apply.

Anyway key is never agree to anything without black and white or lawyer advise as can come back to bite u.

Recovery from d depend on individual. Try spending time on work or projects...

My exp was 2 yrs to walk out...not the best exp one can have though and as long as u grow from it, then still ok.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 12-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother, I think we have to do intensive dating with the lady before we commit to them for life. By the way your date is local or from other countries?
I am just a normal salaried PMET
How long you were in my situation and how long you take to settle everything and find new gal.
Can share your story details?
My date is a singaporean. I have alot of friends divorce easy get to know new partner. Divorce is a common thing now.

I know my ex wife and marry her about 4 yrs. Before marriage is still ok. After marriage she just keep asking me for money. And her character change 180 degree. She wiped out all my saving and I started to borrow from bank. Till one day something happen, she attacked me. I cant tolerant that. Make a police report. But no use as police say must go family court. She run back china lor.

Then I ask for a divorce she agree with it. When down to her County and get it done. Very fast within 1 hour. As everything just write on the paper that they provide. Alimony or assets split, reason of divorce etc just write and both agree can le.

No alimony as a house she bought, I the one who pay the downpay and installment. She know it will be split if I want to ask. So she just keep quiet.

Lucky her PR application succeed letter come after we divorce. I just thrown away the letter.

Your ex wife pr or long term pass?
Old 12-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
WC start when sg in 50s sand 60s where they dun work and satay home more ...

Been a lot of talk to update wc..but never see.

Just be careful, if ex wife nasty, as long as got marriage cert even oversea, she can still make issue for u unless u never apply ltvp pr for her. Reason is she can claimed she was married to u and wc can apply.

Anyway key is never agree to anything without black and white or lawyer advise as can come back to bite u.

Recovery from d depend on individual. Try spending time on work or projects...

My exp was 2 yrs to walk out...not the best exp one can have though and as long as u grow from it, then still ok.
Main is dun let her get her ltvp or pr to create problem. But she want fight case also need alot of time and money. In the end mostly will just settle for reasonable sum and end the case.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
My date is a singaporean. I have alot of friends divorce easy get to know new partner. Divorce is a common thing now.

I know my ex wife and marry her about 4 yrs. Before marriage is still ok. After marriage she just keep asking me for money. And her character change 180 degree. She wiped out all my saving and I started to borrow from bank. Till one day something happen, she attacked me. I cant tolerant that. Make a police report. But no use as police say must go family court. She run back china lor.

Then I ask for a divorce she agree with it. When down to her County and get it done. Very fast within 1 hour. As everything just write on the paper that they provide. Alimony or assets split, reason of divorce etc just write and both agree can le.

No alimony as a house she bought, I the one who pay the downpay and installment. She know it will be split if I want to ask. So she just keep quiet.

Lucky her PR application succeed letter come after we divorce. I just thrown away the letter.

Your ex wife pr or long term pass?
My wife is on LTVP. Same here I married with her for 4 years. But the difference I'd I provided her 1k sgd allowances and recently through clayvorance of few masters, know that she had outside affairs. I finally see that our relationship are nothing but transactions with no love. Below are the similarity except my wife do cook and housework. She dun like to stay in Singapore and I do not have proper accommodation in Singapore. I do love my wife a lot, but she has princess attitude, I realized that many China ladies are very unreasonable and think they can be rough with their men. But they expect men not to lay a single fingers on them. There are certain overboard conditions that they can abuse you emotionally and physically until you cannot stomach anymore. We are men and we deserve respect and not serving eunuchs. Nowadays China women education on etiquette are very very poor

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...35613 0869576
Old 15-06-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

i curious about 1 thing from bros with china ex wives.
where did u know them from?
Old 15-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i curious about 1 thing from bros with china ex wives.
where did u know them from?
I know her through my friend's wife.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
My wife is on LTVP. Same here I married with her for 4 years. But the difference I'd I provided her 1k sgd allowances and recently through clayvorance of few masters, know that she had outside affairs. I finally see that our relationship are nothing but transactions with no love. Below are the similarity except my wife do cook and housework. She dun like to stay in Singapore and I do not have proper accommodation in Singapore. I do love my wife a lot, but she has princess attitude, I realized that many China ladies are very unreasonable and think they can be rough with their men. But they expect men not to lay a single fingers on them. There are certain overboard conditions that they can abuse you emotionally and physically until you cannot stomach anymore. We are men and we deserve respect and not serving eunuchs. Nowadays China women education on etiquette are very very poor

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...35613 0869576
Anyway bro just move on. Tmr will always be a better day.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I know her through my friend's wife.
is friend's wife from china too?
Old 19-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
is friend's wife from china too?
Yes.

Really need to know the woman well b4 marriage and must think carefully. My ex wife attitude and character change immediately after marriagr.
Old 19-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes.

Really need to know the woman well b4 marriage and must think carefully. My ex wife attitude and character change immediately after marriagr.
Which is why dating is important and the management of financial arrangements must be fair, agreeable and feasible for both side. I still think that she must have some true love for you in the first place and not sexual attraction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1