The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
I would rather you continue with this story with a happy ending and than start with Fred...
Yes is better to finish one story then start another new one, cheers!
Old 16-07-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
I would rather you continue with this story with a happy ending and than start with Fred...
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes is better to finish one story then start another new one, cheers!
Noted both your feedback Bro ml1138 and Bro diputs1269!

How can I ignore the feedback of two of my loyal readers?

I will run the course of this thread. As mentioned above, there are some more loose ends to tie up before I can close this chapter. Some of you may have guessed what the ending might be but I will try my best to be concise but yet not abrupt. Am I making sense? Sorry, having a bad headache but can’t help but want to write a bit more tonight. Heh heh!

I wish I could share with you the thoughts and feeling I am going through as I write cos it feels so surreal for me; as if I was watching history unfold before me and some part of me want to try to change ‘one or two things in the past’ so that the ‘future’ might be ‘brighter’?

Thanks for reading bros! Going for a Iced Milo Break!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 17-07-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Nice story, continue with it till the end,some like me reading story, don't hv to be juicy and bonking all the time, just write and post what u feel, think and can remember. Many tks for ur time and brain cell kill in the process of writing this story.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maxheadroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It been many years that I wanting to have affair especially to the Maid. Thks to your stories, I finally find the courage get my neighbour maid. She no Indo, but a philipno. And she does smell very nice.
We been liking each other for a few month but scare of crossing mine and her line. And after reading and get her to start, it the happiest day of our life. For me I usually run around so on and off I can go back home get her to my place.
But I find she more horny then I am and usually she in control.
Thks bro
Old 17-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

What a nice story bro! I have been binge reading the past few weeks to catch up on this surreal story. Nice going bro!

It does feel like there are undercurrents with the OC, a definite potential blackmail with Nadia and the end to this saga is looming near..

very enjoyable read bro. looking forward to the rest of it.

And thanks for not abandoning your thread thus far!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 17-07-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very exciting story and the writing has me visualizing the action. I am looking forward to more. Please continue till the end. Cheers.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue writing about Wanda.
Old 18-07-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaSakura View Post
Nice story, continue with it till the end,some like me reading story, don't hv to be juicy and bonking all the time, just write and post what u feel, think and can remember. Many tks for ur time and brain cell kill in the process of writing this story.
Wow! Bro ParaParaSakura! Reminds me of the time when Cecilia Chung was younger and more 'innocent'!

( Click to show/hide )

Thank you for your support. I will try to write as much as I can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxheadroom View Post
It been many years that I wanting to have affair especially to the Maid. Thks to your stories, I finally find the courage get my neighbour maid. She no Indo, but a philipno. And she does smell very nice.
We been liking each other for a few month but scare of crossing mine and her line. And after reading and get her to start, it the happiest day of our life. For me I usually run around so on and off I can go back home get her to my place.
But I find she more horny then I am and usually she in control.
Thks bro
Wow Bro maxheadroom, youjoined in 2010 and your virgin post is in reply to my thread. I am flattered! Thank you!

I can neither condone nor condemn your actions but as I have been through shit before, I would want to warn you to be more careful not to hurt the people that truly love you.

Thanks again for your support, bro!

Really retro name, by the way. Max Headroom. Mr era one.

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
What a nice story bro! I have been binge reading the past few weeks to catch up on this surreal story. Nice going bro!

It does feel like there are undercurrents with the OC, a definite potential blackmail with Nadia and the end to this saga is looming near..

very enjoyable read bro. looking forward to the rest of it.

And thanks for not abandoning your thread thus far!
Thanks for your compliments Bro xrage!

Like many of the bros said: women are really hard to fathom. Up till today, I cannot fully understand my wife, Wanda and Nadia. Maybe only themselves and god will know what they are really thinking?

I hate it when people stop their stories half way so I will try my best not to do the same although you guys have to forgive me for my lack of updates as I am not a professional writer. Sorry for the delays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZbunny View Post
Very exciting story and the writing has me visualizing the action. I am looking forward to more. Please continue till the end. Cheers.
Thank you Bro NZbunny!

I hope the few photos and illustrations that I have embedded helps with the visualization.

As mentioned, I will try my best to write to the end before I embark on newer projects. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Please continue writing about Wanda.
For sure, Bro otamay! Thanks for continuing to camp here!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 19-07-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story TS, please share more

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 19-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 19-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Thanks for the compliments Bro meijipcc! Actually wanted to update today but the boss was breathing down my neck the whole afternoon. Just finished another round of meeting.

Recession looming. Boss is unhappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky7 View Post
Very nice story TS, please share more
Thanks Bro smoky7 for hanging around from the beginning till now. I will try to share as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Camping here for more updates please.
Thanks for camping here Bro diputs1269! Will try to put in more exciting updates before the final curtain!

Old 19-07-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I began to fantasize again - how nice it would be for a man to come home to his castle, to be served by his wife and his maid. I should change my bed to a King-sized bed so that it could accomodate both women with me in the middle. Of course my wife was no longer that young lass but the thought of being served by two women; one licking your balls while you like the other's breasts. I could think of so many different positions to explore!

"Oei! Gila ah?" my wife's voice brought me back to reality, "smile until like that? You kena Toto is it?" she teased.

I smiled at her.

"I'm happy you are in good spirits dear." I replied. And I meant every word of it. It was truly refreshing for me to see her happy once again.
The door swung open and my walked in; Wanda locked up after him.

"Sir, Ma'am" Wanda greeted the both of us, giving us a slight nod in our respective directions.

"Come, eat with us," my wife beckoned Wanda to join us at the table. I gave Wanda a smile and nodded.

"Tak apa," Wanda waved back at us but my wife just got up and went to the kitchen to get another 2 sets of plates and utensils anyway.

Joining us at the table, my son ate hungrily while Wanda just sat there and ate like a mouse. Clearing my throat, I went on to make some small talk about their overseas trip.

"Alamak! Next time don't ask me to go again," my son complained, "the sun was so hot and we had to walk and walk and walk." he said between mouthfuls. My wife looked at him, amused.

"That's not what you said when Aunty Nadia asked you," she challenged his complaint.

"It's not nice to be brutally honest," my son chirped, "Aba taught me this!" and he pointed his 'accusing finger' at me.

"Say what? When did I say that?" I asked.

"Yes you did say that!" my son exclaimed.

"Ya ya ya. Whatever." my wife just rolled her eyes. "Both you father and son are full of rubbish, you know that?"

We all broke out into laughter and had a good laugh.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Wanda giggling too. It made me feel a bit at ease that she was not that upset. I mean: if she could laugh at a joke, how 'angry' could she be?

Am I right?

Old 20-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, looks like situation normalised now. Please continue writing.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good to see you all enjoying together, more update please..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1