The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
My mum Susan

Story is purely fiction. If you are not into incest theme please stop reading now, you have been warned. My first attempt posting a story here after many years as a dormant reader of SBF . Thanks for reading!
---------------------------------------------

"Welcome home sweetie, how is school today?", mum greet me with great enthusiasm as usual as I open the door.

"Yeah as usual, weather is so hot today, gonna take a bath", I answered nonchalantly, then frozed in my track as I looked in front. Fuck! I can't believe what I saw, my mum was mopping the floor as usual. But she don't mop with a normal cotton mop heads, she likes to mop the floor with a cloth instead. I used to tell her why not get a mop, it's more tough and not good for her back mopping the floor kneeling down and bend forward. She told me it's cleaner and she take it as a form of work out to keep her body in shape.

Talk about being in shape, my mum married my dad at a the age of 21, and the following year I was born. She manage to keep herself in great shape, strangers often taught she was my elder sister when we hang out outside, like dinner or movies. Yeah, we hang out alot, as my dad unfortunately met with a car accident when I was 15. Leaving behind a fortune (insurance) for my mum and me. My mum works as an accountant in a law firm. We stayed in a condo and life is good so far.

Well, back to the scene when I entered the door, which still emblazon in my mind. My mum was bending down, mopping the floor. Nothing unusual. What's unusual is her attire, she was wearing a loose tee shirt and a short skirt. How short? Well short enough for me to see her red lacy underwear, covering her crotch tightly. I was shocked, surprised and aroused at the same time! I just stood there and watched her mop, well watch her butt to be exact. I wish I can have an out of body experience right there and then, my soul floating over and hover over her sexy red panties, my god! It was mum! Damn! No way!

Sensing something is not right, my mum cocked her head to one side and realised what I was staring at intensely, she quickly adjusted herself to an upright position, still kneeling down but facing me now. "I thought you said you wanna bath?", my mum asked, a hint of shyness in her voice but trying to sound authoritarian, like a mum.

"Ya right, mum", I quickly went to my room and closed the door, took out my phone and fired up the apps "Wechat". There she was, the alias "hornymum", and I scrolled through the conversation I had with her last night.

I am a healthy young man with a special liking for MILF. I have been chatting up users in Wechat hoping to hook a horny milf and hopefully can develop into an fuck buddy kind of relationship. I also posted ads on Craiglist, flaunting my well build toned body and my 8 inches dick, seeking for an MILF FB. "Hornymum" responded to my Craig's ads and gave me her Wechat id.

to be continued...
Old 23-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My mum Susan

I also like MILFs . Do please continue soon.
Old 23-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

We chat about everything under the sun, she revealed she is married but and have a son, and husband always travel, leaving her deeply deprived with sex. She tried to be a good wife, not wanting to betray her husband and be a good role model for her son.

However few years of neglect by her husband is finally eating up her faith to be faithful. She begin to look for thrill online, not meeting strangers for sex as she is cautious and fearful of contacting sexual diseases. She chat up horny young boys after posting ads on Craiglist. She would send them pics of her boobs, her legs, her fingers in her mouth sucking her glistened fingers (which I think she suck her fingers after masturbation). In return she get the boys to send her pics of their enraged dicks, stories of what they would like to do to her if they meet her.

I had a few of hornymum's pics, in various state of undress, always with the background and her face mosiac. I have reasons to believe hornymum is actually my mum, Susan.

I scrolled down to our last conversation, which she said she accidentally saw his son nude in his bed, when she open the door to collect his laundry. Below is the conversation in wechat:

--------------

Hornymum: "I opened my son's door to collect his dirty clothes to wash, but instead I saw something that shocked and also..."

Me: "Also wat? Say lah. I am your horny boy here, you can be honest with me "

Hornymum: "hehe, yalor, u my horny naughty boy. I saw him holding on to his dick with his left hand, another hand was holding on to his phone loosely, sleeping on the bed."

Me: "Wah, big or not?"

Hornymum: "I think quite big, soft already still got half of it outside his fist, you get what I mean?"

Me: "So you are aroused by what you saw?"

Hornymum: "yeah, surprised that my son has such a huge one...".

Me: "Well, mine also big, u want try?"

Hornymum: "cannot lah, my hubby will kill me if he finds out..."

Me: "Then how? Don't tell me you eying your own son, hehe"

Hornymum: "you crazy, but hmmm..."

Me: "hmmm?"

Hornymum: "I do realised recently my son has been checking me out?"

Me: "How?"

Hornymum: "well, like I usually mop the floor with a piece of cloth instead of using the cotton mop head. When he is around watching the TV, I can sense his gaze on my butt and once I caught me checking out my down blouse :P"

Me: "Maybe he lust after you, since you are such a hot MILF".

Hornymum: ":P".

Me: "I guess you enjoy teasing him right? next time u mop, wear short short skirt and mop the floor when he is around, accidentally flashing your panties and boobs for him".

Hornymum: "wah! you so hum sup one, hmmm... can try hehe. Wat color you think my panties should be?"

Me: "Red lacy ones, me like".

Hornymum: "Chey, even if I wear you also can't see, you not my son! lol".

Me: "..., you win lor. Show me a pic of that panties leh, please please!".

to be continued...
Old 23-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
red-wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting to camp
Old 23-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

don't tell me it's your own mother....
Old 23-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldslywolf View Post
I also like MILFs . Do please continue soon.
Bro up you back 7 brotherly fists
Big Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 23-02-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

I am staring hard at that pic now, back against the door, heart racing.

"Fucking hell, cannot be so zhun one...". That panties look exactly the same pattern that mum was wearing. I did once masturbated and fell asleep after that in my bed. Bloody hell, but hornymum said her husband travels alot, and my dad is long gone, fucking some MILF in heaven. She lied? I have to verify it man.

"John?, you ok? You bathing or not? If not can I go bath first? So sticky after all the house work", mum said after knocking on my door.

"Yeah mum! Go ahead! I need to settle something first", I shouted back. The red panties keep flashing through my head, moving back and forth as she mop the floor. Fuck fuck fuck, I dropped my bag and unleashed my 2 IC, already grown to his full potential length, hard as a rock. I closed my eyes and recall hard the scene I saw earlier and gave my 2 IC a good stroking, with extra urgency. Then I open my eyes and flip through all the pics that hornymum sent me. In record time I cum, shooting my load onto the floor. Grabbed some tissues to clean up my mess than I headed to the kitchen for a drink.

"Ahhhhhhh!!", mum screamed from the bathroom.

I quickly rushed to the area outside the bathroom and said, "mum! what's wrong?! Are you ok??".

"Shit!! Lizard! There's a big lizard!", mum's shivering voice answered me.

"Where mum?! You want me to come in and help you get it?", I asked.

"No it's on the bathroom door," mum exclaimed.

My mum has a phobia for lizard, big or small. She basically freaked out when she see one and this cheeky lizard is now terrorizing my mum while she is bathing. Damn I should be that lizard, I think in my heart.

"Mum maybe you can spray water at it, it will probably run away to hide and you can get out and let me due with the lizard", I suggested.

"Ooook... I try", mum replied. Next moment I heard water jets hit the bathroom door, then "ahhhhhhhhhh!!!", the bathroom door flew opened and mum ran out in her tower cover her boobs, but the towel was not big enough to cover her ass, and I stood there stunned as mum ran back to her room, her firm and round buttock in full view, with a hint of pubic hair as she run. Mum was not wearing her panties!!

I quickly dart inside the toilet and behold! The red panties was in the basket. "No Worry Mum! I will take care of the lizard!", I shouted at mum's room direction, then fish the panties out of the basket and inspect it closely. Wow! the part that cover the crotch region was a bit wet!!! I bring it to my nose, sniff hard... Fuck! That smell of mum is driving me crazy.

I quickly closed the door and sat on the toilet bowl with my pants down. Moments ago my dick was soft after the ejaculation, but now it's hard and me stroking it furiously with mum's panties in my face. I am a sick man like those in the jap av show I downloaded, but something else drove my action now, I was lost in the moment of forbidden lust.

to be continued...
Old 24-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

previously... I am a sick man like those in the jap av show I downloaded, but something else drove my action now, I was lost in the moment of forbidden lust.

I was close to cumming when I hear mum's knock on the toilet door. "John is the lizard gone?? What you are doing inside?", she asked.

I did not answer immediately but the image of mum's back naked view firm in my mind, stroking faster and faster until I finally cum and shoot all my sperm into mum's panties, right at the crotch part. Panting slightly and filling weak in the knees after a powerful cum. I had a faint idea that I am going to follow through if my suspicious was right. I put my cum soaked panties back into the basket.

"Almost mum, I am still killing it!!", I shouted. Yeah kill millions of my sperms, not the lizard.

"Alright make sure it's gone when I use the toilet later k", mum ordered.

"And you see nothing just now you got me?!".

"Yeah mum! I don't know what you are talking about!", a smirk across my face as I recall the naked back view again. Damn got to stop thinking about it before I diy myself to death. Now where's that lizard, ought to thank the bugger.

There was some awkward moments when we sit down to have dinner later. Things loosen up after dinner and I proceed to my room to do some school work while mum wash the dishes. It was about 10.30pm, mum came over and say good night then went back to her room. Five minutes later, I have an incoming wechat message.

---------------------------------------------------
Hornymum: "hey, you there?"

Me: "hey! What's up?", my heart pounding.

Hornymum: "you noe wat, I teased my son today with your suggestion".

Me: "What suggestion?", I acted blur.

Hornymum: "mopping floor while flashing my boobs and panties lah!".

Me: "oh! yayaya, how did it go?"

Hornymum: ":P, I wore my lacy red panties with a mini skirt, I pretend I didn't know he's staring. Gosh I can tell his eyes is really staring at my bottom".

Me: "wow! are u wet?"

Hornymum: "yes I think, I can't control it. Wet my panties abit I think".

Me: "hehe you know exactly which part I referring to huh".

Hornymum: "naughty you. If not wet where? Wet your head ah".

Me: "wow are you offering me a blowjob? If not how to wet my head?", I was trembling with excitement as I flirt with my mum, who doesn't know his son is the person she is talking to. If I still have any doubts "hornymum" is my mum, the following conversation confirmed my suspicion.

to be cuntinued....
Old 24-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

previously... Hornymum: "Oh?! really? you think so? Wait, give me 1 min, brb".

I heard mum's door open and she went to the toilet! Moments laters:

Hornymum: "oh god!... I have my panties with me now... Geez... I tink my son shot his load into my panties".

Hornymum: "oh mine! wat a big load! I can't believe he did that!"

Me: "well what do you expect a hot blooded young man would do?"

Hornymum: "I know! but... I am still his mum..."

Susan Perspective:

Oh my god! My son's cum is on my panties. Oh my boy really can cum, it so wet! How long has he been lusting after me? I felt a tingling feeling between my thighs, that familiar wetness. Oh shit, image of my son's cock flash through my head again. This is so wrong. I should not think that! But the more I resist that thought the more vivid it became. David is gone for so long, I have not have sex for how long? 3 yrs? 4 yrs? Somehow Irondick's hard cock image came to mind, this young horny boy I am chatting with now. Is John's dick as big as Irondick's when he got hard? Shucks! Stop thinking that!

Irondick: "well, he's still a young stud with raging hormones. Maybe he doesn't want to have sex with you, but still he enjoy playing with your panties!".

me: "really?", the thought of my son might not actually fancy bonking his mum bring relief to my mind, but deep down there's also a sense of disappointment, which I promptly brushed aside.

me: "so, wat do you suggest?"

Irondick: "I guess you can continue to tease him? that's your thing right? you like younger boys lol".

me: "how? hmmm... maybe I dun wear bra at home? should I leave my panties in the basket overnight so he can play with it?".

As I chat with Irondick my left hand was rubbing my clits. Somehow all this talk is making me especially horny tonight. Soon wetness soak my fingers, making it easier and smoother to rub my pussy lips. I found the clitoris and make swift left and right stroke with my fingers, rubbing it in my usual patterns, building up to a climax slowly, wave of pleasure hit me and I purr like a cat, my middle finger is probing into my wet pussy, simulating the movement of a dick, thrusting in and out of me, filling me.... Ahhhhh.... ahhhhh... I need more.... ahhhh.... My hands is too busy to hold my note 3 and type at the same time, so I press on the voice chat and started recording my cries and moans. I knew Irondick would love to hear that.

to be cuntinued...
Old 24-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
fatso60 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Interesting
Old 24-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Nice start...... Do update more..........
Old 24-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 12
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Starting campfire .
Old 24-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro.. keep it coming... think i will be pitching my tent here.

next upped :
Last up :
Old 24-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: My mum Susan

Nice! Please continue.
Old 24-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Ashbirdy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshbirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls update more ts

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1