The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-08-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avez View Post
AJ while condom is on... only after raw then COB...
Come where doesn't matter.. raw is war already...
Old 07-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Commando Kat from SS

OKT: Friendly and responsive

Looks: 8/10, similar to photos.

Body: Can tell that she takes care of her body. Perky tits, very good looking pair. Nice to grab and fondle.

BBBJ: Skillful. This is truly where her commando skills shine. Crazy tongue skills. Non-stop circular head motion while stroking your dick. The stereo from the BBBJ was also out of this world.

AR: As mentioned, crazy tongue.

FJ: Accomodating, very skilled rider, will let you fuck in multiple positions. Didnt manage to finish because I wanted more of her BBBJ. Finished off by CIM.

Overall: Commando service oriented lady. Very skillful.

RTF: Yes, just for the BBBJ
Old 07-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhappyj View Post
All the good FR stable don't accept newbie account holder like me for booking. So sad
That one is stable problem. Don’t want accept your booking. There are always other stall. As always, myself will shortlist a few FL.

Sometime I waste time on stable. Example, I want booking 1130pm. Sometime waiting their reply plus asking this and that from stable. By the time I left 30 min or less for travel time.

Some stable reply 15 min before booking time 1130pm. Some ask how?

Please use brain. Chiongster don’t have teleport power.
Old 07-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

The coroner is back from holiday and has performed another autopsy!

Girl - Kylie (this girl is a must fuck)
Stable - Seduction 68
Location - Central area. GOod location

Looks - She's pretty. Very similar to pics. Make up is there but, she's pretty. no doubt about that
Body - SLIM! good tight fit body.... i already had wild thoughts once i saw her.... a slight tan..

Boobies - ok... recently, the crop of boobies is not good.. i wanted to take sheena because of her lovely pink nipples but not available and OKT highly recommended this girl based on her GFE. So far never been disappointed by this stable so decided to try it out.

GFE - Really good recommendation.. we linked up almost instantly with some light chat.. her english is decent. maybe lower sec level.

Boobies - ok...B cups but, very nice nipples to suckle and nibble on... and she loves it! so no complains here... love it so much when she caresses my head while i suck on it. so sexy

BBBJ - she wears braces. but hey, i didnt even feel a difference. her suction is strong and very slurpy... she was eating her favorite ice cream and her tongue is very strong... so she keeps flicking my cock head and it sent pulses down my spine.

Painting - slightly trimmed pussy which is so young and juicy and wet. i licked it so much and i tongue fucked her good and well.. she was wriggling and moving in pleasure and moaning so loudly.... she was so so horny and wet that we suddenly sat up and auto 69... it was such a shiok moment... loved it ... thinking about it now just makes my cock so hard and wet.

FJ - after about 10 mins of 69, i tapped her ass and she already had the CD in her hand... she quick turned around, gave me a lustful kiss as she put the CD on... our lips didnt separate as she lowered her tight tight juicy pussy onto my raging hard cock... the entry was smooth but slow because she was very very tight. as we got comfortable, she grinded me non stop while i was deep in her and she was on her knees but after a while, she moved into a squat position and went quite fast. i was really enjoying it because her tits are really nicely shaped and i loved watching it move up and down... she placed her hands on my pecs to get balance and i tilt my head up to see my cock 4/5 disappear into her lovely pussy.. she couldnt go down all the way... but even at 4/5, i can feel her gspot... i flipped her onto her back as i entered her missionary and she still felt so tight... i wanted to cum in this position so i pounded her non stop and really fast and boy... can this girl moan and enjoy herself... when i slowed down at times, she will pull me down to kiss her and she'll smile... and i like to bend forward and suck on her nipples as i fuck her.. liek really fucking my young gf... after a good pounding, i pulled down and came all over her tits and stomach... she still played with my cum... what a glorious sight..

rested and took and shower and chatted with her. put on some music to talk talk and chill..

2nd round - she smells so good... i went to smell her neck and her hair.. smells so good... gave her a few kisses and she reached down to my cock and started giving me a hand job. it was at full attention in no time... damn, liek i said, this girl is horny... we locked lips and while she was giving me a handjob, i was playing with her clit and fondling her tits.... before i know, she auto went on all fours and said doggy to me.. ahah... i caps on and placed my hands on her butt as i entered her... fuck man... still so tight... what does this girl do.... it wasnt even 2 mins of me inside her that she came again! i could feel her pussy tight and she was pulling on the sheets and pillow... i put my hand around her hip and played with her clit non stop as she came at least 3 - 4 times... one cock deep inside her, one hand playing with her clit and one hand fondling her tits... wah... heavenly leh... after awhile, i even yanked a little bit on her hair.. ehhe.. but only a bit... she fucking loves a good hard fuck guys....

before long, i pounded and unloaded all my babies deep in her pussy and i collapsed onto her and she onto the bed.... left my cock in her for awhile more and as i pulled out, she let out another moan and then gave me a big deep kiss.

Washed up and let a fucking happy man.

Back to this stable next either for Kylie or Sheena... i would love a tarma...
Old 07-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ykkkkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=737740

FR for Mint from Love Affair

Initially booked Airya but due to OKT mentioning the place is not safe, decide to change hotel last minute but Mint came on my car instead! Don’t know isit blessing in disguise, once we checked in the hotel, immediately start action.

Looks: 9/10 Similar to picture as advertise
BBBJ: 10/10 Really know what she doing, almost make me cum on 2nd shot but i manage to hold it
Painting/Fingering: Allowed and she is dam sensitive
FJ: 11/10 Definitely know what to do, tried banging her on dressing table in doggy, cowgirl and ended with missionary. She even tried to continue after my 2nd shot out already, dunno isit my skills too good haha
GFE: No commercial feeling! definitely feel like girlfriend and i had fun chatting with her while resting even though we had some language barrier

Highly recommended to all bros but if i don’t remember wrongly, she is leaving tomorrow and today is her last day!
Old 07-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
random12a is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Green from SlutDungeon.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=739354

After seeing her picture, I was mesmerized and just wanted to have a session with her asap. OKT gave me 11 pm time after due diligence! Thanks to OKT for prompt responses!

Was her first day yesterday and I had a good experience apart from some hiccups. Waited to see if some other bros had the same experience or was it just me but no FRs from others. Decided to post my FR anyway.

Location was great and swanky. And Green was a dream, so bubbly and cute!

Looks: 8/10 Can discount some but still very pretty! Figure damn sexy and that ass is to kill for.
Frenching : 0/10 She doesn't provide but ad mentions she does
BBBJ: 0/10 Says she doesn't provide cos the braces but ad mentions she does
Painting/Fingering: Painting yes, fingering no. Gets wet instantly!
FJ: 10/10 FJ was good, she has sensitive nipples and likes if you play with them. Overall, it was satisfying.
GFE: 8/10 maybe because new in the business but kept calling me cute, haha. Was a good experience.
Rtf : Maybe

Request OKT to change ad accordingly please. But this girl is not to be missed. She's very pretty and provides good service!! Ran into Niky in the hallway, might give her a try too.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you chiong safe, don't bother other people raw. If scared, don't play.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Namthip (Soi69)
I will write it short and simple
Girl is cute,reminds me of those girls in Poly/Uni. Cheerful girl
GFE is high
Body is natural and cute
Able to do any position
Overall booking : 85/100
RTF : YES
OKT: fast booking and confirmation.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
the gentleman thing to do is to keep quiet, now indirectly ruin the girl’s rice bowl due to his ego
Agree . there's no need to mention that Raw word at all in a well written FR .

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
As long as you chiong safe, don't bother other people raw. If scared, don't play.
Agree too , this is the type of mindset must have when come out to chiong whores .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 07-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Man1303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana from Mansion, 07/08/19

Face 7/10. Decent looking but look abit old then pic
Body 7/10. Not fat or skinny somewhere in the middle
Boobs 6/10 B cup
Shower 8/10. Not her first time
French 0/10. Never got the chance
Gfe 9/10. Always smiling
Fj 8/10. Tight n shiok

Overall 7/10 only manage one shot and massage great bonk for the price
Old 07-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4256 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Maybe the girl find him her type. But even if so, the gentleman thing to do is to keep quiet, now indirectly ruin the girl’s rice bowl due to his ego
Dumb ass... endanger the gal, endanger yourself...
Old 07-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Last year TS. This year Nasi Lemak with mayonnaise.

Sigh~

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 07-08-2019 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Pear from RP yesterday. It was far from pleasant lol.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=739320
Attitude was crap lazy. Asked her to girl on top she said no power cos she was fat wahaha! So told her to bbbj and surprisingly she did try in various positions that i asked and it was not so bad but, after several minutes she also said mouth tired. Not unexpected in beginning she didn't want to shower together (there's a reason, later). Not that we were black face throughout but in in fact was chatting normally. Actual fact is that she is just one kind attitude.

Body wise, cry mama! Sagging boobs give a new meaning to papaya. Tummy no streatch marks but flabby. Overall, overweight. Face is her in the pic but taken years ago and photoshopped to look slim and fair but is thai tan.

Need time to get over this demoralising experience haiz.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
FR of Ting Ting from T003

Looks: More like the following pic. Into late 20s

Body: More of the curvy type. Pretty well maintained and slim.
Boobs: Natural C. Firm and non saggy. Very good boobs to cup. Perfect raisin nipples. One of the nicer natural boobs i have seen.
French: Passionate with Tongue Fight.
BBBJ: Nice suction. She enjoyed the painting during 69. Low mileage pussy.
FJ: Did missionary and then CIM on 1st shot. Did doggy and flat doggy for 2nd shot but couldnt cum. HJ in the bathroom with FL to release shot.
GFE: Non commerical. Feels like bonking girlfriend.

She is works as a masseur in Thailand. Didnt want her to be tired massaging me so decline her good offer.
Fuss free booking after reading this post.

She doesn't have make up on when I saw her. Resemblence to photo, I think 60%. It's not a bait and switch tactic but our technology has advanced so much that the photo app made her look more attractive.

Some of her plus point which should make you decide to proceed:

1. Tight body with an awesome solid breast
2. Smooth skin with Thai tan
3. Privacy as it's hotel and she does have spare towels.
4. She can really french
5. Can blow you non stop and cim. A

I have previous encounter where the face is almost 10 but body is 5 which I don't really like. You will have to decide which one is your priority. Happy bonking.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
Colin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of light
Amazing sezzion with SASA ( emmanuelle)

Date of booking: 06 Aug 2019
Time : Afternoon

Stable- Emmanuelle
Model -SASA
Age-23-24 ( Quite Young)
Figure- Amazing

Her place: In east, I took a Grab there.
(Please take it as a reference, and Im not yantao guy)
Appearance : Sweet looking lady
Ht: 165cm (aga aga)

I was charmed by her smile when she opened the door for me.
Proceed to one of the room given.
Payment upfront requested by the SASA

We undressed together as I scanned her slender body.
( see the real photo taken)

Action
Licking on her light brown nipples,
Her boobs are big , feel soft for me.
SASA gave me a good catlick followed by a long BBBJ.
Abit of AR too ( and it feel good)
SASA will look at me as she BBBJ.

I requested for sex, she took the cap, torn open, put it nicely, and SASA sat on me, and started her pumping,
SASA held my hands on her boobs tightly.
Laid her down, held her waist, and started my pumping,
Turned her side , pumped her for a while, before request to stand by the wall , and I pumped her front behind.
1 round done.
We waited a while for shower as there was one bro also in there.
( One shower room shared by all customers..)
Lucky Towels are all clean.
After we done with washed. SASA given me a massage.( Ok for me)
We did not talk much.
So GFE is low for me.
SASA began round 2 without asking,SASA did hj and catlick with AR again.

I was too tired, so I let Sasa do all her almighty to wake my bro, and finished in her mouth.

That was another amazing bonking sezzion with SASA.
RTF is confirm "YES" plus "chop" for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1