The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
i guess when the bottom cannot be removed after few tries, time to move on. haa
Yes. I second it. However, they serve a different clientele in which she is the most outstanding. Her other attributes compensate for SN.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

Was thinking what the hooha about this ML. I missed her out last time.
So when she returned to the shores n ad up...I took the chance to sms her yesterday for a Sun booking.
Thinking won't get any reply...I also sms Natalie....in the end....I received a late night sms....thinking it was Nat...but nope....it was Angel.

Proceed to meet her. Reason being I felt once she start her campaign n things got moving, I might not have a chance and being Sunday....usually is rest day for many Bros...but still she got booking before n after me....that's how hot she is.

Location : I've been here before last time...ok...guess many Bros know the place well enough.

Looks / Figure : Really as per pic...WYSIWYG. a little tan though. Very good sexy figure especially from behind....saw her sashay to the shower after the session...in the nude....damn sexy looking at her back. n oh my...those eyes....mesmerizing.

Massage : Already expect not much....but i think she did well...not too shabby but I had better. Im those kind that needs a bit warm up before going to sensual.

Sensual : i guess many Bros can write better than me....but a tad little too much saliva....not a deal breaker though. She auto full nude at this stage without me asking. Good!

Saw her preparing instant noodles n grabbing a bite since got some time....
Time for her white knights to be activated!

She is not really chatty and maybe she find me a tad boring as well....
But she is friendly though and she didn't make any KC attempt on me...maybe one look she knows im not her type.

One Bro asks about her armpit hair...I didn't look closely enough....but think there is no unsightly clump..so should be clear...
anyway, im pretty fine with her presentation/grooming.

Before going off, I ask for her wechat n she gladly added me.....I mainly want to see what the hooha is....nice got a dancing video...lol

Wanted to try but her location on good for people who don't drive. Guess wait for her to move

Last edited by crypster; 17-07-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Yes. I second it. However, they serve a different clientele in which she is the most outstanding. Her other attributes compensate for SN.
What is this different clientele about?
Old 17-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does she stay alone or is the unit shared? Appreciate input from anyone.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-gao-massage/
Old 17-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Beware of the KC trap. Dive in deeply, drown and come floating up. Dive again, repeat cycle. Until you come floating up staring blankly at the sky, saying to one self angrily what the hell am I doing.

The ever so familiar cycle, still get trap when we openly say we don't.

Well.

Bro, care to share more about the tactic MLs used to KC us and how we retaliate?
Like some bros mentioned about MLs tried or didn't KC us, what are those signals?
maybe i'm abit slow or catch no balls in getting any signal when they do so.

Inputs from all bros welcome tooo!

Thank you
Old 17-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Bro, can pm me her WeChat or Laura now that I have chances to go to China.
Ermmmm....if you don't have her Wechat from the start, you really think she will be bothered now?
Old 17-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Bro, care to share more about the tactic MLs used to KC us and how we retaliate?
Like some bros mentioned about MLs tried or didn't KC us, what are those signals?

Thank you
To me, it doesn't matter what but when you find a good one and you visit long enough, you will be more comfortable with each other. As creatures of flesh and blood, there might be some feeling regardless of the big talks say I will not ganna KC.

They probably don't have to do anything most of the time. To me, the ones who blatantly ask for gifts simply put me off.

To avoid, you either:

1) Not have any regulars, yes no regulars at all. But who are we kidding, Haha. Reduce the frequency if you can lor.

2) Know where your baseline is. Know the corect thing to do when you have to make a choice.

Simple advice as such. You got endless patterns if they want to KC. The deadliest I find are the no pattern ones.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you
If you catch no ball, then you are safe. Stay that way!

Honestly it happens more when bros go for these sexventures without putting on their emotional condom, so to speak.

I've heard from an ML that a guy came to visit her saying he wants to be with her, based on her photos, and spent an hour talking to her without any touching. Jeez!
Old 17-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To me, it doesn't matter what but when you find a good one and you visit long enough, you will be more comfortable with each other. As creatures of flesh and blood, there might be some feeling regardless of the big talks say I will not ganna KC.

They probably don't have to do anything most of the time. To me, the ones who blatantly ask for gifts simply put me off.

To avoid, you either:

1) Not have any regulars, yes no regulars at all. But who are we kidding, Haha. Reduce the frequency if you can lor.

2) Know where your baseline is. Know the corect thing to do when you have to make a choice.

Simple advice as such. You got endless patterns if they want to KC. The deadliest I find are the no pattern ones.
Totally agree with bro Blu3.
Most old birds in this so called hobby at one point surely kanna KC before one way or another. We are all humans but learn from mistake cos in the end we are here to play and they here just to serve us.
Purely transactional, end of story.
Wanna be safe dun play much and just touch and go.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Honestly it happens more when bros go for these sexventures without putting on their emotional condom, so to speak.

I've heard from an ML that a guy came to visit her saying he wants to be with her, based on her photos, and spent an hour talking to her without any touching. Jeez!

Wow!! Seriously? That bro really sad man. He must be really lonely but still no touch..wierd.🤔
Old 17-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

the ML must be damn scared sia.....for that hour...coz really dunno what this guy will do out of a sudden.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Doing a favor for Cici , she’s still in town but her WC account got locked. So bros can still reach her if u have her contact. I believe some bros should have receive her msg , so juz add her will do.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you
actually one of the methods to avoid KC is also not to have their wechat.
yah, i know it makes booking them easier but sometimes the ML will post certain things on the Moments to get your attention.
If you are not strong enough, you might succumb.
Before long, you start to look forward to her Moments and to a certain extent you might be KC. Coz she post something, it will tend to sway your decision to make a visit to her.
As long you decide to make a RTM, you are one step nearer to her KC trap.

That said, many of us here have our regulars...to a certain extent....making RTM should also be consider kenna KC.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

As human beings, it's very hard to not have feelings involved once you have been seeing a person (not just working ladies, but anyone) for a while, and both parties feel comfortable with each other.

This is especially so if you don't have a girlfriend/wife (referring to single bros) to subsconsciously rein you in when you're about to take things a bit further.

You might feel that she's treating you especially well with her sweet nothings, which are probably as sincere as my sweet nothings to all the different gals I have met.

Remember that it's their job to make you feel special.

For me, I know that at the end of the day I have to go back to my family.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Bro, this statement of yours priceless!! ❤️
'For me, I know that at the end of the day I have to go back to my family.'

👪😊🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
As human beings, it's very hard to not have feelings involved once you have been seeing a person (not just working ladies, but anyone) for a while, and both parties feel comfortable with each other.

This is especially so if you don't have a girlfriend/wife (referring to single bros) to subsconsciously rein you in when you're about to take things a bit further.

You might feel that she's treating you especially well with her sweet nothings, which are probably as sincere as my sweet nothings to all the different gals I have met.

Remember that it's their job to make you feel special.

For me, I know that at the end of the day I have to go back to my family.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1