The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 16-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Armour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
i would oso think this is e case.. lady feel malu seeing u everyday at wrk..
Maybe but who know it might have turn out differently?
Old 16-07-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaSakura View Post
Lesson learn, next time saw what u like just keep quiet and enjoy the show.
Yeah. Just enjoy the show. My female exec sometimes wears a rather right bodycon dress that shows off all her curves. Can clearly make out her pantyline. Just enjoy the view can liao.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Anyone have the recent Sammi Cheng concert video?
The part where she perform in cut off jeans and show zaogeng becoz the jeans a bit baggy.

Actually I had download that part but had to delete it becoz phone kenna spotcheck.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

I more interested in the $$$.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaizi88 View Post
A great view of zaogeng at kopitiam during lunch. BBW delibrately open big Big the skirt for airy purpose. Lol!!!
Old 17-07-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armour View Post
Or maybe she doesn't know her dress is slightly see through?
Don't tink so...ladies know their dresses quite well...best is why don't you ask her again.."xxx why r u not wearing tat dress anymore ??..u look very nice in tat dress mah"

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Yeah. Just enjoy the show. My female exec sometimes wears a rather right bodycon dress that shows off all her curves. Can clearly make out her pantyline. Just enjoy the view can liao.
yup.. juz enjoy it silently..
Old 18-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumharder View Post
Will lose appetite or not?
I had it worse before. Gal about 30% plumper, wear a mini and sit opposite side on bus. Traumatise early in morning
Old 20-07-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

My 2 incidents happened recently

One: I had to pass something to a female colleague and was waiting in my car near our office building. She came down late and I had to rush off for a meeting. When she saw my car, she run towards me. What happened next was a surprise... she was 20s plus, b cup and pretty. Wearing a skirt and a spaghetti top. When she was running towards me, her boobs were bouncing up and down and I thought I saw one of her nipples zaogeng. Happened too fast and didn't manage to see again as she used her hand to press her boobs. I thought wasted but who knows when she reached me, I had to show her some documents and tell her what to do... she bended forward to listen (i was inside the car and she was outside my window). Her spaghetti top open up and i peeped inside. Bingo! I was right. She really zaogeng her nipple. Her bra was strapless and her nipple pop out of her bra when she run. Her nipple was small but the view was good. She didnt know I was looking at her nipple while talking to her. Purposely talk longer so can see longer. Finally let her go back to office as I need to rush off also.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Two: I went back for reservist and had to stay in camp. Took some naked pics and videos of my gf before I booked in case if horny can still DIY inside. One day, i was playing mobile game when someone called for me.... left my hand phone charging and forgot to off my phone. One of my bunk mates took my phone to browse. When I came back, it was too late as he was already looking at my gallery. He gave me a smile before I snatch back my phone. True story.... I never tell my gf else she will kill me.
Old 20-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
CapriG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
So one day I overnight at one of my best female friend's place. We HTHT and then did some school work then we decided to go to sleep after a while.

She slept on her bed while I slept on the floor with a pillow and blanket. We are really close so this happens quite often when we just overnight.

In the morning, I woke up to something weird. I saw quite a bit of movement and when my eyes less blur already I realised that my friend was standing above my head arranging her bed. So for the next 5 seconds, I had clear view of her pussy area (she slept commando) and her boobs (I'm guessing she has a C to D cup which held her shirt up enough for a bit of gap between her tummy and the shirt). When I sensed that she was about done I faster pretend to be sleeping.

I still do fantasize about her now and then although I know there will never be a chance of me actually fucking her. But that few seconds of view still replay in my head, easy for me to jerk off once in a while when I fantasize about her again.
you have got chances to stay overnight after that? hopefully more story haha!
Old 20-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
xemazda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Two: I went back for reservist and had to stay in camp. Took some naked pics and videos of my gf before I booked in case if horny can still DIY inside. One day, i was playing mobile game when someone called for me.... left my hand phone charging and forgot to off my phone. One of my bunk mates took my phone to browse. When I came back, it was too late as he was already looking at my gallery. He gave me a smile before I snatch back my phone. True story.... I never tell my gf else she will kill me.
Does he recognize your gf, or maybe he thought is some other gals?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xemazda View Post
Does he recognize your gf, or maybe he thought is some other gals?
He didn't see my gf before. There are so many pics of my gf in gallery (most are normal pics) so it's hard not to assume it's my gf. But I am sure he check my Facebook after that to confirm if it's my gf. Who knows maybe he will look at my gf fb pic and fantasize.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
Chamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
He didn't see my gf before. There are so many pics of my gf in gallery (most are normal pics) so it's hard not to assume it's my gf. But I am sure he check my Facebook after that to confirm if it's my gf. Who knows maybe he will look at my gf fb pic and fantasize.
Most likely he will fantasize after seeing your gf nude pics
Old 20-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Love that mommy titts

Old 20-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
hellybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post