The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I arrived at Mistress Toni's at 5 as instructed. Slut met me at the door and directed me to Mistress Toni's bedroom where I was to remove my clothes and put on a collar and cuffs laid out for me on the bed. I heard Jolene's voice in my ear.

"I'm with you, Brenda. I'll give you a little heads up once in awhile to let you know I'm still listening in, okay. Say 'I like the colour of these', if you hear me."

"These are a nice colour, Slut. Oliver has me wear black all the time." That was fairly safe. It's what I was wearing to the Club. These were silver, metallic. 

I put them on and Slut fastened them together with padlocks. 

"What will be doing tonight, Slut?"

"We will be serving food and drink to the others tonight. We are the only slaves here. They will be allowed to touch us and make use of us. We will pleasure them as they require. They may pleasure us. The choice is theirs as we are lowly slaves. Mistress says that you are Whore again tonight. That is how they will address you."

"Where's Mistress Toni?"

"She's in the kitchen, putting finishing touches on the food. We'll be helping her until the guests arrive at 6:30."

"Thank you, Slut."

"You're welcome, Whore."

Naked, we went into the kitchen. Mistress was putting icing on cupcakes. Slut knelt when she reached the kitchen, legs spread, shoulders back, breasts thrust out, her hands resting one her thighs. Seeing her, I dropped to my knees as well, copying Slut.

"I see Oliver still hasn't had time to teach you the proper etiquette of bondage, Whore."

"No, Mistress. He only sees me on weekends, primarily, and bondage is not a normal part of my training. Going to the Club was my first experience with bondage and discipline, save he whipped me once."

"How can you be a proper sub, if he doesn't train you?" She asked.

"He has other uses for me, Mistress."

"Oliver is thinking with his cock again."

"Yes, Mistress. It's been my experience that he usually does."

"He may be lax in his training, but I expect certain things from you. If you fail to follow my rules, you will be chastised, with the whip or paddle. Do you understand me?"

"Perfectly, Mistress. I would appreciate knowing the rules."

"Slut has told you that you'll be serving my guests tonight?"

"She was clear on the matter, yes, Mistress."

"When you bring a tray of food or drinks into the room, you will kneel, much as you are now, and wait for someone to bid you rise. When they do, you will begin moving around the room, offering them what's on your tray. You are not to look at them, keep your head down, unless they lift your face. If they do, you may lift your head, but you should still keep your eyes lowered unless they ask you to look at them, at which point you can look in their eyes. They may touch you however they wish, from stroking your breasts, to sticking fingers up your cunt or ass. You will allow them whatever liberties they wish to take. Again, keep your head down unless they wish you to look at them. If they want you to lick their cunts, you will set your tray down on the nearest flat surface and do as they request, as long as they wish it. They may wish to taste you as well. This is permitted. Follow instructions. If you are clumsy, or inadequate in your pleasuring, I will allow them to punish you. They will not leave marks on you lasting past tomorrow. You will address everyone but Slut as Mistress. You will thank everyone who uses or punishes you. Do you have any questions about your responsibilities, Whore?"

"No, Mistress. You were very clear. Thank you, Mistress."

"Be a good girl now and show me what you still remember about the proper way to pleasure cunt. Slut, you may start slicing up the vegetables."

"Yes, Mistress," we said as one. Slut stood and started carving up vegetables. I crawled under the table and lifted Mistress's dress and began to pleasure her. I was aware Jolene must be listening to the sounds of me licking Toni's cunt, and I was ashamed once more that my humiliation was being witnessed, at least aurally, by another person. At least, it wasn't Jackson listening, which might have been ten times worse. Jolene had already witnessed much of my shame, though never live like this; always removed and frequently abbreviated. Mistress moaned in pleasure when she had her orgasm and flooded my face with her fluids.

"I'm still with you," Jolene's voice whispered in my ear. I wished she could have missed this, at least.

"Mmmm. You haven't lost too much of your skill in the intervening weeks, Whore. Good girl. Of course, you will practice more later."

"Thank you, Mistress. I attribute my abilities to your excellent instruction."

"I appreciate the flattery, Whore, but don't overdo it."

"No, Mistress."

"Go ahead and help Slut now. She knows what to do. We've had these gatherings before."

"Yes, Mistress." 

I moved to wipe Mistress's cum from my face, but Toni stopped me. "Leave my cum on your face, Whore, so our guests will feel comfortable using you the same way."

"Of course, Mistress."

I helped Slut finish up the vegetables, putting it on trays with assorted dips. We cubed meats and cheeses and skewered them with decorative toothpicks. We arranged assorted crackers in neat displays. We poured glasses of red and white wine in crystal goblets and Perrier and San Pellegrino sparking water in Tervis tumblers, white or blue depending on the brand. Slut cautioned me about filling the glasses too high as I might spill when I was fondled, earning me a whipping. 

"If they're still thirsty, they can have another glass later, Whore" she whispered conspiratorially.

"Good advice," I whispered back.

The guests started arriving at 6:30, although some were arriving as late as 7:00 or a little after. Slut greeted everyone at the door, kneeling, offering to take their wraps, or handbags. When all the guests arrived, I was introduced by Mistress Toni as Whore, a slave on loan from a good friend. Everyone was encouraged to use me just as they would her own slave, Slut. I was assigned beverages to start. I knelt in the living room where people were starting to mix until someone called me to my feet and I began offering. Mostly, the wine drinkers had white, the water drinkers had San Pellegrino, but some of every kind were taken. As Slut warned me, I was often fondled as I moved about the room. Quite a few of the women stroked and caressed my breasts, a few pinched my nipples. One elderly woman sucked on both my nipples for several seconds.

"I used to have succulent breasts like these," she said. "So perfectly divine."

"Thank you, Mistress," I murmured politely, keeping my head down. 

After the first round of beverages, we started mixing in food with the drinks. Also, as the evening wore on, hands and fingers weren't content with only my breasts. They began sliding between my legs, running between my slick pubic lips and caressing my clit. Several women thrust one or two fingers up my cunt and fucked me with them, making me lick their fingers when they finished. I stood with legs parted enough they could stroke me to hearts content. Mistress hadn't said anything about climaxing and what the protocol was. Did I just cum, or should I ask for permission. The amount of attention my breasts and cunt was receiving was making an orgasm inevitable. To be on the safe side, I decided to ask for permission from the woman who had her two middle fingers in my twat when the need arose.

"May I please cum, Mistress?" I asked, almost humping her hand, moaning loudly, knowing Jolene was still listening and embarrassed by my need.

"Aren't you the dear," she said. "You may cum if you then lick my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, sighing as I released, my cunt clutching her fingers in their wanton grip. When my orgasm was over, I asked, "Would you like to sit down and be more comfortable, or would you like me to lick you while you're standing?"

Passionate Videos Sharing
http://www.xvideos.com/video26428187...an_asian_5.flv
http://www.xvideos.com/video34325745...w.oppavids.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video34328693...w.oppavids.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video48143177..._y our_dreams
http://www.xvideos.com/video48139105...ool_cute_girls
http://www.xvideos.com/video48138723...full_ version
Old 10-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"I definitely prefer to sit, Whore."

"Yes, Mistress." I set my tray down carefully and led her to a comfortable chair. After she sat, I raised her dress and lowered her panties and began dining on her cunt, practicing all Mistress had taught me so she wouldn't have reason to be disappointed in me. She had a screaming orgasm, clearly delighted in my efforts, so another woman raised her skirt and asked me to take care of her. She wasn't wearing underwear. Her orgasm wasn't quite as loud, but still enthusiastic, so I found myself assigned to cunt duty for the next hour, bringing off one after the other. Slut was similarly engaged, as most did not want to wait for me to finish. 

While thusly occupied, some women wanted to play with my exposed sexual organs. My cunt and ass were penetrated a number of times by the fingers of our guests. My dangling breasts were played with, squeezed, pinched, stroked and petted. Remembering not to lose focus on the cunt I was licking, I nevertheless had three excellent orgasms, most of them sneaking up on me I was so intent on the woman I was licking. One woman, not content to use only her fingers, licked my cunt and ass with her own tongue. I admit to not maintaining perfect concentration during that orgasm, but the woman I licked was not as demanding as Mistress and didn't notice my lack of attention to detail. 

When the guests had more or less been satisfied to some degree, Slut and I were allowed to resume our serving duties. More beverages and snacks were served, though with the ice broken, our bodies were less our own and more communal property, to be handled and mauled as the guests wished. At some point, we quit serving food and drink and began serving sex toys. Slut showed me how to lube up the larger ones ahead of time as our guests were less inclined to think of our comfort. Fortunately, I was very wet at this point and the only time I was needful of pre-lubing was when a rather large butt plug was shoved in my ass. 

Things pretty much deteriorated to an orgy at that point. Women picked out the toys of their preference and they were used on them by Slut and I, or in some cases, they were used on us. For the next hour or two, I was licking cunt or fucking our guest with toys until around one AM. I must have had another half dozen orgasms before the night was over. I was proud to say I made it through the evening without needing to suffer a single punishment.

The guests all praised Mistress for her fine slaves, leaving the house quite satisfied and in an excellent frame of mind. Mistress told us we could leave clean up tomorrow, but she wanted to enjoy what her guests had all evening long. Slut and I took turns satisfying her until she'd had enough, then she allowed Slut and I to satisfy each other once. We were all cuddled in bed together, quite tired and sated, but Jolene's voice reminded me of the primary purpose of my visit.

"Mistress," I asked. "Do you record the activities at the Club?"

"You mean on cameras?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"No. That would be quite foolish, don't you think, Whore? Not all people are open minded about our lifestyle. I'm sure it would be quite a stir if it leaked out what we did out there."

"Are you sure, Mistress? Maybe for special occasions, or when entertaining new subs or Masters? You'd never use cameras for something like that?"

"Of course not. The idea is ridiculous. Why, none of the members would be open to such a thing. We all have to give up our cell phones when we enter the building so no one can even consider taking pictures and movies there. No one would stand for it."

"Mistress, I beg your pardon, it being so late and all, but I need to show you something."

"Can't it wait until tomorrow, Whore."

"No, Mistress, I don't think it can." 

I got my phone out of my purse, opened the video from my weekend at the Club, turned the volume up all the way and handed it to Toni. The sounds of our sex were loud and clear, from my time in the common room when I first arrived to my last orgasm before we left. Of particular note were my screams when Slut made me cum. Oliver always liked to leave in my orgasms in the videos to increase my mortification at my behaviour. Mistress Toni's face got angrier and redder until she was practically spitting in rage. 

"It is my belief, Mistress, that everything in the Club is recorded and kept for whatever purpose. This particular video was made to humiliate me and remind me of what my husband will see if I fail to obey Oliver in the slightest fashion."

"Wait a minute. You're not a slave of your own free will? What happened tonight was not consensual on your part?"

"No, Mistress. I have been blackmailed since my wedding day so Oliver could have use of me in whatever fashion he wished. I'm not acting of my own free will. I was told to be here and do what you wanted me to."

"That bastard. I will give him such a piece of my mind..."

"Please, Mistress. I beg you not to, for my sake. I need to find a way to stop him first before you speak to anyone about this, or my life is ruined."

"Stop calling me Mistress. Stop right now."

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"You're not a voluntary sub. I thought you were doing this because you wanted to, not that you were being forced to. You're not a slave, so don't call me Mistress. Call me Toni, and Slut, remove her collar and cuffs." 

"Yes, Mist...Sorry, Toni. I may have to work at it a little. I'm not used to calling you Toni." Slut got the key and removed the symbols of my bondage.

"I can't just let this go by. Other members of the Club will be outraged. This is horrible."

"Toni, I'd like to introduce you to some friends of mine. They're waiting outside. We want to stop Oliver, me more even than you. Right now. Everything Oliver has recorded is stored somewhere, waiting for him to use it. We want to find and destroy those files, or you might not like the result and I know I won't. My life will be ruined. Everything I've done at Oliver's direction since my wedding will be put on the internet, ruining me, my reputation, my marriage, my friendships, everything. He may have the same capability to ruin you or other members of the Club. We...I...don't care about the Club, what happens there and who's involved as long as it's consensual, no one should give a damn. But my being there wasn't, and there might be others in the same boat as I am, especially if Oliver introduced them to the Club. Will you let them in? We'll explain everything including exactly what we need from you to stop Oliver in his tracks." 

"Yes, I'll listen to them. Slut, you better put clothes on and give me my robe." Toni looked at me. "You might want to put clothes on too, unless they've already seen you naked."

"Unfortunately, they have, but I'd prefer they not see it again."

I knew they were already waiting outside the door, because Jolene had heard my conversation, but waited until Slut and I got dressed, and Toni put on her lounging robe, before I called her on the phone so Toni wouldn't know they'd been listening. 

"I can let you in now," I said, then hung up. I went to the front door and let Jolene and JackAss enter.

"Toni, this is Jolene Bastard and JackAss Hard. This person is Toni and she's agreed to give us fair hearing before deciding what to do. This is her submissive, Ess," not wanting to call Slut by her known name in front of the others. "We have quite the story to tell, so get comfortable as this may take awhile."

Jolene pretty much acted as the spokesperson, with JackAss and I adding comments where my agreement and his expertise was needed. We pretty much told her everything about what we knew or suspected without going into the details of my blackmail. 

"We don't care about your Club, Toni," Jolene was concluding. "It's not about a BDSM club. We know many people enjoy your particular lifestyle and we're not going to change any minds or hearts when it comes to sex. The only thing we're concerned with is finding out where Oliver is hiding his blackmail material and destroying it so he no longer has a hold on Brenda's life. JackAss has the skills to trace the wireless signals from the hidden cameras in the club to their repositories, and then see where Oliver sends his material from there. Once this information is destroyed, you can do whatever the hell you want to Oliver and anyone else who knew about the cameras. Brenda wants to kill him, but will be satisfied with getting him to stop. We need the opportunity to do so. All we need from you is the address of the club, and your agreement to do nothing and tell no one until we've done our thing."

"Why doesn't Brenda know where the Club is? She was there."

"She wasn't paying attention. As this was her first involvement with BDSM, she had other things on her mind. At some point, Brenda may have to go back there, because we need to know specifically what Oliver does with her material. If Oliver doesn't take her back to the Club, perhaps you could volunteer to take her yourself. We need to know what he does with the material he records of her and if it's different from what he does with everything else."

"I agree with your plan," Toni said, "and I won't do anything to jeopardize it until you tell me it's okay."

"Thank you, Toni," I said, kissing her. "You're a lifesaver."

She gave us the address to the Club and we got ready to leave.

"I'm going to miss you, Whore," Toni said, waving goodbye.

"I'll miss you and Slut, too," I said, "though not quite in the same way. Goodbye Mistress Toni."

"Goodbye, Brenda." She closed the door behind me. It was 4:30 in the morning.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

JackAss drove me home in my car, so I could sleep. His vehicle was still in my parking lot because he and Jolene had gone together in hers. Jolene's vehicle was nondescript and blended in like a blind spot in your eye. JackAss drove a cherry red Corvette which stuck out like a sore thumb. I still had to go to Oliver's today and he was expecting me to service him today and tomorrow both. 

When we got to my apartment, I put JackAss in the guest room and I went to my bedroom to nap for a few hours or I'd be useless. JackAss needed to sleep too. He'd been up for most of the night, though Jolene let him nap occasionally as she was the only one I wanted listening to the audio feed. He was going to be working tonight, doing what he needed to do at the Club, plus he had things to do outside Oliver's development. Even though he couldn't get inside the housing development, he could still get close enough to put in a repeater to boost the signal so someone didn't have to sit outside close enough to draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Until he could do his work after dark, Jolene and Mark would pretend to be a work crew working on the sewers in a van Capon Investigations used for undercover work. 

I got up around 10:00 still pretty bleary eyed. I used the enema kit Oliver provided and used it four times. Three didn't seem enough to me if I was going to suck someone's cock after it had been in my ass. I showered afterward, then woke JackAss up to have breakfast of cold cereal and toast. Done, he fitted me with my earpiece, recharged and ready to go.

"You remember my code phrase, don't you?" I asked before leaving.

"I'm not likely to forget it," JackAss replied.

"Where to next?" 

"I'm meeting Jolene and Mark to set up their computer to catch the signal from the bugs we hope you're able to install, then heading home to grab a few more zzz's before going out tonight."

"Rough weekend," I said. "Not much sleep."

I called Jolene and told her I was heading to Oliver's to give her a head start, then texted Oliver to let him know I was on my way. He texted back that he'd leave the door open and to join him in his study. JackAss got ready to leave with me.

"Thank you again, JackAss. I appreciate all your help." I hugged him, holding on for a quite awhile. He was like a rock, solid and unmoving. Exactly what I needed to prepare for Oliver.

"Take care. Don't do anything which might get you caught," JackAss reminded me, "or all this is for nothing."

"I understand. I'll be careful."

He left and I locked the door behind me, walking to my car.

Videos Sextisfaction
http://www.xvideos.com/video28369013...ed_uncensored_
http://www.xvideos.com/video28187937/jav_hardcore_orgy
http://www.xvideos.com/video3542111/...cute_girl_1112
http://www.xvideos.com/video7883888/...with_white_men
http://www.xvideos.com/video8957609/_3p_non-title_5718
http://www.xvideos.com/video23266169/_3p
Old 12-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

As he'd said, Oliver had left his door open and I entered his house and went to his study. He was working on his computer. I couldn't see the screen, but his phone was on his desk, so that was good. I set down my purse and removed my clothes. Oliver liked his sluts naked. He never had to tell me to strip. I always did as soon as I entered his house. I folded the clothes and laid them on one of his chairs then knelt down until he was ready to acknowledge me. 

He finally finished what he was doing and asked. "Did you have a good time at Mistress Toni's last night?"

"It was okay, sir. I survived, though I didn't get much sleep. I had to go home for a couple hours and nap."

"Did you give yourself an enema this morning?"

"Yes, sir. Would you like me to suck your cock or will you be fucking my ass now, sir?" I hoped they caught the code phrase. I didn't notice anything happening with the phone, though I supposed it would be useless if he noticed.

"I suppose you're ready for some cock now, after a night of cunt?"

I couldn't keep the sarcasm out of my voice when I replied. "Cock is very high on my list of priorities right now, sir."

Oliver laughed, thinking it was funny.

"Suck my cock, my little slut."

"Yes, sir." I crawled over to him and released his prick from his pants. He wasn't hard yet, so I brought him to hardness. I was aware others were listening to me now, sucking his cock. More shame. Hopefully, it was only Jolene or Mark, though JackAss had to be on the net when I spoke my code word. 

When he was erect he bent me over his desk and speared into my cunt. I was just starting to get wet, not quite there yet, so it was slightly rougher when he penetrated me. I grunted. Thank the lord, he'd let me suck him first, the only lubricant my spit, when he pierced me.

"This is just to lubricate my cock, so I can use your ass," Oliver said.

"Yes, sir," I whimpered.

He fucked me long enough for my cunt to lubricate and get his cock creamy in my fluids. When it was ready, he shifted upward and slid into my bottom. I grunted again.

Knowing I was being listened to, I wanted more than anything not to say anything. At first, I was quiet, letting him fuck me without sound effects other than the slapping of his crotch against my ass. Feeling he wasn't doing a sufficiently humiliating job, he started playing with my tits and clit, wanting to hear me beg again. I was hoping to deny him, but realized any change in my normal routines might be suspicious. Fuck!

"Mmm," I said, "fuck my ass, make me cum on your cock. Fill my slutty ass with your cum."

Don't overdo it either, Brenda. Middle of the road. Not too much, not too little. I climaxed, moaning loudly, ashamed for my audience. He continued fucking me, finally cumming before I reached another myself. He was plastered up against my backside, this cock throbbing inside my rectum, painting it with his sperm, grunting like the pig he was.

His balls emptied, he sat down in his chair and told me to clean him off. My prior indoctrination paid off. I didn't throw up this time. I gagged a little to start, but regained control and licked his cock clean. When he was clean to his satisfaction, he made me stop and I breathed deeply.

"I need to save some of my cum for later," Oliver said. "We've guests coming over in about half an hour, two gentlemen. You'll have to wear your mask, unfortunately. I'm thinking another triple penetration, slut, but we have a little time today. I'm thinking we'll each have to experience all your holes."

"Of course, sir. May I get some milk, sir."

"Can't quite get that taste out of your mouth, huh? Sure, go ahead, then put your mask on."

"Yes, sir." Asshole.

I got off my knees and drank a glass of milk, putting my mask on after. Since I couldn't see, I couldn't move, so once I put it on. I sat on the edge of Oliver's bed, waiting for what came next. I supposed I'd have to beg to be fucked again, to keep up appearances, but hopefully not too much considering I had an audience now.

I heard the doorbell ring and Oliver answer it. Shortly afterwards, the sound of their voices grew loud as they moved down the hall. 

"She's gorgeous, Oliver. I'm going to enjoy fucking her very much." His voice was familiar, someone I'd heard before, but not popping immediately to mind.

"I caution you about using names," Oliver said, "if you want your identities to remain secret. Stand up, slut, spread your legs, let them get your full effect."

I stood up as instructed. A hand went onto my cunt and two fingers rammed into my sheathe. Another grabbed a breast and squeezed, more roughly than I was accustomed to, and I gasped. 

When the hands left me, Oliver told me to turn around and lean over the bed, keeping my legs spread. I obeyed.

"Have you ever seen a prettier pussy or more perfect ass?" Oliver said.

Oliver's guests agreed I was a totally delectable whore.

"All of her holes are open for business today, gentlemen. You have carte blanche to use her as you wish. As you realize, she becomes quite covered in cum serving three men, and I prefer my bed not become soiled. We'll move this little soiree into the other bedroom, where I have a camera set up to record our festivities. I shall give each of you a video memory of your experience."

"You will black out our faces, won't you, Oliver? We've got a lot to lose if this gets out." The familiar voice again.

"Of course. I'm going to be in the picture too, and have as much to lose as anyone else. This is merely for our enjoyment. Plus the slut. She likes to see herself used by three men. I hope you brought your A game, gentlemen. Slut won't be satisfied until you've cum in all three of her holes."

Being used by three men was right up there with Christmas and my birthday, you dickwads. I couldn't believe they bought his line about having as much to lose as they did. If this wasn't prime blackmail material, nothing was. The egos on them. They'd let themselves be videoed so they could have a fucking movie of their performance fucking a young woman. I thought I was stupid, being tricked into my blackmail. These guys were handing themselves to Oliver on a silver platter.

I was led across the hall and I heard all three men undressing, talking and laughing about filling the whore air tight. I stood there calmly, nothing else to do really. I was their toy and they were going to play with me. I felt myself pushed to my knees and a cock rubbing against my lips. I parted them and felt him push to my throat, half hard and on the large side. I started sucking. I felt another cock on my cheek, leaving snail tracks and I held it, slowly stroking while the other got hard in my mouth, then spitting him out and taking the other one, slightly smaller. He was already hard, so I just moved from one to the other until they got bored with sharing one hole, when all three were open for business as Oliver so graciously put it. 

The familiar voice, let's call him Familiar, got on the bed and Oliver helped me mount him. His was the larger cock, so Mr. Familiar. He attacked my breasts, gnawing and mouthing them, sucking my nipples. I was bent over and my rosebud was greased up and the smaller cock pushed into my ass. Not the fullest I've ever been, but I was crammed rather tightly. Oliver took my mouth. I wondered about the sounds Mark and Jolene were listening to; my mouth sucking Oliver's cock, the wet slap of flesh against flesh as they fucked me. Our moans, our grunts, the exclamations of delight at how tight I was. Tears overflowed my eyes thinking of it. 

Videos Clips
http://www.xvideos.com/video44446023/_3p_004
http://www.xvideos.com/video43089615/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video38687639/91_1080p_
http://www.xvideos.com/video43109753/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video39745637/_178_
http://www.xvideos.com/video35496425/_tm_
http://www.xvideos.com/video38496215/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video39581465...ills_-_javx.cc
http://www.xvideos.com/video39673181...er_s_boyfriend
http://www.xvideos.com/video37211433/fuck_erikamomotani
http://www.xvideos.com/video41904605/ntr-007_-_..._
http://www.xvideos.com/video41865255/_ntr_3_8_
http://www.xvideos.com/video41966573/sex_at_home
http://www.xvideos.com/video34455359...w.oppavids.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video34564471/0010
Old 13-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Stranger, the one in my ass, climaxed first. I could feel his cock swelling in my back door, so tightly packed from their double fucking, the spurts of hot cum not particularly noticeable, except for the extra slickness it gave me. He didn't shrink much after, nor did he withdraw, content to feel the other cock millimeters away plowing into my cunt. I'll not lie. It felt good. 

"Fuck me," I said, still crying. "Fuck my slutty cunt, you bastard. Make me cum." 

Make me cum. I was seconds away, about to reach my peak and I slid up and down his cock, reaching for it. I just beat Familiar, my cunt spasming moments before he grunted and spewed thick, ropy spouts of his seed into me. Oliver, on his second orgasm of the day, still had some time left, and he continued working his cock down my throat as I moaned and gargled around it. My orgasm over, I concentrated on his cock, willing him to cum, so I could get through this faster, to end the sounds of my begging and moaning to be treated like a whore. Oliver grunted and released a salty flood of cum in my mouth, pulling out when I'd had a taste, leaving the rest of it on my face.

Stranger, finally pulling out of my ass, gaping, dripping his cum. 

"Where are you going?" Oliver asked.

"To wash my cock off," he said.

"No need," Oliver said. "She's been trained to suck your cock clean." 

A new cock replacing Oliver's in my mouth, slick with cum, sharp, pungent; smelling of my well fucked ass. I gagged slightly, but got him down, began sucking him to hardness. Familiar pushing me up and off of him, his shrinking cock slipping from my slick cunt. When Stranger was hard, he pushed me flat on my back and entered me, starting to fuck my cunt. My face was pulled to the side and another cum covered cock nudged at my lips and I opened for it, sucking him down, cleaning him off. 

"Suck it, whore," Familiar said, "suck my cock hard again." 

He held my head and began rocking back and forth, fucking my mouth. Familiar grew hard and pulled out of my mouth long enough to dangle his sack over my lips. I sucked each of his balls into my mouth and rolled it around, swirling my tongue over the wrinkled skin.

Oliver was hard again and he made Stranger pull me over on top of him and spread my ass cheeks for him. Spearing hard into my ass, he almost knocked me off Stranger's shaft. I fucked down hard to reacquire him, filling my cunt once more. We grunted like animals, pounding, slipping, sliding, hard shafts hammering my soft holes. I howled for them to fill me with their cum, dying inside, knowing they could hear me outside, begging to be fucked. Wanting to die, but wanting to cum first. I orgasmed, my body shuddering through my spasms. Almost before it ended, I climaxed again, Stranger cumming with me, feeling my pussy pulsating on his prick as he filled me with his spunk. Familiar was holding my head, throat fucking himself, close, so close, his cock twitching, finally shooting his wad, soaking my tonsils in his cum, then pulling out to add the last few spurts to my face. Only Oliver fucking me still. I lay gasping as he gave his final thrusts and froze, his cock spewing into my rectum. 

All of them withdrew from my body and made me lick them clean, their cocks limp and tired for the moment. They finished and I lay down, sprawled face up on the bed, cum leaking from every hole, dripping down my face.

"Let's take a short break, gentlemen, give ourselves a moment to recover before we fuck her some more," Oliver said, "have a drink. I can offer you bourbon, scotch, or a great rum, straight or on the rocks, though I don't recommend rocks for the scotch. It's a wonderful single malt." 

They left the room, arguing the assorted merits of their favorite alcohol.

Jolene's voice in my ear. "Are you all right?"

"Didn't I sound all right?" I said. "I know you heard me begging them to fuck me; to fill me with their cum. It's the worst thing I can think of, you listening to me, knowing how perverted I am. I want to die. What's worse yet, I know I'll beg again when they come back to finish me off. Nothing is too degrading for me to get off on. I should just accept my fate, divorce Tan and become the whore I'm meant to be."

"Don't say that, Brenda. We will end this somehow. Listen to me. You're better than this. Don't despair yet."

I didn't speak. Nothing Jolene could say would make me feel better about myself. I was too tired to argue. How could she argue with the facts? I was a fucking whore. Three men I detested, two of whom I didn't even know, could fuck the living shit out of me and I would beg for it. I would beg for their hard cocks and their salty sperm, to feel them stretching my cunt and piercing my ass. What was I doing? Why did I even care anymore?

"Listen, you bitch. Don't you fucking quit on me now! What the fuck am I even doing out here if you're going to roll over like a dog and die?" JackAss. JackAss was yelling at me. "So what if you like to fuck! Fucking is fun. I like to fuck. Everybody loves to fuck. You enjoy fucking? So God damn what! You're not fighting because you hate to fuck. You're fighting because you have the right to fuck who you want. Now get your head out of your ass and get back in the fucking game. You've got a fucking job to do and you're not done yet. You got me soldier?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm not a sir. Sirs are candy asses. I'm a fucking Ranger, HooYaw. Get it together before I have to come in there and kick your ass."

"Yes, JackAss."

"That's more like it. Now think how you're going to pull this off. I'm not telling you again."

"Okay."

I sat there in the dark and silence, still wearing my mask, waiting for them to return. My purse was in the study. If I was alone in there for 15 seconds, I could put the book on the shelf. The sunglasses were in my purse as well. I needed a reason to put them on, and then forget them. Only reason to put them on was to protect my eyes from sunlight. Oliver had a pool in the back, with a privacy fence around his yard. Once the other two men left, I could suggest going out to the pool for the evening. Even Oliver would be tired by then. You can't cozy up to him though. He'd never believe me. I have to be sarcastic and hateful, yet still get him to go outside. When I do, I'll go to my purse for my sunglasses, slip the book on the bookshelf, maybe grab a couple bugs, one for the bedroom in case he doesn't leave my sunglasses on the dresser. I've got a plan, but be flexible, ready to change.

Roughly 20, 30 minutes went by, I had no certainty as to the length. I heard them returning and knelt on the bed, waiting. The cum on my face had dried to a crusty mask. The cum in my cunt and ass was starting to congeal.

"Where did you find this whore, Oliver? I've never met anyone who seemed to love fucking more than she does." Familiar speaking.

"I bagged her at her wedding," Oliver replied. "Got her to suck my cock while her husband was waiting at the altar. She has an almost unlimited capacity for sex. You heard her. She can't get enough. I believe it's my turn to use her cunt and sir; you have to try her ass. It's so tight it will feel like she's squeezing the head off."

"Her cunt was pretty tight, too," Stranger said. "Especially with you in her ass."

"Hard to believe she was a virgin on her wedding night, isn't it?" Oliver said. 

"You're kidding," Familiar said, "a virgin."

"Never even sucked a cock until she sucked mine," Oliver said.

"When was this? 5 years ago?"

"About 10 months. I also fucked her right across the street from her husband's office," Oliver said.

"He doesn't care if his wife is a whore?" Familiar asked.

"Doesn't know. You should see her lie to him. I was licking her cunt when she was talking to him on the phone. He didn't have a clue. Let's finish this up. One more round of cum and she might almost have enough. Suck me hard, slut."

Oliver's cock touched my lips and I opened up for him. He slid in. I could still taste my ass on him. I didn't even gag this time. I guess you could get used to anything. When Oliver was hard, he help me mount him. The sweet heat in my cunt warning me I was going to cum some more. Mister Familiar was the next one to use my mouth to get hard. I believed I finally realized who he was. He was running for Attorney General and with the election in a little over two weeks, was hitting the airwaves hard with his campaign ads. It took him a little longer this time. He was the oldest of the trio. Still, the fact he'd be fucking my ass while all my other holes were filled was enough to finally get him hard enough to slide into my cum soaked rectum. My sphincter stretched enough today to provide little impediment to his cock, even though he was also the largest of the three. 

Leaving only Stranger, who filled my mouth as soon as the other two were comfortably fucking my other two holes. If I was a slut, I was going to act like a slut, audience be damned. I moaned around the cock in my mouth, I fucked the cocks in my crotch. I gave them everything I had and they appreciated it. The couldn't stop exclaiming what a whore I was, the perfect fuck, willing to give every part of myself for their pleasure and mine. 

I stopped trying to resist my lust. I loved to fuck and fuck I would. I climaxed, once, twice, three times while they reamed me. I slurped on the cock in my throat, encouraging Stranger to gift me his seed. I rolled between the two cocks filling my belly and butt, trying to drive them deeper inside, whimpering all the while. I was Nin-imma, Mesopotamian goddess of the cunt, milking for their cum. Stranger climaxed and I sipped his cum like nectar, sucking it from his balls. Oliver bucked up and released, surrendering his 4th batch of sperm while I bounced on his cock. Familiar alone remained, plowing my ass. 

"Fuck me," I begged. "Please, make me cum again. I love to cum. You make me feel so good."

For an older guy, he was battering me good; long, deep thrusts into my ass, using every inch of his dick to plunder my butt. I orgasmed.

"Cum in me. Cum in my ass. Fill it with your cream, you bastard," I moaned, convulsing over his cock.

Finally, I felt him swell and he added his cum to the stew in my ass.

"Let me suck your cock," I pleaded. "Let me clean my ass off your prick." 

His cock twitched in my ass hearing me beg to suck it. He happily withdrew from my rectum and I turned around to suck it into my mouth like the depraved cock sucking whore I was. When he was clean, I made sure the other two cocks were free of cum as well, licking my lips when I finished like a cat with cream. 

I knelt on the bed while they dressed. Oliver escorted them out. When he returned, he told me I could remove my mask. The mask came off and I blinked in the sunlight. He tossed me a towel and told me to wipe the cum off. I stood up and stretched, cum running down my legs from my ass and cunt. I slowly wiped it off, dabbing at the tender orifices, sore from the rampant fucking.

"You really seemed to get into your fucking at the end," Oliver noted.

"Am I mistaken. Isn't this what you wanted all along, for me to finally become so depraved I'd beg for cock every chance I got? Now, I'm begging for it and you seem surprised."

"I didn't think it would be so easy."

"It wasn't easy. What else could you do to me? I've surrendered every hole, all of my dignity, the love and honor of my husband and my marriage. You said it yourself, every time I was given a choice, I made the slut's choice, revealing my inner nature. I'm beginning to accept who and what I am. You've proven beyond a doubt I'm a whore. When you made me suck your cock after fucking me ass, I lost the last shred of self-respect I possessed. There's nothing left of me but the cock hungry shell you've turned me into. Why fight it any longer?" 

He looked at me. "Go take a shower."

I went into the bathroom.

"Signing out," I whispered. "I'm about to get wet." Hiding the bug under my towel, I took a quick shower. I came out drying myself, the ear piece concealed in my hand and stood by the sliding door leading to his pool and spa. This was the tricky part.

"If we're done fucking for awhile, have you any objection to me using the hot tub. My cunt and ass are quite sore and it would be a relief to soak in hot water for awhile."

"Why not."

I hung up the towel in the bathroom and headed to his study.

"Where are you going?" Oliver asked.

"To get my sunglasses from my purse. It's still quite bright outside. It's only 3:30."

"Okay."

I breathed a sigh of relief as he let me go, sauntering slowly, restraining the impulse to run. Taking a quick glance down the hall to ensure Oliver hadn't followed me, I went into my purse, and slapped the book into the bookshelf. Snagging an audio bug and the sunglasses, the bug went under a corner of his desk where he was unlikely to touch.

"Book and bug in study," I whispered to earpiece before shoving it to the bottom of my purse. I sauntered back as easily as I'd left and went out to his deck. Oliver followed behind. Laying the towel on one of the deck chairs, I slid into the tub, sighing as I went in. My nether regions really were quite sore. 

Oliver sat on a chair nearby, still studying me, wondering what I was doing.

I closed my eyes behind my sunglasses, his frank appraisal a little scary. Don't panic, Brenda. You're doing fine.

"I'm surprised you haven't made me sun myself at your pool before. Your neighbor can see over the fence from his second floor. It's the kind of shitty thing that's right up your alley."

He glanced over at the neighbors. "I believe the Missus uses that as a sewing or craft room. No one but her is usually there. Not nearly embarrassing enough," he replied.

"No. I suppose not. Still; every little bit helps. Just out of curiosity, are we done fucking now. I didn't get a ton of sleep last night and I'm supposed to contact Tan tonight; kind of a mutual masturbation thing we have worked out."

"No, I want you to spend the night."

"I guess I won't be FaceTiming with Tan tonight, since he'll recognize this isn't our home."

"When he calls, tell him one of your girlfriends is visiting, so you can't masturbate."

"You do realize, don't you, that just because I've decided I really like fucking, really, really like fucking; I still don't like fucking you."

"That's the Brenda I know and love," Oliver said. "I was getting worried about you."

From that moment on, Oliver seemed to relax again and not pay as much attention to me. 15 minutes in the spa, I got out and started swimming laps, resting my sunglasses on a table facing Oliver. It had been quite awhile since I'd done them. I'd been posing almost every day and busy with Tan or my other, depraved, life. My honeymoon was the last time I remembered swimming laps. Oliver slapped a couple steaks on the grill, opened a bag of mixed salad greens and cracked open a bottle of wine. He called me out of the pool when the steaks were done. I ate, my sunglasses back on, but I remained as aloof and detached from him as possible. 

He seemed to like it that way, not yet sure he could trust slut Brenda. He was right. I'd decided if I was going to surrender every particle of the old me and sink into his pit of depravity, I was going to take him down with me, hopefully to drown. When I finished eating, I got back in the hot tub, not ready to swim laps after eating. When I felt I'd boiled enough, I got out and lay down in one of the deck chairs. I closed my eyes.

"I want to fuck again."

I opened my eyes. Oliver was standing over my lounge, his cock hard.

"Can't we give it a rest. My cunt and ass are still sore from the fucking I took this afternoon. I need to recover or I won't remain as tight as you seem to like me."

"Your mouth then." 

I got up to go in the house.

"No, out here."

I glanced at the neighbors house, the window on the second floor. The lowering sun was shining on the glass and was impossible to see into.

Noticing my look, Oliver said, "I haven't seen anyone up there, if that's what you're wondering, but I only do if it's dark and the light is on. For all I know, she's been watching you all afternoon. If she's watching, give her a show. Demonstrate how a slut sucks cock."

I sighed. Sitting on the edge of my lounge, I tugged Oliver's cock into my mouth. I deep throated his erection for 15 minutes, demonstrating every talent I now possessed. I realized my sunglasses were still on and my invisible watchers would be viewing a close up of the base of his rigid prick and pubic hair slowly bobbing back and forth, like they were sucking Oliver's cock. I smiled, wondering how uncomfortable the two men might be if they were watching. I cupped his sack and slurped loudly, feeling his balls twitch before his cock swelled and I received my love offering. He allowed me to swallow it all. Facials only seemed to be his thing when someone else was watching. He wasn't sure of the person in the upstairs window. He didn't know he had another audience. When his cock was clean, I leaned back on the lounge, relaxing once more. 

The sun setting, I went into his bedroom, setting the sunglasses on his clothes bureau pointed into his room, crossing my fingers they'd remain there. We went into his family room and turned on the TV. He asked me what I wanted to watch. I scrolled through the offerings in the Guide settling on the TV series "Outlander" on Starz. Tan and I didn't get Starz, so I hadn't followed the TV show, but I loved the books. The guy playing Jamie Fucker was a barrel chested stud. Oliver had me sit beside him and lightly stroked my breasts and/or sex while we watched it, keeping me on edge.

It was between seasons for the series, but they were replaying season two, where Jamie and Claire were in France trying to disrupt the Jacobite rebellion to keep the battle of Culloden from happening. I laughed at the episode where Claire had her cunt waxed like the French nobility and Jamie was surprised to find her bare. I cried at the episode where Jamie and Black Jack Randall duel and they're arrested and Claire loses her baby. I cringed when Claire had to sleep with King Louis to obtain Jamie's release from prison. Too much like my own life, I suppose.

Tan called and Oliver paused the show, but he kept his hands on me, playing with my body, as I talked to Tan.

"Hey, Brenda. Are you as ready as I am?"

"I'm sorry, Tan, but a couple of the girls are over right now and I can't masturbate with you right now."

"You know this is the time for our thing. Why haven't you gotten rid of them?"

"What am I supposed to say? Tan's going to call at 10 and we're going to masturbate for each other on FaceTime. Please leave."

"Why not?"

"Have I ever told your friends to leave when we had other plans?"

"No," he admitted.

Oliver was gently stroking my clit now, erect and poking from my folds, Oliver hoping to make my cum or at least moan while Tan was on the phone to see how I'd explain it away. I needed to get rid of him quickly. 

"I'll make it up to you soon, Tan, I promise. We're in the middle of a game now. Text me and I'll do it whenever you want, even in the middle of modeling for Suki." 

Tan would probably love that. I suppressed a moan, almost choking on it. 

"Okay, I'll hold you to that," Tan said. "Whenever I want."

"I love you. Bye, honey," I got out, hanging up just before I moaned, rolling my cunt and my eager nubbin against Oliver's hand.

"You fucking bastard!" I screamed. .... ....
Old 14-07-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

I nonetheless mounted him, dying to have a cock in me; any cock, even Oliver's. I started riding him, bouncing up and down his shaft, desperate to cum. There was no hope for me. I was addicted to cock now, addicted to sex, addicted to cumming. Oliver was grinning like the fucking Cheshire Cat as I rode him. It only took me a couple minutes to cum, and a couple more to cum again. My pussy was soup, slick with my fluids. I rode him until he orgasmed, spilling what little cum he had left today in my cunt. It was the sixth time I'd drained him. I climbed off him, ready to resume the show, but he made me suck him clean again. Cleanliness before Outlander his new adage.

We finished the show we were watching, then I wanted to go to bed, unable to stand myself any longer and hoping sleep would bring relief the waking world didn't. I despaired from wanting to fuck Oliver so much after speaking to my husband, my phone still warm in my hand when I plunged over his cock. 

Oliver stayed up awhile longer, watching the news. I went to bed conscious of the camera eye in the bedroom, silently watching, recording, knowing whatever else happened in this room, other people would be witnesses. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke briefly when Oliver climbed into bed with me, sliding against my back, his cock, limp between my cheeks, so much like Tan, I started silently weeping again, though I found the arms of Morpheus shortly after. 

Next morning, Oliver woke me, petting and stroking me. His cock was hard. I could feel him on my backside, resting against my anus.

"If you want me to suck you after you fuck me in the ass, you need to let me cleanse myself first. It's been almost 24 hours since I last did it."

"Fair enough," Oliver said. "I'll wash up afterward."

Putting a couple of the pillows under my hips, I lay over them with my legs parted. Oliver was kind enough to lube my ass before pushing through the star sphincter. He took his time entering me, realising I might still be sore from yesterday. He wanted me to enjoy his fucking. It was no fun to him unless he could make me cum against my will. I was a little sore, but a fading ache, soon to disappear. I lay quiescent, absorbing his strokes for as long as I could without responding. My body eventually betrayed me, as it so often did, and I found myself fucking back against him. I was still silent but for tiny moans and whimpers I hoped were too soft for the camera to hear. Despite my best intentions, my orgasm was loud enough for the neighbors to hear, so I knew once more my depravity was clear to everyone. 

Oliver got up and washed himself, returning with a washcloth so I could wipe off the cum leaking from my ass. 

"Anything else, or can I go now," I said.

"Have breakfast with me, and after I fuck your cunt again, you can leave."

I nodded. He left me alone while he fixed breakfast and I was able to plant a couple more bugs around his living room, family room and bedroom as I wandered his house, seemingly at loose ends. He called me to breakfast and we ate silently while he glanced at the Sunday newspaper. When I was done with my breakfast, he got me to suck his cock under the table while he continued reading until he was hard, then he bent me over the breakfast table with my face in the dishes and fucked me hard. I orgasmed twice before Oliver filled my cunt with his creamy seed. 

Say what else you would about Oliver; his balls were an almost inexhaustible source of cum. I knew I was unlikely to be the only woman he fucked. Given his actions at the Club, men might also be a source of sex for him, so perhaps we all kept his reproductive system in perfect working order. He patted my ass when he pulled out of me and I knelt down to clean him off once more. 

"Done now," I said, standing up.

"You can leave now."

I dressed and gathered all my things except the sunglasses. Before I left, Oliver told me I'd be busy on Election Day and not to make any other plans.

"More sex magic to get the Attorny General candidate elected?" I asked.

"You recognized him, huh?" 

"His ads are all over TV and the radio. All he had to do was talk enough and I'd recognize his voice. He couldn't shut up."

Oliver laughed. "No, I took care of his election yesterday. It's why you were fucking him. I've got much bigger plans for Election Day. I'm thinking National Election. I want Donald Trump to be president. He's my kind of pervert. Hilary should be a fucking whore like you."

"She's ahead in the polls," I said. "Most political pundits are calling the election hers already."

"We'll see. You'll be going out to the Club again. Cleanse your ass beforehand. I'm sure it will see a lot of action. Most people don't get to fuck an ass as nice and tight as yours." I wondered how nice and tight I would be before they were done. I'd only been fucked in the ass three times by Oliver and his friends and I was sore.

One last thing I wanted to know. "I can't believe that idiot thinks you won't use that fucking film you recorded yesterday against him. How stupid is he?"

"Pretty damn stupid," Oliver said, laughing. "You said it yourself. He's an idiot."

Maybe Jolene or Mark could find some way to use that line against Oliver. There'd been more than one idiot fucking me yesterday.

Videos Supreme
http://www.xvideos.com/video43022383/japanese_sex
http://www.xvideos.com/video39814505/japanese_sex
http://www.xvideos.com/video43039219..._husbands_boss
http://www.xvideos.com/video41752007...full_movie_jav
http://www.xvideos.com/video41354759..._akari_tsumugi
http://www.xvideos.com/video40600243/abs-217_
Old 15-07-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Altigater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks
Old 16-07-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rider0101 is Cool - loads of Potential

Been reading ur story since u post bro. One of the best. Do keep it up !
Old 16-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider0101 View Post
Been reading ur story since u post bro. One of the best. Do keep it up !
Really?? Thank you... Will try my best to give more whenever possible...., Thanks again bro.!
Old 17-07-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep it up. Love your stories since your other thread!
Old 18-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

We'd arranged for Jolene to meet me at my house when I got home. I was surprised Tiffany was with her. I started crying as soon as I saw them, Tiffany gathering me into her arms and comforting me until I was done. 

"Jolene told me you had a rough couple days and you might want some company."

I nodded, still sobbing, clinging to her like a drowning man. When I finally cried myself out, they led me to the couch and we sat down, Tiffany still keeping her arms around me. 

"The good news is; everything's in place. We got what we needed at the Club and everything's up and running at Oliver's place. Using the same frequency of the wireless cameras in the club, JackAss was able to infiltrate the computer system there. He has traps in place that will note wherever the information in the club is sent to. One of those has already been identified as Oliver's computer, and JackAss was able to piggy back on that signal and install some viruses that will corrupt his entire system on command, destroying everything on it. Any files he sends on his computer will automatically be sent to JackAss's system as well. In the meanwhile, he's monitoring all of his computer communications, and searching through all of his contacts. Some of them are obviously coded like 'The Lion King' and 'Daedalus'. Some of the recordings from yesterday were already sent out."

"Oliver promised copies to the two other men who used me," I said. "Unless it goes to more than those two, it won't tell us much."

"Actually," Jolene said. "It's already been sent out to six other computers, all coded email addresses. Assuming two of them were the other participants yesterday; four other people have the movies."

Great. My humiliating sexual performance yesterday was in the hands of at least seven people. Not including Jolene, Mark and JackAss, who'd heard everything and might need to go through it to decipher something we didn't already know." 

"I understand." I started sobbing again. Would I never run out of tears. Probably not until Oliver ran out of cum. 

"The only thing we have left to do is get you back to the Club to see if any of your files go anyplace other than Oliver's computer and from there to wherever. So far, it's only gone to his, but none of it was yours, so we need to be sure."

"Oliver told me I'd be going to the Club on Election Day, something to do with getting Trump elected."

Tiffany and Jolene looked at one another and Tiffany said, "That's two more weeks away, Brenda. Will you make it that long? You're not doing well. Jolene told me what happened last night."

I sniffed. "I've already accepted who I am, Tiffany. My only concern is taking Oliver down with me. You don't know what it was like. I can't possibly describe it. Three men sharing me, cunt to ass to mouth, and I craved it. I wanted it. I implored them to fuck me. Last night, I was on the phone with Tan and while I was talking to him, Oliver was playing with my clit, trying to make me moan for my husband. I hated him with every fiber of my being, yet still couldn't wait to get his cock in me and ride him to orgasm. No normal person could do that. I'm sick. I've been twisted beyond all recognition. You can't help what I've become. Oliver won. I'm done, toast, stick a fork in me, cooked." 

"I don't believe you," Tiffany said. "You're the best woman I know."

"I think you'd change your mind if you saw me yesterday."

"No, now. I think you're good now."

"Maybe before. Before Oliver; BO. Maybe I was good once. I don't know anymore. I know I'm not the same as I was." I started crying again. "Just promise me, no matter what happens, Oliver goes down. He gets fucked as completely as I've been fucked." 

"That's a promise I'm safe making," Jolene said. "Some way, shape or method, that bastard will get his."

Jolene left shortly after. Tiffany stayed with me. Getting me to eat something, then leading me to my bed and tucking me in. I curled up in the sheets and covers, the fetal position. Tiffany got behind me and held me.

"We'll get some psychiatric counseling for you after this is over," Tiffany said. "You'll get better again. You'll see."

"I don't think you understand, Tiffany," I whispered. "If you asked me to, I'd crawl between your legs now and bring you to a screaming orgasm and I wouldn't bat an eye. It wouldn't make any difference. I'm a fuck toy now. I could maybe deny it when only Oliver and his friends knew what a whore I was, but Jolene, Mark and JackAss heard me. They're probably searching Oliver's computer looking at files of me fucking and sucking every cock and cunt Oliver wanted me to. Seeing who else has possession of it, who else knows what a slut I am. I licked Maria's cunt. She knows what I've done. Who else has seen the slut me? Everyone in Tan's office saw me fucking two men and getting off on it. How many took pictures or movies of the crazy bitch across the street getting double fucked? If I searched the internet now for fucking woman in open window, how many times would I see myself? What difference does it make anymore?" 

"They don't know who you were. No one knows it was you."

"I know it's me. Oliver knows it was me. The asshole with him knows it was me. I stripped in a shitty strip club and got fucked up on stage by a fucking hairy monster with a humongous cock. How many pictures or videos of that little incident are floating around somewhere? It's over, Tiffany. I'm not the person Tan married. Why try fooling myself any longer. I'll stick around long enough to see Oliver gets his without him becoming the wiser, then leave." 

Tiffany didn't say anything more. She knew my mind was made up. I could be a stubborn bitch sometimes, and she didn't try to argue. Tiffany never did. She usually just tried an end run at some point. I'm not sure she had an end to run around, but she'd try it eventually. I finally went to sleep with her arm around me. At some point during the night, Tiffany got up and left and I settled back to sleep.

Videos attached
http://www.xvideos.com/video39437188...ri_dan_istriku
http://www.xvideos.com/video48968327...like.load.vn_m
http://www.xvideos.com/video48823497..._father_in_law
http://www.xvideos.com/video48791247/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video48993911/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video48985727/sss_fc2ppv_
http://www.xvideos.com/video48949019/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video48707901...ussy_smas hed
http://www.xvideos.com/video48967865...like.load.vn_m
http://www.xvideos.com/video48456837/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video46202321...ife_into_sex-1
http://www.xvideos.com/video46260243...ife_into_sex-2
Old 19-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Brenda gets devastating news and plans her revenge. This chapter contains scenes of oral and anal sex, incest, lesbian sex, gay sex, ass to mouth, group sex, and anal rimming. I still consider it to be in the non-consent/reluctance category despite the presence of these other topics because of the overall arc of the story.

Chapter 21 - Smothered in a Landslide 

On Monday, I couldn't speak to JackAss; could barely glance in his direction. I was so embarrassed I'd shown my true colours to him. Strangers fucking me no longer bothered me too much. Having my friends know what a whore I was made it much worse. The list of friends was growing longer. JackAss recognized my discomfort and left me alone. I waited quietly for Suki to show up. She got there and we rode silently down to the lake. I wasn't very talkative, and Suki realized I was in some pain. 

"Do you miss Tan?" Suki asked. 

I did miss Tan, very much. I wished he was here. I should never have agreed to Oliver's bet, hoping I could give Tan a child before my year was up. If I'd just resisted Tan's desire for a baby, he'd be here now and I wouldn't be giving myself to Oliver every chance he got. On the other hand, I was glad he wasn't here right now. I was so ashamed of myself, I felt there was a big red 'A' branded onto my forehead. Adulteress. Surely if he were here, he'd recognize I was not his wife anymore. He would know me for the whore I was. Nor had I become an adulteress like Hester Prynne, for love; but for stupidity and a momentary shame, now permanently embossed on my soul. 

Nor was it was simply my transgressions I now had to bear. I would go to Suki's and Erin's tonight and enable them to be spied upon, and every one of my friends would follow. Thankfully, I would not learn of their quirks and foibles. Jolene or Mark would listen to them, not me. I would only find out who my betrayer was. I hoped they choked on their 30 pieces of silver. 

"I do, but I fear I'm pensive for another reason," I said, giving her an answer. "Tan and I agreed to engage in FaceTime sex on Saturday night, but I was busy and couldn't accommodate him. I agreed to do so at another time of his choosing, including when I might be working with you. He has only to text me and I'm to stop what I'm doing and masturbate for him." 

Suki nodded, somehow understanding, having a lover like Erin she missed when they were parted. "I'll give you some privacy when he calls." 

"Thank you." 

Suki allowed me to wallow in my own pity as long as it didn't impinge upon her work. We took a break at mid day for lunch, eating at one of the outdoor tables at the guest house. Since I'd agreed to pose for Suki and without pay, she made sure she fed me every day we worked. Usually it was some form of salad, occasionally, a sandwich or cold grilled chicken. It gave me a chance to sit and refresh myself for the afternoon. We were done eating and preparing to leave the guest house when Tan texted me. 

I'm ready. FaceTime me as soon as you are. 

"It's Tan," I said. 

"I'll give you some privacy," Suki said, getting up to leave. 

"I won't have any privacy here," I said, pointing to the security cameras. "You stay. I'll come and get you when I'm finished." 

I went back to our spot and sat in my resting chair, opened my robe and called Tan. It was 5 in the morning in Osaka. Tan was lying on the bed in his hotel room. When we had the connection, he reversed his phone and showed me his hard cock. His hand was on it, lightly stroking, doing just enough to keep himself hard. 

"Hi, sweetheart," I said. "I can see you're ready." 

"Hell, yes," Tan said. "I was a very frustrated boy on Saturday night. Show me your pussy." 

I held the camera down by my cunt, so he could see me. 

"Come now. I know you masturbated anyway. You couldn't have been all that frustrated," I said. 

"I didn't get to watch you. I had to use my imagination and it's not as fun. Touch yourself." 

I glided a finger through my slit. I was already starting to get wet. It was quite arousing to masturbate for Tan like this. I parted my folds for him, showing him my entrance. I slid a finger in me to the second knuckle. 

"What did you imagine while you masturbated?" I asked, slowly finger fucking myself for my husbands enjoyment. 

"You masturbating for all of us after our strip poker game," Tan said, stroking his cock harder. 

"Why that?" I asked, sliding a second finger to join the first in my cunt. 

"Because it was so fucking hot," Tan moaned. "We were all turned on and everyone but Kathy was naked. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen." 

"Mmmm," I whispered. "I remember. I was so ashamed to be masturbating for all of you, but it was part of the eroticism for me. I orgasmed so quickly." 

I removed my fingers and brought them, wet and slick, to my mouth and licked them clean for Tan. Tan groaned watching. His cock was so hard. I could see it twitching in the camera, close to cumming. I moved my fingers back down and lightly touched my clit, as hard and demanding of attention as Tan's cock was. 

"I'm going to cum soon," Tan groaned. "Are you with me?" 

"I'm with you, Tan." All I had to do was rub slightly harder and I'd easily orgasm. 

I could see Tan's cock throbbing and a spurt of sperm shot from the top, quickly followed by another, Tan's hips bouncing with his strangled groans. One hard touch and I was moaning with him. My pussy was palpitating and I shoved three fingers as deep as I could go to keep it going as long as possible. My fluids began leaking out and running down to my ass. Tan's spurts slowed and his cream bubbled from his cock, flowing over the head. I could almost taste it. I wanted to taste it, feel it flow over my tongue, the salty sliminess of it; the warmth, heated to body temperature. I whimpered. 

"When are you coming home to me?" I asked, still moaning. "Are you going to be able to take a break and come home before you finish the project?" 

"Maybe. We'll see where the project stands in three weeks. Maybe I can come back for Thanksgiving." 

Tan was smearing his sperm all over his cock, turning it a milky white. I imagined him shoving it into my cunt and I had another minor orgasm. I had to add a fourth finger to the mess in my cunt. 

"Press your boss. I can hardly wait for you to come back." At least it would reduce the frequency of my contacts with Oliver. 

"I will," he promised. "It's coming along well. I'll talk to you later, Brenda." He terminated the call. 

I'd brought some napkins from our lunch and I wiped myself to remove the worst evidence of my climaxes from my body. I walked back to the guest house and I interrupted Suki playing a game on her phone. 

"So, how'd it go?" She asked, putting her phone away. 

"Everyone was satisfied," I replied. "It went as expected. I'm hoping Tan will be able to come home for Thanksgiving." 

"Good," Shizuko said. "Ready to go back to work?" 

"Sure. Do you mind if I stop by for a few minutes this evening? I haven't seen Erin for awhile." 

"No problem. Erin will be glad to see you." 

We finished up the day and as I was dressing, Suki said, "I probably only have another weeks worth of work on this piece. Should we have another party? It might have to be a BYOB party as I'm not getting paid for this one." 

"Any excuse for a party," I said. "Let's do it. We can have it at my place. Once I'm done here, I won't have anything to do." Except pleasure Oliver. "Planning a party would give me something to work on. Can I take a look at it?" 

"Of course, it's your painting." 

I walked over and studied it. It was a beautiful painting, despite the graphic nature of my nudity. So beautiful, I almost didn't resent Tan wanting to hang it in our house. Better than his office, I supposed. Given how I'd been fucked in front of his co-workers, it probably wouldn't take much to trigger the idea it was Tan's wife being fucked across the street. It's unlikely most of them would be fooled by fake cunt hair. They didn't know I kept myself shaved. 

"Have you found a model to do Richard WTF's next piece?" 

"I'm interviewing a couple of different girls next week," Suki replied. "Are you sure you don't want to do it? The $20K Mr. WTF is offering would be nice to have when you and Tan have a kid. He's hoping for some consistency between them. Indoors, outdoors, bondage, the themes are slightly different but the model holds them together." 

"No, I wouldn't be comfortable doing a piece like that. I sincerely doubt Tan would agree to my posing for such a picture." 

"Can't you ask him?" 

"Even if he agreed, I couldn't do it, Suki." It's too much like my own life, I thought, out of control. 

One other thought occurred to me. "I don't think I can do the teasing, kissing thing with you in front of JackAss anymore." 

"Why not?" 

"He knows too much about my personal life already. I don't think I can tease him anymore." 

"So what's different today compared to Friday?" Suki asked. 

He knows what a whore I am now, I thought. Teasing will reinforce that. 

"I just can't do it anymore, Suki. I'm sorry. It was fun while it lasted." 

"I enjoyed it." 

"Maybe we can tease Erin with a little kiss tonight?" I said. 

"Ooh. I'd like that. She'd get so jealous if she thought I'd been sleeping with you." 

"There you go. A new plan." 

We packed up and headed out and I still couldn't look at JackAss as I left. I felt bad, knowing he was helping me, doing a lot really. Lost a lot of sleep the last few nights. I should be thanking him for his help, yet couldn't even face him. I managed to give him a quick wave on parting, just to let him know I wasn't angry with him. 

I followed Suki home and we greeted Erin, who was cooking dinner, dressed in her panties and bra. She hadn't expected anyone but Suki to be coming home. Suki gave her a warm kiss and I gave her a quick hug. While they chatted in the kitchen, I went into their bedroom and bugged it, feeling like a total shit when I did. At least it was only an audio bug and no one would be watching them make love to each other. When Suki went into her bedroom to change out of her painting clothes and with Erin still cooking, I was able to another bug under the coffee table in front of the sofa. 

Erin invited me to stay for supper. Since the purported reason for me to be there was to see Erin, it made sense for me to stay. We talked about their various projects while we ate. Erin looked like a lean, mean, fighting machine. Her workouts had really toned and shaped her. She'd gone to the US trials for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, just missing the team, and hoping to make the 2020 squad. She was playing semi-professionally for a club team. The Professional Volleyball League's closest team was Florida and Erin didn't want to move so far from Suki while she was doing so well painting for Wharton. Suki had promised they'd move to Florida after she was established. She was starting to get some of her artwork purchased by other people now WTF started buying her work, and some other commissions which she planned to do after finishing WTF's next piece, the bondage painting. Shizuko figured she could move in 6 months or so. 

When it came time for me to leave, Suki and I kissed for a few minutes as we used to do for JackAss while Erin looked on in mouth dropping amazement. 

"You two haven't been having sex, have you?" 

I laughed. "No, why would you say such a thing? I know you and Suki are together." 

"Duh," Erin said pointing to the two of us still wrapped in a warm embrace. 

"Oh, this. This is nothing. We just got used to saying goodbye like this when we ended for the day. It means nothing," I said. 

"You never say goodbye to me like that. I'm jealous." 

"You haven't been with me 3 or 4 times a week for the last several months. Really; It doesn't mean anything." 

"Good, it doesn't have to mean anything with me either." 

"Gee, I don't know. Suki, what do you think." 

"I thought it was our special thing. It's not special if you're going to do it with everyone." 

"That's true. It wouldn't be special anymore." 

"Oh, all right. Go ahead and kiss her," Suki said. "No point in giving her a tizzy fit." 

So, I ended up kissing Erin as I'd just kissed Suki. It was somewhat strange only in that she was taller than I was, more like kissing Tan. Despite all the sex I'd been having, I really hadn't been kissing anyone. It was a sign of affection for people for whom I had affection, which was definitely not Oliver and all the others he had fucking me. The only things I touched with my lips were cock and cunt. It was nice actually kissing lips, and Erin's were soft and supple. 

"Mmm, nice," Erin said when we finished. "Are you sure you're not a lesbian?" 

"Pretty sure," I laughed. "I love a good hard cock in me. Don't get used to kissing like this when we say goodbye. Thanks for dinner. I appreciate you girls. I really do. When Suki's done with my painting, I'm going to have a party. You're invited, of course." 

"I'll be there. What about kissing hello? Could I get used to that?" 

"Don't think so, Erin. Sorry. I'll see you tomorrow, Suki. Later, Erin." 

Over the next several evenings, I visited everyone of my friends except Tiffany and left an audio bug or two. Sydney was out when I went to Tanner's parents, but I told them Sydney had left something at my house and I wanted to leave it in her room. I could only do her bedroom, though it was a large one as I expected she wouldn't be talking or meeting with anyone in front of Tan's parents. They let me in and I went upstairs and left one of the bugs on one of the shelves, and another stuck behind the headboard of her bed. She was the last of them. Jolene sent me quick texts each day telling me they hadn't discovered anything new from any of the bugs I'd left with my friends. I was happy to hear it, but wondered who my betrayer was. Jolene said the sunglasses camera remained in Oliver's bedroom until Thursday evening, when they got moved to living room. The camera was pointing up at the ceiling the next couple days. Maybe I could move it again when I saw him next. 
Old 20-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Oliver left me alone on Friday night, but told me to be at his house on Saturday at 10am and prepare by cleansing myself again. I supposed this would be a regular thing from now on, taking cock ass to mouth. I was happy to have Friday free and contacted Tan to talk to him. We ended our conversation with some phone sex. Saturday morning, I got up early enough to prepare myself for Oliver and arrived shortly before ten. He made me strip down and put on a mask, one I couldn't see out of, so I guessed another local celebrity or politician would be using me today in addition to Oliver. 

He told me the guest star would be arriving at 10:30am and tied me down on his bed, spread-eagled, my cunt displayed wide for whatever they were going to do to me. Until the guest star arrived, Oliver played with me, getting my cunt juices flowing and my nipples hard as granite shards. The doorbell rang and Oliver got up to answer it and I waited, breathing hard, wondering who'd be using me today. 

They entered the room and I could hear zippers unzipping and shoes hitting the floor. 

"You may lick her cunt," Oliver said, and I realized it was another woman joining us today. 

I expected her cunt to descend on my mouth, but instead, it was the other way around. Oh my God, it felt nice. This woman was no Slut, but she'd licked cunt before and she was good. In no time at all, she gave me an orgasm. She didn't stop after my climax but kept going, but I heard her grunt, and the slapping of flesh on flesh and realized she was getting fucked while she licked me. She mumbled something about fucking her ass, so I wasn't the only one who Oliver fucked that way. I wondered if she was doing this voluntarily or if she'd been blackmailed like I was. 

Oliver was in no rush to cum, so he fucked her nice and slow and she was moaning pretty good, muffled in my cunt. She wasn't trained as well as I'd been, so she lost focus when she climaxed. Oliver continued fucking her, her lips bumping up against my pussy each time he thrust in her ass. She made me cum again, despite her lack of concentration. Pretty soon Oliver was grunting and I recognized the sounds of his impending release. 

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. "Take it in your ass. Take it all bitch." He gave another deep groan and quit slapping against her ass as he climaxed. She orgasmed as well, her mouth leaving my cunt as she howled her release. 

"Very good. Now, slut, I want you to suck the cum out of her ass and before you protest, she cleansed her ass this morning just as you did," Oliver said. 

"I can't," I said. "It's too disgusting." 

"More disgusting than cleaning my cock off after it's been in your ass?" 

"Yes." 

"How is it more disgusting?" Oliver asked. 

"You want me to stick my tongue her ass." 

"So what. You think your tongue will go as deep in her ass as my cock did?" 

"No," I admitted. 

"So at most, you're going to be licking the top inch or so of her rectum instead of my cock which was buried 6 inches deep, that's what you're whining about." I didn't respond. "Nevertheless, you are tied down and she's going to put her ass on your face, so you might as well clean it or it's going to drip all over your face." 

It was a facetious argument, but one I wasn't going to win, so I quit arguing. Worse yet, I knew Jolene and others would be listening to this verbal argument on the bug I planted in this room. They knew I would be sucking cum from someone's ass. At least I protested a bit before succumbing. After 15 seconds or so when they realized I was done protesting, she lowered her ass to my mouth and I licked and sucked the cum from her ass. From what I could tell, it was a lovely ass, well formed and nicely shaped, and her ass didn't taste all that different from mine. When I was done with her and unable to extract more, Oliver fed me his cock and I licked it clean as well. When I was done, he untied me and he told us to lick each other, so we got in a 69 with me on top, and proceeded to pleasure each other for the next 20 minutes or so, both of us having multiple orgasms in the interim. Her more than me because of my training with Mistress Toni and Slut. 

I felt Oliver put some lube on my ass and realized he was going to fuck me there too. He slowly and deliberately pushed through my sphincter and buried himself in my ass as we continued to lick one another. It was an erotic extravaganza, being fucked in the ass while having my cunt licked to distraction. I spasmed in orgasm more frequently than my partner now, having all my erogenous zones played with. It was better than a double penetration, she was such a good cunt licker. After another three or four more orgasms, Oliver plunged hard and deep and coated my rectum with his cum. 

This time, it was my turn to have my ass licked and I climaxed again as her tongue swirled in my back door. I still had to lick Oliver's cock, while she reamed me with her tongue. Finished, I heard her taking a shower and then dressing while I lay on the bed waiting for her to leave. Oliver escorted her out. When he returned, I was allowed to remove my mask. 

"Not bad, slut. You're progressing every day." 

What was there to say. When you're right, you're right. I'd gone from ass to mouth to mouth on ass. Could I be any more perverted? I suppose I would be if I no longer cared if the ass was cleansed. I hoped I never reached that point. I wondered who's ass it was I stuck my tongue in, straining for another drop of cum. Was it someone I voted for, someone I watched on TV? 

Selected Video Clips
http://www.xvideos.com/video48906149...y_hard._part_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video48899993...y_hard._part_2
http://www.xvideos.com/video48611239...u5.io _rtnhnw
http://www.xvideos.com/video48553819..._cu5.io_rtnhnw
http://www.xvideos.com/video48510185....io_zxerxy ps

More Videos Sharing (downloads only)
https://openload.co/f/exihBmZ6uLA
https://openload.co/f/OP3qcUQoGiE
https://openload.co/f/nW44QlBo1-M
https://openload.co/f/YGVVHJhyB_E
Old 20-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 13
whiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteiphone4321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What an amazing story! I'm flabbergasted at the amount of skill and effort you have put in. Bravo!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1