The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16h6

Babe: Kiki
Stable: L1606
Looks: 6.5/10, pleasant but I do not consider her to be pretty.

Vital Stats:
Figure: 8.0 / 10, womanly curves slim compact body, flat abs, no signs of body fats.
Boobs: C, enhanced.
Bush: norm bushy & nice virginal.

Quick Review:

French: Yes for me

BJ: 9.0 /10, excellent. combined with sensual & deep throat

Sex: 10/10. Damned she is one hell of sex machine, rode me for at least 10 mins twice. Solid good stamina (sign of youthfulness and energy), no complains willingness to sextify. Tried 3 - 4 styles (Mission, Doggie, cow boy)

RTF: Yes.!!!
Old 22-07-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
I tried Bai Yang only once because of her average service and non-frenching limitation. If she improves, I may give her another shot.

Another Siqi and another Xiang Xiang?

Both the old Siqi and XX gave wonderful experience for me, especially Siqi. Will observe this thread for updates on these next-gen girls.
BY no frenching la.
Only Fatty unfit got it.

Have you tried XX or SQ?

I tried the 7Up.
Walau eh, totally CMI leh.

She got nice body and boobs but she cannot accept GL type of work.
My session with her is all craps.
End up toking to her and she said she regret coming here.
I guess she will go back soon.
Maybe cannot last more than 2 months here.

She only do CBJ and no kissing on the lips, face and body.
She just lie there and you do all the work.

Haha...............

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
BY no frenching la.
Only Fatty unfit got it.

Have you tried XX or SQ?

I tried the 7Up.
Walau eh, totally CMI leh.

She got nice body and boobs but she cannot accept GL type of work.
My session with her is all craps.
End up toking to her and she said she regret coming here.
I guess she will go back soon.
Maybe cannot last more than 2 months here.

She only do CBJ and no kissing on the lips, face and body.
She just lie there and you do all the work.

Haha...............
Thanks for sharing about Qi Xi 7Up and Bai Yang continuing refusal to french.

Haven't tried XX and SQ.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Thanks for sharing about Qi Xi 7Up and Bai Yang continuing refusal to french.

Haven't tried XX and SQ.
Bro,

From what I m sure of (I may be wrong though), QX, YY, BY, Ah May, TT are definitely non-frenchers and will not change anytime soon.

Excellent frenchers in 1606 are KK and RR.
Joker bro had to stop them else I lack of oxygen.

SS can consider good frencher now.
Previously when she at 1856, kissing but no frenching.
Now she is my fav also for frenching and good sex and nice B cups.
She is hidden gem of 1606.
Now all the attention diverted to the newbies.

Have not tried SQ and XX though.
Heard they are also french natives.
My good old buddy send me his steamy FR.
I going to try fast fast liao.

Old 28-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

got an inability to recognize new faces/people whom i've not seen before

i saw tis very pretty gal there and asked the OKT assistant (very nice chap) for her name and he told me Bai Yang

the next time i saw a similar looking and he said she's Siqi (new gal)

am i confused or do they look alike?
Old 28-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
got an inability to recognize new faces/people whom i've not seen before

i saw tis very pretty gal there and asked the OKT assistant (very nice chap) for her name and he told me Bai Yang

the next time i saw a similar looking and he said she's Siqi (new gal)

am i confused or do they look alike?
SiQi face look 80% like Yue Liang 2062a but fairer. Qi xi looks (face) like G1 lulu 54A body not skinny like her but services newbies a GAP to bridge to cat 150
Old 28-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
SiQi face look 80% like Yue Liang 2062a but fairer. Qi xi looks (face) like G1 lulu 54A body not skinny like her but services newbies a GAP to bridge to cat 150
thanks but i never see Yue Liang or Lulu before, so cannot visualize

but i am smitten with the gal i saw at 1606- unknown as whether is Siqi or Baiyang

will make a trip down again to confrim
Old 28-07-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks but i never see Yue Liang or Lulu before, so cannot visualize

but i am smitten with the gal i saw at 1606- unknown as whether is Siqi or Baiyang

will make a trip down again to confrim
try siqi .. no French, only kiss on lips. no painting.. hiaz... for me, no French nor paint, cannot erect.. she ride me 1 minutes already say tired.. ask me ride her.. hope season bro can guide her. unlike the old siqi ..

Last edited by ahha2011; 28-07-2019 at 06:28 PM.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
try siqi .. no French, only kiss on lips. no painting.. hiaz... for me, no French nor paint, cannot erect.. she ride me 1 minutes already say tired.. ask me ride her.. hope season bro can guide her. unlike the old siqi ..
Bro u also one of the many season bro leh , need many to teach and train
Old 28-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
doesnt sound promising but her looks and overall service how will u rate her?

*btw came across a newbie last week who's damm good frencher. almost sucked my tongue out but disclaimer she's only A cups boobs. anyone keen can PM me
Old 28-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro u also one of the many season bro leh , need many to teach and train
aiya . I old man, so sex drive low.. mange to store for months for 1, just 1 poke.. hiaz.. who knows.. bad experience..
Old 28-07-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

*btw came across a newbie last week who's damm good frencher. almost sucked my tongue out but disclaimer she's only A cups boobs. anyone keen can PM me

look wise, ex xin ya better. she quite new and her service is also very new. I rate 3/10
Old 28-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you need frenching, you should go for frenching queens there - RR & KK.

If no frenching, Joker let you cum on my face.

Money back guarantee.

Old 28-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

From which house?

Old 28-07-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
BY is diff from SQ.

BY is good looking and has a nice body package with firm B boobs to grab.

Only drawback is no frenching and selective lips pecking.

Only fat floppy Joe, unfit says she french him.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1