The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
米娜 Mina of 1654A (Mi Zhi Replacement)

I went to 1667 on tuesday, ask the OKT for a girl of at least 1.6m height, good body with huge breast. I was recommended this girl by hte name of Mina from 1654A.

RTF her continuously for another 3 meetings on alternate days thereafter, she is just the type that I looking for.

She just started work in mid May, the newer and latest badge of girls.

She is about slightly more than 1.6 m, fair skin, with near perfect face features, the shape of nose, lips and chip, and the eyes lips from what I saw are all natural without any tell tales of mod.
Very nice perfect looking face especially when she smiles, other than a few small pimples on the forehead that could be seen only if you pay extra attention not that obvious, may be she try very hard to hide it.
The face look even better when you pump her gently when she is high (when you pump hard she moans gently and turn the face one side, hard to see her face).
She does not look that good when you first look at her, but the longer you look at her, the better she looks.

She has a pair of huge C to D huge and beautiful shape assest, It may be D size, but I have to say it was based on visual judgement, so don't want to over emphasize on the size. This is among the best pair I have seen in my recent GL visit. Huge with perfect shape, at that size most pair would have some sagging, but I prefer to describe her pair as have some dropping and curve slightly forward and upwards. Exactly like some photos I saw on the Japanese AV girls. A pair which I have dreamed for a long time.
He body is near perfect from the waist upwards, the boobs are round and solid, for her 21 yo age, the big boobs is solid and firm, super firm.
She has a pair of not so perfect limps, a little meaty, to some is a good point although some people may not like it, she has scar on one of the limp, about 3 inches from stitches, she said that she had a big cut last year in China, cut by broken table top glass.

She is to me very good in her service, the actions started with good HJ in the shower room when she put her hands, with one under and one going by the side to stroke my DIDI.
On the bed, her service of rubbing the back with huge nipples and massage still need plenty of improvement, but when she moved lower of Ass rim, with one hand stroking my little brother, it was very well executed. She asked me she can offer light penetration to my Asshole if I want it, I said go ahead, immediately she stand up and applied alot of KY at my ass area, with her finger wearing a CD, she continous to use one hand to stroke my little rbother, another hand woth middle finger inserting lightly with light penetration of my asshole. That was the trade mark selling point of 2018 Mi Zhi, the master of this skill.

Done with the back she asked me how was the feeling, I told her I love it, have not been experiencing this for a long time since Mi Zhi RTC.
I turn over to the front for more excitement, she lay down besides me with one hand stretching out to stroke my DIDI, and push her pair of D cup to my mouth for enjoyment, I suck gently and press and play with it for awhile. After that she sucks my two nipples with her wet lips followed by moving down in between my two limps area and started sucking my DIDI.

Her gentle and deep throat is what I have been looking for, with the correct speed in motion. correct depth and right amount of grip. I nearly discharge after awhile.
Now her action time, she move on top to start the action, with few changes in variation and posture. As I prefer own action on bed, I mounted her and started pumping her from the front gently. She seems to enjoy my actions with two hands going around my back to push and grip me hard. I continue pumping with her one leg up, follow up side way. Awhile later I move her to the bed side, in standing position, I pump her in different style, with slow and fast, and subsequently deep and light variations.

I end the mission with the final position of her facing me while I stand, bending her two legs on top of her chest area, using the bed spring action, pump till I discharge. She was fully wet with wet wet discharge flowing down all the way to her asshole area. She is one of the tighter fuck I have recently., and I like her pair of strong limps that provide very good feeling when pumping with sounds like clapping hands. I also have the feeling that her meaty Limps make her grip perfect.

I like the way she cooperated on the bed when I pump, at times she opens her both legs 90 degree apart, at times she lift up her two legs, her moan was gentle and soft. She looks extremely beautiful when she is high.

I will RTF her again and again as long as she is still in GL. Coincidentally her look also quite close to Mi Zhi, may be slightly shorter, but fairer and with better looking face feature. BTW, her pair of D cup are non enhanced, or so called natural and real.

Last edited by Bruce3563; 08-07-2019 at 03:59 PM.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Her name in Chinese is 米娜.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Mina of 1654A (Mi Zhi Replacement)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Her name in Chinese is 米娜.
Wow bro,this mina looks like die die must try!Thank bro for yr recommendation.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

She belongs to the $150 an hour type.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 7
Len78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to beholdLen78 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Mina of 1654A (Mi Zhi Replacement)

Quote:
She belongs to the $150 an hour type.
Thanks bro,i know its $150 for 1 hr.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Done another session with her again. I love her two huge D assets. Wonderful body and great service.
Old 09-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Re: Mina of 1654A (Mi Zhi Replacement)

Deleted all!

Last edited by Bruce3563; 05-08-2019 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Deleted all!

Last edited by Bruce3563; 05-08-2019 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Deleted all!

Last edited by Bruce3563; 05-08-2019 at 10:41 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR on Mi Na (米娜) 1654A:

Gave this two-month newbie from Chongqing a try and it was a sextifying session.

Bro, when posting other people's FR, do acknowledge the author properly. I spent time and effort to write and you easily copy paste just like that.

Now I know how those software companies and filmmakers feel when their works got pirated.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Bro, when posting other people's FR, do acknowledge the author properly. I spent time and effort to write and you easily copy paste just like that.

Now I know how those software companies and filmmakers feel when their works got pirated.
Pilferage at works ... This Bruce fella went all out to promote Mina incessantly as if he has vested interest in her. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Read this message in 1654A house thread.
Thanks for your follow-up action, bro. Consider case closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Pilferage at works ... This Bruce fella went all out to promote Mina incessantly as if he has vested interest in her. 🤣
Well, to each his own. As long as he doesn't ruffle others' feathers.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

smell like a FRFR deal? lol
Old 12-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Deleted all!

Last edited by Bruce3563; 05-08-2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mina is a good fuck. Could almost pass off as local if she doesn't speak. She's not the thin petite kind but more of a womanly curvy build. I was actually at 1654a for Dandan cos Dandan looks similar to a slimmed down (RT -ed) Dada from 1612.
When I saw Mina, can't resist but ask for her. She looks a little meaty but actually when nude, it's marvelous and proportional. Looks a little athletic. Nice C cups. Her body is the build for sex one. Went at it for like 20plus minutes in one position before both for high and changed positions as lips interlock. I think she is selective when it comes to frenching. Pussy is warm, moist and simply great to lick and fuck.
Strong KC skills too. Her voice brings back memories of poly days. The soft spoken GND demeanor but her looks is the innocent womanly type. During sex and if you are able to get her high, she's an Energizer bunny. Hard to resist when she asks in a seductive innocent voice if I could "fuck her sideways for deeper penetration". Probably RTF often since my regular Dada has RTC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1