The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hiv transmission on high

Hey guys.... I've just got myself tested at afa and I must say the people there are nice and very welcoming. So I was shaking the minute I walked in and they knew right away it was my first time. They assured me that I'm in safe hands. Moment of truth came when the counselor called me in and talked briefly about my risk level and exposure. After 5-10 mins of chatting he lead me into another room to the finger prick test. During the test, I noticed the nurse was a trainee and his instructor was watching him the whole time. There was an error on my number slip but the senior trainer assured me he will amend the number so as to not mix them up.

Then come the scariest part, the longest 10-15 mins of my life. I thought of all my regrets and things that I could have done differently. And after awhile the same counselor called me in and told me to rehat kan diri.... Results came back negative with the 4th gen test. He assured me is 80-90% conclusive but if I have any doubts I could come back in 6 weeks time to make sure it's conclusive.

No more going rambo anymore. Hope yall have a healthy life ahead. Live long and prospers bros. Chiong safely
Old 22-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 17
pundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Hey guys.... I've just got myself tested at afa and I must say the people there are nice and very welcoming. So I was shaking the minute I walked in and they knew right away it was my first time. They assured me that I'm in safe hands. Moment of truth came when the counselor called me in and talked briefly about my risk level and exposure. After 5-10 mins of chatting he lead me into another room to the finger prick test. During the test, I noticed the nurse was a trainee and his instructor was watching him the whole time. There was an error on my number slip but the senior trainer assured me he will amend the number so as to not mix them up.

Then come the scariest part, the longest 10-15 mins of my life. I thought of all my regrets and things that I could have done differently. And after awhile the same counselor called me in and told me to rehat kan diri.... Results came back negative with the 4th gen test. He assured me is 80-90% conclusive but if I have any doubts I could come back in 6 weeks time to make sure it's conclusive.

No more going rambo anymore. Hope yall have a healthy life ahead. Live long and prospers bros. Chiong safely
I was always under the impression that a 4th gen test after 28 days is conclusive...

so in 6 weeks you will go back there to do another 4th gen test?
Old 22-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats bro.
They always will tell us 3 months after exposure to be conclusive.

Quote:

Old 22-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good to know brother . movimg on from here . start afresh . 20yr young man don't overly waste time , energy on these things sexual activity . other than bonking FL / WL / Cip , there's other meaningful things to do at your age .

Best of luck brother .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 22-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundek144 View Post
I was always under the impression that a 4th gen test after 28 days is conclusive...

so in 6 weeks you will go back there to do another 4th gen test?
I think after 3 months should be the 3rd gen test to be conclusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

So....... Can share with uncle which club u went n picked that girl....
LOL. Anyways congrats TS! Happy for you, now go enjoy your new lease of life and remember to wear FBO when go chiong suah ok. Don't wear admin go to war
Old 22-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No more going rambo anymore
Always remember that Raw Is War and its always a good idea to have protected sex
Old 23-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Wana test HIV best is still 3 mths do n 6 mths do. Congrats on your first.........test.

NSF time really is the best time in life cuz bao jiak bao sleep bao give pay......

After NSF got study then study..... Then work must work..... After got work got money want do whatever also can...... Money really can buy n do a lot things..... but not buy a loyal heart. Remember have a kind heart sometimes..... Then remember be good n appreciate your parents cuz without them..... U won't even have a life.

So....... Can share with uncle which club u went n picked that girl....
Hahaha for unke I don't know if can la but I met her at zouk Thursday night. Didn't really initiate. She just jumped on me the minute we bumped lol. Must be horny
Old 23-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahaha for unke I don't know if can la but I met her at zouk Thursday night. Didn't really initiate. She just jumped on me the minute we bumped lol. Must be horny
Do take care, not always lucky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1