The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
STD risk from saliva

Received a blowjob with condom on.

She (commercial sex worker) then switched to hand job. Condom came off by accident during the handjob. There was no further oral sex once the handjob started.

Condom slipped off gradually due to the handjob movements. Saliva was obviously on the condom and might have dripped onto my penis in the course of the handjob.

Is there a significant risk of STD? Some websites say direct skin to skin contact needed. Some sites say contaminated fluids can transmit STDs.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: STD risk from saliva

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post

She (commercial sex worker) then switched to hand job. Condom came off by accident during the handjob. There was no further oral sex once the handjob started.

Condom slipped off gradually due to the handjob movements. Saliva was obviously on the condom and might have dripped onto my penis in the course of the handjob.

Is there a significant risk of STD? Some websites say direct skin to skin contact needed. Some sites say contaminated fluids can transmit STDs.
I would say nothing is risk free.
But according to what you described, STD transmittion is extremely remote and pretend nothing is going to happen to you. Or you can take the test after the window period for the peace of mind.
You are in charge!
Old 23-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg TheWorriedSg

nothing is 100% sure, go to dtap for PEP for emotional relief.
https://www.dtapclinic.com/hiv/hiv-pep/
Old 24-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 5
thehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthehonestboi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You are 100% fine. There is zero risk of contracting HIV hence there is no need for PEP. The chance of you getting something is like 1 in 100000.
Old 24-11-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethesun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I think if safety is 1st priority.. then just go for handjob.. even bj with cap abit risky... handjob shd be the safest .. as in only handjob, NOT handjob after a BBBJ for example
Old 02-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 18
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you absolutely have no need to worry for this case, there is not enough HIV virus count in the salvia to transmit the HIV virus to you in this manner.

Quote:

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 5
Hotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotdickson6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Safe bro. Don't worry too much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1