The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wish it were true but unlikely.

Covid-19 has totally changed things for Liverpool on the transfer market front(guess it is the same for all the other clubs except those with state sponsors, oligarchs and very deep pockets).

If we had the £££ we would have bought Timo Werner.

Klopp had recently said that the club would only buy if two factors were met : 1) need to buy & 2) money available. Both factors had to be met before a transfer could take place. The club is being cautious on the expenditure side for now at least until the full ramifications from the virus has panned out.

In any event, if we actually had the £££ for Sancho I don't think we would use that on Jadon. Our big marquee prospect has always been Kylian Mbappe.
Thanks bro escobar for yr expert pov from the Liverpool end ...u r their No. 1 fan ...

Don't really know how good this guy Sancho is but Mbappe is of cos much better...he is a WC star for France ...saw him play during the WC....But like u say, all the club's criteria to get new players is the same...based on need n cost..MU certainly need another strong midfielder or striker to assist Fernandez in scoring goals...the current ones ones, Greenwood, Martial and particularly Rashford r inconsistent...Poooba is lame, can't even score or provide assist to score goals for the big money spent on him ....thus see goals drying up for MU who hv to rely on Fernandez alone to carry them n score goals for them on a regular basis...Fernandez reminds me of C Ronaldo who scored goals single-handedly for SAF many yrs ago when the rest of his teammates went to sleep on the pitch

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
He has a better chance of starting for Utd front three than Liverpool. Dortmund is playing hardball though for his transfer fee.

I do hope they don't make a blunder signing like Maguire and his transfer fee.
So r we getting Sancho or not ...from the latest news report the last 2 days till now, it has been negative...looks like this is another deal blown to the wind for MU

Old 07-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So r we getting Sancho or not ...from the latest news report the last 2 days till now, it has been negative...looks like this is another deal blown to the wind for MU
I don't think any other club are in for him bro. And all reports say he wants to link up with Rashford up front in Utd.

With Fernandez and Pogba taking up creative forward duty, one CDM to cover them and a proper goal scorer up front ot take these chances, are good enough for us to even challenge for the title.

And yeah, another CB for Maguire and Lindelof in case they get complacent or injured.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Always a pleasure just to talk about football bro

On Sancho, not sure whether he is as good as Mbappe, but he is definitely a top class player and like Thedeathknight said in his post above, the combination of Sancho and Rashford would make for a formidable attack. Throw in your wonderkid Greenwood together with Martial and United would potentially have a devastating attack.

There are rumours that United may go for Kingsley Coman if you don't land Sancho but I agree with Thedeathknight that it looks like only United are in line for Sancho and have the money as well to pay for him.

I also tend to agree with Thedeathknight that United may be able to make a challenge for the EPL if they also get a reliable solid CDM and CB. Henderson might also be enough to take over from De Gea if he continues to be inconsistent.

What might still be the stumbling block for United even if they get all the right players in this transfer market though would be OGS.

I have to say,as a Liverpool fan I take heart that OGS remains United's manager because I don't think he is good enough to return United to the very top level. Then again I might be mistaken(hope I am not though).

Anyways, think this upcoming season is going to be a very exciting and challenging season with at least 4 clubs vying for the EPL : Liverpool, City, United & Chelsea. Could be one or two other surprises as well.

See you'll in the upcoming season

PS. On Bruno Fernandes, I actually think he reminds me of Eric Cantona. Hope he does not have the same impact as Cantona though
Quote:
Thanks bro escobar for yr expert pov from the Liverpool end ...u r their No. 1 fan ...

Don't really know how good this guy Sancho is but Mbappe is of cos much better...he is a WC star for France ...saw him play during the WC....But like u say, all the club's criteria to get new players is the same...based on need n cost..MU certainly need another strong midfielder or striker to assist Fernandez in scoring goals...the current ones ones, Greenwood, Martial and particularly Rashford r inconsistent...Poooba is lame, can't even score or provide assist to score goals for the big money spent on him ....thus see goals drying up for MU who hv to rely on Fernandez alone to carry them n score goals for them on a regular basis...Fernandez reminds me of C Ronaldo who scored goals single-handedly for SAF many yrs ago when the rest of his teammates went to sleep on the pitch
Old 08-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

On Sancho, not sure whether he is as good as Mbappe, but he is definitely a top class player and like Thedeathknight said in his post above, the combination of Sancho and Rashford would make for a formidable attack. Throw in your wonderkid Greenwood together with Martial and United would potentially have a devastating attack.

There are rumours that United may go for Kingsley Coman if you don't land Sancho but I agree with Thedeathknight that it looks like only United are in line for Sancho and have the money as well to pay for him.

I also tend to agree with Thedeathknight that United may be able to make a challenge for the EPL if they also get a reliable solid CDM and CB. Henderson might also be enough to take over from De Gea if he continues to be inconsistent.

What might still be the stumbling block for United even if they get all the right players in this transfer market though would be OGS.

I have to say,as a Liverpool fan I take heart that OGS remains United's manager because I don't think he is good enough to return United to the very top level. Then again I might be mistaken(hope I am not though).

Anyways, think this upcoming season is going to be a very exciting and challenging season with at least 4 clubs vying for the EPL : Liverpool, City, United & Chelsea. Could be one or two other surprises as well.

PS. On Bruno Fernandes, I actually think he reminds me of Eric Cantona. Hope he does not have the same impact as Cantona though
Thanks brother for your views. The problem with me (and most other utd fans, I feel) is we were so used to seeing Utd dominate the league when we were growing up (I mean, Fergie won the PL with Anderson and Cleverley).

Sancho at this moment definitely isn't as influential as Mbappe (WC winner at teenage). But I feel he'll fit right in to the current Utd setup. Again, a proper 9 like Harry Kane would be good if Pogba and Fernandes are supplying chances, but it's next to impossible to sign an established player like that.

Btw, I love the way Klopp setup the current Liverpool XI, players like Robertson were picked up from nowhere.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Their next match is against Copenhagen in the Europa League ...wat r their chances ???

Old 09-08-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Again, a proper 9 like Harry Kane would be good if Pogba and Fernandes are supplying chances, but it's next to impossible to sign an established player like that.
Remember the proverb, when there is a will, there is a way

Old 09-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro again for such an informed view of the Red Devils even though u r a ardent Liverpool fan ...yes, i actually wanted to add Cantona to C Ronaldo's name but his name slipped my mind ...both of them r prolific strikers for SAF teams during his time, scoring goals galore while most of the rest of the team are napping on the field

Old 10-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Remember the proverb, when there is a will, there is a way
Hahaha, but Spurs Chairman Levy always bargains hard and apparently wants $200m+ for Kane lol
Old 10-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Their next match is against Copenhagen in the Europa League ...wat r their chances ???
Im hoping for Utd to win, would be more tougher after this cos tougher teams like Roma, Sevilla, or Inter could be ahead.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Quote:
The problem with me (and most other utd fans, I feel) is we were so used to seeing Utd dominate the league when we were growing up (I mean, Fergie won the PL with Anderson and Cleverley)..
I had the 'good fortune' to start in the 80s, when Pool was the dominant team. Finally got a taste of the good stuff in the 90s… then got spoilt all the way thru' the 2000s… So, the past 7 years (and probably another 2 or 3 more at least) feel like when I just started.
Old 11-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Im hoping for Utd to win, would be more tougher after this cos tougher teams like Roma, Sevilla, or Inter could be ahead.
Hurray, the Red Devils made it !! ..1-0 win AET in the Europa League ...who is next ???

Old 11-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23765 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hurray, the Red Devils made it !! ..1-0 win AET in the Europa League ...who is next ???
United will face the winners of Wolves or Sevilla who play tonight.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 12-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
United will face the winners of Wolves or Sevilla who play tonight.
Thanks bro for the info ...their next opponent is Sevilla ...dunno if they can make it or not ???

Old 12-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I had the 'good fortune' to start in the 80s, when Pool was the dominant team. Finally got a taste of the good stuff in the 90s… then got spoilt all the way thru' the 2000s… So, the past 7 years (and probably another 2 or 3 more at least) feel like when I just started.
its cyclical, big clubs will go through highs and lows. pool is now at the peak with UCL and BPL wins, we are trying to go uphill after vomitting blood for several years. as long as the club is not mismanaged, has a top youth system and spend within its means, good times will come again

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1