The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Re: Fun In Paris

Are online stables in Paris legit? How about backpage? Senior chiongsters pls advise thanks!

Ch
Old 03-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Are online stables in Paris legit? How about backpage? Senior chiongsters pls advise thanks!
Anyone??
Old 28-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to play in Paris

Any kind bros to advise if the chionging scene is still lousy in Paris? Will be going there in a few weeks time. Would be like if can try authentic French cuisine
Old 05-05-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Hi bros, what about other cities in France like Marseille, Strabourg, Metz???
Old 06-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Fantastic recommendation for buyxineurope

Are there similar sites for Germany or other countries????

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyg6 View Post
there is no cheap FJ for model quality french. all these are in the range of 800-1000+ euros to start with. even eastern europeans and russians are not cheap and rip off. if you have the moolah, by all means go enjoy a model white lady companion. but you can't be assured they have good attitude towards you. most europeans i tried are cold and SOP. nothing extra nor GFE. some unfortunately smells/BO because of the amount of beef and lamb they eat.

if you want big bang for your bucks, then why not settle with chinese. yes i know some will frown. but hey, listen to the rest of the story. Paris is the cheapest place in europe for young model quality PRC bonks. cheaper than China itself. for only 100-130 euros, you'll get an hour. there are literally thousands of SYTs visiting paris every week and moonlighting to fund their europe dream trip.

best place to look are the ads in buyxineurope forum massage section. you need to know chinese but if you're not, you still can stumble your way through the forum. not too hard. apply some common sense, but generally most contacts there are reliable and most are real pictures too. i've already tried few model quality bonks here on various times. a few i RTF and became so close that i can stay there half a day while they cook a meal for me too. you just need to be gentlemen, go down to the groceries store and buy the ingredients. they are more than willing to cook for you, chat about everything and then start another session, all for the price of 100+ euros. if they do get customers coming in, then you just need to go out for a smoke and come back after customers leave. i always enjoy my trips to paris
Old 08-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gapoox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

Any report from buyxineurope in Paris? I am in Paris until 11 May and would like to try some
Old 09-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post

Any report from buyxineurope. I am staying in Paris until 11May and would like to know any good punt.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapoox View Post
Any report from buyxineurope. I am staying in Paris until 11May and would like to know any good punt.
Can you read Chinese? If you can, there are reviews written on each advert.if not use Google translate

Do sanity check by right clicking photo and do search picture on Google. If the photo appear in news or on other webpage likely it's not real picture. Skip

U can also wechat the girl and ask for video call to make sure.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Seem like Buyxineurope cannot go in now after they change to require registration. Funny leh. I was able to go in few days ago
Old 09-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Thank you, I can't read chinese so it's a bit challenging but google translate did a decent job.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys I heading to Paris any fun place near Saint Denis?
Old 07-06-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

southpacific80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Sunce,

I spent a lot of time in Paris over the past 5-10years and know some good trustworthly places. PM me for some details.
Old 14-06-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster

fdaski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any worries about legality issues in paris? Since now they have criminalised buying sex.
Old 14-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

As long dont solicit on the street. Patrons are fined and not the sex workers. Also not very safe to explore the street walkers

Just got to know a vietnamese here who asked for 180 euro. Seems high.

Arranged to meet 1 gal from xineurope and omg! Got conned! The girl so sweet looking on the photo, went up found a auntie. Told her she cheated my feelings. Went off after that but she did kept asking me to try and shuai. I rather use the money to fap myself

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!

Last edited by freebiez; 15-06-2019 at 01:44 AM.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

fdaski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my short experience here.

So decided to try the xineurope website as suggested by another bro in this thread (kamsia!), which are all PRCs. Not surprised, since there are quite a large number of PRCs in Paris, much more than any other European city I think. (Anyone know why??)

However, didn't really get a very positive experience. The photos are mostly fake, but this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. The price range is fairly cheap though, around 100EUR per session, which is around 150SGD. Comparable with our local cat150, which is quite cheap compared to London PRCs. The girls are not exactly young student types, more in their late 20s to 30s. (Again, very much comparable to GL cat150 girls) YMMV, but the girls I met there were quite nice, my guess is because of the oversupply and lack of demand there. (hence cheap prices also)

So in conclusion, if you miss chinese food and you're in Europe, can try Paris. If you're coming from Singapore, and sick of chinese food, maybe other parts of Europe is better.

(Didn't really bother trying the local stuff because the RLD seemed too shady for my taste and I wasn't keen on risking the police)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1