The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2019, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Bro, tempting to try Petain, any girl with good BBBJ with CIM, what the budget for the S-List?
Old 22-10-2019, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
Bro, tempting to try Petain, any girl with good BBBJ with CIM, what the budget for the S-List?
Range from $30-$50
Old 22-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look back at 5 to 10 pages and you'll find the list for ladies. Most will BJ capped
Old 23-10-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Range from $30-$50
Thanks, for 50, younger and more chio? or?
Old 23-10-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Look back at 5 to 10 pages and you'll find the list for ladies. Most will BJ capped
Look already, but still kinda a bit blur sotong here, paiseh ahh....
I am in my 20s, from what I read or understand so far, Petain youngest is estimated to be in their 30s.
So from what I see in the recent few trend is about Maggie, Cookie, which some claim to be SYT, so how young are they?

Haha.... need some research before go there explore personally .....
Old 23-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am in my 20s, from what I read or understand so far, Petain youngest is estimated to be in their 30s.
So from what I see in the recent few trend is about Maggie, Cookie, which some claim to be SYT, so how young are they?

Cookie should be in her late 30s. Maggie is in her early 50s.
Old 23-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol I reaching my 30s soon leh. CAT20 means $20. I think they are claimed to be SYT is because of their looks. I normally refer to the list if my usual isn't around or busy and I need a quickie
Old 23-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks, for 50, younger and more chio? or?
For 50, it varies. Cookie is young,chio,and good in her BJ and sex skills. Munmun is good in her BJJJ. Queenie just looks not too bad,and she makes effort to dress her seductively.
Old 23-10-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. petain is still alive and cookie is still there..
Old 23-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is all about perception..... 70% of the customers that frequent aee from the Pioneer & Merdeka generations....... so to them those PT WLs are still considered SYT whereas those from the Millenia generation would classify those same WLs as aunties or grannies.
Old 23-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Is all about perception..... 70% of the customers that frequent aee from the Pioneer & Merdeka generations....... so to them those PT WLs are still considered SYT whereas those from the Millenia generation would classify those same WLs as aunties or grannies.
what a nice quote
Old 24-10-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

I see, thanks for the information.
No harm looking around , exploring around on my off day.
Just saying Petain ladies, any girl do CIM?
Old 24-10-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
No offence but I always see uncles can hardly walk I wonder if their "leg" can stand or not. . . .but some ladies can be quite wild and have nice figures for their age. Guess even MILFs/GILFs need some TLC
Old 24-10-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Seems like u r e real SYT deal if u go petain
Old 24-10-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I see, thanks for the information.
No harm looking around , exploring around on my off day.
Just saying Petain ladies, any girl do CIM?
So far haven't hear of it. But H22 Mun Mun let you "CIM" if put condom.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1