The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
his number with him for 20 years no change liao...
so when we change still can locate him...swee!!

was in hcm a few times this year.
mrt forever not complete but definitely more organised.
girls getting prettier too

but best still the food...
but quality dropped in many fav places.
Old 16-10-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
This is my second number ever since mobile phones came into existence had to give up the first cos kena forced by the telco giving tons of nonsensical reasons like need to upgrade their backbone....blah blah blah......really KNS....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
upgrade backbone?
wah...wu ribs boh?

nowadays in sinkapore I se th vbs much faster than sinkaporeans to get the new iPhone siah
always the 3 eyes looking at me from their iPhone...
Old 16-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys , long time never post here also, want to check with you guy at D1 which is the best face spa and massage ? ( hot stone )
Old 17-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
upgrade backbone?
wah...wu ribs boh?

nowadays in sinkapore I se th vbs much faster than sinkaporeans to get the new iPhone siah
always the 3 eyes looking at me from their iPhone...

Their fibre backbone lah, their technical jargon

Lucky I have never been an apple fan in my whole life, I go for practically & never brands as long as they can serve me well.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-10-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
Hi guys , long time never post here also, want to check with you guy at D1 which is the best face spa and massage ? ( hot stone )

Go for those with eye candies one if you dont mind the slightly higher price tag & tips, about 450k for the face wash/spa & hot stones massage, and tips from 300k to 500k. Still have about 4 to 5 around Ben Thanh market with the most famous one Le Duyen 4 (google for the address). Dont ever take the one opposite the indian temple as their services sucks.

Anyway to each his own, some dont like it as need to pay & tip this kinda amounts and sort of criticize their skills as a whole to justify for such mindset . I have been all over the world & have never found another cuntry with a similar concept with SYTs serving you so tenderly at such prices (BTW clean one hor).

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-10-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
here i even google for you https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...Minh_City.html
tehre is 40 or so all will do hotstone facial etc

You are getting more helpful nowadays kekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You are getting more helpful nowadays kekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
He contradicts himself excessively
Old 18-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
He contradicts himself excessively

Unfortunately sometimes we ourselves also do, especially if we have been posting for tooooo many hee-haw years.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
on pp cambodia have no masage tho just barbar dhop services girl syt types tho

Ooooh I think I know which one you are referring to, those few salons around the Central Market? most famous one is the alphabet name which another competitor open up just next to them trying to capitalise with the same alphabet name but more swanky & modern

Surprise surprise, they actually do have massage but you need to ask as it is not on their menu, the problem is that it is done on the 2nd level on those silly reclining barber chairs so its actually quite uncomfortable

The girls dont really make-up or dress up that well as compared to our Wetnamese salons so I still prefer our Wetnamese joints as they have both quality & quantity as well......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-10-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
i drive past tjose ones never see any syt so i went to the ones in bkk1 area have many syt but i asked for massage after shave wash hair the say dont offer

You rode all the way from HCMC or rented one there??? Didnt know BKK1 have such salons, will make it a point to recce there on my next trip

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-10-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also been looking at some chinese language forums used by taiwanese'hk and i suppose prc they all go to 35ktv, 223ktv 310ktv 92ktv 236ktv 390ktv 71 ktv so if these are ur regular places expect more competition as from their rps they big spenders tho the pictures if they accurate of the girls they're very decent looking

Not bad chinese forums you also can read them I myself got problems reading them unless i use the google page translate thingy....

Yup I have been to all of them except 71, not too sure about this one, lots & lots of sinkies, taiwanese & malaysians but luckily not too many cockroaches yet as compared to other Asean cuntries but only just a matter of time.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont see where i contradict myself btw ui see our self proclaimed vietname sexpert has now given up vietnam and now going to batam its strange in his many posts he say he dont go with chicken as they same as public toilet but in batam he go with booking gal so now he use public toilet?
I also been looking at some chinese language forums used by taiwanese'hk and i suppose prc they all go to 35ktv, 223ktv 310ktv 92ktv 236ktv 390ktv 71 ktv so if these are ur regular places expect more competition as from their rps they big spenders tho the pictures if they accurate of the girls they're very decent looking
I stick to girls like this 22yrs old now desperate for money so willing to go for 200k per shot
Hi bro , got contact of her ? thks

Last edited by Hurricane88; 21-10-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Old 22-10-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
initially i rent on their but last 3 trips i rode my bike there as i can explore other places as well

I can never be able to ride so many hours on a bike, only tried once for long journey rode 5 hours with intermittent pee stops but my butt felt like on fire plus a strange continuous vibrating feeling even thou I already stopped for few hours later

(just in case for those smart alecs to-be especially from my cheong group that read this no I did not put any vibrator in my pocket, groin or arse )

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

I am now in Hoi An. Beautiful old town with colourful lanterns. Fantastic for family getaway but my cock is itchy for action.

Will be going over to Danang the next day. Any recommendations?
Old 23-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I am now in Hoi An. Beautiful old town with colourful lanterns. Fantastic for family getaway but my cock is itchy for action.

Will be going over to Danang the next day. Any recommendations?
Hoi An only hv very young and old hens...so save your cash and splurge elsewhere...nearby Danang better bet...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1