The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Beware of History for Trace App

Hi bros,

Nothing much, just wanna share something funny.

I was at a dinner gathering at my house with some of my wife friends. Got one MILF friend said, now guys cannot cheat easily, go anyway must scan.

Then she challenge all the guys to show our history for the App. Oh my goodness...wtf knn ..I got scan into one MP...fuck! never thought i will kenna scrunitize.

Fortunately, my wife did not see, mostly are the malls, kid classes etc etc. And luckily, the MP did not have a cheesy funny name too la. Wahahha.. plus the history has 20 or 30..and only one MP..haha

So bros, next time just be careful. What I do now is to pretend to take out my app to scan, but halfway i exit the app and then talk to the ML on small talk.

For those who cheong regularly, either u pretend to scan and dont scan or u find some place which need not scan or not so strict

Cheong safe bros!
Old 22-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Hi bros,

Nothing much, just wanna share something funny.

I was at a dinner gathering at my house with some of my wife friends. Got one MILF friend said, now guys cannot cheat easily, go anyway must scan.

Then she challenge all the guys to show our history for the App. Oh my goodness...wtf knn ..I got scan into one MP...fuck! never thought i will kenna scrunitize.

Fortunately, my wife did not see, mostly are the malls, kid classes etc etc. And luckily, the MP did not have a cheesy funny name too la. Wahahha.. plus the history has 20 or 30..and only one MP..haha

So bros, next time just be careful. What I do now is to pretend to take out my app to scan, but halfway i exit the app and then talk to the ML on small talk.

For those who cheong regularly, either u pretend to scan and dont scan or u find some place which need not scan or not so strict

Cheong safe bros!
Bring and use the token if you have to, is going to be compulsory in some places beginning June.

As for kpo wife friends ask them to myob. Why have this knee-jerk compulsion to comply?
Old 22-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Bro advice u to delete it from yr scan history records after visiting but then nothing wrong with going to spa or msg just tell yr wife body aching need loosen up
Old 22-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro advice u to delete it from yr scan history records after visiting but then nothing wrong with going to spa or msg just tell yr wife body aching need loosen up
Actually, U can show the Trace together under your favorite. (.e.g NTUC for me)to that SPA person, she just nobbed and u went in. That works for me whenever I go for my massage/SPA. For check in hotel, the front desk pple's eye is very sharp.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 22-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
You cant delete a record in the TraceTogether app which will mandatory soon in high traffic places. However you can delete the app is necessary..
Old 22-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Use singpass app?
Old 22-04-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Singpass records the history as well in its own app, and it will be phased out as TraceTogether becomes compulsory.

If it's to prevent kpo wife from checking on your movements, best option is to use token.

If you falsify your safeentry by using a favourite location when entering a spa, just make sure you don't falsely declare if that spa does have a covid case and contact tracing reaches you via your token or app which collects that information regardless of your fake safeentry screen. False declaration can lead to fine ($5000) or jail of 12 months or both.

If you don't believe you can get infected, and you feel that you should be okay to not log in your safeentry location, then go ahead, but the app will notify you if a location you visited does have covid, so it makes sense to use your token or app. Just that if you have a kpo wife, then a token is far better because it won't allow her to check your locations if you didn't install the app.

That's why i stop visiting ML/FL in hotels, really hard to explain to partner why I was there if contact tracing is triggered.
Old 22-04-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kamayo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Singpass records the history as well in its own app, and it will be phased out as TraceTogether becomes compulsory.

If it's to prevent kpo wife from checking on your movements, best option is to use token.

If you falsify your safeentry by using a favourite location when entering a spa, just make sure you don't falsely declare if that spa does have a covid case and contact tracing reaches you via your token or app which collects that information regardless of your fake safeentry screen. False declaration can lead to fine ($5000) or jail of 12 months or both.

If you don't believe you can get infected, and you feel that you should be okay to not log in your safeentry location, then go ahead, but the app will notify you if a location you visited does have covid, so it makes sense to use your token or app. Just that if you have a kpo wife, then a token is far better because it won't allow her to check your locations if you didn't install the app.

That's why i stop visiting ML/FL in hotels, really hard to explain to partner why I was there if contact tracing is triggered.
Points noted bro, thanks!
Old 22-04-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

In Singpass you can delete the places visited. MP and hotels dont cater for the token at all.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Where in the tracetogether app may we see the history of places visited? Can someone share as I cannot find it in my app

As for safe entry, it depends on which QR code scanner app you use. Some apps keep past history and it is convenient for people who keep going regularly to the same place. If your company needs you to do safe entry, having a history record means you don't have to scan the QR code again. You can safe entry check into your company even before you reach work.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Where in the tracetogether app may we see the history of places visited? Can someone share as I cannot find it in my app

As for safe entry, it depends on which QR code scanner app you use. Some apps keep past history and it is convenient for people who keep going regularly to the same place. If your company needs you to do safe entry, having a history record means you don't have to scan the QR code again. You can safe entry check into your company even before you reach work.
Open the TT app, right at the bottom of the screen there are 4 icons, 2nd one from the left is the "History".

Interestingly, if you use the TT app as a "token", i.e. just tap on the detector which is now deployed at malls, the location does not show up in the History. History of places visited only shows the places where you Scan QR.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

i know mine cant scan as the batt life is dead.

in this case will it still track my location?
Old 22-04-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Usually i will just exit TT app, off BT, and use camera to scan the QR code, however, just at the “Check In” page, didn’t press check in.

Offcourse like the bro said, if kena track and have traces of you but no scan in, means you didn’t check in. This also at risk.
Thus, maybe can try use normal cam to scan in since not yet compulsory to use TT at check in at SPA..
Old 23-04-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

I use a different QR app to scan when going to places I don't want anyone to know about, then delete the page history immediately after. Leaves no traces and works well so far.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post

Cheong safe bros!
Friendly advice. Better to scan than not to scan.

1. The shop CCTV can be requested by police and/or health ministry officials for contact tracing if touch wood kena anything.

2. You need to sign in as guests on the massage place system be it paper or electronic. If they check why you sign in but your trace together never sign in, then you tai ji dua tiao liao.

3. Easier to explain to wife you go for massage, nothing wrong , at most next time bring her pay $50 for her to enjoy massage too. It's not like you go call cheekon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1