The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
xtremerz is one of the Best!xtremerz is one of the Best!xtremerz is one of the Best!
Breakup

How to break up with someone who thinks you’d marry her?
Old 22-04-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Breakup

Best to do it in a private place, you don't want the drama I a restaurant or cafe...

Tell her the truth, it imay hurt but it is better in the long run.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

Make her break up with u....

Everyday make love until she buay Tahan

Oh, organize orgy and open rs.. Scare her off.

Why are u breaking up anyway
Old 22-04-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

marry her then divorce her. prepare alimony.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremerz View Post
Do it asap so she can get over you and still be young enough to find someone to marry. A lady's youth is limited. Be firm but kind
Old 23-04-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Chiong raw until you get Std or HIV then show her your test results. If she doesn’t break up with you then it must be true love 😂
Old 23-04-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let her "catch" U two timing her... If she forgive U, better keep her
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 23-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

xtremerz is one of the Best!xtremerz is one of the Best!xtremerz is one of the Best!

Wonder if can delay until no choice she has to go back home country. She every time talk abt marriage

If not delete contact i guess
Old 23-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Best to do it in a private place, you don't want the drama I a restaurant or cafe...

Tell her the truth, it imay hurt but it is better in the long run.
Wrong. Do it in a public place where they will not dare make a scene.
Old 23-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wonder if can delay until no choice she has to go back home country. She every time talk abt marriage

If not delete contact i guess
The profile pic is you ? If the answer is Yes,

1. You must be very rich and have great manhood charm, that's why she is persistent to marry you.

2. Getting marry with anyone whom she can "smoke" so she will be granted a Long Stay Visa to continue staying here.

3. After getting the Long Stay Visa, then find some excuses to dump you.
Old 23-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

1. You must be very rich and have great manhood charm, that's why she is persistent to marry you.

2. Getting marry with anyone whom she can "smoke" so she will be granted a Long Stay Visa to continue staying here.

Unfortunately the world is ruled by lanjiao bin. Those handsome fuck are usually gigolos la. Lol!
Old 24-04-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

Yes unfortunately… shes a ml
Buys things for me and i never need to spend a single cent
Old 24-04-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:

R u married?

If you are single and she is too, then test her to see if she really love you.

She is not asking u to marry her is she? She just thinking only mah. Anyway, what women thinking, how can we men figure out?!...lol
Old 24-04-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I will like to conclude that these are the reasons.

1. Getting marry with anyone whom she can "smoke" so she will be granted a Long Stay Visa to continue staying here.

2. After getting the Long Stay Visa, then find some excuses to dump you.
Old 24-04-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2149 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just tell her that you cant marry her. But can become just friends. Bro its not worth to be with a ml. I have been into relationship with a ml.In the end she dump me. We have great sex. Done everything with her. Be careful of kc traps. Now she spend on you, later you have to spend more than she spend on you.She could also earn more than you. Not worth it bro. Just tell her you cant marry her.Did you promise to marry her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1