The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boliaolor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A girl from my poly days

Having been a reader of many great stories posted here. I thought I’ll write a little something of my own. This is a story that is both imaginative, genuine, and mixed in with a rather fair amount of realities that I have experienced.

If you guys would like me to continue, do upz me a little or simply write in the comments section to show your interest.

Chapter 1
After my secondary school days, like many others, I innocently chose the polytechnic course that sounds favorable to me. Science was something that I was always good at that. However, it soon became apparent that I was utterly disinterested in the contents of biology, learning about the frame of the bacteria/virus and how they function. But what I did pay attention to was the frame of a girl in an opposite class.

In just the first week, the boys were raving about how cute, petite, and well-endowed Victoria (not her name) was and what they’ll do to her if they could get the chance. For me, I saw a little more than that. I saw a girl who was always wearing a hoodie jacket, occasionally wearing specs when she sits too far, and always just a little more tired than she needs to be. I was curious in getting to know her.

As for me, I was just a scrawny kid trying to survive in the new realities of poly life. Life wasn’t easy and I never had a relationship before. To think that I stood a chance with her was nothing more than an overweight hope. She seemed kinda popular with the boys, and mind you there were other taller, academically strong, fit, and good-looking guys in my batch. It was clear that I never stood a chance. But still, you can’t fault a man for having an eye candy.

But little did I know that since the day I laid my eyes on her, our paths have already begun to converge…
Old 18-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Gegenpressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A girl from my poly days

Very nice start TS, please continue
Old 20-04-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
crappytoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As people say youth is priceless. Nothing beats all the fun you have when you are young. Looking forward to the story!
Old 21-04-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Thanks for the interest guys.
To crappytoot: I believe we all have our own stories to share!

Chapter 2
It was the first month of poly life. And oh, how much I hated it. Waking up at 730am, only to snooze the alarm till 8am, Clark Kent myself out of the house (means change into my OOTD), and rush down to wait for the bus for a 1 hour ride to school. Thursday mornings was the best, because I get to have shared classes with Victoria. Lazy as I was, I found the strength to get up a little earlier just so I could save myself a spot closer to where she sits.

Overtime, this paid off. Don’t ask me how but I found myself seated next to her in lecture one day. *heart beats fast* A thousand thoughts raced through my mind as I conjure up a myriad of scenarios to spark a conversation without feeling like a creep. *Just say something, my mind whispered*

Lecturer: Alright class! Let’s take a 5 minute break. Only 5 mins and I want to see you guys back here by then.
Now’s my chance.
Me: Hey, I was wondering if I could borrow your notes? I think I missed a few points (omg, makes me cringe now that I think back, using the oldest trick in the book)
V: Oh, sure. Here you go.
Me: *Fake scribbles for awhile and hands it back* Thanks! You look kinda sniffy, would you like some tissue?
V: Oh no thank you, it’s the aircon, it’s always super cold in here.
Me: Ah, no wonder, I noticed that you always wear a hoodie in lecture.
V: You noticed?
Me: Yeah, just happen to notice. What’s your name by the way? I’m Chris.
V: I’m Victoria…

I can’t remember how, but by the end of that quick conversation I held a golden ticket (slip of paper) in my hand. It writes Victoria’s email address. It didn’t give me access to the Chocolate Factory, but it gave me access to chat with Victoria on MSN!

Later that night, I “nudged” her on MSN.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
surinami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro. Hope to read more.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crappytoot View Post
As people say youth is priceless. Nothing beats all the fun you have when you are young. Looking forward to the story!
Agree, you are only young once.
I shouldn't had waiting till 42...
Old 21-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
firstprize8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks bro!
Old 21-04-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2146 / Power: 9
Tactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond repute

Wah MSN lehh, i was still in primary school then....
Old 21-04-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro, please continue...
Old 21-04-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

BigDaddy30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story... Continue support
Old 22-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Chapter 3 | An apple a day...

The next few weeks whizzed by in a flash. We exchanged over a 100 messages a day over MSN, SMS, and Facebook with one another and soon found ourselves spending more time together. We found ourselves in the comfort of the library often after classes, catching up on tutorials but also getting to know one another better. She is one of three siblings and belonged to a well to do family. Despite that, she remained humble, easygoing, and was always a lovely character.

Everything was going great, and suddenly they weren’t. Within a few days, she grew cold towards me, replied one liners on MSN, and avoided me after class. I was stunned and a million thoughts ran through my head. Did I do something wrong? Why wouldn’t she talk to me? What really happened? Should I give her space?

In class, the voices of the lecturers were replaced with the self-accusations that echoed in the blank space of my mind. Perhaps I was pitied by the heavens, or maybe as a reward for my incessant thinking, I came to an answer. I realized that her parents were getting a divorce. I soon confirmed that this was true from a close friend of hers.

I know that she loves apples. Being a romantic and influenced by TV shows, I was somehow led to try doing this. After class, I stopped her in her tracks and said “I know that your parents are getting a divorce and you need time to yourself. So I’m going to give you an apple every day. If you accept the apple, I will know that you need more time. If you don’t accept the apple, I will understand that you don’t want to meet me anymore. When you are ready to talk to me again, give me back an apple. I passed her an apple the next day, having no idea how she would respond. There was a moment where our eyes met but she looked away, took the apple, said thanks and left. This happened for about 15 apples.

Eventually, my efforts paid off. One evening, I was in the library when a random apple dropped onto my desk. I looked up and saw Victoria standing in front of me with a shy smile on her face.

Last edited by boliaolor; 22-04-2021 at 07:02 PM.
Old 22-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
gloryana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, pls keep going...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1