The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2021, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Wow great story leh! Support.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 4
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Upped your rep. Thanks
Old 19-03-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Great thread, will ups you when power returns.
As promised; upped your thread.
Old 19-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
oluolu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 19-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!

Bravo....Bravo..... 👏👏👏👏
大鸟叔叔, you really have a way playing with the kids....
You even have MORE WAYS playing the MOTHER also...
Salute to you.🙇‍♂️

When will you let the MOTHER play with your 大鸟 ??? 😁😁
Old 19-03-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

mess with best die like the rest
Old 19-03-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Through the Tantan app bro
Did you also pay her for the sex in hotel ?
Old 19-03-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
locam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very fast updates, thanks TS
Old 19-03-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice site to set-up camp.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotions View Post
Nice story. Upped your rep. Thanks
Thank you bro
Old 19-03-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
As promised; upped your thread.
Thank you bro
Old 19-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
mess with best die like the rest
Haha bro, agree
Old 19-03-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGWATERMELON View Post

Bravo....Bravo..... 👏👏👏👏
大鸟叔叔, you really have a way playing with the kids....
You even have MORE WAYS playing the MOTHER also...
Salute to you.🙇‍♂️

When will you let the MOTHER play with your 大鸟 ??? 😁😁
Haha bro, it just fell nicely into my plan, and I just wana punish Alice for her rude and arrogant attitude.

Very soon she will mess with 大🐦
Old 19-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

I went over and hugged Alice,indirectly also hugging the boys together. Alice broke up the hug and suggested its time to leave.But her sons still questioned her why she kissed with "Shu Shu".Seeing that she didnt reply them, I rubbed it in by saying because your mama loves me, they threw tantrums again upon hearing that.

I sent the boys back and along the way,Alice was fuming inside and showed a very black face.She didnt talk to me or even looked at me.I put my left hand on her lap while driving,she quickly pushed my hand away and stared at me. Can tell she was really pissed! But I was laughing inside..

Reached her ex husband's place, she quicky sent the boys up and got back into the car, before finally opened her mouth and asked me to fetch her home first before fetching her to work. Before she came down, I already had another plan, I booked a room at her workplace, getting ready to see her asshole and of course time to fuck her hard!
Old 19-03-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

When she came back into the car, I didnt tell her i had booked a room at her work place. She was still in black face and told me she needed to go home to change before going to work. I asked her why, and that triggered her. She said "你还好意思问,你让我在我的儿子们面前丢脸!(you still dare to ask,you make me feel ashame in front of my sons). I just pretended to be sorry and i said "對不起,玩大了"(sorry,played too big).Then I asked her what has it got to do with going home to change,she said she needed to take a shower, then I realised ahhh she got wet.

She kept scolding me and said her sons would surely tell her ex husband what they saw, i felt happy when she scolded me, but I pacified her by telling her, okok no more next time. She still didnt stop scolding me. And she ordered me not to meet up with her sons again(as if i want), and also asked me dont always say want to see her asshole...my turn to keep quiet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1