The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Nice story
Old 18-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
PeiWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent start TS, please keep going...
Old 18-03-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

果然变态,可是我喜欢🤣🤣
Old 18-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
wah lau bro so many chinese dont understand la... translate in english can ha??? read also blur dont understand what you mention in your story la
Sorry bro, already translated into English in the upcoming ones.

Last edited by winningdreamer; 18-03-2021 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Type too fast
Old 18-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Wow, nice encounter.
你好厉害哦。。。
我不历害,只是幸运罢了
Old 18-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 21
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice writing.
Abit hard to read, u need to separate your writing into more paragraphs.
Keep it up.
Old 18-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Loving the update.
Never had anyone whom can wet through the pants.
Me too, but Alice really can get wet easily and many many water..haha
Old 18-03-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXXX View Post
Nice writing.
Abit hard to read, u need to separate your writing into more paragraphs.
Keep it up.
Ok bro, ill try my best.
Old 18-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Alice really did text me but late at night. She asked me what was I doing but I sweet talked her by telling her I was thinking of her, but actual fact I was having a massage whereby I needed to release after so many days did not fuck any women. Told her I was busy at work and will text her later. Fucked the massage gal, thinking of her as Alice, but of course, massage gals are very mechanical. Shoot my load off, took a shower and left.

Went into my car and started to text Alice. Thinking that she had fallen asleep, I started driving back home, but she did reply shortly later. Told me she could not get to sleep as she kept thinking of what happened that night. Asked me whether am I serious about her or just play play. Of course I told her "Im serious" la,but just that Im serious about playing her.

So I asked her back the same question, then she come act virgin again, say that night was the first time another guy has touched her after so many years,so she doesnt know what to react. I further probe whether she likes me, she replied she has good feeling(有好感) towards me. Then I started to tease her again by asking whether she enjoyed that night, she didnt hesistate to reply yes. Then i suggested talking on the phone due to me driving and we chatted on the phone.

I kept talking dirty to her,saying I have a very strong sixth sense we will make love soon and I will get to see her asshole. She asked me not to be so pervetic, i told her if she likes me,she should let me see,so to prove her liking for me, and for me to prove I like her, I would let her see mine too! She giggled and scolded me for being disgusting, i told her soon she will not find that disgusting.

And i kept harrassing her when would that be, she said it would only happen if the sun rises from the west, i laughed at her.
Old 18-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

We ended the call after an hour and my cock got hard again. So i went back to the drawing board and devised a thorough plan to execute. But luck is still with me.

She text me good night and told me she would be working night shift the next day, and she asked me whether can fetch her from her place to her sons school in the evening, I replied ok, but I already have agenda on my mind. This time, Im gona make her embarrassed in front of her sons! Hahaha
Old 18-03-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Camping for moar!!!
Old 18-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

👏👏👏
Great Story.
Can't wait to read on....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 18-03-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.
Great thread, will ups you when power returns.
Old 18-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great write up!!!
Old 18-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)