The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3739 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Heard a saying that once you go anal you cannot go back lol.
Old 22-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengkaifu View Post
This is new to me. Got lots to learn from bro Rickey hehe
T.Q. bro shengkaifu for yr compliments ...but i m not a girl myself so can't describe the feeling of being fucked anally by a guy...just using logical reasoning...that's why i say must ask Alice or any gal who hv experienced n enjoyed it to confirm ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Yalor, heard so too ...then her pussy no use liao

Old 22-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigfatboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing. Look forward to new chapters😁
Old 24-04-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
walao ehh, Alice so notti gal already ...know how to play behind TS' back...enjoy fucking with the younger Sean so much that she secretly arrange to meet him for sex w/o TS knowing ...haha

Alice may be right...if the gal enjoys anal sex she will no longer enjoy being fucked in her pussy ...i m sure those sis who hv experienced anal sex n like it will agree
Yeah she met Sean several times but she still dare to lie that she did not. Caught her red handed with him after Sean informed me
Old 24-04-2021, 04:25 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
walao ehh, Alice so notti gal already ...know how to play behind TS' back...enjoy fucking with the younger Sean so much that she secretly arrange to meet him for sex w/o TS knowing ...haha

Alice may be right...if the gal enjoys anal sex she will no longer enjoy being fucked in her pussy ...i m sure those sis who hv experienced anal sex n like it will agree
Quote:
I think so too
Old 24-04-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

Managed to get Alice out after her work at 11pm(she worked afternoon shift) and we went to have China food for supper whereby she ordered a lot of spicy food.

Began to start conversation by asking her why she avoided me and she gave lame excuses like "oh she feels it was wrong to engage in sex when we are not even a couple"! Knn act high class again! So I teased her saying, but she enjoyed it,not only with me but with Sean too. Her eyes brightened up when she heard Sean's name. Then she asked me whether I still contacted him, I just said No!

She began to ask more about Sean which made me feel irritated. But I told myself to keep my cool and act as i wasnt bothered. Then she kept bugging me for his number, pretending to say he left something behind when he checked out..What a lame excuse!

So I offered her to take up a challenge. And she did! The challenge was for her to put her hand inside my pants to caress my cock, and I would give her Sean's number. She really did it and a waitress who walked past saw,and Alice quickly withdrew her hands out of my pants. The waitress came and smiled at us, as if to appreciate what Alice had done. This moment, Alice's face was flushed red and she quickly urged me to settle the bill and leave.. Ho sei liao, time for some fun!
Old 24-04-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Wa, TS so smart boy ahh...know how to play truth n dare with Alice...dare her to do notti thing to him in restaurant in exchange for giving her wat she wants...Sean's hp no . ..did TS make mistake to introduce Sean to her in the 1st place ???

Waiting for the next instalment to see wat more fun TS is going to hv with the horny n bitchy Alice

Old 24-04-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, TS so smart boy ahh...know how to play truth n dare with Alice...dare her to do notti thing to him in restaurant in exchange for giving her wat she wants...Sean's hp no . ..did TS make mistake to introduce Sean to her in the 1st place ???

Waiting for the next instalment to see wat more fun TS is going to hv with the horny n bitchy Alice
Haha bro, I never regret inviting Sean to fuck Alice, I just wana teach the China bitch a lesson for being arrogant and also to have some fun myself. Seeing how she opened up herself to me and got addicted to Sean gave me a conclusion that never judge a woman by her looks or temper..
Old 24-04-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

When we left the restaurant, it started to drizzle, and We quickly walked to my car. Before we reached my car, the rain came down heavily and we had to run to get into my car. Both of us were all wet throughout when we got into the car. Knowing that Alice is afraid of cold, I deliberately turned the aircon to the fullest, making her scolded me for doing that. She started to shiver and I went to hug her, but she pushed me away. She said its very uncomfortable with all our clothes wet. The rain got heavier and it was impossible to drive at the moment. As I have parked at the road side at a secluded spot along the street, I decided to play games on her again.....

Retracted her seats backwards and I went over and laid on top of her.She tried her best to push me away but she failed. I started to kiss her neck and she stopped struggling. Moved on to french kiss her but I stopped because her mouth smelled of all the spicy food. I moved down to lift up her tshirt and bra and helped myself to her small boobs and nipples. Alice started to moan and engrossed in her shiokness without noticing I have already removed her tshirt and bra. I caressed her pussy outside her pants and I could feel some wetness on her pants. Alice helped herself by caressing my cock outside my pants too. Then came the anti climax...her phone rang!
Old 24-04-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
BestSolarPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue
Old 24-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

i also have similar experience where i am shocked that the hotel receptionist is my friend in sugarbok when i first saw her in outstation. We have happy talk and have a good night i the hotel too
Old 24-04-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

sometimes in life, there is too much coincidence happened until you do not want to believe on it
Old 24-04-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
which part is more fun, some like pussy, some like anal
Old 24-04-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
which part is more fun, some like pussy, some like anal
So how abt u sis ??...which part more fun for u...pussy or anal ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1