The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Hi guys, i have been a fan of teasing massage. Now i want to try Juagen massage cos i need maintenance for my manhood cos i think i am not performing well enough in bed with my wife.

Can anyone recommend a great JG with teasing? It would be my second time to try JG. First time I tried JG with Violet who has now gone back to China. I didn't know if she was good cos i had no one to compare to cos it was my first JG experience.

I prefer price to be $100 for JG with release at the end. Some bros shared some contacts before. But $100 for JG alone and topup $20 or some amount for release.
Old 29-11-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who give the best teasing HDLY and Juagen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
Hi guys, i have been a fan of teasing massage. Now i want to try Juagen massage cos i need maintenance for my manhood cos i think i am not performing well enough in bed with my wife.

Can anyone recommend a great JG with teasing? It would be my second time to try JG. First time I tried JG with Violet who has now gone back to China. I didn't know if she was good cos i had no one to compare to cos it was my first JG experience.

I prefer price to be $100 for JG with release at the end. Some bros shared some contacts before. But $100 for JG alone and topup $20 or some amount for release.
Bro, if you seriously really need maintenance than after JG do not release...
Old 29-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
That's how it is, but still got to pay the full fare whether opt for release or not If only those JG MLs will give a little discount for not having to mess their hands. Those that ask for further top-up is just trying to jack up price. There are better deals out there.
Old 29-11-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Thanks for the info. I didn't know about it. Cos I had a release for my first time JG.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Has anyone tried An Qi's JG?
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=696475

Can someone PM me if there's any recent FR on her? Is there any photo of her?
Old 30-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Has anyone tried An Qi's JG?
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=696475

Can someone PM me if there's any recent FR on her? Is there any photo of her?
Tried her. JG is okay. But she tend to nag alot during the session. Kind of spoil the mood.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Just let Anqi know your preference, eg minimum chatting or whatever, and I am sure she will oblige.
She is a MILF who gives good massage, HDLY and JG.
That's all to be said about her, whom I know for a couple of years.

Based on my limited exposure to and encounters with MLs who does authentic JG, they are all MILFs and are not SYTs/mild MILF/gorgeous looking.
The aim is to get JG treatment -- and the best effects are felt if you do not release during the 1 hr JG treatment.
Wait for at least a day.

Just speaking from my personal experience as a 50yo old uncle who till today, is still capable of doing continuous pumping till MLs reach multiple orgasms.
The few Bros who communicate to me via Telegram knows, because we have common MLs.

My last FJ was 2 nights ago at Little India area, and the ML (saw her for first time) was shocked and doubted my age till I showed her my NRIC. Still planning where to go tonight to deliver more happiness to another lady.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Actually bro I have replied many forums with your fRs while I admire your longetivity. Pls share if it is due to your genes or u gt special something. I'm in my forties and what used to last 30 to 45 mins now reduce to 15 to 20 mins. Still work up a sweat and this is with maintenance. I notice if I do it 4 or 3 times a week max cos I'm married with kids. My vitamin M takes 2 to 3 days to regenerate.

I think we need more constructive discussion here rather then blindly go juagen. Of course my experience with juagen is also good. Better to maintain then not.
Old 30-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
Tried her. JG is okay. But she tend to nag alot during the session. Kind of spoil the mood.
Does she rank on the same level as YF and previously Tracy.? Just curious
Old 30-11-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Quote:
If this is really your concern, then, in my opinion, seek medical advice. All these JG treatments are pure placebo and there are clinically proven stuff out there. But in most cases, it boils down to not eating right, lack of good quality sleep, and stress. Try to fix those first. But if you want an 'adventure' why not?
Old 30-11-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

You can try another milf.Qian Qian is really good in juagen.According to her, she learnt this juagen from a Thai lady.There are a fewcsteps to doing juagen.Of course juagen alone is not good enough.U need to start exercising and rest well meaning have enough sleep at nite.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanscott View Post
If this is really your concern, then, in my opinion, seek medical advice. All these JG treatments are pure placebo and there are clinically proven stuff out there. But in most cases, it boils down to not eating right, lack of good quality sleep, and stress. Try to fix those first. But if you want an 'adventure' why not?
Thanks man for the suggestion. I believe it's stress and anxiety. Let me share a bit on my embarrassing bedroom moment.
Me and my wife trying to conceive and we have been doing it more frequent. One week before ovulation, we did it on day1, day2, day3 and day4. Then on day5, i was doing it as usual. I was so excited that I was gonna cum in first position. But since i wanted to do more, I held it in and changed position. But after i change to 3rd position, I lost my erection and never got it hard again to cum. It's my first time in life getting soft penis during sex. I lost confidence in my own performance and we decided to take a break from sex for at least a week. Next time I think i will be anxious to change positions or hold in the will to cum.
By the way, I'm 35.
Old 30-11-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks man for the suggestion. I believe it's stress and anxiety. Let me share a bit on my embarrassing bedroom moment.
Me and my wife trying to conceive and we have been doing it more frequent. One week before ovulation, we did it on day1, day2, day3 and day4. Then on day5, i was doing it as usual. I was so excited that I was gonna cum in first position. But since i wanted to do more, I held it in and changed position. But after i change to 3rd position, I lost my erection and never got it hard again to cum. It's my first time in life getting soft penis during sex. I lost confidence in my own performance and we decided to take a break from sex for at least a week. Next time I think i will be anxious to change positions or hold in the will to cum.
By the way, I'm 35.
35 still young lah bro. Too many days successively might be your problem. If you every day lunch time eat chicken rice... by the time Day 5 eat same thing you got no appetite liao. It's normal
Old 30-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way, I'm 35.
Bro go do exercise regularly...
Old 01-12-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 7
ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's how it is, but still got to pay the full fare whether opt for release or not If only those JG MLs will give a little discount for not having to mess their hands. Those that ask for further top-up is just trying to jack up price. There are better deals out there.
I tried 1 pure juagen but I can't say with teasing cos the massage itself is somewhere near sensitive area that can be ticklish for me as a individual. Damage was $50.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I know a few juagen ladies. Problem if you have to release as you are too horny liao. That is why have to choose a guy or lao auntie. I don’t recall Anqi or Qian Qian

3 of those who are good

(1) Got this lady (can’t remember the name) in Geylang. The 1/2 hour tweaking of ur cock veins and twisting of your cock and cock head makes you damn high. Has a pair of D cups boobs and I can’t stop using her pair to BF. Always fired at her face. Lol! Hope she is ugly

(2) Soda. Need no explanation. Her juagen is damn good but can’t stop pounding her or asking her to suck your cock due to her amazing skills. Who can resist a sexy slim girl with D cup boobs

(3) Ping ping. Ppl know her for her Rochor days. The most auntie of the 3 and no big boobs. Her HDLY usually makes u fire off

These 3 are Thai trained. Can feel the veins pulling and the aching of the kidney. Hope bros can exchange contact and share with one another. Maybe we should have 1 juagen maintenance thread in telegram
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread