The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Ivy is so horny.

Camping here for more cip updates please.
Old 22-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
France1998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrance1998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great share TS, support this nice thread!
Old 30-03-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

After we r done fucking, we had a quick shower separately n we were just chilling in her lounge n I was wrapped in a towel while she was in a bathrobe. We chatted about many things n I was getting sleepy. She held my hand n led me to the bedroom n we both hugged n kissed a bit before we fell asleep.

It was daylight when I woke up n I was hugging Ivy in a spooning position. I really didn’t know what time it was but I know it was morning already. I got out of bed n had a long pee in the toilet. When I came back to bed, I didn’t even bother to put on my towel. Ivy’s bathrobe was already undone n her whole butt n thighs were exposed n they were looking very inviting.

I positioned myself behind her n started rubbing myself behind her n I felt myself getting hard. My hands were caressing her breasts n I started to lick her ear lobes n her neck. I could hear her moaning softly n she started to grind her butt against my erected dick. I started to caress n squeeze her breasts harder n I was squeezing n pinching her nipples.

I couldn’t stand it much longer n I grabbed her legs n flipped her on her back n I was holding on to her ankles as I inserted my hard dick into her pussy in a missionary position. I pushed her legs back as far as possible as I fucked her pussy. You could see how surprised she was in her eyes as I continued to fuck her as hard n fast as possible.

Ivy was moaning hard n loud as I continued to pump my dick hard into her pussy. She was biting her lower lips as she stared at me but I couldn’t be bothered n continued my hard pumping. The room was filled with sounds of my thighs slapping on her thighs n her loud moans n my loud grunts. I next flipped her over into a doggy position n started fucking her n she was really moaning really loud. I pulled both her hands back as I pumped my dick into her.

Eventually I felt I was gonna cum n I didn’t hold back n just cum hard into her pussy. I was grabbing her hair n pulling her back as I cum n smacking hard on her butt cheeks until there were angry red marks on both her butt cheeks.

After I came I felt really satisfied n released my dick in her n laid down on her bed. She laid down beside me n smacked me for fucking her so hard.

Last edited by tubeless69; 30-03-2021 at 11:49 AM.
Old 30-03-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
shambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershambootoast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update bro, support for more!
Old 30-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Eventually I felt I was gonna cum n I didn’t hold back n just cum hard into her pussy. I was grabbing her hair n pulling her back as I cum n smacking hard on her butt cheeks until there were angry red marks on both her butt cheeks.

After I came I felt really satisfied n released my dick in her n laid down on her bed. She laid down beside me n smacked me for ducking her so hard.
Well done, horny Ivy must be fully sextified now.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
nawick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please continue
Old 31-03-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Power cip, cheers!
Old 31-03-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
htreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Well done, horny Ivy must be fully sextified now.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
She should want more!!
Old 22-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htreport View Post
She should want more!!
Bros here want more updates please.
Old 22-04-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
Fabinho3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please continue soon
Old 22-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
honeyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to more updates to this nice story!
Old 29-04-2021, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivy will recommend ts to her friends!
Old 29-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
holasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story TS. Any more updates?

Shut the fuck lah you barking pappie cunt
Old 30-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline2000 View Post
Ivy will recommend ts to her friends!
Then looking forward to more juicy updates, hehe.
Old 02-05-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for the late update everyone! It’s been a busy period n now it seems that more restrictions are gonna be enforced so we all have to remain vigilant and stay safe.

I’ve been going over to Ivy’s whenever she wants me to n the cougar in her will just take over n even though I might be exhausted or high from drinking, she still wants it n thankfully I can still maintain my stamina n erection.

Just wanna share an encounter I had last week. There’s a group of OLs working at a nearby office building who would come for a meal n drinks at least twice a week. I got to know them quite well n sometimes they will stay back till late to drink more n talk. One of them is Kim, a Korean lady in her late 30s who’ve been living n working in Sgp for more than 10yrs. She’s always dressed in her power suit either in pants or skirt. She was working in the States before she came over to Sgp n has stayed here ever since. She dated Korean, Sgporean n Caucasians but somehow she could never hold down a relationship. You could tell distinctly that she had plastic surgery n she’s not ashamed to share what she has done. Her double eyelids, nose, Botox n facelift, and her best assets, her 36C breasts. However, as beautiful n perfect her breasts may seem, it’s really firm n not bouncy n natural at all.

These OLs are really comfortable with me n we’ve become friends. They always come n after drinking a bit too much, they’ll always pour out their unhappiness or share gossips with me. I’ve consoled at least 3 of them n my shoulders have been wet from their tears too. I felt like I was Aunt Agony to them sometimes.

I was invited to Sentosa over one weekend for an alcohol event n I went alone as I knew I’ll have friends there. When I got there, the music was pumping n the girls were out there in their bikinis while the boys r there hunting. I joined my friends who r all middle aged like me n some of them brought their ‘GFs’ along. We were having a good time n the drinks were flowing coupled with some really nice finger food.

Suddenly I hear someone shouted my name n when I turned around it was Kim in a red bikini n she gave me a big hug! I could feel her firm breasts on my bare chest n she kissed me on the cheeks. All my friends were like “Wah…” n all the guys came up to her to introduce themselves to her. She held on to my arm like my GF n just said ‘Hi’ to them. Then she brought me over to her table of friends n I was like ‘Wah!!!’ Coz all her Korean GFs were all very pretty as well n all of them had surgery done to them to enhance their assets. It wasn’t too long before my friends came over as well…

Bcoz we had more than 8 pax altogether, the organisers asked us to separate ourselves n not intermingle so we quickly separated n some of my friends joined Kim’s friends while some of Kim’s friends n her joined my table. I was introduced to her friends as her Oppa n she was hanging on to me the whole night. I could see that Kim is very popular at this beach club coz many people know her n would come by to say Hi to her but she never left my side. I also see some jealous stares from younger n hunkier guys but I never let it bother me.

There was loads of flirting n chemistry between us n fueled by alcohol, Kim was getting louder n more daring in her actions like she will kiss me or lick my ears or neck or hug me tightly. She introduced some Korean drinking games to my friends n it created much laughter among us. I could see the other table having loads of fun too. My friends are all generous people so we had many bottles of drinks n food. There were some dancing too n I could see many of my friends grinding together with Kim’s friends.

Kim pulled my hand n we went into the pool to chill. She was lying on top to me n I had my arms around her. I could feel her butt grinding against my dick n I was getting hard. I was kissing on her neck n cheeks n she turned back n we frenched. Very naturally…she turned around n put her arms around me n we kissed. As I was aware that the pool is full of people, we didn’t kiss for long. But bcoz I couldn’t get out of the pool with a tent in my shorts, I also had to wait till my erection went down before I could get out.

By the time the party ended, we were all quite high from drinking n my friend invited us back to his house at Sentosa Cove for round 2. Not everyone wanted to go but Kim n I went. It was a short drive to his place so Kim only wrapped a beach towel around her waist while I put a towel on my seat as we drove to my friend’s place. Once we got there, my friend got his helper to set up the BBQ n cooked some BBQ for us. I raided his wine cellar n helped myself to a couple of red wine n a bottle of whisky. Kim asked to take a shower so my friend asked me to bring her to one of the guest rooms upstairs (which I’ve crashed over many times).

After I showed Kim the room n where the towels r, I turned to leave but she held on to my hand. So I closed the room door n we starting kissing. We went into the bathroom n I untied her bikini top n exposed her firm round breasts. They were really firm to touch but they were so perfect n beautiful. I also slipped off her bikini bottom revealing her smooth hairless pussy. We were making out in front of the bathroom mirror n the scene was simply amazing. I was kissing this hot Korean girl n caressing her perfect breasts with one hand n fingering her smooth hairless pussy with the other.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1