The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Back to Office and Back to Work

Do give me a moment as my workload is quite heavy as well as attending activities at night, will update soon
Old 30-11-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I headed to his place and met up with uncle. He brought me into his house and at the same time his hand was busy running my butt.

When the door close, he hugged me from the back and start grabbing my boobs. He was raging and attacking my boobs. It was a great feeling as it has been months that someone need me that bad. Yes, my husband don't do that, low sex drive that causes him to be less active.

On the other hand, uncle is on a high sex drive which make me wet before even we start. Uncle lead me to his bedroom and I lie down opening my legs showing my panties under my skirt. Uncle went down and start licking my pussy by pushing away my panties.

It felt great! I was moaning like mad and wanted his dick inside me right now.

Me: please fuck me.

Uncle: of course. I have been waiting for this

Uncle strip off his pants and was going off to take condom but I stopped him.

Me: just do without it.

Uncle grinned. And stuff his dick into my pussy raw. I love that feeling, getting fuck raw.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope continue.
Old 30-11-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zizou0812 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the storyline!
Old 30-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zizou0812 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
I headed to his place and met up with uncle. He brought me into his house and at the same time his hand was busy running my butt.

When the door close, he hugged me from the back and start grabbing my boobs. He was raging and attacking my boobs. It was a great feeling as it has been months that someone need me that bad. Yes, my husband don't do that, low sex drive that causes him to be less active.

On the other hand, uncle is on a high sex drive which make me wet before even we start. Uncle lead me to his bedroom and I lie down opening my legs showing my panties under my skirt. Uncle went down and start licking my pussy by pushing away my panties.

Uncle grinned. And stuff his dick into my pussy raw. I love that feeling, getting fuck raw.
Love the storyline!
Old 02-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Oh this is hard reading, cheers!
Old 02-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
jvcs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I love that feeling, getting fuck raw.
Love to hear a girl say this
Old 03-12-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow!!!.. thanks to the TS babe for cumming back with such a sexciting update ..a v. familiar scene n reaction when married women with HSD but with a LSD husband are having sex with old uncles..

love n so steam to read the notti sexy dialogue between them as they are fucking each other in the bedroom

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-12-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do give me a moment as my workload is quite heavy as well as attending activities at night, will update soon
Deeply appreciate TS babe for sacrificing some of her busy time to write this latest sexciting update for us to read n enjoy regarding her having sex with her old uncle

Old 21-12-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Uncle insert his dick into my pussy and its been quite a while since i got fucked by someone since my husband didnt fuck me in the last few months.

The feeling was nice and my uncle was busy punding me and sucking my boob at the same time. I was moaning all the way and we went to to the balcony and he fuck being me while my hand were holding on the railing.

It was at the very high floor so no one can really see us but i can see the whole entire central landscape while getting fucked.

As i was moaning too loud, uncle bring me back in, afraid that someome might hear us

We went to his room and continue fucking in doggy style and uncle was really strong that he fuck me hard that i feel great getting pound.

After awhile, he release his load inside me. I could feel the warm cum flowing, this feel was sensational l, felt surreal.
Old 21-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
QuadEEEFFF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update sis!
Old 21-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Wow!.. can't believe reading TS sis sharing with us how much she enjoyed being fucked RAW by her old uncle .. can't wait to read her next sexciting update

Old 21-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 21-12-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
hyperduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow!.. can't believe reading TS sis sharing with us how much she enjoyed being fucked RAW by her old uncle .. can't wait to read her next sexciting update
Yes, she's enjoying the warm cum in her pussy!!
Old 21-12-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
Points deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Uncle insert his dick into my pussy and its been quite a while since i got fucked by someone since my husband didnt fuck me in the last few months.

The feeling was nice and my uncle was busy punding me and sucking my boob at the same time. I was moaning all the way and we went to to the balcony and he fuck being me while my hand were holding on the railing.

It was at the very high floor so no one can really see us but i can see the whole entire central landscape while getting fucked.

As i was moaning too loud, uncle bring me back in, afraid that someome might hear us

We went to his room and continue fucking in doggy style and uncle was really strong that he fuck me hard that i feel great getting pound.

After awhile, he release his load inside me. I could feel the warm cum flowing, this feel was sensational l, felt surreal.
Lucky Uncle, fucking raw and creaming deep in you. =D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1