The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
pinkcrane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Back to Office and Back to Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Lucky boss to have an obedient subordinate.

Camping here for the next sexciting updates.
Obedient and horny subordinate
Old 19-03-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

search for some hobbies to do...make your life more meaningful
Old 19-03-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kYdeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, sure hoping there will be much more
Old 21-04-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hail a cab and reached my boss's place amd i knock on his door and he welcome me with a smile.

When the door closed, John start to hug me and his hand go under my dress and start to touch my pussy

John: naughty little girl, didnt even wear a panties.

I smiled

He carry me back to his room and put me on his bed. And then hebslowly took off his clothing and spread my leg to go under my dress to licl and suck my pussy.

I moan and enjoy his skill that my husband wont even do ... after that he insert his dick into my pussy and pound me hard.

His dick inside me make me feel great.

After while he, he took out his dick and turn me around and shoot his cum on my face
Old 21-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
surinami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, please keep going
Old 21-04-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessitan94 View Post
I hail a cab and reached my boss's place amd i knock on his door and he welcome me with a smile.

When the door closed, John start to hug me and his hand go under my dress and start to touch my pussy

I smiled

He carry me back to his room and put me on his bed. And then hebslowly took off his clothing and spread my leg to go under my dress to licl and suck my pussy.

I moan and enjoy his skill that my husband wont even do ... after that he insert his dick into my pussy and pound me hard.

After while he, he took out his dick and turn me around and shoot his cum on my face
T.Q. TS babe for cumming back with another sexy update after so long ...i would do n say the same thing to u as yr boss John did abv ...good to know u r enjoying his dick in yr pussy as he pounds u hard down below n got a facial from him ....camping for the next notti update...don't take too long hor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I smiled

Thanks sis for the short and juicy update.

This is really fast and furious, lucky John.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-04-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
holasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please update soon!
Old 22-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

John and sis both enjoying, cheers!
Old 23-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
shengkaifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, support!!
Old 23-04-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Ahter69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here. Please keep going.
Old 14-05-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry for the long wait.

John can to me and we start frenching, and a serious tongue fight.

After while, we break off out miss and John told me that he has to be relocated to US tonight, thats why he want a last fuck before he leave.

I smiled and told him no worry, i will always wait for him here.

Then we took a bath and went back home.

The nect day when i reach office, we were gather by out CEO that our boss john was urgently relocated to US to manage one big client, so in the meantime our team is left alone for a moment since all the current project are in good progress. Our new boss will come next week.

So we continue with our work as per normal

Next week came, our boss has arroved in office, she was stern but seems okay.

Then my CEO announce that our current project will be assign to other team and we have a new bid to manage.

So we noted and work on handover for this entire week and friday evening, we were assigned task, i was team up with jack and condy team up with Sandy our new projext director on the upcoming bid.

After the discussion, i went to talk to jack to aee if he is free this weekend to discuss starting tonight. And he is okay with it.

So aftwr work i went home to pack my stuff for the weekend and told my husband that i need to OT for the weekend and will not be coming home till sunday evening.

He waa shocked and after i told him the assignment, he realize how big this client is and i told him i will be staying over at my female colleague place then he say okay.

Of course have to say this if not hebwill not let me go...

So aftwr i pack up and went to jack place. Jack open the door and invite me in.

We discuss the project ubtil 2am then realize that we are hungry. So jack prepare maggie me for us and i went around to lool at his photo on the wall and realizw he is an otaku.

So i ask him over the meal about his cosplay and then suddenly i ask hom if you have one for me cheekily.

I was shocked that he said he got one for me. I was okay.... then he proceed to bring the costume to me and tell me about the anime of this costume. Its a sword art so.ething can rememver, is the femal lead character costume.

The jack dare me if i dare to wear. So i acceptws.

After awhile, i came our from thw room and jack's eyes and mouth open so wide

I laugh and say dont drool, although a bit revealing haha.

He stood up and walk towards me and say "sorry"

He use his hand to grab my boobs and pussy. I was shock but i can feel his hard dick rubbing on my butt
Old 14-05-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

So i can feel his dick rubbing my butt and he finger me until i was high and leak a little.

I turb around and look at his eyes, and we kiss. My hard were rubbing his hard dick and slowly unzip his pants and his dick was huge. (Indian genes indeed)

After a few rub, he cum and i was surprise that he was fast... he told me that he is a virgin.

I was shock, someone handsome as him is a virgin?

I stroke a bit and he was hard again. He is really full of energy.

We went to his bed, and laid him down and i slowly took off my costume and he saw my boobs revraling to him. I knew he wanted to touch so i take his hand and place it on my boobs

Me:nice?
Old 14-05-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

A nagging husband will make you feel demotivated, and i usually will seek advice from my penpal in SB...on how to upgrade ourselves
Old 14-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So i can feel his dick rubbing my butt and he finger me until i was high and leak a little.

I turb around and look at his eyes, and we kiss. My hard were rubbing his hard dick and slowly unzip his pants and his dick was huge. (Indian genes indeed)

After a few rub, he cum and i was surprise that he was fast... he told me that he is a virgin.

I was shock, someone handsome as him is a virgin?

I stroke a bit and he was hard again. He is really full of energy.

We went to his bed, and laid him down and i slowly took off my costume and he saw my boobs revraling to him. I knew he wanted to touch so i take his hand and place it on my boobs

Me:nice?
too handsome sometimes not easy to find mate because girls think that he already has girlfriend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1