The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
huangdao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Very nice share TS, more please
Old 18-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"I'm sorry for him," Ellie said. "He can be kind of strange." 

Bethany stood back up and scooped off some of the slime on her leg. 

"So that's the famous boyfriend I've been hearing about," Bethany said. 

"You don't like him," Ellie said. 

"It doesn't matter what I think, El." 

Ellie shook her head and scrunched her nose. It always amazed Bethany just how terminally cute Ellie could manage to look without trying. 

"It does," she said. "It matters to me." 

"Fine, do you want my honest opinion?" 

Ellie nodded. Her eyes were crystal blue and very large. Bethany was well over a head taller than Ellie, giving her the peculiar sensation that she was talking to a child. That wide-eyed look, it was one that screamed vulnerability. 

This is the first time she's ever had someone, Bethany reminded herself. Don't take that away from her. 

"He seems fine," Bethany lied. "I'm sure he just got caught off guard. I would have been too." 

Ellie's expression lightened considerably. Without warning, she pulled Bethany into a close hug. 

"I'm glad you like him!" 

"Well I didn't say I liked him," Bethany muttered. 

"I'm just glad I have your approval now!" 

"Great," Bethany said. 

Ellie looked to the dormitory and back at Bethany. 

"Before I go," she said. "Have you heard from Dan? I keep trying to get him to visit." 

With you and Mr. Smug together, that is a very bad idea. 

Bethany bit her tongue. 

"He seems like he's having a blast at UVA," she said. "We'll all have to hang out during Thanksgiving break." 

"Oh that'll be fun!" Ellie said. "I bet he'll be bringing back a girlfriend knowing him." 

That's a losing bet, Bethany thought. 

"Well, are you okay to be all alone?" Ellie asked. "I have to head in, but I can wait with you." 

"I'm fine. I'm going to head home and maybe catch some shuteye." 

"Got it! Well, see you later Beth!" 

As Ellie ran off towards Warren hall, Bethany stopped her. 

"El?" 

"Yes?" 

"Just be careful with him." 

Ellie nodded and ran into the dorm. 

Penny unpacked her clothes and folded them onto her bed while Eliza sat on Lindsay's bed and scowled at every possible thing in the room, saying nothing. The silence was suffocating. 

Finally, Penny began to hum to herself faintly. She made it through about half of the first verse of Hey Jude when Eliza cut her off. 

"Will you stop that?" she snapped. "I'm trying to think."

"About what?" 

Eliza shushed her and went back to glaring at the ceiling. 

"Whatever," Penny muttered. 

If Penny was being honest with herself, even this awkward back-and-forth was a relief. After a somber week filled with a wake, a funeral, and a family breakdown, there was something strangely comforting about the presence of the angry little redhead. She was like an adorable puppy that tried to bite you if you got too close. Or you talked. Or did anything at all. 

The one thing that bothered Penny was just how good looking Eliza managed to be while pissed off. She rocked a scowl with her scarlett pixie cut and her elfen features. Tantrums suddenly looked dignified. 

Penny turned to face the mirror on the back of the door and scrunched her face up like she was mad for a moment. She just looked like she had to take a really big shit. Even worse, she was heavy enough to gain a double chin when she frowned. Life was full of minor practical jokes like that. 

"What are you doing?" Eliza said. 

"Nothing!" 

"Am I bothering you?" 

"Not at all! Honestly, it's nice to have company. It was a lonely week and-"

Eliza cut her off. 

"Fine. Good." 

Back to scowling. 

Penny grabbed the stack of panties she had built on her bed, taking a moment to balefully reflect on how big and unattractive they all looked. Each pair was a bland, single pastel color and they were all granny-panty types. Never in a million years was Penny going to be allowed to wear a thong or even lingerie. 

Eliza probably had a butt as tight and firm as a volleyball. Suddenly, Penny got an image of a pair of fat volleyballs sticking out from Eliza's behind, the girl glaring with that deadly serious expression all the while. Penny covered her mouth to stifle the laughter. 

She stepped over to her underwear drawer and without looking opened it. That's when it came out. 

All of a sudden, a flash of dark green surged out of the drawer at Penny. Something slimy and warm slapped across Penny's shoulder and immediately began to snake its way downward, towards the opening in Penny's shirt.

The girl panicked, screamed, and began to stumble across the room. 

"What the fuck is the matter with you?" Eliza yelled. 

Penny spun around and clawed at her shoulder, trying in vain to rip the thing off of her. It was already halfway through the opening in her shirt. She could feel hot, viscous slime beginning to coat her breasts through her bra. 

"Get it off!" Penny shrieked. "Get it off! Get it off, Get it off!

Eliza shot off the bed and grabbed Penny by the arms, trying to get a good look at the thing crawling down the girl's shirt. It was a giant worm or snake or something. Whatever it was, it looked disgusting. 

For a split second, Eliza watched the creature glisten in the dorm room fluorescents before sipping under Penny's light blue shirt completely. 

"What are you waiting for?" Penny screamed. 

"Just shut up and let me think."

"Don't tell me to shut up!" 

Penny was now in hysterics, shaking and flapping her arms. 

Eliza grabbed the bottom of Penny's shirt and yanked it up over the girl's head. Meanwhile, Penny screamed her head off, but the shirt muffled it a little. Across the girl's pudgy midsection was a long trail of thick green slime. 

For Penny, this moment was turning into a full blown panic attack. Something terribly alive was slithering ever lower down her body, leaving a trail of thick, sweet mucus that made her head spin. On top of that, she could not move her goddamn arms. 

Eliza could see the worm clearly now. It was about five or six inches long and about an inch thick, accept at what Eliza could only describe as the head, which thickened into a bulbous mound. The creature was black mottled with spots of dark green, but the underlying texture was hard to make out with the amount of slime covering its surface.

Eliza watched the creature slide down Penny's plump belly and start to pry at the waistband of the girl's skirt. At that moment, Eliza snapped out of her funk and moved. 

Reaching with both hands, she seized the creature in her fingers and yanked it away from Penny just as it began to poke its head down the girl's skirt. 

Penny tumbled backwards, the shirt still over her head, before slumping against her bed. 

Meanwhile, Eliza stared blankly at the worm in her hands. The creature writhed violently for a few seconds before it seemed to stop. Eliza felt a strange, growing vibration and suddenly a jet of green slime shot up from the head, splattering on the ceiling. 

"Shit!" She screamed, throwing the worm across the room towards the door. 

It took no time for the creature to regain its bearings. It spun around and began to slither inwards, now gunning for Eliza. 

"Penny, fucking help me!"

Penny had just yanked her shirt back down and was idly sloshing off green mucus here and there. She looked down at the slithering creature, finally getting a good look at her attacker. Then she screamed yet again. 

"Are you always this useless?" 

Eliza stepped backwards as the worm slowly cornered her. At that moment, the door flew open and Cece Ramírez stormed in, her normally sleepy eyes blazing. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?" She cried. 

Eliza desperately pointed at the approaching monstrosity. Cece's expression shifted immediately to something Eliza could not discern. Then the girl ran out of the room. 

The creature slithered closer. 

Cece Ramírez returned a moment later holding a big glass bowl. For some godforsaken reason, she looked elated. 

Just as the worm inched its way to Eliza's feet, Cece descended on it with the overturned bowl, trapping it behind the glass. While the creature slammed hard against the glass, Cece held the bowl in place. 

"I think I'll call you Sweet Wormengarde," the girl said affectionately to the captured animal. 

Eliza and Penny just stared at Cece in horror and disbelief. 
Old 18-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Penny snapped a picture of the worm as it swam through the water of the mid-sized aquarium/terrarium hybrid and sent it to Lindsay with the caption "what the fuck?" 

"So what is it?" She asked Cece. 

The room was filled with a cacophony of buzzing motors and trickling water from several different aquariums and terrariums, both large and small. They even covered one of the bed frames, the mattress having been removed and replaced with a sheet of plywood. 

Cece shrugged her shoulders. 

"Wormy is whatever she wants to be." 

The girl tracked the worm in the water with her finger affectionately. It followed her finger relentlessly whenever she got near. 

"So you have no clue," Eliza said. 

"Yeah, pretty much." 

"What do we do? My roommate's gone psycho. Why would she put this thing in my panties drawer?" 

Eliza peered at the thing as it swam frantically through the water. 

"I mean, it kind of fits, in a sick way. It has a rather familiar shape," she said. 

Penny looked at the thing and at first didn't understand. She traced her eyes along its wiggling, tube like mass, up to the bulge of greenish-black flesh that seemed to be its head. The creature looked like an eel, but that didn't have anything to do with panties. Penny tried to imagine it crawling through narrow burrows under the sea floor. Squeezing through narrow passage ways. Pushing its head into tight openings. 

It clicked. 

"Ew! Stop being gross!" 

"I'm not the one who stuck this monster with your panties." 

"Hey!" Cece snapped. "Sweet Wormengarde is not a monster." 

Eliza and Penny both gave the girl baffled looks, but back off when they saw the sheer level of anger and sincerity in the girl's face. 

"Thanks for taking it, Cece," Penny said sheepishly. 

"Yeah," Eliza added. "Thanks for, um, helping me." 

"That's better," Cece said with a smirk. 

She grabbed a label maker on her desk, one of two surfaces not covered in animal habitats, and printed out a label reading "Sweet Wormengarde - Unknown". Then she carefully slid the label across the very top right corner of the aquarium. 

"How do you know it won't drown?" Penny asked.

The creature seemed to swim just fine, but it must have spent a while in the air waiting for Penny to find it. At the very least, it seemed to survive just fine in land.

"I got this habitat for a bullfrog. It's got a mix of aquatic and land environments, as you can see," Cece pointed to a dismal gray island with a pot of fake grass that took up nearly a quarter of the tank. "It's sloped so wormy can get back on land if she needs to. I stuck her on land first while you were cleaning up, but she seems to like swimming better." 

"Are you sure it's safe to have this thing?" Eliza asked. "I mean, it straight up attacked Penny. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was going for your crotch!" 

Eliza grinned maniacally and jabbed Penny in the ribs. Being around the little pixie bitch was getting old quick. 

"Very funny," Penny said. 

Cece grabbed a glass jar full of cubes of dried brown matter labeled "brine shrimp" and pulled out a handful. Through the grating on top of the aquarium, she dropped these cubes one by one. They plopped into the water and started to break apart. 

At first, the creature within the aquarium did not react. It swam up and down, bouncing against the disintegrating brine shrimp. Then, perking up its bulbous head, it approached one of the more solid cubes. 

The girls watched in awe and mild disgust as the head of the creature expanded, revealing a hole that they could only assume was the mouth. This hole was big enough to fit a marble when fully opened. In an instant, the worm inhaled the cube of soggy brine shrimp into its mouth and swam back down into the depths. A moment later, it popped back up and grabbed another cube. 

It repeated this process until nothing was left. It never slowed down its feeding and seemed perfectly read for more. It wiggled its body and seemed to look at Cece expectantly. 

"To answer your question," Cece said finally. "I have a tarantula and a scorpion as well. Safety isn't big on my list of concerns." 

"Suit yourself. That thing gives me the creeps," Eliza said.

"Well it's a good thing you won't be caring for her then," Cece said. 

At that moment, Penny's phone chimed with a text message. It was from Lindsay. 

"I take it you didn't like your homecoming gift?" It read. 

Penny furrowed her brow. Was Lindsay really trying to joke through this? The level of immaturity was astounding. 

"What? What is it?" Eliza asked. 

"It's our favorite person." 

Penny showed Eliza the text. 

"Tell her you want to meet up and talk." 

"Fine," Penny said. 

She texted this to Lindsay and a minute later got a response. 

"I'm at Carter Hall. Room 124. Meet me there?" 

"She wants to meet at Carter Hall. This sounds weird." 

"Tell her you're coming," Eliza said. "Don't mention me. I want to catch her off guard." 

"Fine," Penny said. 

She had a sinking feeling in her gut. Something was wrong, that much was obvious. There was so little they actually knew. 

"Alright," Eliza said. "Carter is a ten minute walk. Let's go. Cece, thanks for the help and good luck with your worm." 

"Au Revoir," Cece said as she dumped another heaping of brine shrimp into the tank. The creature within guzzled down the particulate. 

Before they left, Penny dashed back into her room and came out holding a wooden softball bat. 

"What the hell are you bringing that thing for?" Eliza asked. 

"Between the worms and the deaths and Lindsay being all weird, I don't feel safe." 

"Come on, that's stupid. Put that thing away." 

"No! You weren't the one with the monster worm crawling all over you!" 

"Fine," Eliza said, sighing. "Come on. Let's head out." 

Now that she could move her arms and legs, Melissa was bound. That cruel irony seemed to define her night. 

Her wrists and hands were bound with duct tape and each ankle was bound to one bed post by rope. She could wiggle a little, but otherwise was rendered immobile. There was a strip of duct tape covering her mouth. 

In her mind, memories flashed at irregular intervals. Visions of Erin, of her crying for help. Memory of the feeling. Melissa, feeling her pussy throb like never before, unable to get up and help. Unable to even register the situation. Just watching vacantly as her friend was defiled. 

The girls were talking amongst themselves. 

"I don't see why we don't grab one of the eggs that's ready to hatch and just leave it between her legs. It's not like she can fight it," the blonde one, Lindsay, said. 

"Because," Megan said. "It's not fun that way." 

"Well then what is fun? Turning other girls in fun." 

Megan sighed and walked over to Melissa, running her hand along the girl's belly. 

"What's fun is letting our newest sister turn her former friend when she's finally ready." 

Melissa's blood ran cold. She could barely wrap her head around the last few hours and what she did understand terrified her. What was happening to Erin? What was that thing they put inside of her? 

"Great," Lindsay said. "That could take hours. You don't even know where the little bitch went." 

"I'm sure she's around here," Megan said. 

"How are you sure?" 

Megan shrugged.

"A hunch." 

"Well what are we supposed to do?" 

Lily was clutching her belly and looking on the verge of tears. Lindsay just looked pissed. 

"One of you is going to have to watch her." 

Melissa shifted herself slightly, trying to get a good idea of how much mobility she could manage. Her legs were secured tightly and spread in a way that made her feel vaguely ill having seen Erin's fate only minutes earlier. Her wrists were bound tightly as well, but they were not attached to the bed. That was something, at least. 

"Nose ghost!" Lindsay said. 

Lilly refused to look up. The girl seemed dejected. Every few minutes, she would eye Melissa with a mix of desire and sadness. 

"I feel so empty," she muttered. "Why did you take it from me?" 

"What is she on about?" Megan asked. 

"I think she's upset that you took her baby from her," Lindsay said. 

"Oh. Sorry, I guess."

Lily looked up at Megan, her eyes glistening with tears. 

"Will there be another one? I want a chance to give it to someone. It was feeling so good." 

"Sure," Megan said. "Just go find someone to fuck." 

"So is that how it works?" Lindsay asked. "Because I'm empty right now and I haven't fucked a guy since last night." 

Megan shrugged. Her patience with the other two was clearly waning. 

"I don't know. Seems like it. I fucked two guys to death yesterday and pushed out that monstrosity a couple hours later. I haven't had anything since." 

"So if I fuck, then I'll give birth to another one?" 

"Yeah, sure. Just don't kill someone. Why don't you run along, Lily?" 

Lindsay stared daggers at Megan. Melissa watched as the girl tensed, looking ready to punch Megan. Then she relented. 

"I can't fuck. I can't turn anyone. You owe me if you let her go have fun." 

"Oh my God, you really are going to drag your feet on this. Yes, fine. What do you want out of this?"

Melissa watched the girls carefully. The last thing she needed was them getting suspicious of her. Her heart pounded harder than it ever had. She was trapped, tied up, and apparently living in a crazy science fiction story. 

After seeing Erin violated by that creature, nothing felt real anymore. It only seemed stranger to have the girls bickering like this. This never happened in the movies. 

"I want you to bring me a really hot girl to turn," Lindsay said. "I'm talking ten out of ten babe. One of your cheerleader friends, maybe." 

"Oh yeah, I forgot about those," Megan said. She looked pensive for a moment and then refocused. "Fine. I'll find you a really hot girl or whatever. Just watch this one right now." 

"Deal." 

At least I have a little time, Melissa thought. She looked down and saw the bump of her phone in her pocket. Her fingers were almost completely immobile, but the tips stuck out from the duct tape. If she could just get it out of her pocket, there was hope. Especially with the girls bickering. 

"Alright, we're agreed then," Megan said. "I'm going to find our newest convert. You're going to watch pepperspray bitch over here. Lily, put on some clothes and find someone's bone to jump." 

Melissa kept a close eye on each of the girls and dipped her hand into her pocket, pulling the phone out and letting it fall slightly to the mattress. Then she pushed it under her right buttock for later. 

Megan and Lily left shortly after, leaving Lindsay alone with her. The room seemed to grow more tense as it came down to the two of them. Somehow, Melissa felt more vulnerable. 

Lindsay walked over to the bed and started to run her hands along Melissa's body. Closing her eyes, Melissa tried to imagine herself far away from her own body. The girl's fingers pried more and more as the seconds stacked up.

"You both put up a good fight. A lot better than the girls last night," Lindsay said. "You really nailed Megan with that mace." 

The girl cupped Melissa's breast and began to massage it through her shirt. Suddenly, she felt a growing warmth matched with tingly pleasure that vibrated through her skin like small lightning bolts. Melissa started to get wet between the legs. 

TBC
Old 20-10-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Just imagine yourself anywhere else, she thought. This too shall pass. Just breathe. 

Her assailant giggled and slipped her hand past the hem of her shorts. Melissa felt dexterous fingers begin to rub her pussy, sending the same hot need through her body as the hand on her breast, but magnified a hundred fold. 

Melissa arched her back and squealed through the duct tape gag. Her pussy was still raw and sensitive from the assault she received from Lily and this new wave of pleasure only hit her even harder. 

"Look at you go," Lindsay said. "I guess I can't turn you. Bummer. But I can drive you nuts." 

The last thing Melissa saw was Lindsay's eyes fill completely with striking green light. Then her vision went blank. 

When she awoke, it felt as if some time had passed. Lindsay paced about the room, looking at her phone. When she noticed Melissa, her eyes lit up. 

"Oh good, I thought I'd really fucked you up." 

The girl bounded over, giving Melissa a good look at her body. The girl strained the tight red shirt she wore, her large breasts seeming desperate to erupt out of the top. Megan and Lily were the same way. All these girls looked like they had nearly superhuman curves. 

"I'm conflicted," Lindsay said. "On the one hand, I'm supposed to be watching you and keeping you quiet." 

Lindsay cupped Melissa's cheek and picked at the duct tape gag. 

"On the other hand, I'm bored as shit and you're the only other person around. So how's about this, you promise not to scream and we can talk. Deal?" 

These girls sure like making deals, Melissa thought ruefully. Still, she desperately wanted to know more. She nodded her head. 

Lindsay ripped the gag off, stinging Melissa's lips and making her yelp slightly. 

"How ya feeling?" Lindsay asked. 

"What did you do to her?"

"Alright, we're just diving right in. No pleasantries or anything. Cool."

"Well?"

"I think you've got a pretty good idea," Lindsay said. "Ask me another question, or I might get frisky again."

Lindsay traced her fingers around the swells of Melissa's breasts to emphasize her point. 

"What are you?"

"Basic question, but fair, I guess."

Lindsay paced through the room, considering her answer. Melissa took the opportunity to slide her phone under her butt, working it to left side by sliding her hips. 

"So I don't know much. I can't give you some long villain speech like in the movies," Lindsay said. "Here's what happened to me."

Melissa made sure Lindsay was not looking directly at her and reached her bound hands over to her phone on her left side. It was an uncomfortable stretch, but she managed it. 

"So it was the middle of one of my English classes. I had to use the bathroom, as it happens. Well I squat down on the toilet, pull out my phone, and settle in."

Melissa could barely see the phone screen if she strained her eyes to the left. Even so, her thigh obscured the bottom quarter of it from view. 

Just focus on hitting the home button. 

Melissa felt along the base of her phone and found the circular indent, pressing it with her middle fingertip. 

"Anyways," Lindsay continued. "All of a sudden, I'm taking in the world's most lively dildo. I fight it.

I lose. This thing decides we should spend some long-term quality time together."

"So what did it do to you?" Melissa asked, trying to keep Lindsay engaged.

"Why it popped my cherry! Just kidding, some fuck named Brad did that back in tenth grade."

Melissa took a deep breath and tried to replicate the pattern of her password on the phone. She felt her phone vibrate, indicating a wrong entry. 

Damn.

"So what did happen?" Melissa asked. 

"I think you pretty much saw what happened when we did it to your little friend."

Melissa held back her anger. 

"But once it was inside."

"Mmm, that's the fun part. Once it's inside and all connected, you get horny. Not like a little horny either. Like hornier than you've ever felt before. At least I did. Your whole body starts to heat up and ache. Then you start to change."

Melissa felt the vibration of another failed attempt. How much longer could she rely on Lindsay being distracted? She had to delay. 

"What changes?"

Lindsay slipped off her leather jacket and pulled the skin-right red shirt off of her, revealing a pair of massive, perky breasts to the light. Melissa was shocked by just how curvaceous the girl was. 

"When I woke up yesterday morning, I was a b-cup. I was a pudgy, unremarkable chick with only her sense of humor to help her out. Now look at me!"

Melissa failed to unlock her phone again. She was getting nervous. How many times did she have until it locked out for good? She never could remember. 

"The worm did that?"

"I can't think of anything else that caused this. Besides, it was the same with the other girls. I'm guessing it's happening to your friend right now!"

It was hard to imagine Erin rocking that kind of body. In her stomach, Melissa felt a deep, sinking emptiness as she thought of the fate she had left her friend to. 

"So is that it? You get a worm in your pussy and turn into a playboy model?"

"If it was, there wouldn't be two dead kids on campus."

"You killed them?" Melissa asked, slightly shocked despite all she had seen. 

"Not me. The brown haired bitch who turned your friend. I just put someone in the hospital as far as I know."

"But why?"

"It's not like we can help it," Lindsay said, idly stroking her breasts. "We just take a little more out of boys when we fuck. Just like we leave a little more in girls."

"But what do you get out of it?"

"I don't know. I just know it feels really good and it lets me put more worms in pretty little things like yourself."

Lindsay sauntered over, but she seemed more focused on pleasuring herself than paying attention to Melissa. 

Melissa typed in her password, taking her time on this attempt. She held her breath and waited for the vibration. It never came. 

She was in. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video21777855...hot_trong_phim

"Are you okay?" Jon asked. 
Old 20-10-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

He was on top of Ellie, his knees straddling her. When he looked at her, his gaze never seemed to meet her eyes. Right now, he was eyeing her neck. 

"Me? I'm fine," Ellie said. 

What else was there to say?

"Good," Jon said. 

He swooped down and pulled Ellie close for a wet kiss, his tongue jabbing into her mouth like a worm. 

A worm. Ellie shivered, thinking about the creature on the path. 

Jon was getting excited again, moving against her with his hips and searching with his hands for the boundary where Ellie would push him away. That boundary was slowly eroding. 

Ellie felt long fingers caress just below her small breasts. This exact move, down to the light flicking of Jon's fingertips, had repeated in every one of their makeout sessions in the last week. The boy clearly wanted something. 

Ellie thought back to the moment outside Dunwich hall. Of Lindsay, planting both her hands on Ellie's chest. It had to be a daydream, but it felt so real. Why would she imagine that? Why did it feel like a memory, not imagination?

John ran his tongue up Ellie's throat in that moment and squeezed her torso just below her breast hard. His hand just barely rested against Elie's small mound of flesh. 

Two weeks prior, Ellie had never even kissed a boy. Now here she was, having every last one of her boundaries pushed to the limit. Where did it stop?

It stops when he fucks you. 

It was Bethany's voice that said that. Ellie hated that even in her own head, Bethany was judging her. 

She also knew the voice was true. Jon was not going to stop until he took everything from her. Every boundary. Every experience. 

No, Ellie thought. Not yet. 

Elli grabbed Jon's hand and pulled away from his kiss. She could feel the rosy glow on her cheeks, the involuntary excitement of her body around him. She could feel the power he had over her. 

"We need to talk," she said. 

"Oh?"

"How far do you want to go?"

Jon considered this for a moment and then spoke. 

"As far as you're comfortable."

So all the way. 

"Jon, I don't think I want to have sex right now," Ellie said.

"That's fine. We can just makeout."

"No, I mean right now in my life. Maybe later."

"Oh."

Ellie felt the breath leave her. Inside the room, the only sounds that could be heard were the trickle of rain and the constant low hum of the AC unit. 

"Maybe later, just not now."

"How much later?" 

Jon's words were sharp and direct. 

"I don't know. Maybe a few months, maybe a few years. I just know I'm not ready right now. The same goes for, like, touching each other's stuff and oral and all."

"Oh." Jon repeated. 

"Are you mad?"

Jon hopped off the bed and shook his head. 

"Not at all, I just misread this situation."

"Misread?"

"Well Yeah. I figured we'd hook up and just dive right into it. I was thinking something casual."

"What? Why would you think that?"

Jon shrugged. He was smirking at her. Ellie hated that goddamn smirk. 

"I guess you seemed cute and pretty into me. I don't know, guess it wasn't in the cards."

"You're breaking up with me?"

"It's nothing personal. Trust me. I just don't want to be pinned down with someone who isn't-isn't as adventurous as me."

Don't let him hurt you, Bethany's voice whispered in Ellie's mind. 

Ellie could feel useless tears coming, but she refused to give in now, in front of Jon. Why was this crumbling so fast? Had she done something wrong. 

"I could be that adventurous," Ellie murmured. "I could be casual. Please, give me a chance."

Jon's eyes widened for a moment. His smirk fell away and he suddenly looked taken aback and a little sad.

"No," he said. "I can see it now. I should have seen it earlier. You're the type of girl that gloms onto a boy of her dreams and settles in for the long run. The church girl type. I'm not taking that from you."

Don't let him hurt you. 

Ellie clenched her fists, desperate to fight back her tears. Why did she even care? It had only been two weeks. 

Because he made you feel wanted. 

"You don't know me," Ellie snapped. "I'm not that girl. I don't have to be."

"But you want to be," Jon said. 

"No I don't!" Ellie shouted. "I'm not some dumb little bitch that everyone treats like a baby sister. I hate that."

Jon said nothing. His expression had not changed. 

"Just give me a chance," Ellie choked. "I'll do things."

"No," Jon said. Then he walked out of the room. 

Ellie ran to the door, readied herself to chase after him, to give him a piece of her mind. She held the doorknob, her fingers trembling, then she stepped back. 

She didn't go after him. She stayed in her room and cried until her roommate got back a long while later. 

She did this because she knew he was right. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video29408375/bi_mat

Haley was in the process of opening the door to her room when the message came in on the group chat. It was from Melissa. 

"Hey guys, I'm at Carter 126. Can't explain now, but I'm feeling super uncomfortable. Can someone come by?"

Haley furrowed her brow and gazed at her phone screen. 

"What's wrong, what's the matter?" Jessie asked. 

"One of my friends on our group chat just asked someone to go get her. She's feeling really uncomfortable or something. Here."

Haley showed Jessie the message. At that moment, Bethany Eastwood popped out of her room and rushed over. 

"You saw it too?" Bethany asked. 

"Yeah! Do you know what's going on?"

Bethany suddenly noticed Jessie hovering behind Haley and cocked her head. 

"I don't know. She has class in the evening, sometimes it's a while before she gets back."

"Are you heading over?" Haley asked. 

"Yeah, you coming too?"

"Sure!"

Jessie rapped Haley on the shoulder. 

"Can I talk to you real quick?" She asked. 

"What's up?"

"Privately."

Bethany gave both of them a weird look. 

"Hi," she said. "This is kind of an urgent thing right now."

"I know," Jessie said, dragging Haley into the room and slamming the door. 

"What's wrong with you!" Haley snapped. 

"Carter 126. That's my hallway."

"So what?"

"It's ground zero for the worms. My roommate. My next door neighbors. Even the RA is turned."

"Oh God," Haley said, suddenly looking like she was going to be sick. 

"Haley," Bethany called from the other side. "Sweetheart? We need to go."

"Carter 126 is the room of Emily Bloom and Megan Jensen. They're both turned. If your friend is there," Jessie trailed off. 

"But she texted!"

"It's a trap! They're trying to lure you guys in to save your friend, but when you get there, she'll be stuffed full of worms and helping them out."

"Haley, I'm heading out. If you want to help, you can. If not, that's fine," Bethany said. 

Jessie scowled. 

"Who the hell is she?"

"She's one of my friends, be nice!"

"I am being nice. I'm trying to keep you and her from running right into this fucking thing."

"Alright," Bethany said. "I guess I'm helping her alone."

Haley bolted out the door and ran to stop her friend. 

"Wait!" She cried. "Just wait a second."

Jessie followed her out, but kept her distance. 

"What, Haley? We need to go."

"That's the thing," Haley said. "We can't."

"What? Why?"

Jessie groaned and shook her head. 

"She's not going to believe you," She said.

"Believe what? What are you talking about?"

Haley looked down at her shoes, suddenly at a loss for words. It's not like she could just explain the last few hours. It still sounded crazy to her. 

"It's hard to explain."

"Well explain quickly, we've got to go."

"You're not going to believe me," Haley said softly.

"Haley, what's up?"

"Your friend got attacked on the path," Jessie said, stepping forward. "She was attacked by my roommate, but I managed to save her. That's pretty much where the story stops being believable, but we need you to listen."

Jessie suddenly looked commanding and powerful, despite being considerably shorter than Bethany. The wooden sword in her hands helped, but it was her eyes that really hammered home the point. They were two points of blue fire. 

"Okay, Fine," Bethany relented. 

Jessie explained most of the story, but Haley added bits and pieces. Several times, Haley expected her friend to turn around and never look back. To call them crazy and wash her hands of everything. It would have been understandable. 

Bethany never did run away. She listened intently and quietly until both girls were done talking. 

"Crazy, right?" Haley asked. "You can think so."

"No," Bethany said. She gazed down at the ground pensively. 

"The worm. What did you say it looked like?"

"Greenish black, about six or seven inches long, about two or three inches thick. Shaped like a dick," Jessie said. 

"It's exactly the same," Bethany muttered. 

"You've seen one too?" Haley asked. 

Bethany nodded. 

"On the path. It attacked me and a friend, but we killed it."

"Well that's something,"Jessie said. "What do you want to bet that's the same one my roommate tried to put in you, Haley?"

Haley nodded. 

Bethany scratched her head and glanced at her phone once more, before looking up at both girls. 

"I'm still going to help her."

"Oh you can't be fucking serious," Jessie said. 

"Bethany, you can't. They'll just get you too."

"If Melissa and these other girls are infected, they need to go to the hospital. Mel's my friend and I'm not going to just leave her to suffer."

"They don't seem to be suffering much," Jessie muttered. 

"Either way, she's my roommate. If she's infected like you say she is, it's not like I can avoid her."

"Fair. I learned that first hand," Jessie said. 

"You can't go," Haley pleaded. "We're already going to the police. They can help."

"That's going to take too long. Besides, they probably won't buy it."

"They're going to turn you. You understand that right?" Jessie said, flustered. 

"Maybe, But probably not," Bethany said. "But at least I tried to help Mel. Now I can go alone, or you guys can help. Seems better if we stick together though."

Haley looked to Jessie, eyes wide.

"No. Come on. This is such a bad idea."

"I'm going too," Haley said. 

"You literally almost got turned an hour ago. Now you're serving yourself up on a silver platter."

"It's the right thing to do. I was fortunate to have you, maybe Melissa can have us."

"Jesus, you're both serious."

They nodded. 

Jessie looked down at the tip of the wooden sword. It was caked in green fluid. 

"Fine," she said. "Fine. But if it looks bad, which it will, we're leaving, no questions asked. Okay?"

"Sure," Bethany said. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video31726001...son_affairs-mc

"Ah shit," Eliza said. 

"What? What is it?" 

Penny gripped her softball bat tightly. 

"Melissa's in trouble."

"Who is Melissa?"

"Melissa Lee? Do you know her?" 

Penny shook her head. She had the bat raised over her head. 

"Can you put the fucking bat down? I don't even know why you brought that thing. It's not like we're going to be fighting Lindsay." 

"What if there are more worms? What if there's something worse?" 

"Why would there be more worms? You know what? No, it doesn't matter. Melissa Lee is a friend who lives in my hall. She's Bethany Eastwood's roommate."

"Who is Bethany Eastwood?" 

Eliza facepalmed and began walking in the direction of Carter Hall. The two girls were standing in admission field, an open patch of grass that separated upper-classman housing from the freshman and sophomore dorms. During the day, the field was liable to host the frisby golf team or morning yoga, but now it was abandoned save for the two of them. 

Despite her confidence, Eliza was shaken up from the past few hours. The worm incident especially needled at her. The creature, whatever it was, had been so aggressive. And what was it trying to do? It didn't bite either of them, despite clearly having a mouth. So what was its aim in crawling all over Penny?

Something told Eliza that Sweet Wormengarde was a bigger danger than Cece Ramirez thought. 

"Who are these girls?" Penny asked, pushing the subject. 

"Do you know anyone on this campus?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Penny cried. "I know plenty of people. Either way, what's up with your friend? I thought we were going after Lindsay."

"Melissa just texted our group chat saying she was feeling really uncomfortable in Carter 126. She's probably cornered by some horny geek and needs an out. She's a sweet girl." 

Penny tailed behind Eliza, breathing heavily. She already felt exhausted from the past hour and Eliza kept a face pace in her trek across campus. Penny could already feel a sheen of sweat across her face, arms and legs. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video20730297...fuck_when_home

"So you're just abandoning our quest this quickly?"

Eliza giggled. It was the first true laughter Penny ever heard from the girl. 

"Abandoning our quest? You really are a nerd. And no, I'm not abandoning our quest," Eliza said, stretching out her arms in mock grandiosity. "I'm making a detour to help a friend because we're close by. Then we're finding that bitch." 

"That's kind of mean," Penny said. 

"What part?" 

"Calling Lindsay a bitch," Penny said, her eyes downcast. "We don't know what's up with her." 

"She put my friend in the hospital. Probably. And she left a giant leech for you in your panties drawer. Besides, you're the one with the bat." 

"For the worms!" Penny cried. 

"Sure. All those worms we'll totally be seeing. Right," Eliza said. "Look, I'll give her a chance to explain herself, but it better be a good explanation. As of now, she put Micah in the hospital and she fucked with you. I'm not okay with that." 

Penny blushed. While Eliza could be a cruel little elf, it felt good to know she was cared about. 

"Thanks," Penny said. 

"Sure thing," Eliza said. 

They walked off the admission field and turned up the path towards the administration building and, beyond it, Carter Hall. The rain had faded away, leaving a quiet world in its wake. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video33991841/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video58790533/_belva_...._

TBC
Old 22-10-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

"When we get there, you can wait outside if you want," Eliza said. "It shouldn't take long." 

"Uh, no." Penny said. "We should stick together." 

"You keep vacillating between feeling sorry for Lindsay and being scared shitless of her. It's funny." 

"I'm scared of the worms. I don't really care that much about Lindsay." 

"Yeah, the worms. I'm sure there will be plenty of worms waiting for you outside of Carter Hall." 

"Will you stop it?" Penny huffed. 

"Whatever. Sure." 

They were in the homestretch now. Carter hall, a banal three story brick box of rooms, loomed in front of them. 

"This shouldn't take long," Eliza said. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video52154013...$$$$$$_2ktd2uy

Erin looked backwards and saw that she was leaving a long trail of green slime wherever she walked. With every step, fresh filth leaked from her aching vagina, down her slim thighs. Seeing this only brought fresh horror to her mind. 

She had been wandering the hallways in Carter for the better part of twenty minutes, trying desperately to avoid people. 

Erin knew she should leave. Find police. Find a hospital. However, every time she tried to muster the strength, something shut down the thought. There was another force acting on her, pressing on her mind with alien impulses. 

This presence within her grew more powerful with each step Erin took. It seemed to warp events to its liking. Erin would walk towards an exit only to find herself stumbling down a hall on the other side of the building. As a result, Carter Hall became a labyrinth for the newly infected girl. 

However, this was not the worst part of Erin's new affliction. Nor were the alien whispers that used her own voice against her. No, the worst part was the absolute, uncontrollable craving that opened up inside of Erin's core - a combination of hunger and lust. 

Erin stumbled through a doorway and found herself in a long, deserted hall. A fresh batch of slime oozed from her vagina. Within the girl, something stirred. A myriad of sensations ranging from painful to strangely pleasant pulsed through Erin's nerves. 

Erin was burning up. Her body tingled and ached and itched. Erin felt swollen and with every step, her body seemed to bounce and jiggle a little more. 

Behind Erin, a door opened. She whirled around, eyes wide, and saw a boy with medium length, shaggy brown hair and freckles. He seemed familiar, vaguely. 

"Erin?" The boy asked. "Hey, are you okay?"

His words echoed in Erin's head, seeming distant and muddled.

Erin could smell him. A musky, sweaty scent that filled her brain with need. Newly developed instincts churned inside the infected girl's mind. The strange mixture of lust and hunger, rising to a fever pitch in the presence of this boy, started to consume Erin.

She started to pant heavily and took two steps towards the boy, saying nothing. 

What are you doing? Erin asked herself. This isn't right. You need to get away. 

"Hey, Erin. It's me, Jeffrey. We have Spanish together. You look sick." 

Erin stepped closer once more. Her body cried out for this guy, for Jeffrey. She needed something. 

"Hi Jeffrey," Erin said. "Can you help me?" 

"Sure, what is it?" 

Erin stepped up to Jeffrey and wrapped her arms around him. He reciprocated, looking confused and hugged her. 

"Can you help me?" Erin repeated. Her words were slurred and distant. 

"Uh, sure. Anything you need." 

Erin felt her vagina spasm and braced herself as a new orgasm rushed across her like a tidal wave. Slime jetted from between her legs, splattering the floor. 

Jeffrey heard the splashing sound and pulled away from Erin. Looking down at her slime, Jeffrey wore a mixture of repulsion and deep concern.

Erin shivered. She could not let him get away. She needed him. Her body yearned for him. 

Just bring him in for a kiss and you'll have him.

Erin looked Jeffrey in the eyes and closed the distance between the two of them. Jeffrey, staring in shock, did nothing. Just as their lips were about to meet, Erin's conscience took over. 

No! You can't. 

Erin ripped herself away from the boy and turned to run down the hall. All of a sudden, Megan Jensen burst through the doorway and began walking down the hall. Erin was trapped between Jeffrey and Megan. 

I need to get away, she thought. I can't let this happen. 

Erin turned and found the bathroom. It didn't matter if it was the men's room. She needed to get away. She needed somewhere to regroup. Away from Megan and more torture. Away from Jeffrey and those foreign urges. 

Erin burst through the door and planted herself in one of the stalls, locking the door. She began to sob.

http://www.xvideos.com/video52504145...$$$$$$_33xfll8

"Hey, what did she say to you?" Megan asked the boy. 

"She asked me to help her. I don't really know her that well, we just have class together." 

"She's my friend. Took a bad hit of acid and is losing it. I'll talk to her. Can you wait outside here? I might need help." 

"Sure thing," he said. "I hope she's okay." 

"Yeah, me too. Say, you don't happen to have a quarter, do you?"

The boy cocked his head and gave Megan a confused look. 

"I have one in my room, why?" 

"Could I borrow it? She has this thing about coins and I think it'll help her." 

"Oh, sure thing then!" 

The boy rushed into his dorm room and came out with a handful of quarters cupped in his palm. 

"I don't know how many you needed, so I grabbed a whole bunch. If there's anything else I can do, let me know." 

"Thank you!" Megan said, pulling the boy into a hug. 

Megan made sure to hold the boy tight longer than necessary so that he would get a whiff of her scent. While she had the opportunity, she was going to plant seeds. 

Then she stepped into the bathroom and saw that Erin had locked herself in the farthest stall in. Below her feet, there was a smattering of green slime. The girl was sobbing quietly to herself. 

For a moment, Megan stopped. The sound of despair from the girl was heavy and that weight settled on her consciousness in an uncomfortable way. 

The world seemed to spin for a second as Megan became disoriented. 

What was she doing here? Why had she caused this girl so much pain and suffering? 

"Erin," Megan said, and in that moment, her voice wavered. 

It was the voice of the girl from before the worm. Before the deaths. It was an honest attempt at connection, weighted with guilt and worry. 

The response from her worm was swift and harsh, spearing into the center of her mind. Venom seeped through her thoughts and memories, coloring everything green once more. 

Megan felt a gush of cum and slime in her panties as titanic orgasm rolled over her. Her nipples hardened against the fabric of her skin-tight shirt and clit burned like a hot iron. Conscience and concern washed away, leaving the searing lust that the worms delivered. 

She stepped up to the stall door and knocked softly, peeping the girl through the crack between the door and the frame.

"Erin, sweetheart," Megan said. "Why did you lock yourself in the boy's room." 

Erin gasped and stopped crying. Silence blanketed the bathroom. For Megan, she could sense a subtle tension in the air. 

"Leave me alone," Erin snarled. 

"I could walk right out the door and it wouldn't change a thing. You're already changing." 

"Just go!" 

"If I leave, what changes for you? You've already been turned. It's only a matter of time." 

Erin stomped her foot, sending slime droplets flying. They splattered against the aluminum walls of the stall and onto the tiling beyond. Megan bent down and scooped up one with her finger and sniffed it. 

"You're already changing. Your body's been producing this stuff by the bucketload. Don't worry, it stops gushing after a while." 

Erin responded with more whimpering and crying. She swung wildly from despair to rage, but Megan knew what burned underneath it all. She just needed access to the girl. 

"Come on, Erin. Let me help you," Megan said. "Let me help my baby sister."

"Don't call me that, you freak!" 

"Why, that's what you are. The worms make us all sisters and as far as I know, I stuck a worm inside of you less than an hour ago." 

"I'm not like you." 

"But you're becoming like me." 

Erin pounded the back wall of the bathroom. 

"I won't." 

Megan sighed and reached into her pocket for one of the quarters the boy in the hallway gave her. On the door was a circle of unpainted metal with a long slot running its length. Eyeing this slot and then the quarter, Megan knew it would be a match. 

That makes my life easier. 

"You're being a dumbass," Megan said. "I'm coming in." 

"No!" Erin cried. 

Megan moved quickly, inserting the quarter into the slot and turning the mechanism. It unlocked with a click. 

Erin lunged off the toilet towards the door, but she was too late. Megan yanked the door open and pounced on her. 

"Get away from me!" Erin cried. "I'll scream." 

"Go for it, bitch. It won't help you." 

"Why are you doing this?" 

Megan ignored Erin's question and instead pushed the girl against the back wall, driving her hand down the hem of the girl's skirt and panties. Her fingers were nimble and knew just where to go. 

Erin screamed, but her voice was thick with pleasure. Megan knew she had the girl then. 

"It never stops being this sensitive. You're fucking horny all the time." 

"No! Get off!" Erin squealed, desperately trying to pull Megan's hands away. 

Overwhelmed by her own lust, Megan easily overpowered the freshman and explored further. She brought her free hand up to cup the girl's right breast. 

Megan moaned and started to fondle the girl eagerly. 

"You're already getting bigger. I can't wait to see these little puppies grow huge!" 

"Please stop," Erin whimpered through heavy, panting breaths.

The girl's knees were buckling and the slime was now coming in a steady drip from her vagina. 

"Why? You clearly feel good." 

"No, that's not true." 

"You don't seem convinced." 

Megan slipped her hand under Erin's shirt, reveling in the feeling of the smooth, tight flesh underneath. Reaching the girl's bra, Megan noted that the fabric was already tight, cutting into the expanding breast flesh. 

"You've never been touched like this before. I bet you've never even had a boyfriend," Megan sneered. 

"Shut up," Erin whimpered, looking away. 

"I bet you haven't even had your first kiss." 

"So what?" 

Megan cupped Erin's cheek and pulled the girl into a wet, forced kiss. Erin pushed back at first, but slowly submitted.

Chuckling, Megan pressed on. She kissed Erin harder, savoring the taste of the girl. Sweet and musky and full of life. As she did so, she rubbed Erin's clit harder and faster. The feeling of the girl's body betraying her, giving into its alien lust, it was exhilarating. 

Her body in full revolt, Erin began thrusting her hips against Megan's fingers. She was approaching an orgasm that would put all previous ones that night to shame. 

Megan pushed her own body against her young ward, loving the feeling of her large breasts rubbing against Erin's own nascent pair. 

All of a sudden, the bathroom door opened and the boy from the hall was calling in. 

"Is everything okay? Do you need any help?" 

With this, the spell broke. Erin pulled away from Megan's kiss. For a moment, she looked completely bewildered. Megan watched as panic seeped back into the girl. 

"Please, help me!" she cried. "Call the police." 

"She's having a hallucination," Megan said. 

"She's lying, you've got to help me Jeffrey!" 

"Can you help me get her to your room?" She said to the boy, stepping out to greet him. 

"Uh yeah," Jeffrey said. "Whatever's best for her." 

Erin pushed past Megan and rushed forward. 

"Please Jeffrey, you have to believe me. I'm not hallucinating! She did something to me." 

Jeffrey looked up at Megan, unsure. She could see the whole facade unraveling here. That would not do at all. 

"What did she do?" Jeffrey asked. 

"She put this worm thing inside of me. In my vagina. And it's doing something to my body and I-" Erin trailed off. 

Jeffrey stared at her like she was growing horns out of her head. 

"See," Megan said. "She's completely loopy." 

"No," Erin cried. "No, she's lying. You have to believe me Jeffrey." 

"Can you grab her left arm?" Megan asked. 

Jeffrey nodded. 

"Get away from me," Erin said. She readied herself to run, but Jeffrey caught her. 

Megan swooped in on the other side and they began to drag the girl out of the bathroom. Megan fought hard, but she was a small girl and it was two against one. 
Old 22-10-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

They entered the dorm room and slammed the door before letting Erin go. Jeffrey blocked the doorway. 

"Stop helping her!" Erin shouted. 

"We can't let you hurt yourself, okay?" Jeffrey said. 

"Thank you for your help, Jeffrey. Your name is Jeffrey right?" Megan said. 

"Yeah, she wasn't hallucinating that." 

"I'm not hallucinating anything!" Erin screamed. 

She dashed at the door, but Jeffrey grabbed her. 

"We'll let you go when you calm down. Okay?" 

"She's lying to you! You have to believe me, please!" 

"It's sad," Megan said. "Seeing her like this. She's so well put together normally." 

"Fuck you!" Erin shouted. 

She whirled on Megan and dashed at the girl, fist raised. Before Erin could land a blow, Jeffrey had her arm and was pulling her away. 

"Erin, for god's sake. Chill out. You're safe here. We're trying to help you." 

"Yeah Erin," Megan sneered. 

"You've got to let me go."

"We can't," Jeffrey said, letting Erin go. 

Megan stepped past Erin and stood next to Jeffrey. 

"I really appreciate this. I'm Megan, by the way." 

"Sure thing!" 

Erin stared in disbelief at the pair. Tears were streaming down her face and her eyes were bloodshot, but Megan could also see that the girl was taking in long, deep breaths. She could smell Jeffrey just like Megan could and her body was already betraying her once more. 

"So what do we do?" Jeffrey asked. 

"Hmm," Megan said, stroking her chin in an exaggerated gesture. "How about you?"

Jeffrey turned to face her looking confused and caught off guard. 

"What?"

"You, hot stuff! Let's do you."

"I don't understand." 

"Maybe this will help." 

Megan rushed forward and pulled the unassuming boy in for a tight kiss. She felt him push away from her, but she held him tight. Even a little bit of time connected like this was enough to get Jeffrey off balance. 

"Stop it Megan!" Erin cried.

Megan ignored the girl and forced her tongue into Jeffrey's mouth. He pushed at her shoulder, but the move was half-hearted at best. Megan's pheromones, which had already saturated the air since entering the room, worked fast. 

Taking the hand on her shoulder, Megan instead forced Jeffrey to fondle her breast. The boy tried to push against the girl's full chest, but his finger's succumbed to their own lust quickly. 

Finally, Megan pulled away from Jeffrey to find the boy with vacant eyes, wobbling in place. He was babbling and moaning, trying his best to form a coherent sentence. 

"N-no. Muh-my girlfriend is going to be here soon, I can't," he finally managed. 

"Good to know, loverboy," Megan said. 

She grabbed both of the boy's hands and brought them to her chest before burying her lips in his neck. 

All of a sudden, Erin used the distraction to run past the pair. Erin reached the door when Megan finally noticed her. 

"If you run," Megan said. "I'll kill him." 

"What?" Erin cried. 

"If you run, I will fuck this guy to death. Got it?" 

Erin looked to Jeffrey. He stared vacantly at Megan as if he were under a spell.

"What did you do to him?"

"Let's just say guys have a real problem keeping themselves under control around us. You'll learn this soon enough." 

"Turn him back!" 

"I can't."

"Please," Jeffrey moaned. "My girlfriend. I can't." 

Megan kissed the boy's cheek, making sure to draw her tongue across his skin. 

"Oh, but you can." 

She pulled her tight shirt off, revealing her large breasts in all their glory. Then she turned to Erin. 

"Watch this. It should be educational," she said before addressing Jeffrey. "Do you want to be a good boyfriend, or do you want these?"

Megan thrust her chest out. 

"No! I love Drew. I won't," Jeffrey stammered. "I don't want this." 

The boy had a raging hard on and his eyes were fixed on Megan's breasts. 

"I don't need it," he said. "I can't." 

"Come on Jeffrey, you can. I won't tell." 

"I-I," Jeffrey lowered his head, tears falling down his cheek. "I need it." 

He rushed forward and took Megan's tits in his hands, squeezing and fondling the flesh with abandon. He kissed and sucked her nipples and pushed his throbbing hard on against the girl's supple thigh. 

"There you go, sweetheart. See Erin? They can't resist us. Not once we've swapped spit and our essence gets inside of them. It's like a virus." 

"Stop it. He has a girlfriend. You're going to ruin his life!" Erin cried. 

"Oh, I will do much worse if you don't come over and help."

"No! You're lying again. All you do is lie."

"Not this time," Megan said.

With one hand, she unzipped the boy's fly and started feeling his cock through his underwear. 

Jeffrey grunted loudly, throwing his head back. His hands were still fixed on Megan's breasts. 

"Fuck, I need this so bad. I'm sorry Drew, but I need it."

"I can't wait to meet this Drew chick," Megan said. 

Erin balled her fists up, having had enough. Charging forward, she managed to knock Melissa over on her ass. 

"You're not going to hurt her and you're not going to hurt him."

Erin looked to Jeffrey. The guy was a mess, his penis throbbing through his underwear, a wet spot forming on the fabric from precum. He was breathing heavily and looking from Erin to Megan and back to Erin without saying a word.

Megan watched Erin closely. She could see where the girl was focused - firmly on Jeffrey's crotch. 

She scrambled to her feet and moved as fast as a snake to be behind Jeffrey. She unbuttoned his pants and slipped her hand down his underwear while kissing him on the neck. 

"Get away from him," Erin bristled. 

Disregarding her, Megan pulled Jeffrey's pants down so his cock was in the open air and began to stroke it. He was bigger than she had expected. 

"Stop it," Erin said. Her voice was starting to falter.

"You've got a lot of fight, but instincts are instincts. I'm sure you can smell this," Megan said, rubbing her finger along Jeffrey's cockhead and scooping away a dollop of precum. 

"Why am I doing this?" Jeffrey whispered. 

He looked miserable, yet ecstatic. His body was in full revolt against his brain. 

"You aren't doing much of anything," Megan giggled. "Other than leaving."

"Why do you hurt people?" Erin muttered bitterly. 

For a second, Megan once more felt the world spin around her. A drop of guilt fell into her mind and she was at a loss for words. 

Then it was gone. 

"Save it. I know you want in on this. I see how you're legs are shaking. Come on."

"No."

"What is wrong with you girls?"Jeffrey cried. 

Megan felt her hold on the boy weakening even as he got harder in her hand. 

"Why are you fighting this so much?" Megan asked Erin.

"It's wrong."

"This isn't going anywhere," Megan snapped. 

She started rubbing Jeffrey harder, feeling the college boy writhe in her arms. 

"What are you doing?" Erin said. 

"Speeding this up."

Suddenly, Jeffrey's entire body went rigid. Megan continued to pump the boy's cock harder and harder as jets of cum started to burst from the head. The cloudy fluid shot onto the floor and coated Megan's hands. The scent of it filled the room, making Megan's head go hazy with lust. 

Erin looked on in horror and shock as her body started to betray her.

http://www.xvideos.com/video45139877..._two_hot_babes
http://www.xvideos.com/video40376613/gia_inh_loan_luan

TBC
Old 22-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Everydaywantsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camp here for more updates.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
BriyaniHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, camping for more updates
Old 22-10-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
dex3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more...
Old 24-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Jeffrey sank to his knees, gasping and staring in mingled shock and horror at the two girls as Megan made her way over to Erin. 

"How ya feeling girly?" 

"Get away from me," Erin said, backing up. 

"You're doing a bad job of escaping," Megan said. 

She lunged forward and grabbed Erin, slapping her cum-soaked hand over the girl's mouth and nose. Erin struggled against her, but Megan was stronger, making sure to coat the girl's face in the fluid before stepping back. 

"Something about boys drives us crazy. And, of course, we drive them crazy." 

Erin wiped her face and looked down at the milky fluid glistening in her fingers. The smell, potent and alluring in equal measures, wafted up to her. Just having it on her skin was like having a current of electricity running through her. 

"Someone's getting distracted," Megan giggled. 

"I-no, whatever you're trying to pull, it won't work," Erin said. 

Still, she kept sniffing her hand every few seconds. Here eyes were fixed on Jeffrey's semi-hard cock. 

"I'm not trying to pull anything. You're gonna do all the work."

"Both of you need to leave. My girlfriend will be over and I-oh god what did I do."

"We're not going anywhere," Megan said. 

She pounced on Jeffrey, pinning him to the ground. Her hand was on his cock before he had a chance to recover. Their lips met and Megan worked her magic. 

Erin watched, frozen in place. On one hand, she was horrified. On the other hand, she could not tear her eyes away. Her vagina burned with need as she watched Megan dominate Jeffrey. Something stirred deep within her. 

She took a step forward. 

"Wow, Jeffery, you're hard already!" Megan cried. 

"I really shouldn't do this," Jeffrey said. "You need to leave. Fuck, why do I keep giving in?"

"Because you want it, sweetheart!"

Erin moved closer. She wanted to fight back. To stop Megan. Unfortunately, her body had other plans. It screamed with need. 

"Leave him alone," Erin said faintly. 

"Or what?" Megan sneered. 

"I'm going to stop you."

Erin stepped up to Megan and pushed her off of Jeffrey. The girl rolled away with a giggle, giving Erin a clear view of her classmate on the ground. 

His cock was at full mast, it's head still glistening with cum. Erin could smell it's intoxicating aroma. It was almost as if she could sense energy throbbing through the member. 

"Help Erin," Jeffrey panted. "Help me."

"Don't just stand there, help the boy," Megan said. 

Within Erin, her insides felt giddy and hot, as if they were ready to jump out of her body. Goosebumps raised on the back of her neck.

"I want to help," Erin began. "Why do I feel like this. I feel like I'm losing control."

"Oh you are. You've been huffing in his scent for several minutes now and your changes are far enough along. Your urge to drain him is only getting stronger."

Erin growled and clenched her fists. 

"I hate you," she said. 

"What the fuck?" Jeffrey murmured. "This is freaking me out. You both need to leave."

"Quiet, Jeffrey," Megan said. "You can hate me Erin, but you know I'm right. I see where your eyes are at."

"You don't know me."

"Sure, but I know what you are."

"Get out!" Jeffrey cried. 

"Then make us idiot," Megan snapped. "You still haven't gotten to your feet. The way you were sucking on my tits tells me you want us here."

Jeffrey blushed and turned away. 

"Come on Erin," Megan continued. "Make a decision. If you want, I'll let you both get away from me. I won't do anything."

Erin turned to Jeffrey on the ground and extended a trembling hand. Her eyes were fixed on his dick. The harsh light of the dorm room made the residual cum on the head glitter. It smelled incredible. 

Erin felt Jeffrey close his hand around her own, felt the warmth of his skin. She could smell his sweat and cum, his essence underneath it all. 

She looked into the boy's eyes, feeling shivers run up her back. The room, now filled with their mingled scents, seemed to buzz with electricity. 

The hard and hungry cock throbbed beneath Erin, begging to be touched. Erin wondered idly what it felt like. It seemed to be pouring energy into the air. 

"I'm sorry," Erin whispered. 

She let go of Jeffrey's hand and descended on his throbbing penis with mouth open and ready. Her soft lips encircled the head and tingled when they felt the warm flesh. The texture was everything Erin could imagine and more. 

In one fell swoop, Erin took the entire member into her mouth, feeling the pulsing tip bump against the back of her throat. The taste was indescribable. 

"No! What are you doing? Erin, I-ohhh!" Jeffrey moaned. 

Megan burst into triumphant laughter. 

"All that posturing and here you are eating his dick. I love it!" 

Erin ignored her and began running her lips up and down Jeffrey's shaft, cupping his balls with her right hand. 

"Stop! My girlfriend will-she's coming back. She-oh shit, it's so good!" Jeffrey babbled. 

Megan sidled up behind Erin, hiked up the girl's skirt, and pulled down her panties, revealing her sopping, slime drenched pussy. Sticking her fingers between Erin's nether lips, the girl began to pleasure her new ward. 

Erin threw her head back and cried out from the new stimulation, her pussy gushing slime and girl-cum. Jeffrey's dick, harder than ever and pulsing with unnatural desire, was gripped tightly in her fingers. 

"What's the matter Erin? Weren't you going to stop me?"

"Fuck you!" Erin whimpered, feeling her pussy gush onto Megan's skilled fingers. 

"I'd love it if you did, but right now, let's focus on more important things," Megan tittered. 

She brought her tongue up to Erin's pussy and began to lick and kiss.

"Fuck!" Erin cried. 

The girl held Jeffrey's cock tightly in her hand and brought her tongue to the tip. This had to stop soon. It was already going way too far as it was, but she just needed another taste of him. 

"Oh God, don't stop," Jeffrey moaned. "I need this."

"I thought you had a girlfriend, Jeffrey," Megan crooned. 

"It doesn't matter right now! I need this."

"Good!"

Meanwhile, Erin sucked Jeffrey's cock harder than ever, fondling his balls while forcing her crotch against Megan's assaulting fingers and tongue. 

She could feel the power thrumming through the organ, ready to explode. No matter how hard she sucked, Erin could not satisfy herself and that energy she felt stayed locked away. 

Megan pulled Erin's skirt to her knees and ran her fingers along the girl's dark, supple thighs. 

Then she stood up and pulled Erin back by her hair. The girl screamed and glared at her. 

"What's your problem? You wanted this, now let me have it!"

"No," Megan said. "This won't do. It's time for something more."

"More?"

"Come on, you know what I mean."

"No, I've already gone too far. I can't."

"What is your body telling you?"

The look on Erin's face told Megan everything. The girl cradled her head and fixed her eyes on Jeffrey's cock. 

"I'm sorry Jeffrey, I shouldn't have done this to you," Erin said. 

She was starting to cry again as her urges pushed her forward.

Meanwhile, Jeffery was consumed with lust, his former protestations burned away. He humped the air and begged for more pleasure. 

"Come on, baby sister. It's impressive that you've resisted this far, but you're one of us now. Stop fighting and eat up."

Erin stood up and stepped out of her skirt. The cool air felt delightful on her burning cunt. Looking down, she saw Jeffrey's pleasure rod twitching in anticipation. She sank to the ground slowly, feeling the fever of lust descending with every second. 

"I'm so sorry," Erin whimpered to Jeffrey. "I'm so-hungry."

She straddled the boy, carefully lowering her dripping pussy to his erect cock. The head pushed up against her lips, meeting a slight bit of resistance before entering her. 

Erin felt the entire shaft slide deep within her. Something alien, stirring in her core, descended to meet the boy's prick. Suddenly, the wall between Erin and the energy she sensed in Jeffrey's cock disappeared and she could feel it flowing like hot water into her body. 

"Oh God!" She screamed. 

"That's the spirit, sis!" Megan shouted.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

In no time, the unnatural couple were bucking against each other at a fevered pace. Erin cried and screamed and moaned. She made every sound she could think of and still could not express the utter bliss she felt. 

Already Erin's bra and shirt felt painfully tight. The tingling and aching from earlier increased exponentially as the flood of energy rapidly accelerated her growth.

As this happened, Megan roamed the room, looking at the items on both Jeffrey's desk and his roommate's. Megan picked up a framed picture on Jeffrey's desk of him and who she assumed was his girlfriend - Drew. 

She was a frustratingly pretty girl with a round face and full, cherry lips. Her eyes were dark in color but bright in demeanor. The girl also had a damn good figure from the looks of it. 

"You didn't tell me you were dating a total babe, Jeffrey!"

Jeffrey ignored her, pouring all his focus into ramming Erin's pussy. He looked very close to busting. 

"I guess you won't care when I shove a worm into her pussy then," Megan giggled. 

She leaned against the door and watched the show, satisfied with her work. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video47602025/_2

"Sorry kiddo, but I can't have you dialing 911," Lindsay said, standing over Melissa with the girl's phone in her hand. 

"What are you going to do?" Melissa cried, panicking.

"Well I can't turn you, but I've got a whole room of slug eggs ready to hatch and I'm bored. The girlies in this group chat will do just fine."

"No!"

"This Bethany chick is something. She's a freaking giraffe. Then you've got this one, Haley Lewis. She's a little plain, but I bet she'll fill out nicely. And finally, dear Eliza. I need to save something special for my English class buddy."

"No! Not them!"

"Sorry."

There was a knock at the door. Lindsay walked over and let in a red headed girl and a dirty looking boy with empty looking eyes.

"Long time no see," Lindsay said. 

"Is she for me?" The redhead asked. 

"About that. Megan is kind of saving her for something special." 

"What? That's dumb." 

"Tell me about it. However, I'm pretty sure we're going to have more company than we can handle soon enough." 

The redhead entered the room and stared at Melissa with open curiosity. The boy trailed behind her, saying nothing. The way he looked, all wacked out and zombified, creeped Melissa out deeply. 

"What's your name?" The redhead asked. 

"You're like the others," Melissa said. "Fuck, how many of you are there?" 

"My name is Emily," the redhead said. Her eyes glowed with green light. 

"Remember, you can't turn her," Lindsay said. 

Emily sighed and shook her head. 

"That really sucks. When are these other girls coming?" 

"I'm not sure. I stole her phone and put out a faulty call for help to a few of them. Some might not show up at all. That would be a real bummer, wouldn't it Melissa?" 

"If they come, I'll just scream for them to run away!" 

"Huh, I guess we'll have to put your gag back on." 

Lindsay grabbed the duct tape. 

"No!" Emily said. "I want to try something." 

"You can't turn her, Em." 

"No, something else." 

Emily outstretched her fingers, her eyes blazing, and started to approach Melissa. Sheer terror, hitting like a lightning bolt, knocked the wind from Melissa's lungs.

"Do you think it'll work on her?" Lindsay asked her friend. 

"Why not? It worked on him." 

Emily motioned to the zoned out boy. 

"No! Whatever you did to him, I don't want that. Please! I'll do whatever you want." 

"Don't turn her into a zombie, Em. That's no fun." 

"No," Emily said. "I have something different in mind. Something a lot more fun." 

Melissa whimpered and begged as Emily closed in on her. With fingers outstretched, the redhead laid her hands across Melissa's forehead, prompting the girl to scream. Her voice was cut short in an instant as glowing green lines began to etch across her caramel skin from Emily's hands. 

"Melissa Lee," Emily said. 

Melissa suddenly felt a presence acting on her mind. Memories, like printed pictures, fluttered through her imagination. 

Here, she was asking Elliot Jameson to homecoming dance and he was laughing in her face. Pain flashed through her mind's eye, red like a burning ember. There, she was starting the art club in high school. Optimism mingled with stress: the color of a blue sky blending with fevered orange of a summer afternoon sun. 

Melissa felt as if she were being searched and dissected. The redhead, Emily, was learning Melissa by her past and the feeling was very uncomfortable. 

"What are you doing to her?" Lindsay asked. Her voice was distant and distorted, as if underwater. 

"Just learning her," Emily said. "I like her." 

Emily pulled her hands away and suddenly Melissa was back in the present, breathing hard and sweating slightly. 

"You're going to like being one of us," Emily said with a smile. 

"What did you do to me?" 

Emily shushed her and motioned for the boy to come over. 

"Hold her arms." 

The boy nodded and grabbed Melissa's bound arms, pulling them over her head. Melissa cried out as loud as she could as she felt his sweaty palms touching her. 

"Okay, I'm putting the gag back on," Lindsay said, walking over. 

"No!" Emily snapped. "Here." 

She pointed one finger to Melissa's forehead. Green light emitted from the point and little emerald etchings crossed Melissa's skin once more. 

Melissa felt her whole body relax. The sensation resembled easing into a hot bath, but at a far greater magnitude. 

Emily pulled her finger away and watched Melissa carefully. 

The relaxing sensation faded, replaced with the familiar panic Melissa had been feeling all night. She tried to scream again, but her voice caught in her throat. 

"That should stop her for a while," Emily said. 

"Damn, you're getting really good at this," Lindsay said. 

"I'm making it up as I go," Emily said, shrugging her shoulders. "Now, for more fun things." 

Pulling Melissa's t-shirt up, Emily admired the girl's modest breasts. She traced her fingers over the twin caramel swells before hiking the girl's bra up. 

"Let's start somewhere easy." 

Emily touched both her index fingers to Melissa's brown nipples, each the size of a quarter, and willed her powers into action. Green light pulsed and etched lines again weaved their way through Melissa's skin. 

The reaction was immediate. Melissa felt white hot pleasure flood into her nipples and through her breasts. The girl had touched herself before, but this was something beyond any of those experiences.

"I wonder if I can change these permanently," Emily mused. "Make them much more sensitive than normal." 

The light at Emily's fingertips intensified. In a matter of seconds, Melissa's nipples swelled to the size of half-dollars and puffed up considerably. The pleasure running through her flesh was unspeakable, sendings shivers down her spine and causing pussy, still sore and excited from Lily's assault, to spasm to life. 

"Stop, I can't take anymore!" Melissa whimpered. 

Emily disregarded her, instead cupping both of Melissa's breasts with her hands. The green light now encompassed the girl's entire chest, ratcheting up the magnitude of her unwanted pleasure even more. 

"Please. It's too much." 

Emily groaned. 

"I can feel your nerves changing. Oh god it's amazing."

Melissa babbled incoherently as the stimulation of her breasts rapidly brought her to an intense orgasm, her pussy gushing girlcum onto her panties. 

Finally, Emily let go of Melissa's breasts and stepped away. The girl's breasts looked swollen; the nipples puffy and desperate for attention. 

"What did you do to me?" Melissa cried. 

Emily was not touching her, but her breasts still ached and tingled, making her pussy wet.

"I made it so that these will be much more sensitive from here on out," Emily said, giving Melissa's breasts a firm jiggle. 

Melissa arched her back and moaned from the girl's touch. 

"This is so fucking hot," Lindsay said. "God, I don't want to leave."

"Then don't." 

"Nah, I've got to come up with a convincing trap. Mind if I borrow that?" 

Lindsay pointed at the boy. 

"I'd rather you not," Emily said. "I don't even know if he'll answer to you. I think I broke his brain." 

"What am I supposed to do then? You weren't here, but this girl and her runt friend nearly kicked our asses and we definitely had the upper hand." 

"I'll help later, once I'm done helping Melissa here. Besides, you have the chloroform, right?" 

"I guess, whatever." 

Lindsay grabbed her backpack and stormed out of the room, leaving Melissa alone with Emily. 

Melissa's breasts burned with need and the sensations seemed to only be increasing. She just wanted them touched so bad and hated herself for the desire. 

"Now," Emily said, reaching to undo Melissa's shorts. "If that's what I could do to your boobs. I wonder what I can do here."

Emily placed a glowing finger on Melissa's clitoris, creating an instant explosion of pleasure that wiped all others clean. Then Melissa's vision went blank. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video47441321/_~_~_2

It was raining again, soaking her clothes even more. Her head pounded and nasty bruises covered her face. 

Leah struggled up the hill towards Carter Hall, unsure of what she would do when she got there. What would the others say?

The hunger gnawed at her, manifesting not in her gut but in her heart. Her body shook and felt desperately weak.

So Jessie finally hit her back. Leah supposed it made sense, but she still felt like screaming because of it all the same.

Not only was Jessie after her, another person now knew about them. This was going to only make things worse.

All of a sudden, Leah felt someone tap her on the back. 

She turned to see a tall boy with short, dark hair and a slight smirk on his face staring at her. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. 

Leah felt the hunger kick into overdrive as she stared at the boy. Even after her transformation, she had never felt anything like this. Was this because of her injuries?

"I'm," Leah mumbled. "I am..."

"You look hurt," the boy said, stepping forward. 

"Hurt," Leah said vacantly. 

Her whole body shivered. She looked up at the boy and her eyes were two solid, glowing emeralds. 

The boy's smirk disappeared, replaced by horror which then faded into emptiness as Leah took hold of his mind. 

Leah stepped up to the boy and began to lead him into the woods. She was so very hungry. 

Lindsay sat on Megan's bed, an unhatched egg pulsing between her legs, the bottle of chloroform gripped in her hand. The more she thought about it, the more difficult this seemed. 

What was worse, Emily was left to her own devices with Melissa and Lindsay didn't think she could trust her to not turn the girl. 

Still, Lindsay could not fight the growing excitement in her heart at the chance of turning four girls in one go. That was going to be fun. 

Then there was Penny. Pulling up the text again, Lindsay tried to factor the new information into her plans. Somehow, pudge-face had managed to keep the worm from entering her. What's more, it looked to be in some kind of aquarium and there was only one person in Lindsay's hall who had those. Fun for later, she supposed. 

Regardless, Penny was on her way too. Turning her seemed like a chore compared to the other three. An easy, monotonous chore. 

Lindsay stood up and grabbed the egg. She couldn't shake the feeling that Emily was up to no good. She left 126 and stepped next door to 124. Listening at the door, she could hear loud moaning and heavy breathing. 

TBC
Old 26-10-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

She opened the door on a bizarre sight. Hades, his pants down around his waist, was balls deep inside Melissa, whose legs were wrapped around his back. Meanwhile, Emily sat on the girl's face, pouring her slime and juices onto the girl's face. 

Looking closer, Lindsay saw that far from fighting these assaults, Melissa seemed to be giving herself completely to them. Her tongue lapped at Emily's pussy while her hips thrust hard against Hades's cock. 

"Jesus," Linsday said. 

"I'm going to turn her," Emily said. "She's mine." 

"You can't. I made a deal with Megan." 

"Then you shouldn't have left me alone with her," Emily moaned. 

"There's gonna be plenty of pussy to turn soon. I just need your help. Come on." 

"No." 

"Goddamnit Emily," Lindsay. 

She stepped up to Hades and yanked him back by the shoulders, pulling him out of Melissa. The boy groaned and fell backwards.

"No! Put him back!" Melissa cried in a muffled voice. 

"I made some changes to her. I think I reshaped her nervous system and I also put a few suggestions into her." 

"Suggestions?" 

"Some cravings. This is one of them." 

"Jesus, you turned her into a total slut!" 

"It was really easy!" Emily mewled. 

Melissa sat up, her perky breasts jiggling slightly. Lindsay noticed that the girl's nipples were obscenely swollen. She reached for Hades, slobber dribbling from her lips. 

"Put him back. I need it. I need him!"

"No," Lindsay said. "Can you calm her down? We're about to have a situation here." 

"I can do one better. I'm gonna turn her. How does that sound, Melissa?" Emily asked. 

Lindsay watched as a momentary look of conflict crossed the girl's face. She scrunched up her button nose and her full, soft lips, looking very cute in the process. Then her eyes turned wet and vactan and a broad, satisfied smile crossed over her. 

"Do it, I'm ready!" 

"Is this more of your work?" Lindsay asked. 

"Yup!" Emily said. "She's craving becoming one of us. Craving turning her friends, too."

"Em, you're terrifying. I love you, but you're fucking scary." 

"Whatever. She's mine!" 

Emily lunged forward, readying her pussy. Her belly was already deforming with unnatural life, ready to strip the whimpering girl on the bed of her humanity. The site was deeply arousing to Lindsay. 

Still, a deal was a deal. Lindsay thought of the girls Megan knew. Buxom cheerleaders, squeezed into their Hornettes uniforms. 

Besides, Megan frightened Lindsay. Whatever happened to her, the girl was a step beyond the rest of them. 

Emily was about to plop her dripping pussy onto Melissa's and Lindsay knew it would be too late if she let that happen.

Lindsay pushed Emily to the side with all her strength, sending the girl sprawling on her ass.

"What the fuck?" Emily cried. 

Lindsay had to admit, it was strange to see the girl so pissed. 

"Put it in! Why did you push her. I need it!" Melissa cried. 

"You really did a number on her," Lindsay said. She shoved a finger in Melissa's pussy and channeled her power. 

The girl screamed, her pussy gushing juices before she passed out from the pleasure. With Melissa out of the way, Lindsay turned her attention to Emily. 

The girl was scrambling to her feet, her eyes blazing green. 

"I should fuck with your brain. What gives you the right to stop me?" 

Instead of responding, Lindsay rushed forward and socked the gorgeous redhead in the stomach. Lindsay had to admit, she liked punching people. 

Emily doubled over and clung to Lindsay's body for support. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I love you. Really. But you need some sense knocked into you." 

"Why are you protecting her? We make normal girls like us. That's how this works. Why are you fighting it?" 

"I'm not," Lindsay said, gripping Emily closer. "Listen, if you turned this bitch, Megan would lose it. She's gone all psycho and wants to play mind games. Besides, I made a deal with her. Trust me, I want to see you shove that worm in her cunt so bad. But we have to wait." 

"That's easy for you to say," Emily growled. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Still, we've got four girls on the way. I've got dibs on one, but the other three are yours to play with. Sound good?" 

For a moment, Emily said nothing. She held tightly to Lindsay's arms and seemed ready to bum rush her. Then she finally let up. 

"Is it a deal?"

"It's a deal, babe. And you should know I keep my promises by now." 

"Yeah," Emily chuckled. "I guess you're right." 

All of a sudden, both girls heard commotion in the hallway. There were loud bangs on the neighboring door and two female voices. One was high-pitched and shrill, shouting commands to someone on the other side with imperious confidence. The other was a little lower pitch and complete devoid of the confidence the first voice displayed. 

"Well this party just got it's first arrivals," Lindsay said. 

"What do we do?"

"The loud one is mine. Don't touch her, got it?" 

Emily nodded her head. 

"You really have a thing for redheads, don't you?" 

"Yeah, I guess I do," Lindsay chuckled. "The other one sounds like my roommate. I don't know why those two are together, but little Mrs. Piggy is all yours. God, if anyone needs a worm, it's her." 

Lindsay grabbed the bottle of chloroform and a t-shirt on the ground and handed both to Emily. 

"I don't think I need these." 

"If you use your power in the hallway, you're just going to make a scene. Besides, I think my girl is going to be pretty easy to handle. Apparently, she's mad at me." 

"What does that mean? What are you going to do?" 

Lindsay chuckled. 

"You'll see." 

The stepped up to the doorway and prepared themselves. Emily shot Melissa one more desperate, hungry look. The girl was passed out on the bed, her eyes open but empty. 

"What did you do to her?" Emily asked. 

"Oh, I just fucked her brains out." 

"Will she recover?"

"Probably. We have more important things to worry about. Besides, you're the one that fucked with her brain." 

"Fair enough. What's the plan?"

"Like I said, go for my roommate. She's a fatass and not that bright, so she should be pretty easy to handle. I'll draw away my girl and handle her later. Oh, one more thing." 

Lindsay rushed back to the bed and grabbed the pulsing egg. It looked very close to hatching, the bulk of the worm pushing hard against the thin, veiny membrane. 

"Can't believe I almost forgot! Ready?"

Emily looked down at the bottle and the t-shirt. She looked uncertain. 

"I wish I could just use my power." 

"Get her into the room and you can do whatever the fuck you want to her. You can make her think she's a sperm whale for all I care." 

"Alright, I'll do my best. What if they all show up? It's a small campus. Didn't you say you had four girls coming? Besides, other girls live in this hall, right?"

"I don't know girl, improvise. You're the one with the big brain," Lindsay said. 

With that, she threw open the door and stepped into the hallway. There, she saw Eliza and Penny standing by the door to Carter 126. She watched Eliza turn and look to her, her expression transforming from concern to rage. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Eliza said. 

"Hi Lindsay. We have, um, some questions. No pressure." 

"Apparently, you've been looking for me?" Lindsay said. 

"You did something to Micah. He's in the hospital and it's probably because of you. You better have a good explanation." 

"I don't owe you shit, Eliza." 

"Um, there's also the worm in my panties drawer," Penny said quietly. 

Both Eliza and Lindsay glared at the girl, causing her to shrivel. 

"Look," Eliza said. "We're going to have a long talk as soon as I get my friend out of here." 

Lindsay chuckled. 

"You're friend, right. Melissa's fine."

Eliza's eyes widened. The girl looked practically homicidal, her fists balled in rage. 

Lindsay's heart beat with mingled excitement and fear. If she botched this, it was going to be like the whole ordeal with Erin and Melissa only worse. Still, Eliza was head over heels with rage and that was something she wanted to take advantage of. 

"I'll tell you if you catch me!" Lindsay said. 

She dashed into the hall, past Eliza and Penny. Her eyes blazed with green light. 

"She's not in that room, if you're wondering," She added before dashing down the hall. 

For a moment, Eliza hesitated, looking between Penny, the door to Carter 126, and Lindsay disappearing down the hall. Then she took off after Lindsay. 

"Hey, Eliza, wait up!" Penny cried. 

"I'll be back, just wait there!"

Lindsay stormed up the stairwell, hearing Eliza dashing down the hall in close pursuit. This was going to be fun. 

Penny looked back at the open door to Carter 124 and stared into the blazing green eyes of a beautiful redheaded girl. Had she been there before? 

Without warning, the redhead charged at Penny. 

https://www.facebook.com/10002426472...2428630909287/

https://www.facebook.com/10002426472...1495724335911/

"Stick together. Whatever you do, do not get separated. If one of us gets attacked, we all keep her off. If we see a worm, we kill it, got it?" Jessie barked. 
Old 26-10-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

The trio barreled towards Carter Hall at full speed, wheezing and panting as they went.

"Got it," Bethany said. 

"You're taking this really well!" Haley chimed in. 

"I just want to help Melissa." 

"Sure," Jessie cut in. "But if she's already turned, we're out of there." 

"You can leave," Bethany said. "I'm staying." 

"Haley, help me out here." 

"I'm staying too," Haley said. 

"I hate this so much," Jessie said. "Fine, I'm out of there if she's turned." 

The girls reached the entryway to Carter Hall and froze. Here they were, faced with this nightmare. For each, it was different. For Jessie, one of her blackest memories uncoiled like a giant cobra before her. Haley, having already been at the mercy of the worms once that night, suddenly felt paralyzed with fear. 

For Bethany, the terror was faceless. Besides the worm on the path, there was no frame of reference. For all she knew, Haley and her friend were pranking her, or both insane. What if this was all a big fib and Melissa was waiting with a smirk in the dorm room? 

No, she thought,This is real. I can feel that it is. 

Jessie spoke first. 

"I'll take the front." 

She raised her practice sword and looked along it's edge. The thing was beaten to hell from her fight with Leah, but it remained in one piece.

"Bethany, you're tall. You, uh, take second." 

Bethany nodded. 

"Haley, try not to get turned." 

"Really? That's the best you can say?" 

Jessie shrugged and began to reiterate the plan.

"Remember, this is a trap, so keep your guard up. Your friend might not be in the same room, the door might be locked, so on and so forth. We stay together as a group no matter what. No matter what! If she's not in the room, check the adjacent rooms. If the door's locked, well, we're kind of screwed." 

"This doesn't really seem like much of a plan," Haley said. 

She was shivering and looked pale. The rain, cool, fat autumn droplets, fell at a steady pace on their heads. They needed to move and soon. 

"It's the best plan we've got." 

"If the door is locked, can't we get an RA? They usually have a master key," Bethany suggested. 

"The RA's been turned."

"Can't we find another RA?" 

"Maybe, but there has to be a pretty good cause to get them to bust into a room." 

"We could just have them knock on the door," Haley added. 

"Maybe, but I don't want to drag anyone else into this if we don't have to. This could get really hairy and these girls aren't really thinking straight." 

"Fine," Bethany said. "We'll follow your lead. Just remember, I'm not leaving Melissa." 

"And I'm getting the fuck out of here if things go south. Glad we're on the same page." 

Jessie threw open the door and stepped into the lobby of the dormitory and other two girls followed. All three girls collectively gasped as they saw the plastic barrier sealing the bottom-left hallway. 

"Why is that there?" Haley asked. 

Before either Jessie or Bethany could say anything, a voice called to them from the RA office. 

"Don't ask, you're better off not knowing." 

A petite girl with sharp features and vivid purple hair cut in a short pixie style stepped out of the office with her arms crossed over her chest. Her small, dark eyes glittered in the light, making Jessie think of an angry rat. 

"What happened?" Bethany asked. 

"Medical emergency. I shouldn't have to say this, but don't go down that way." 

"What kind of medical emergency?" Jessie asked. 

The girl shrugged to indicate she had no clue.

"Can we go down this hallway?" Bethany asked, pointing to the right-side hall. 

"Knock yourself out." 

"Remember the plan," Jessie said to Haley and Bethany, holding up her practice sword for emphasis. 

"What plan?" The RA asked sharply. "Why do you have that?" 

"This? Oh, um. I'm part of the sword-err-um fencing club!" 

"Really? Is that so?" 

"Yeah, totally!" Haley added. "She's one of their best fighters. She's, um, studied the blade." 

"That's fascinating because I've never seen you at practice," The RA said, her dark, rodent-like eyes narrowing. 

"Oh," Jessie said, chuckling nervously. "Did you recently join? I've had to skip out from practice the last few days." 

"I'm the club treasurer." 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Jessie said. 

The RA sighed and swept back her short, purple hair. 

"Okay, I really didn't want to have a problem, but now we have a problem. Why were you lying to me? What are you planning to do with that thing?" 

Jessie sputtered, looking between the RA and the practice sword over and over again. She suddenly felt the weight of two days with hardly any sleep and the exhaustion made it impossible to think straight. 

Bethany cut in and came to her rescue. 

"Look, some creep has our friend holed up in this hallway and we're here to break her out, okay? That's why she has the sword, that's why we're here. Can you just let us go down the hall, grab our friend, and go?" 

"Not with the sword, no!" the RA said, flabbergasted. "I can't just let you beat someone up!" 

"The guy is a massive creep," Haley said. "Huge! We need the sword!" 

"Okay, how about this, you leave the sword here. I'll walk you guys down to get your friend. Then you can grab the dang sword on the way out." 

"No," Jessie said. "I'm sorry. I can't." 

"Well I don't know what to do because I can't let you take it into the hallway." 

"Well, uh, too bad," Jessie said. 

Then she started towards the hallway double doors. However, the RA was faster, darting in front of her and blocking her way. 

"Can you both stop it!" Haley cried. 

"Look, Jessie, just put down the sword." 

"No! It's our best defense." 

"Okay," The RA said. "I'm weirded out and I'm getting mad. Please do not make me write you up." 

"Please don't make me bash your skull in," Jessie said, raising the weapon. 

All of a sudden, screams started emanating from down the hall along with the sound of clattering footsteps. The RA glared at Jessie. 

"Don't move a muscle," she said. 

Then she burst through the double doors and ran down the hallway and around the corner. 

"We need to follow her," Bethany said, pushing past the double doors herself. 

Jessie nodded and brought the practice sword to bare. 

"Do you think it's them?" Haley asked 

"One hundred percent," Jessie said. 

https://www.facebook.com/10002426472...1210194364464/

https://www.facebook.com/10002426472...0251021127048/

Twenty minutes after Erin mounted Jeffrey, the girl walked in. Megan had perched herself on Jeffrey's desk to get a full view of her newest creation's final descent when the door swung open. Apparently, the girl was used to waltzing in. 

The picture on Jeffrey's desk did the girl no justice. Truly, she was gorgeous. Her skin looked soft and supple with just a touch of olive. Her cheeks and lips were the color of fresh cut roses and her eyes were twin forest pools. 

When the door opened, Megan jolted to her feet, expecting to have to deal with the roommate, but seeing this gorgeous treat had been more than a pleasant surprise. With each passing second, Megan watched as the girl transitioned from cheerful excitement to horrified shock and then finally deep, wounding pain. Her deep, green eyes filled with tears. 

Megan moved quickly, taking advantage of the girl's shock to position herself. 

"Quite a sight, isn't it?" She said. 

The girl turned to face her, her big eyes narrowing. Tears ruined the girl's mascara and traced their paths down her ruddy cheeks. 

"Who the hell are you?" The girl said. 

Her voice was rich and sweet, like caramel. The intended venom in her words melted away in the air between the two, leaving only sorrow. 

"A better question would be who the hell is she?" Megan said, pointing to Erin. 

The girl turned back to her boyfriend and the women riding him without mercy. Megan could feel the girl's heart breaking. 

"Look at her go. I really didn't think she had it in her, but I guess I was wrong. She's sucking away every last drop of him," Megan said. "She's putting it to good use too." 

In an instant, something broke within the girl and she turned to run out of the room. In all this time, Megan realized that Jeffrey hadn't spared her one glance. The boy was probably too spaced out to notice anything beyond the bouncing amazon on top of him, but still, Megan figured it hurt to see. 

She moved like a snake, grabbing the girl by the neck with her right hand and wrapping her left around the girl's waist. 

"Not so fast. It hasn't finished yet." 

"Let me go you bitch!" The girl screamed, jabbing her elbow into Megan's gut.

The blow was hard, but Megan was ready for it. She absorbed the force, gritting through the pain, and used all her strength to wrench the girl to the ground. 

Both girls fell to the ground with Megan on top. Megan wrenched the girl onto her belly and forced her knee into the girl's back. 

The feeling of dominance, of being a predator crushing a prey filled Megan with shivering joy as did the anticipation of turning another girl to the sisterhood. 

"Now, Drew, watch!" 

The girl cried out in pain as Megan lifted her knee and slammed it back into her back. 

The couple at the center of the room rapidly approached their finale. Jeffrey looked dazed and frail, his lips a purplish blue and his eyes sunken. He babbled incoherently, words escaping him. 

In contrast, there was Erin. Even Megan was taken aback by the girl's shocking and rapid transformation. Most of the sisters changed rapidly by human standards, but Erin's body seemed to be developing on overdrive. Right before Megan's eyes, the girl had blossomed beyond belief. 

Erin Stephens, the scrawny, straight-edged, wannabe RA now triumphantly bounced on her prey's cock, pistoning herself with thighs that had grown thick and powerful. Her full, bubble ass jiggled in the air with each pump of her body. Meanwhile, her hands fondled breasts that had swelled from little brown bee-stings to full, chocolate melons before Megan's eyes. Erin's rack even put Megan's to shame. It was shocking to see such a full figure on a girl that only an hour before had been so petite. 

Was fucking causing her to grow faster? Megan wondered. She filed this information away for later use. 

"Not even an hour ago, this girl was normal, just like you." 

"What's wrong with her?" Drew asked with a whimper. 

Erin's eyes, normally a deep brown, blazed with feral green light. She screamed and moaned like a wild animal, her movements getting ever more manic and intense. It was clear she wasn't going to stop until she drained her conquest of every last drop of energy. 

A girl after my own heart, Megan noted gleefully. 

Still, with Drew in the picture, it was no fun to just let Erin drain Jeffrey dry. 

"Do you still love your boyfriend?" Megan asked Drew. 

"How can you ask me something like that?" 

"She's going to kill him if I don't stop her, which I'm going to. If you try to run or attack us, I'll kill him myself. Do you understand, Drew?" 

"How do you know my name?" 

Megan dug her knee into Drew's back, relishing the girl's mewls of pain and struggle. 

"Do you understand?" 

"Yes!" 

"Good girl. It's your boyfriend's lucky day." 

Megan stood up and moved to stand before Erin. Neither she nor Jeffrey noticed her. The intensity of the pair's sexual bond was too great. 

TBC
Old 26-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Camping here for more nice updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1