The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 12-03-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Nami yesterday. Here's my FR. -YMMV-

Name: Nami

Face: 6.5/10 (looks about 75% like the pictures posted. Looks like the kind that will readily pounce on you)

Shower: First enter, she gave me a kiss, then hold my hand walk me into the room, strip my clothes and shower me. Very gentle and some teasing while in the shower. Very sensual

Frenching/Kissing: 8.5/10 very aggressive frenching, and lots of it. Yes, it was good.

Body: 8/10 (Curves in the right places, heart shaped butt, very nice view when she's bending over)

Boobs: 8/10 (C cups, soft to touch and definitely a nice handful to grab and play and suckle on)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Definitely not a shy one, wet and sloppy, she can take it in deep and she really knows how to please a man. I gave her a nice painting as well, she got wet really easily, much juice)

FJ: 9/10 (Shaved with a little landing strip, very wet but also very tight till i got squeezed out twice, creamy as well. And... her moans and dirty talk... really turn on as many bros here have mentioned. Her frenching and licking also very steamy. I was probably too tired that day, my 2ic cant stay rock hard with the condom, so a bit difficult to insert. In the end she BBBJ me to finish)

GFE: 9.5/10 (Sweet talks, Cuddling, lots of frenching... Nami is really a gem. GFE is top notch. For that moment you will feel as if she's your gf and make you feel like you are in your 20s again!)

Overall: 8.5/10. (side note, i don't give 9s and up very easily, maybe my standard a bit high. But for me, anything above a 6 is considered an OK bonk, while anything above 7 is a good bonk. anything above 8 i'd consider a great bonk, while 9+ are reserved for bonks that make me want to return again the next day, and the day after... etc. Nami comes really close to RTF daily)

RTF: 100%. But not before trying out the bountiful choices of VP

My after thoughts on Nami:

Despite her not being the prettiest, her GFE more than makes up for it. She's hardworking and really enjoys pleasing you. Not a time watcher, we nearly exceeded our time limit (sry VP bro). Those who are her regulars will likely book 2 slots... Because being with Nami is about the whole package. Please take care of her bros, but at the same time, those who easily get KC kind better be careful... he he
Old 12-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
jmes88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

My first FR and honestly my first paid bonk service... vpremium cannot verify me yet coz too new, so trying model4u...

Gina from Model4u

Face: 9/10 very cute and sweet type, friendly also
Body: 8/10 a little meaty.. soft boob, but no fingering
BBBJ: 8/10 willing to please but movement is quite mechanical
FJ: 9/10 little moan which fucking, willing to try different positions
RTF: Maybe...

Honestly feel a bit loss after cumming, can't get hard properly also, maybe first time fucking someone non-gf is like that? hmm...
Old 12-03-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmes88 View Post
My first FR and honestly my first paid bonk service... vpremium cannot verify me yet coz too new, so trying model4u...

Gina from Model4u

Face: 9/10 very cute and sweet type, friendly also
Body: 8/10 a little meaty.. soft boob, but no fingering
BBBJ: 8/10 willing to please but movement is quite mechanical
FJ: 9/10 little moan which fucking, willing to try different positions
RTF: Maybe...

Honestly feel a bit loss after cumming, can't get hard properly also, maybe first time fucking someone non-gf is like that? hmm...
Wah bro, congrats on your first time
I also finding back this experience.
Old 12-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jamesliu8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by Jamesliu8899; 12-03-2021 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jamesliu8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many hypes on Nami,

So I decide to RTF Nami

Her looks really grow on me. YOUNG SWEET PRETTY SEXY
I think everyone has different taste, for me I find Nami, very pretty to me. other girls are pretty Korean-girl style, Nami is sexy, she has the more charm she looks at me and the way she play with her lips.....her lips are as sexy like Chinese actress 舒棋. I really like her beauty
Fierce frenching, almost perfect body, nice size boobs fit into my large hand just nice. Sensitive nipples good to suck and play with.

Her BJ so wet and sloppy. Not just my shaft.. my balls get her attention too.

Cap on.. her stamina is like never ending. Ride till I request to change... doggy the best with her perfect ass.

Lastly.... most important is her GFE. Makes me wanna go back to her everyday if vitamin M allows
She did tell me She hoping that no1 knows she working this job

She is so much so much prettier in person!!
My 2 cents worth of opinion.
Old 14-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koregoriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone her has tried Vina from VP? I trying to decide between Nami and Vina. Loads of reviews for Nami but very few for Vina.

Honestly sounds like I can just go with Nami as a safe bet even taking into account the usual YMMV, but want to give Vina a chance to have fair comparison....just very little info in comparison.
Old 21-03-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Thelifeaquatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Flora... those boobs. Amazing.
Super pleasant and hard working girl with good English and a super tight body. Location is discreet but a bit shady.
High risk of repeat!
Old 21-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
KennethTeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Flora and Nami yesterday.

FR for Flora:

Was her first customer of the day, she wearing a cute pink color off-the-shoulder top and black mini skirt to pick me up. Feels like meeting my own gf. And once she strips down to her birthday suit, looks just like some cute petite jav actress with ample breasts.

Enjoyed pumping her slowly coz she quite tight and scared it would make her painful. After the deed we sat down and chatted a lot.

Didn't get to french her, like bro Nakadashi555 said, YMMV.

FR for Nami:

Chose Nami hoping that I could french her and I am not dissapointed. Her service was very consistent, can say the previous FRs about Nami are true.

Liked the apples and the tea she offered when I entered the room. Crazy and wild session, she's not a time watcher, so we almost exceeded the time limit sia (sorry bro vp).
Old 22-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!

Anyone tried adeline yet? She looks delicious, might be my next meal. Had 2 damn amazing bonks with Milan who was pretty much bang on point in terms of looks, body and thirst so I'm curious how Adeline would compare.
Old 22-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
onionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)

Sammi

Looks: [9/10] Among my visits to VP, she is definitely the prettiest. (But we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder) The reason why this isnt a 10, it's because she is prettier in real life!
Body: [9/10] Flawless and fair skin
GFE: [7/10] She's abit shy but tries her best. However communication is lacking so hard to establish any connection.
BBBJ: [7.5/10]
FJ: [8/10] She is super hot so it's impossible not to enjoy however during FJ, we had to swap alot of position cause some position was hurting her.

Yuan

Looks: [10/10] WYSIWYG. If VP bro say she looks like actress, you dont have to take it with a pinch of salt. gorgeous AF.
Body: [8.5/10] Felt like there were more tatoo than shown on the pictures but do note that, i am scoring it based on the resemblence to the photos. by no means i am discrediting her body.
GFE: [8/10] Communication is also lacking like Sammi but she is slightly better. However with her pretty eyes looking at you, it's like your gf pleading.
BBBJ: [7.5/10] Similar to Sammi
FJ: [8/10] Had to finish with HJ but she tried her best to pleasure me till the end

Trista

Looks: [9.5/10] WYSIWYG.
Body: [9/10] Running out of vocab and terms. Better than 85% of the Singaporeans
GFE: [9.5/10] She isnt shy and shares alot about herself. Can easily speak to her about your own life and enjoy the session cuddling with her
BBBJ: [8/10] Maybe Yuan, Trista & Sammi all learned the same kind of BBBJ, it all feels similar. Felt like there was a procedure to it when they does it.
FJ: [8.5/10] She has the best stamina among all the girls I visited in VP. Got to try it to understand what i mean.

Foyce

Looks: [7.5/10] More makeup and pimples but by no mean she isnt chio. Definitely way better than average
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [9/10] Fluent chinese. Easy to communicate and she acts like your gf. You would want to care for her.
BBBJ: [8.5/10]
FJ: [9/10] Definitely enjoys sex and calls for deeper/faster thrust. Gets your adrenaline pumping.

Nami

Looks: [8.5/10] Prettier in real life
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [9.5/10] FULL PACKAGE SERVICE. from the moment you walk into the room till you leave, it never stops.
BBBJ: [9/10] Damn shiok what to say
FJ: [9/10] It is similar to the FRs posted for Nami by other bros. nothing much to nitpick

Unfortunately many of the girls I am giving FR for has left VP stables but those bros who are interested can use these information as a reference. As the sex experience might differs vastly for different people, the looks/bodies of the girls wont change so I tried to score them as accurately as possible.
This post is also to validate the quality of girls that are under VP bro ORZ
Old 22-03-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pleasureloop96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Lucy? Any great reviews? So far i've only tried Nami...
Old 23-03-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lee1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit SSelina again today and we had great sex. She is so charming as usual and have great assets.

boobs 10/10.
BJ/ 9/10
FJ 10/10
Foreplay 11/10 (I love it )

She is real and pretty in real life.
Old 24-03-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried this new dish Vpremium Chanel aka Snow White. (Luckily im not a dwarf or hobbit)

Look: 8 (look exactly like photo with sharp feature ; syt who like to smile alot)
Body:9 (slim body with Big boobs & nice nips)
Bbbj:9.5 (really sensual & shiok ; great skill to lick my shaft/tip/balls like savouring ice-cream)
Fj:8 (like not fuck often, need me to overrride her control, great for her genuine response as she moan loudly & even grab the bed sheet)
Attitude:8 (she converse quite well in mandarin & tell she study doc for 4yrs)
Old 24-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Any painting or frenching allowed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Just tried this new dish Vpremium Chanel aka Snow White. (Luckily im not a dwarf or hobbit)

Look: 8 (look exactly like photo with sharp feature ; syt who like to smile alot)
Body:9 (slim body with Big boobs & nice nips)
Bbbj:9.5 (really sensual & shiok ; great skill to lick my shaft/tip/balls like savouring ice-cream)
Fj:8 (like not fuck often, need me to overrride her control, great for her genuine response as she moan loudly & even grab the bed sheet)
Attitude:8 (she converse quite well in mandarin & tell she study doc for 4yrs)
Old 24-03-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!

Wah VP bro is bringing so much new heat right now... going to be quite hard to pick the next bonk hahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1