The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV Kakis

Hi Bros,

For those chionging the KTV (or rather Bistros now), be careful of going beyond the standard operating hours of 10.30 pm.

I heard that the wind is getting stronger and stronger for this.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parhy View Post
Advice needed...

Long time nv come out play Liao. Msg a mummy from one of ktv I knew back in the days b4 covid. Was quoted prices below which doesn’t make sense to me. Appreciate brothers here for advise..

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

Payment by card additional 17%

Are these the normal rates now?
Unless you willingly want to be the sea of Robert heads.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Advice needed...

Long time nv come out play Liao. Msg a mummy from one of ktv I knew back in the days b4 covid. Was quoted prices below which doesn’t make sense to me. Appreciate brothers here for advise..

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

Lol if you're her regular previously, and she quote you these prices then i suggest you go ask/look for other mummies. Some(or most) mummies have a bigger appetite. I cant share any mummies ctc, they ask not to share, you can try searching online(it's available in public). We went this week, still full house on a weekday, price is the same, but they brought in new girls.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Advice needed...

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

I not sure if this is the same experienced by other bros. But I noticed that there are so many more Viet KTVs compared to China and Thai now. The Viet KTVs are all raising the prices the most, almost like they are monopolizing the sector.

The China and Thai girls are more playable too. But getting scarce in numbers. Just based on my limited experience in this field.
Old 05-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Advice needed...

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

Unfortunately that seems to be the "going" rate these days. Tips in general is double the price (from $50 to $100) and playability is halved or less. This applies to the usual stretch of KTVs along Orchard and Peace Center.

Value proposition is rather crap these days to be frank. Unfortunately I do not see this changing anytime soon and it would soon be the new normal.
Old 05-03-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Unfortunately that seems to be the "going" rate these days. Tips in general is double the price (from $50 to $100) and playability is halved or less. This applies to the usual stretch of KTVs along Orchard and Peace Center.

Value proposition is rather crap these days to be frank. Unfortunately I do not see this changing anytime soon and it would soon be the new normal.
Nah this is just a period of time. They cash in while we are stuck here in SINGPORE. Once we can travel again they will face competitions overseas and bloody wake up their ideas.

Anyway having said that they held us ransom for being stuck in SG. They themselves (KTV operators and girls) also dying to stay in SG and rip money from us. Bros wake up, where in the world can money be earned so fast so easy nowadays? Singapore is an exceptional country with our FIRST CLASS GOVERNMENT providing safety, security and stability to lure investments in. Thus, we are living like normal, earning like normal and feeling minimal damages even when the pandemic is going and making other countries suffer. Do you think the girls will wanna be sent back to their countries??? What can they do back in their countries?

1) Self paid flights and quarantine costs when they are back
2) After quarantine then some countries maybe still considering locking them down again
3) Where can they find jobs in their job market nowadays
4) Can their people afford and pay them like how they are ripping us off now?

So if they still wanna continue stay in SG must contribute to the entertainment industry too. Not say i so jialat till wanna them entertain for free. I only want them back to last time normal rates. Since everything is "normal" in Singapore, the prices also should be normal. Why give excuses like economy bad etc when IN SINGAPORE this is not felt for their industry at all but heavily impacted by bros here in all other industries. Even Exon Mobil will start to retrench staffs what does that tell u about the economy in general? Yet their industry is blooming while ripping bros (whom actually impacted) here telling them economy is bad.

Anyway if this spiral out of control, i do hope the government will step in to intervene and close down those outlets and fine them jialat jialat. Sent the girls back after fine them heavily first too and use the money ripped off our bros to contribute back to OUR NATION and giving back to our CITIZENS.
All these is just a call away and one doesn't make it. Collaborative efforts we will make the chance.

MAJULLAH SINGAPORE!!!
Old 06-03-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Advice needed...

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

The more i look at the rates my FELLOW SINGAPOREANS are paying the more ridiculous i feel they are charging my FELLOW SINGAPOREANs. I will give a break down:

Butterfly - $100 (this one go report and send them back. Total violating of covid measures and i doubt they have valid working pass - reason being up paying customers' price and sacrifice paying customers' time of enjoyment(butterfly) and decrease in service)

Mummy-$100 - This one can really do without. What special skillset the mummy can do for you? You cannot booking and seek girls urself? How many $100 she will take from our bros just by booking and walking around? If your girl not good is her interest totally on your side?

Room -$300 - This one is another bloody charge. Last time KTVs got this charge and i think will waive if you order bottles. Now they are holding FNB license right? Tell me which FNB outlets charge you room charge for dinning in their restaurants? I think the outlets just charge whatever they like and operator in between being a KTV and FNB. The FNB license allows them to continue operate like FNB. However, they force room charge and compulsory food ordering upon my FELLOW SINGAPOREANS where no other FNB outlets will dare force upon them. The outlets are living in heaven huh? Lawlessly sucking my FELLOW SINGAPOREANs blood. Not to mention they charge one plate of Spring roll at $18 while out sourcing from downstairs at $6 only (source from reading here)

Beer-$90/tower

Martel-$235

- How much they want to sell up to individual outlets. However, i don't think the government up any taxes on them and in fact help them a lot. The current job market isn't so good for the general public. Yet they increase the price. I don't know, up to individual to think/feel how are they really treating my FELLOW SINGAPOREANS.

- This one i try to wonder is it because of the 10% service charges and 7% GST? Up to FNB outlets to decide if they want to charge the 10% service charges. However, i think bros already paid the ladies/waiters/mummy etc? What other service charge is this? Really got service meh? Outlets charging double?
Old 08-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WoLoh2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: KTV Kakis

Gd Day Bros..
Old 08-03-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hardnbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KTV at Jalan Besar area now secretly allow customers to sing song.
Usual rates still apply. If any bros looking for place to sing can pm me.
Will reply case by case so as to not sabo the place.
Old 10-03-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

FYI

Yesterday paramount ktv 正式营业....
Old 11-03-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of ktv in golden mile tower. Wat rates and scenes to expect?
Old 11-03-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
HBKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
Anyone know of ktv in golden mile tower. Wat rates and scenes to expect?
Golden Mile Tower bistros are more typical of previous HFJs. Prices would be similar to pre covid. As far as I know, none of the 10% + 7% nonsense.
Old 11-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Advice needed...

Butterfly - $100
Mummy-$100
Room -$300
Beer-$90/tower
Martel-$235

Bro, you haven't add in the dabao fee of an average of $500 and worst still got waiter/waitress will come at the end of the session and ask for small tips and mummy will pester you.

Better go to those without mummy ones along jalan besar and geylang, prices not as terrible as M*TH, A**, *2. I have been to those and I can tell you, I regret, cause it's not worth it even tho girls are chio and very playable. I don't have deep stack to enjoy these luxury.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Bro, you haven't add in the dabao fee of an average of $500 and worst still got waiter/waitress will come at the end of the session and ask for small tips and mummy will pester you.

Better go to those without mummy ones along jalan besar and geylang, prices not as terrible as M*TH, A**, *2. I have been to those and I can tell you, I regret, cause it's not worth it even tho girls are chio and very playable. I don't have deep stack to enjoy these luxury.
100% agree! Unless you are super loaded

Nowadays all these ktv that are open the min spend can you to $500 per person ! Furthermore is up to 10.30pm only.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

If anyone interested to go paramount ktv can Pm from what I know from the waitress the Gals there now got PRC

Forget how to paste pictures in here Liao.

Cause she WhatsApp me the price list

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1