The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Hope you enjoy your trip,, I will nvr come again during June. Twice already that all the day it Rain
been staying in KATA since 16th june and going off tomorrow 23rd june. no rain at all.... so far.

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 22-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
radiometal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I planned to be in phuket on the 9th of july till 12th, anyone else?

we could go together or something.
Old 23-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

if i am you i will push it forward 1 week early as more brothers is heading there
Old 23-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tkjzx11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: phuket

Jz bk fr Phuket last nite after havin a wonderful 6 days of holidays with my family, I'll like to say a big " THANK YOU " to Bro Kittosoft for being my private local tour guide n chauffer for these few days on a very reasonable fee thru out.

For those whom wanted to go with family to Phuket n worried abt gettin extorted by locals, I'll strongly recommend Bro Kittosoft to you as he's reliable trustworhty n a very safety driver, most important is tat his charges are very reasonable if u did ur survey thru those Phuket related websites, u'll know wat I meant when u compare all land / islands tour packages with his quotation.

He conduct private round island tour with jz slightly a little bit higher price n mind you is a private tour w/o havin to share n go in a coach or wait for others to assemble n move off together, it is all on your own time own target, it is very worth it n value for $$ for me to rate his service n charges!!!

I'm not really here to promote his services but to me he's the 1 to look for when u r with family n wish to go for some sight-seeing in Phuket. Again I must say THANK YOU Bro Kittosoft, keep in touch den take care n send our regards to ur wife n let us know when ur wife give birth ok? bye
Old 25-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Just read it from Chiangmai Post... Maybe will abit crowded...

Thailand ready to host ASEAN Health Ministers Meeting

BANGKOK, 23 June 2012 (NNT) – The Public Health Ministry has expressed its readiness to host this year’s ASEAN Health Ministerial Meeting, scheduled for early July. 

Public Health Minister Wittaya Buranasiri said that Thailand will play host to all health ministers and officials from the Southeast Asian nations, who will descend on Phuket for the 11th ASEAN Health Ministers Meeting and related Meetings during July 2nd and 6th. 

The title of the biennial regional meeting is “ASEAN Community 2015: Opportunities and Challenges to Health”. 

Mr. Wittaya said that this year’s gathering will discuss measures to prevent any possible health problems, which could emerge from the establishment of the ASEAN Community and the closer alliance with China, Japan and South Korea, where a total of 2 billion populations or one-third of the global population now live. 

Minister Wittaya added that the regional gathering in Thailand will also reemphasize all nations’ determination to come up with sustainable health solutions. 

He added that there are 5 main topics of discussion in Phuket, including the prevention of non-communicable diseases, the reduction of tobacco and smoking, the establishment of a universal healthcare service, the control of HIV/AIDS and the preparation for future health emergencies. 

Apart from health ministers and health officials from 13 related countries, nearly 200 noted academics from ASEAN nations have also confirmed to attend the 5-day meeting.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-06-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, planning my trip to phuket in Nov'12 after my last trip in Jul 2011.
Looking for a new hotel to stay, wondering The Belle Hostel is girl friendly?? Thanks !!!
Old 26-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, if u go in the first week of Nov they will have a celebration to Welcome the start of the high season, or u can try to go for the Loy Krathong... U enjoy there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcss7 View Post
Hi, planning my trip to phuket in Nov'12 after my last trip in Jul 2011.
Looking for a new hotel to stay, wondering The Belle Hostel is girl friendly?? Thanks !!!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tickets booked! 3 short days of from 19-22 Jul. Should be staying 3 mins from "heaven" hahaha... can't wait! got itinerary planned out in my head.... sun, sand, booze and babes wait for me!!!!
Old 26-06-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

2 more days to LOS
song song gao jurong whahhaha

are tolietries over there cheap ?
7-11 area cheaper to buy over there?
Old 26-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Bro, just go there n buy as they have the small size can bring back if cannot use finished n izzt abit cheaper as most body foam n tolietires is made from LOS...U enjoy, see u... Sun... Sand... Sea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
2 more days to LOS
song song gao jurong whahhaha

are tolietries over there cheap ?
7-11 area cheaper to buy over there?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro, I have already saved your number on my IPHONE.

does patong area have detal clinics?
thought of going to clean my teeth and scalling.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
tcss7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, if u go in the first week of Nov they will have a celebration to Welcome the start of the high season, or u can try to go for the Loy Krathong... U enjoy there...
I thought to avoid the high season, perhaps end oct gua... my wallet not as big as parang, end up bring 2 banana back hotel ma cham... ha..ha.. im solo alone, this round must go suzie wong.. my last vrigin trip was a bit worried cos its was at corner of soi eric? Btw, where is loy krathong?
Old 26-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Tigerzbeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I thought to avoid the high season, perhaps end oct gua... my wallet not as big as parang, end up bring 2 banana back hotel ma cham... ha..ha.. im solo alone, this round must go suzie wong.. my last vrigin trip was a bit worried cos its was at corner of soi eric? Btw, where is loy krathong?
Hi Bro, nice to see you here again... Go solo again to Phuket

The low peak period is from April till end Oct, after that the hotel rate will be double. Maybe you can cheong the few viewpoints that not went for during the last trip. hehe

I do miss the massage at that joint now...
Old 26-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Ok thanks, u call bro kittosoft as he is living there, as I will be there on the 30th evening, u enjoy... Patong have almost everything u need, maybe abit more ex in Patong, I know the well known is Soi Wattana there is one as I have done my there afew year back, just look around or ask the hotel people, ask n u should recevied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
thanks bro, I have already saved your number on my IPHONE.

does patong area have detal clinics?
thought of going to clean my teeth and scalling.
It ok, just go when u feel that u need a break, I m always alone to Phuket ( HKT ) I have never been to suzie wong before in all my trip in 12yr... As for Loy Krathong, I think this year is on 23th Nov if I m not wrong or u can ask any Thai friend u know or u can google... Just enjoy urself there...

Quote:
Bro, u really miss the massage there ma? What so good care to share in PM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerzbeer View Post
Hi Bro, nice to see you here again... Go solo again to Phuket

The low peak period is from April till end Oct, after that the hotel rate will be double. Maybe you can cheong the few viewpoints that not went for during the last trip. hehe

I do miss the massage at that joint now...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Tigerzbeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, u really miss the massage there ma? What so good care to share in PM...
I am a massage lover even in SG. And if you compare the massage in Thailand and here, Thai massage is better and cheap. When I am in Phuket, I used to go almost everyday!

There is a good traditional massage joint just behind Patong Premier Hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1