The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Please keep this in mind.

ESL only goes ahead for the 'Big 6' EPL assuming all the 'obstacles' do not block their path.

I don't think this is a sure thing done deal as yet, judging by the counter reaction with even the British PM weighing in with comments against it.
Like it or hate it. It is time to reorganize the UEFA and PL.

The officials are far too emotional in dealing with these clubs. Sometimes been unfair to the teams cost and survival.

Let's be frank about this, owners had to pay large sum of transfer money and huge salaries to players. Can the owners keep this going for long.

The British government do not care about teams and survival of MU, MC, Che, Liv, Ars, the government only care about tax and policies.

Let's wait for things to settle and maybe yes, ESL is a bargaining chip and owners can make their demand.

The top 6 clubs do not happen to be big overnight. The owners spent big.

My Daily Star column
Old 20-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, think bro ThisisMelwood is correct...no point to continue playing in this epl league anymore n fight for top 4 places for those 6 top british clubs who want to break away...they shd be removed straightaway n let the other 14 clubs left to fight for those top 4 places to qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season...so we might see the likes of West Ham, Everton, Leeds n Aston Villa occupying those top 4 places instead...hmmm.. let me think which team i shd support for the new EPL w/o the present top 6 famous clubs
Haha, yes give the title to Leicester or lesser team and PL will survive?

My Daily Star column
Old 21-04-2021, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-to-step-down

Best news for a long time

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Best news for a long time
Most definitely agree. Thanks for getting more sponsorships but at the same time, not spending to get the players we need.

Great news!! Hope we get someone who really can support the Gaffer and his visions.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 21-04-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3033 / Power: 5
emotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond reputeemotions has a reputation beyond repute

Cavani showing his CLASS

Old 22-04-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Best thing to come out of the ESL fiasco - Woodward leaving.

But that's only good news if the replacement isn't just another bottom-line-driven financier. I sincerely hope Joel Glazer isn't thinking of running the show himself. Praying for a football-oriented chief executive.

Edwin Van der Saar has been linked with the job, as he always is for any United position... He has been running Ajax and this would be an excellent step up for him.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-04-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Best thing to come out of the ESL fiasco - Woodward leaving.

But that's only good news if the replacement isn't just another bottom-line-driven financier. I sincerely hope Joel Glazer isn't thinking of running the show himself. Praying for a football-oriented chief executive.

Edwin Van der Saar has been linked with the job, as he always is for any United position... He has been running Ajax and this would be an excellent step up for him.
Yes, but don't think old boy EVDS is interested to come back as he is doing very well now in Ajax as their Chief Executive...too bad, guess their new CE will be someone like Woodwards lor

Good to see so many MU old birds coming back to this thread now after a long absence

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-04-2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotions View Post
Cavani showing his CLASS

Just love this guy v. much ...so stylish the way he play his football on the pitch ...shows his class by squatting down n acting as if he is shooting an arrow whenever he scores a goal ....sad, he has decided to leave at the end of season to go home n not renewing his contract another year

he is in the class of past MU greats like Eric Cantona, Ruud Van Nisteroy etc, etc ...wonder who is going to replace him when he leaves ???....Haaland, Sancho etc, etc ???...thanks bro emotions for the vid

Old 22-04-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Most definitely agree. Thanks for getting more sponsorships but at the same time, not spending to get the players we need.

Great news!! Hope we get someone who really can support the Gaffer and his visions.
It's Edwin Van Der Sar or no one else, i suppose as he is Chief Executive now of Ajax Amsterdam ...the other old boys r not qualified to take up such a high level position which includes knowledge of financing n accounting to keep the club financially viable not just knowing abt or having the passion for their brand of football games

Old 22-04-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Yes agree with u bro Tai ...btw yr virus poooba is much improved nowadays helping the team into 2nd position in the league now

Old 23-04-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes agree with u bro Tai ...btw yr virus poooba is much improved nowadays helping the team into 2nd position in the league now
I agree on that... but due to his greedy and fat agent I dun see him signing a new contract at Manchester United...

But I hope Cavani extend his contract at Manchester United though

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Leeds v Man Utd x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56833320
Old 23-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

ESL is OFF after all the high tempo fiasco....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just love this guy v. much ...so stylish the way he play his football on the pitch ...shows his class by squatting down n acting as if he is shooting an arrow whenever he scores a goal ....sad, he has decided to leave at the end of season to go home n not renewing his contract another year

he is in the class of past MU greats like Eric Cantona, Ruud Van Nisteroy etc, etc ...wonder who is going to replace him when he leaves ???....Haaland, Sancho etc, etc ???...thanks bro emotions for the vid
Yes, probably a very good signing after Ibra....
Cavani might not be as speedy as before but he made it up with an astute sense of positioning. His style such a joy to watch as it seemed every touch was effortless.

Quite sad if he decided to go back South Am....I seriously think he still got a good 2-3 years to offer at EPL.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-04-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's Edwin Van Der Sar or no one else, i suppose as he is Chief Executive now of Ajax Amsterdam ...the other old boys r not qualified to take up such a high level position which includes knowledge of financing n accounting to keep the club financially viable not just knowing abt or having the passion for their brand of football games
As much as we man u fans like Van Der Sar to be the next CEO, the owner might like someone with more business knowledge and experience to run the club. Most likely it will be an internal appointment again.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ement-20448241
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1