The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Points game idiocy

I wud luv to know who the small minded moron(s)? are who reduced my points from 269 to 193 over last 8 days.

I post reports wat i see on timeline not days later....helpful no?

I try to reply when i know an answer to people asking sensible qestio.

Actif member of our littel community, but someone out here with a brain likely the same size as his (correctly named) little brother takes exception to...what? I call it as i see it.

I thought one GAINS points by contributing..else..why bothrr.

Whole system should be reviewed...its 2021
Old 22-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 11
Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!
Re: Points game idiocy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
I wud luv to know who the small minded moron(s)? are who reduced my points from 269 to 193 over last 8 days.

I post reports wat i see on timeline not days later....helpful no?

I try to reply when i know an answer to people asking sensible qestio.

Actif member of our littel community, but someone out here with a brain likely the same size as his (correctly named) little brother takes exception to...what? I call it as i see it.

I thought one GAINS points by contributing..else..why bothrr.

Whole system should be reviewed...its 2021

The internet is the best tool pathetic fucks can use to behave in a toxic manner because it is the one place they can perceive themselves to be the big man.

Just ignore them.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Don't need to get so frustrated over the points.

The points can't do anything and it dont mean anything.

High points doesnt make you easier to book girls nor get you verified.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

higher pts doesn't let you enter a spa without safe entry
Old 22-04-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

higher pts doesn't protect you from covid or STDs
Old 22-04-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Kenna zapped several times. No hard feeling. Just pts only.

Maybe can ask the SBF admin to consider improving the points system such that the nickname is shown for up/down pts. More useful. This feature save the pts upper a few seconds of his/her time (don't need to type their own name)
Old 23-04-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post

Maybe can ask the SBF admin to consider improving the points system such that the nickname is shown for up/down pts. More useful. This feature save the pts upper a few seconds of his/her time (don't need to type their own name)

I agree all of u
Some funny reply too lol
Just so amusant to watch this
Old 23-04-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 11
Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!

And in less than a couple of hours, a bunch of sad folks crawl out of their hidey holes to once again make a pathetic attempt to try and feel like a big man with a 'witty' liner and zap points away.

Like Drew Carey used to say on Whose Line Is It Anyway, 'the points don't matter'.

And to an extent, so do you.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future

Wow some sort of revenge zap? Anyway ups for u bro
Old 23-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post

Actually last time long time ago when the point come out is like rating for cheongster.. u share alot then people up ur point... then mean can trust type..

now.. sbf not like last time... all the people her post 'lobang' need to pay money.. u say no gd.. first tio zap then post delete...

u post ur own lobang to share... admin ask u to pay.. u dun pay they delete..

thats y u see all the threads all the same cmi places... i always say.. if the place is gd, boss no need to waste time and money to advertise.. it is those place that cmi all teh ml sit there and beat fly then the boss need to pay money to advertise..

so u all come here, see the spa pple share.. then better siam far far.. those never share one then can try...
Old 23-04-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't get too hung up over the points thing. I also got zapped and cursed for making innocuous comments before, makes me scratch my head. Maybe the person too long never release due to lockdown, then siao rush brain and cannot think properly.
Old 23-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
tony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertony1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MAYBE the points can redeem for free HJ.....HAHAHAHAH
Old 23-04-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

The more u get frustrated over points, the more u will be zapped, just saying...
Old 23-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Aiya, lose points/win points what is the diff? ML or FL treat you better because you high points meh?
Old 23-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15789 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Its same as social media "like" or "dislike" your post.

There's no one size fits all comments, just move on la!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1