The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Deleted post

Last edited by BedGuy; 25-04-2021 at 11:03 AM.
Old 22-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Is Rachel and Michelle the same girl with two names? The other day i asked for Rachel, the girl relpy no Rachel but Michelle. Confused.
Old 22-04-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
100 for handjob in parklane? So the standard price for fj is 150 and lowest can bargain is 130. Thanks bro. If the ml asked for more than that means i kanna chop. Maybe above 150 is raw price?

I hv nvr paid more 100-120 to joey fj
I hv nvr paid more 100-110 to 3rd level scuba row last lady same
I paid new gal yuyu 130 at level 5 and the slim viet at level 5 corner behind lift 100 only

All tese are..walk in..give money..fuk..leave. no putzing around w massage or waiting stupid "gq";

Hj i rarely do...nvr more 60 at scuba row first shop

All d rest too old ugly or both i never approach
Old 22-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Is Rachel and Michelle the same girl with two names? The other day i asked for Rachel, the girl relpy no Rachel but Michelle. Confused.

I have never ever never heard of a rachel.

Other poster said same
Old 22-04-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
I have never ever never heard of a rachel.

Other poster said same
Michelle is rachel
Old 22-04-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Deleted

Deleted

Last edited by BedGuy; 24-04-2021 at 10:54 AM.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
steamcube is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
That's weird. I went to that shop and a tall slim prc milf said her name is Rachel. U try her before?
Old 23-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Does xiao qian accept fj 130? Can any pl laojiao tell me the standard price list for these services in parklane.Dont want to kanna chop. The price include massage means all in. Individual service means no fj. The price for hj,blowjob and B2B. In case the mls on menses cannot do fj. Thanks to all the pl laoajios.
Dude?

RTFF?
Old 23-04-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Does xiao qian accept fj 130? Can any pl laojiao tell me the standard price list for these services in parklane.Dont want to kanna chop. The price include massage means all in. Individual service means no fj. The price for hj,blowjob and B2B. In case the mls on menses cannot do fj. Thanks to all the pl laoajios.
aiya... I tell you har... the price range is already around there (usually $100-$150 depending on person, affinity, duration and amount of work involved). Don't get too hung up about getting chopped otherwise you will be too busy worrying to ever enjoy. Also if you haggle too much with the girl she also sian 1/2 and give you 1/2 fark service. Ask a bit, feel comfortable with the rate, go ahead and try. RTF if you like. Look for another one if don't work out. Just don't go and anyhow pay $200 and spoil market.
Old 23-04-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
I hv nvr paid more 100-120 to joey fj
I hv nvr paid more 100-110 to 3rd level scuba row last lady same
I paid new gal yuyu 130 at level 5 and the slim viet at level 5 corner behind lift 100 only

All tese are..walk in..give money..fuk..leave. no putzing around w massage or waiting stupid "gq";

Hj i rarely do...nvr more 60 at scuba row first shop

All d rest too old ugly or both i never approach
Maybe you scared kanna CIA dude. That's why u fuck and go. 😁😁
Old 23-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamcube View Post
That's weird. I went to that shop and a tall slim prc milf said her name is Rachel. U try her before?
Haven't try her yet. Will taste her these few days. I thought the small size girl is Rachel. Her service oklah. Can try. So far she never rush me. I told her no need massage straight away fj, because i know the massage is non real.
Old 23-04-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

I used to pay all fj there $100... some even $80 like jessie and previous xiao wei.. only recently some they start to ask for $120-130... but never pay $150 for parklane standard
Old 23-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
Colin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
I used to pay all fj there $100... some even $80 like jessie and previous xiao wei.. only recently some they start to ask for $120-130... but never pay $150 for parklane standard
Tks for the heads up information.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Maybe you scared kanna CIA dude. That's why u fuck and go. 😁😁
CIA won't be bother with these ml. They only interested in catching terrorist and spies.
Old 23-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvincwj83 View Post
CIA won't be bother with these ml. They only interested in catching terrorist and spies.
Haha. Nice one.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread