The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamaSutra View Post
Confirmed my appmt with an ML and prior to going she asked to get a few Starbucks. Would it be rude to reject her requests? Thank you guys as I’ve not done this before....
Just politely tell her 不顺路 不方便, if you are not comfortable.
Dun worry, the ML will just ask other white knights to buy for her.
I ever made a detour to buy some makan for a regular coz she requested (thinking can have a better session) but I miscalculated and was late for 20 mins.
She say got someone behind me so she dun wan to push back the timing.
I on the spot told her I cancel. She black face and blacklisted me.
Block me off from WeChat later on.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-04-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirmed my appmt with an ML and prior to going she asked to get a few Starbucks. Would it be rude to reject her requests? Thank you guys as I’ve not done this before....
A few starbucks? 1 cup already $6~7, if buy 3 thats $20 already. Is she gonna give you free top up service if any? Haha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 22-04-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ltum2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If this is first visit, this is very unusual. I have never experienced an ML asking me to buy food/drink at first visit.

It is only after a few visits, that a few would ask me. And a few of these will pay me

I suppose you wrote a typo when you mentioned "a few Starbucks" ? If ML is asking me to buy a few cups, I will not do so.
Old 22-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
if convenient just buy and hope you get better service.. most of the time if you nice to them they will be nice to you.

if service sucks then you expose her here LOL.
It doesn't work that way lah
Old 22-04-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7691 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
1) https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

2) https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

Visited these 2 MLs this week. RTM for Abby which I wrote a FR before when she was only listed on TT. Here are some stats for your reference and before that, shoutout to the bro who wrote the first FR for Zi Xin!

ML: Abby
Looks: 9/10 (I like her new hair colour which matches her skin tone very well, and like I said before, Taiwanese syt with some semblance of Liu Yi Fei.
Skin: fair (not ultra fair like Zi Xin)
Body: A-B cup. All natural
Massage: relaxing oil massage versus
Sensual: there has been lots of talk on her limited playability so you have been warned. But I will still say it is a case of YMMV, these MLs are all humans and it is inevitable that they will have chemistry with some versus the other.
RTM: yes and she will definitely be part of my rotation list

one
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlee View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

This is the Abby we are talking about. Just paid my 4th visit to her and I didn’t even bother with a hj on 2 occasions. She just exudes a warmth and friendliness that you just wish your session wouldn’t end. As the saying goes one mans meat another mans poison but for me Abbys overall package of looks, body and attitude makes up for any restrictions she has or the slight premium she commands (to be fair the novelty of a Taiwanese syt w height makes it well worth it imho) Gem not to be missed in my book.
thanks for sharing. will up u some points when If I have not done so before. this abby is worth trying. great companionship
Old 22-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Just politely tell her 不顺路 不方便, if you are not comfortable.
Dun worry, the ML will just ask other white knights to buy for her.
I ever made a detour to buy some makan for a regular coz she requested (thinking can have a better session) but I miscalculated and was late for 20 mins.
She say got someone behind me so she dun wan to push back the timing.
I on the spot told her I cancel. She black face and blacklisted me.
Block me off from WeChat later on.
+14 ~ This kind of ML never meet also won't miss a beat
Old 22-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I will tell her time is tight for me, ask for her address and I can grab it for her

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-04-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For those who have tried Zoya, is her clothes always fully on during sensual?
Old 22-04-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She quite good high playability only downside are her fake melons
I revisited her and I gotta say that playability and sensual is still very high. Not much difference compared to her last stint. On the flip side, she’s put on some weight and can certainly see some signs of age on her face.

During her last stint, I would rate her looks a solid 7-7.5 but now I’ll probably rate her a 6-6.5. Likewise for her body. Overall she’s still worth a visit for the excellent sensual and playability (I feel that her services provide excellent value for money even though she charges $120). I’ll definitely RTM but she won’t be on top of my list
Old 22-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh she now age much more and gain more weight is it?
I see, nvm I will revisit her once probably next week for old time's sake cos I like her character and playability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I revisited her and I gotta say that playability and sensual is still very high. Not much difference compared to her last stint. On the flip side, she’s put on some weight and can certainly see some signs of age on her face.

During her last stint, I would rate her looks a solid 7-7.5 but now I’ll probably rate her a 6-6.5. Likewise for her body. Overall she’s still worth a visit for the excellent sensual and playability (I feel that her services provide excellent value for money even though she charges $120). I’ll definitely RTM but she won’t be on top of my list
Old 22-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Tried to book a slot with OG Jessica today.
Too bad, she's fully booked. Sms her for slot again for
tomorrow, same as well fully booked.
Finally secured a slot on Sunday.
Hope she's still as good.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltum2000 View Post
If this is first visit, this is very unusual. I have never experienced an ML asking me to buy food/drink at first visit.

It is only after a few visits, that a few would ask me. And a few of these will pay me

I suppose you wrote a typo when you mentioned "a few Starbucks" ? If ML is asking me to buy a few cups, I will not do so.
knn a few sounds like she is also buying for either her friends or worst, the next bro who might be her regular, haha.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh she now age much more and gain more weight is it?
I see, nvm I will revisit her once probably next week for old time's sake cos I like her character and playability.
Yup. If my memory serves me right I remember her to be quite slim and petite. This time round she seemed to have put on a bit of weight but I wouldn’t say she’s fat or anything just that the body isn’t as toned as before. Her character is still the same though, very playful and quite sensual
Old 22-04-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
any bros can confirm if current https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/ is the same breeze whose best friend is EK?
missing her badly lol
Why not give it a try since heart aching so badly
Old 22-04-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltum2000 View Post

Not true, there was 1 ap who requested on my first visit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1