The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
Bros,

I have not heard of $500 tips. Unless it’s a booking for the full 4 hour session.

Let me just run down the rough pricing again for everyone’s reference:

- Alcohol : around $100+ for beer tower / $300+ for hard liquor. Depending on when you go, if the place is almost full house, some places would not give you a room if you just go for beer tower cos they earn much more on the liquor

- Food : Yes they are bistro now. Must take some finger food. This is usually around $20-$30 for some finger food like chicken wings or calamari.

- Mami tips : $100. This has become quite standard across the board now. Make friend with the mami right at the start. Don’t take a high and mighty tone with them. They are really your best friends here. So bro bro or sis sis them. If you want to play, tell them to call only the girls that can play to come for you to choose.

- Waiter tips: $10. But some places have one, two or three waiters. The girl that brings in the alcohol, the guy that brings in the food, the dunno come from where that brings in a towel for you right at the end. It can become awkward if a bunch of them stand there at the end waiting for your tips. So I will usually ask the Mami right at the start, dont send a bunch of waiters to my room. Max I take two.

- Girls tip. This got 2 types: (1) Butterfly. Standard $100. But there are some atas places which are starting to quote $150-$200 for their more special girls like certain nationalities or certain “exclusiveness”. But can nego with mami one. If no one taking those more ex girls that night, you can ask if they willing to sit for $100. (2) Booking. This means they won’t run around and will sit with you for the full session (max 4 hours), other than their toilet breaks or makeup breaks. Standard pricing for this is $300. But some places or some girls will quote $400-$500 like the same rationale mentioned in (1). Same thing, if they are not taken after a while, you can nego with them at $300.

Note that the KTV nowadays is totally different from yesteryears. No matter how much the price is, doesnt mean you can raba raba. Some girls will just strictly sit, play games and drink. You might just be able to touch her hands a bit while playing or passing the glasses to them. That’s all. I mean it. You dont even get to hold their waist or hug them. So it is important to let the Mami know if you want girls that can play. The good mamis will screen for you first before they come into the room for you to choose.

- Takeaway. There is no standard pricing for this. It is purely down to the individual girls. There are a lot of girls who don’t do this nowadays. For those who do, the pricing can be ridiculous.

You can work out the sums yourself based on above.
I am a noob myself too. This was the best summary so far. I think bro ILoveV has done another summary of the different KTVs as well. He was the one that intro me to this ktv world.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
thanks for he summary. correct me if i am wrong

KTV like the lord or supreme is ok if you dont mind
  1. gals butterfly
  2. no happy ending
  3. spending like 100+100
  4. jus pure drinking n not thinking of any FJ, BJ or even rubba
Thats why WOO more budget de cannot chiong big big place like Lord ah Supreme ah jin jiak ex only the more budget the more better for me kekeke
Old 22-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
XXXPPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any group that I can join for KTV today. Pls PM me. Thankss
Old 22-04-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha, times has really changed just before cv $50 can play till shook and even free h. Now $100 not even confirm can play but temptation to go is there
Old 22-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think you kena KC liao, may i know what do you mean by "had fun" when your girl in supreme only sit, drink and play game with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
In terms of girl choices and playability, I would say The Lord.

But I might still try Supreme as I like that particular girl alot haha. Is that the classic case of the more you can’t get it, the more you would want it.
Old 22-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
i think you kena KC liao, may i know what do you mean by "had fun" when your girl in supreme only sit, drink and play game with you?
Errrr I thought I had written enough details there. “Fun” is just an english word to denote the fact that I had enjoyed myself that night. If “fun” has to mean more than it is, sorry for using the wrong description 😅

Probably I am just having the sensation of happiness and excitement as a first-timer to have pretty girls accompanying me and giving me eye candy over their dressing. Coupled with my own lustful imagination and anticipation of what to come next, which unfortunately did not take place, that did not dampen my spirit to the point of despair.

Hee just joking 😜
Old 22-04-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Actually, there are more and more joints going back to pre covid rates due to increase competition of re open ktvs.
Just venture around jalan besar, beach road and syed alwi areas. Some of the joints I go to up the rates initially but now reduce back. There's some even says up to you to give, 20,30,40,50. Those I know if call me support I will ask rates first if covid rates I tell the mamasan forget it.
When they started openiing as bistro at covid rates, we always get 1 or 2 gals who can drink and play to entertain the 3 to 5 of us and we split the damages.
For those joints I use to be regular and was treated well but charging covid rates, I will go back once only just to support to keep the goodwill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Hahaha, times has really changed just before cv $50 can play till shook and even free h. Now $100 not even confirm can play but temptation to go is there
Old 22-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Actually, there are more and more joints going back to pre covid rates due to increase competition of re open ktvs.
Just venture around jalan besar, beach road and syed alwi areas. Some of the joints I go to up the rates initially but now reduce back. There's some even says up to you to give, 20,30,40,50. Those I know if call me support I will ask rates first if covid rates I tell the mamasan forget it..
I am sure a lot of bros will ask you about the place with precovid tip raye haha...
Old 22-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully not lor
They should just venture around, my friends and I did and we had a good time at some of these joints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
I am sure a lot of bros will ask you about the place with precovid tip raye haha...
Old 22-04-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i see, now i know what did you mean liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Errrr I thought I had written enough details there. “Fun” is just an english word to denote the fact that I had enjoyed myself that night. If “fun” has to mean more than it is, sorry for using the wrong description 😅

Probably I am just having the sensation of happiness and excitement as a first-timer to have pretty girls accompanying me and giving me eye candy over their dressing. Coupled with my own lustful imagination and anticipation of what to come next, which unfortunately did not take place, that did not dampen my spirit to the point of despair.

Hee just joking 😜
Old 22-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Hopefully not lor
They should just venture around, my friends and I did and we had a good time at some of these joints.
Totally agree on this!
Old 22-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...id-19-14671116
TraceTogether-only SafeEntry required from Jun 1 at all higher-risk venues

Not sure will those place need TT token soon and if you dare visit ktv bistro ML FL etc once compulsory
Old 22-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Mummy tip also 100 nowadays? What a joke the ktv scene here has become.
Old 22-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
i see, now i know what did you mean liao
Haha Bro, sorry I just joking only. No offence. Tongue-in-cheek 😝
Old 22-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...id-19-14671116
TraceTogether-only SafeEntry required from Jun 1 at all higher-risk venues

Not sure will those place need TT token soon and if you dare visit ktv bistro ML FL etc once compulsory
Hmmm but we are already scanning in with the SafeEntry now. If touchwood, our trail will also be exposed. But the places are already almost packed now. So I guess bros will still take the risks nonetheless cos our small heads always win over our big heads 😝
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1