The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Finally!!!! Scored with my financial planner!!!!!

Old 22-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post

Congrats !!!... wow so swee n chio gal ..can share with us yr FR bro ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

just happened last week. Days ago was raining evening,usually during such situation the food court near my place would become really packed especially dinner time. Perhaps due to one of the BBQ stall there,very good business.So its hardly able to find avacant seat to dine even for single. So this evening as usual was looking for a vacant seat after bought my economy rice. Suddenly found an empty seat where there was a petite chiobu was having her meal. Fast hand fast leg move forward to share same table with her.
The rain eventually went heavier suddenly that saw her was shivering as she just wearing semi transparent white singlet with sports bra. Me casually break the ice " 没办法,看样子只好吃到雨停了!“。 She also responded to me "哈哈,那你不是吃到半夜!” Kinda surprise due to her friendly respond then we casually continued our conversation. She is from JB staying here alone due to border closed,her bf is from KL.Kinda long distance relationship. So its easier for me to set up bait slowly. As the evening continued to rain,i offered her to buy beverages.But to my surprised,she suggested that rainy days having spicy food with cold beers would be great. So i blanja half dozen Tigers while she ordered a set of BBQ. This would definitely would prolong our conversation. So we chatted from topics to topics which eventually more personal. Then i show her my home mini bar with various wine collection. Its already 10pm,the rain already stopped. So i jio her to see my wine collection which she obliged! Hosehliao!
Im renting a master bedroom without owner so its very convenient to bring outsiders. As the room not that big so we most of the time have to sit on the bed while having our wine. Suddenly she just lied on the bed and said "好好睡,没有枕头抱抱!" i jokingly said "你可以抱我啊!“ i believe both of us already in semi sober state thus our conversation became more daring. "你衣服臭汗味,还不舍得换” i said "好咯,我脱你也要脱啦!敢不敢?” immediately she took off she singlet left only her sports bra which immediately turned me into horny monster.
We lied closely then continue to talk cock then she suddenly popped up "你不是讲要抱抱的吗?吹牛!“ without wasting time we were hugging caressing then slowly removed all our remaining then the rest was history. We did all night raw as she was petite while im mine standard 6 inch. So its quite a great sensation to pump and hit her deeper. Her last sex was last year thus she also became sex monster raping me whole night. Only at our third round, she kept calling me "daddy,daddy" Which tells me that this relationship is going to prolong for some period. She is just a A cup but very horny and like to bite all over my body just no BJ.Thats fine anyway!
Its has been a week, we regularly meeting up after work,having dinner together then fuck. Im not sure whether this relationship is FWB or FB or couple but i do enjoy her keep calling me daddy daddy!
Old 22-04-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Bro Phamtomboyz,

Great find!
Old 22-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sojaboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
just happened last week. Days ago was raining evening,usually during such situation the food court near my place would become really packed especially dinner time. Perhaps due to one of the BBQ stall there,very good business.So its hardly able to find avacant seat to dine even for single. So this evening as usual was looking for a vacant seat after bought my economy rice. Suddenly found an empty seat where there was a petite chiobu was having her meal. Fast hand fast leg move forward to share same table with her.
The rain eventually went heavier suddenly that saw her was shivering as she just wearing semi transparent white singlet with sports bra. Me casually break the ice " 没办法,看样子只好吃到雨停了!“。 She also responded to me "哈哈,那你不是吃到半夜!” Kinda surprise due to her friendly respond then we casually continued our conversation. She is from JB staying here alone due to border closed,her bf is from KL.Kinda long distance relationship. So its easier for me to set up bait slowly. As the evening continued to rain,i offered her to buy beverages.But to my surprised,she suggested that rainy days having spicy food with cold beers would be great. So i blanja half dozen Tigers while she ordered a set of BBQ. This would definitely would prolong our conversation. So we chatted from topics to topics which eventually more personal. Then i show her my home mini bar with various wine collection. Its already 10pm,the rain already stopped. So i jio her to see my wine collection which she obliged! Hosehliao!
Im renting a master bedroom without owner so its very convenient to bring outsiders. As the room not that big so we most of the time have to sit on the bed while having our wine. Suddenly she just lied on the bed and said "好好睡,没有枕头抱抱!" i jokingly said "你可以抱我啊!“ i believe both of us already in semi sober state thus our conversation became more daring. "你衣服臭汗味,还不舍得换” i said "好咯,我脱你也要脱啦!敢不敢?” immediately she took off she singlet left only her sports bra which immediately turned me into horny monster.
We lied closely then continue to talk cock then she suddenly popped up "你不是讲要抱抱的吗?吹牛!“ without wasting time we were hugging caressing then slowly removed all our remaining then the rest was history. We did all night raw as she was petite while im mine standard 6 inch. So its quite a great sensation to pump and hit her deeper. Her last sex was last year thus she also became sex monster raping me whole night. Only at our third round, she kept calling me "daddy,daddy" Which tells me that this relationship is going to prolong for some period. She is just a A cup but very horny and like to bite all over my body just no BJ.Thats fine anyway!
Its has been a week, we regularly meeting up after work,having dinner together then fuck. Im not sure whether this relationship is FWB or FB or couple but i do enjoy her keep calling me daddy daddy!
Outstanding !!
Old 23-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

phantomboyz, like strike toto lidat .. congrats too !..lucky dude ..1 in a million chance of finding such a horny girl ..I also hope to find this type of sexy girl ..must go to that food court to try try find another similar girl if he don't mind to share the location....haha

Old 23-04-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Great score!
a380 1 vs 0 FP

A little write up would be nice!
Old 23-04-2021, 04:01 AM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
just happened last week. Days ago was raining evening,usually during such situation the food court near my place would become really packed especially dinner time.
Damn nice story!
Shows that if you are friendly and open, any situation can become a nice FB opportunity!
Old 23-04-2021, 05:09 AM
Samster

Part 3 continue....

Fast forward another year to November 2019.
I had a business trip in Shanghai.
Before that, I bought some stuff on TaoBao and get it delivered to her office so that I can collect from her when I meet her.
I also bought some cosmetics for her from the USA.

It was around 8 pm when I arrived at the hotel. After checked in, I showered and got ready for her arrival.
She texted me when her taxi arrived and I had to go down to help her carry up all the stuff I bought from TaoBao.
It was nice to see her again and she had a winter coat as it was winter then.

We brought the stuff up to my room first and would go for dinner afterwards.
After everything was settled in the room, I also put on my winter coat and decided to head out for dinner.
However, just be getting out of the room, I pulled her close for a hug.
We then kissed passionately with her back pressed against the wall.
And since I got the action started, I thought might as well have one round first before dinner!

The new experience here was that we were both in our winter coats and I have to unzipped them and just drop them on the floor.
The same goes for her pullover and jeans.
She was hesitant, citing spy cam in China hotels, but I assured her that international brands like Marriott should be fine.
However, she wanted the lights dimmed and hide under the blanket. - I went along with her.
Made sensual and passionate love to her and she was as usual very wet.
We went to a nearby foodcourt for dinner after that as it was getting late.

We met again the next day.
Sitting on the sofa in my room, I made my move but she stopped me as asked if I only wanted sex with her?
I replied I like her (Xi Huan) and enjoyed her company and talking to her.
Because of these feelings for her, I like to hug her and all the other feeling just flowed naturally. - She replied ok (Hao Ba).

What surprised me then was she walked over to sit on the bed and began stripping herself totally naked.
It was the first time she strips in front of me. - The past few times had been me stripping her in steps.
I also stripped naked and proceed to make sensual and passionate love to her.
As I had a session with her just yesterday, I was able to last longer and pumped her in missionary and doggy for a good 45 minutes.

I asked her for a BJ but she refused. I guess she had never given BJ even to her husband?
She is a very normal, good woman, so I don't force these things on her. - Maybe it will take some time and effort to convince her.
So, I continue to pump her fast and furious.
I can still remember her facial expression vividly - in intense pleasure yet in a bit of agony!
I pulled out and ejaculated on her tummy. She was super wet because I felt my whole cock and balls slimy and slippery with her juice.
We cleaned up and went for dinner before I sent her to the subway and made my way back to the hotel.

In my room, I received a text from her on the train saying "bad uncle! (that's what she calls me), still so strong! My legs are all weak and jelly!"
I felt an immense satisfaction!

We are still in touch and I believe, a stable FB whenever I am in Shanghai.

Next up : #23 - a Chinese exchange teacher who was the replacement teacher of #10
Old 23-04-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Congrats!
Very nice and hope to see more
Old 23-04-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice conquer
Old 23-04-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
phantomboyz, like strike toto lidat .. congrats too !..lucky dude ..1 in a million chance of finding such a horny girl ..I also hope to find this type of sexy girl ..must go to that food court to try try find another similar girl if he don't mind to share the location....haha
Sembawang near Sun Plaza. Happy hunting.
Old 23-04-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ansonchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Neoguri, damn turn on by your escapade with your Chinese supplier . “ Bad uncle” haha... how old is she?
Old 23-04-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sembawang near Sun Plaza. Happy hunting.
T.Q. v. much bro for sharing the info n location ...hope to catch one like yours ...hehe

Old 23-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Damn nice story!
Shows that if you are friendly and open, any situation can become a nice FB opportunity!
In Will.i.am Sexpeare's Hamsap, "to try, or not to try, that is the question." In the 22nd century, "to fuck, or not to be fucked, that is the challenge."

My hunting tip will always be "a woman in need,a defintely horny indeed".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1